1.

Do you believe in aliens?

"You know, filling your brain with all that space junk isn't going to do you any good." You smirked as you lay on your bed, flicking through a celebrity magazine. 

You were sitting in your room with your best friend, Hyemi. She was reading her favourite magazine she collected monthly. Whereas you on the other hand, were flicking through your magazine catching up with all the latest celebrity gossip.

"Filling your brain up with all that celebrity junk is going to do a lot worse to you than my space stuff will do to me." She scoffed and glared at you. "What's happened now? Junhyung and Hara have broken up? I doubt they were even dating in the first place."

"No they haven't actually." You stuck your tongue out at her. "But i want some new clothes, look how cute this dress is!" You flipped the magazine around and shoved it right in her face, almost knocking her glassess off.

"Thanks. If you gave me a paper cut to my eye, i would've killed you." She glared at you.

"What are you reading about anyways in that book of yours?" You raised your eyebrow.

"Aliens." She simply replied as she was entranced in the magazine.

"Aliens don't exist."  
You pouted slightly, looking at your best friend.

"They do so! How can we be the only living creatures in this entire universe? It's not possible." She sighed as she frustratingly threw her magazine at you. "Read that! Then you'll believe it."
 
"I'm not reading your stupid magazine." You sighed and picked it up, handing it back to her. "I'll believe it when i see it."
 
"Suit yourself." She frowned as she pushed her glasses up and continued reading. "Just you wait, one of these days aliens will be discovered."
 
You just shook your head in a disapproving way. "So what would you do if you met an alien?" 

"I wouldn't know what to do actually. I think i'd be too shy to even speak, I don't talk well infront of people let alone an alien." She laughed and looked at you. "What about you?"

"I'd probably be freaked out. I mean aren't they supposed to be all slimey and green and have huge bug eyes?"

"Hmph, that's the stereotype anyway. But not everything you read is true." She smirked and stood up, flopping herself down on your bed next to you. "Do you think we'll ever find boyfriends?" She sighed and stared up at the ceiling.

"What a change of conversation." You snorted and rolled onto your back, staring up at your ceiling with her. "Hmm, i think we will eventually. I mean, who would you want to date at our school? All the guys are jerks. We just need to meet new people." You nudged her with your elbow and gave her a reassuring smile.

"I guess you're right." She smiled. "But you'd have no problem finding a guy, at least you're pretty."

"Yah." You sat up and glared at her. "Don't ever say you're not pretty! You're beautiful no matter who says you're not, okay?"

"I wish i could believe you." She sat up and pouted. "Anyways, don't look at me like that. I'm older than you, have some respect." She gently pushed you and laughed.

"Only by a couple of months." You stuck your tongue out at her. "Want something to eat? I'm hungry."

"Yeah okay." She jumped off your bed and opened your door, you slowly flopped yourself off the bed as the two of you made your way into your kitchen.

"Do you like living by yourself? It must be peaceful." She smiled as she skipped down your hallway. 

"It's quiet sometimes." You smiled at her. "Sometimes it's lonely, i mean my house is only small but it's cosy and nice."

"Yeah i love coming over! It's better than my house. I hate my brothers." She scoffed. "Seriously, why did my mum and dad decide to have twins who are younger than me? All they do is annoy me."

"I'd love to have brothers! Being an only child is annoying, and besides i rarely see my parents because they travel so much." You sighed slightly. 

"When are they coming to visit again?" She looked at you confused as she pulled out a chocolate bar from the fridge.

"Yah that's unhealthy, you'll get fat." You laughed. "Um, i think in a few weeks? I'm not really sure." You shrugged.

"I'm not on a diet like you." She stuck her tongue out at you. "Why are you on a diet? You're skinny enough!"

"I'm not technically on a diet, just eating healthier." You smiled. "And i'm only wanting to tone up."

"There's nothing to tone up." She laughed. "Can you believe we start back at school on Monday?"

"I know. I've enjoyed the holidays." You pouted. "I wonder if Juri had her baby yet."

"Oh i forgot about that!" Hyemi's eyes widened. "Do you think she'll be back at school?"

"I doubt it." You bit your lip nervously. "She'd have to drop out i'd imagine."

"Hmm i suppose." She shrugged. "We really shouldn't gossip." She laughed.

"Pft, could you imagine me not gossiping? It's a hobby to me!" You smirked as you grabbed an apple and took a bite of it.

"How can you enjoy eating rabbit food." Hyemi gave you a disgusted look as she took a huge bite of her chocolate.

"It's better than eating about 300 calories in that." You smirked and turned away, making your way to the living room. "Better make the most of our weekend, only one more day until school starts!" You sighed and slumped down on the couch, putting a movie on.

"Can we watch a sci-fi movie?" Her eyes lit up as you browsed through the films.

"Hmmm... how about no." You smirked and put on a romance movie. 

Hyemi groaned in annoyance. "Not this again! We've watched it so many times." 

--------------------------------------------------------

I hope it's okay for a first chapter. ^_^
Enjoy.
B.A.P probably won't make an appearance until at least a few chapters, just warning you's ahead. :)

-xyeobo