Beach day

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

Seungri Jiyong slammed the car door shut behind him and I adjusted the shirt I was wearing before following him round to the back of the car. He was humming some tune or another whilst helping Dami hoist the cool box out of the car boot. I picked the cool box up from the floor seeing as I was probably the strongest there. Jiyong took the basket and Dami took the blanket with her son holding her other hand. 

 

It was only twelve in the afternoon but it was hot and sunny, a perfect day for the beach. Jiyong and I had tried to be inconspicuous by putting caps and sunglasses on and it had seemed to work seeing as nobody recognized us.  Families were dotted around on the sand, eating, drinking and playing and we stayed near the rear of the beach so we weren't at the centre of attention. 

 

Mr Yang had given us all a week off and everybody had gone to see their families except me, my family were on holiday in the philippines and were coming back on Friday. Jiyong had graciously invited me to come to the beach house with him and his sister and I had gladly excepted.  As soon as the picnic blanket was down, I pulled my shirt over my head and looked around. "Who wants to go in the sea" I chanted happily. Jinwon, Dami's son eagerly jumped up and tried to leave but Dami held him back. 

 

"I don't think so young man, I have to sun cream you before you do any swimming." The little boy obeyed his mother meekly and that just left Jiyong and I. 

 

"Ji?" I asked excitedly. He grabbed my hand and let out a war cry as he ran towards the sea, dragging me along behind him. The water was cold but we charged into it anyway, still yelling like five-year-olds.  It was only when we stopped that I realized Jiyong was holding the rubbed ring in his other hand. I grinned and clutched onto the other side as we kicked our legs and sent out where it was deeper. When we stopped kicking, the waves rolled us towards the beach again and we drifted in silence. 

 

"I peed" Jiyong grinned cheekily and I let out a scream too girly for my liking before hoisting my legs out of the water. 

 

"Ew Ew Ew that is disgusting" I shrieked.

 

  "Awe come on, everyone pee's in the sea" he laughed.  "Well you didn't have to announce it to me" I said hesitantly. Dipping my legs back into the water. 

 

"Where's the fun in that" he said with a gummy smile. It was amazing, floating like we had no care in the world, YG-not forgotten, just at he back of our minds.  I watched as Jiyong looked enviously at a family of kids with a dingy. It looked pretty fun, they had oars and everything. Jiyong watched enviously as they floated by all laughing.  After a few more minutes of floating it got too shallow and we waded out of the water again.

 

Jinwon, now fully sun creamed was eating a yakbab with gusto. Jiyong reached into the cool box and threw me a can of beer before one to Dami and then one for himself. I sat down on the blanket and basked in the heat of the sun, relieved to not be sitting on a plane somewhere with earphones in.  Jiyong shuffled next to me and lay his head on my bare stomach. I grinned and softly played with his hair. A small smile adorned his lips and he hummed again.  I was awakened from my peaceful slumber by Dami asking if somebody would challenge the sea with her and Jinwon. Jiyong said yes and stood up, leaving my side cold from where his head had just been laying. 

 

"I'm gonna go for walk" I smiled, thinking of the dingy that Jiyong had been looking at. We parted out separate ways and I went out to seek for the shop that we had passed on the way. 

 

"136,000 won!" I questioned. Damn they were expensive. But the look in Jiyongs eyes, he really wanted one. I would buy him a house if he gave me that look and asked. "Seeing as it is so expensive, can you pump it up for me here please?" I asked, using my best pleading voice. 

 

"Of course sir" the young man at the counted said. I took my credit card out and payed the full amount. I was in BIGBANG, I could afford a bloody rubber dingy. The man whipped out an electric pump and within ten minutes, it was blown up to full size. I grinned and thanked the man before hoisting it over my shoulder and walking out of the shop, looking like a weirdo but who cared.  I dumped it onto the sand next to the picnic blanket and rested my head on the edge, looking out into the sea to see where Ji and Dami were. Thy were splashing about in the shallow part of the water, Jiyong was jumping over the waves as they came in whilst Dami tried to stop Jinwon throwing wet sand everywhere. I whipped my phone out of the basket and took a picture of the family before posting it onto Instagram with the caption 'Happy holiday's the likes went up and up and I grinned seeing the cute comments that the fans left. 

 

I had finished my first beer and was half way threw my second before Jiyong and the others came back to the picnic. Jiyongs eyes were round as he looked at the dingy suspiciously.  "What is that?" he asked curiously with hope in his voice. 

 

"I bought it for you" I smiled. He squealed and ran over to it. 

 

"Oh my god! Thanks Ri, it must have been so expensive" he rattled on whilst examining it and Dami smiled fondly at us.  "Let's try it out" Jiyong laughed. 

 

"Yah, are you going to eat lunch?" Dami scoulded. 

 

"Ah noona after we've tried it out I promise" he said with puppy eyes. 

 

"Fine whatever but take Jinnie with you" she smiled evilly. Jiyong shrugged. 

 

"Okay" he picked the little boy up and put him in the dingy before lifting it up. "Help me Ri" I picked the other side of the dingy up and we dragged it to where the sea started.  A few teenage girls walked past and giggled. Damn, people were starting to notice us. I kept my head down. It could be because Jiyong had taken off his shirt and people recognised the tattoos. 

 

"Get in" I yelled at Jiyong and he obeyed before I pushed it out to sea and leapt in afterwards. It wasn't a huge dingy and Jinwon was in the front, laughing and chatting happily. Jiyong sat in the middle, between my legs, leaning back against my chest. I had my feet on either side of the boat to make room and my legs were practically wrapped around Jiyongs waist. It was hilarious and cramped but so fun.  We used our hands to paddle out to sea as in my stupidity, I had forgotten to buy oars and we probably wouldn't have been able to use them anyway. I had my pack resting against the back of the boat whilst the other was against Jiyongs waist to stop him falling out. Jinwon was jumping at the front which didn't help the over balancing situation. 

 

"I'm so glad I invited you" Jiyong murmured. I grinned to myself and let Jiyong lean against me. 

 

"I'm glad you invited me or I would probably be lying in my bed at home bored out of my mind" was the reply I gave. 

 

...

 

Jiyong "Sand gets everywhere" moaned Dami as she shook out the blanket in the garden of the beach house. Her husband had joined us from work and was cooking in the kitchen. I smiled at my older sister.  "Jiyong can you help Jinwon shower. He is awful with getting shampoo in his eyes" I nodded and got up from the wooden bench.  Jinwon was watching Seungri 'help' cook. "Come on Jinwon, let's get you cleaned up" I smiled. "You can come to Seungri" he looked relieved that I was getting him out of the cooking and eagerly pulled the apron over his head.

 

  I went into the bathroom and helped Jinwon get out of his clothes before removing mine and going into the shower. As Dami had warned me, he was fussy about shampoo and I soon had a screaming six year old fussing over his eyes stinging.  "Seungri, some help would be nice" I shouted. Seungri came in from the bedroom and stripped down to his boxers before joining me with the screaming child.  "Put your head under the water Jinwon" I commanded. He did as he was told and soon stopped screaming. "If you want to be a man, Jinwon, you have to stop screaming every time you get a bit of soap in your eye" he nodded, listening to my advise. 

 

When he was clean, Jinwon ran out of the shower and wrapped himself in his batman towel before running to his parents presumably. I sighed tiredly.  "Kids are hard work" I joked. I smiled when Seungri squished some shampoo on my head. He rubbed it in and hummed a tune to himself. I smiled as he cleaned my hair for me.  "Damn it's good to have you here Ri" 

 

Sorry for the lack of updates, I was on holiday. This idea came to me when I was at the beach. Feel free to drop any story ideas in the comments. :))) thanks for reading.