Oops

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

“Oh my goodness I'm exhausted” I tossed my suitcase into the foyer. Seungri threw his shoes into the abyss of the shoe closet and followed me into the kitchen.

 

“Hawaii was so nice but I'm so ing exhausted.” Seungri mumbled, wrapping his arms around my waist. I leant back into the embrace and put the kettle on.

 

“Lets just watch movies for the rest of the afternoon” I groaned, spinning round and standing on my tip toes to kiss his lips. Seungri mumbled a soft “I love you” into my mouth and I smiled before pulling away.

 

“Go get a movie ready” I slapped his bum and he skipped off to the living room area. I made two cups of tea and grabbed a bag of Doritos before holding the Doritos between my teeth and balancing the cups in my hands and going through to the living room.

 

Seungri took the Doritos and one cup of tea and I collapsed onto the sofa. “What film is it?”

 

“War of the arrows” Seungri said animatedly.

 

“Ooh historical! You know me so well” I sipped on my tea. Seungri settled against the back of the sofa and I sat between his legs casually, with my head on his chest.

 

The movie was pretty dramatic and when it got really suspenseful I curled up into Seungri’s chest and hid my face.

 

“You're such a baby” he teased. I shook my head adamantly. He tilted my head up and I kissed him gently.

 

“How did you like the fanmeeting?” I said softly. Seungri looked sad for a moment but then a smile broke through his frown.

 

“It was really good. I just still feel as though the fans don't really like me”

 

“Are you okay! Of course they love you, you're the sweetest most kind member there is...except for Daesung of course”

 

“I don't want to talk about it” he shut me up with a kiss. I shuffled around so I was directly on top of him and I straddled his hips before swooping down and capturing his lips in mine.

 

Seungri leant up and his hand cupped my jaw. I turned to his neck and kissed my way down before latching onto his collarbone. He moaned throatily and I smirked before kissing his lips again.

 

His hands travelled down my back until he reached my bum and he gently squeezed it, making me gasp. It was my turn to gasp and he took advantage of my gasp to shove his tongue down my throat. I didn't mind.

 

His hands slipped under my trousers and I unintentionally bucked down straight down onto his groin area. He gasped and nearly kneed in the stomach.


 

He tried to get on top but that just ended up with me rolling off the couch. I landed heavily on the floor and Seungri looked confused on the couch until he saw me flushed and out of breath and looking shocked on the floor.

 

And then he did what any good boyfriend would do, he burst out laughing. I sat up feeling disorientated. He was literally pissing himself and I pouted angrily from the floor.

 

It was only when he literally shrieked with laughter that I got up angrily and sat on the sofa sulkily. “Baby I'm sorry” he laughed between his words “I was just getting into it and then you” he choked with laughter “You just dropped.” he let out another shriek and I stomped off to the bedroom.

 

“Baby I'm sorry” Seungri followed me and pinned me to the wall. I couldn't stay angry and I let him kiss me again.

 

“I'm taking control this time” I growled and threw my shirt over my head.

 

“Alrightttt” Seungri bit his lip “I love feisty JiYong”







 

Guys GUys GUYs GUYS YOULL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY OMGOMGOMG. I WANNA CRY WITH JOY.

 

Basically, as some of you might know, I own a bigbang fan account and yeah basically I put I picture of Seungri up earlier. AND TAEYANG AKA DONG ING YOUNGBAE LIKED IT.

 

And this isn't the most exciting part, soon after PEACEMINUSONE ING LIKED IT. I HAD A SEIZURE I SWEAR TO GOD YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. I FREAKED OUT AND SCREQMRD AND NEARLY CRIED.

 

ANYWAY IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW AND I JUST FEEL SO BLESSED SND HSPLY AND SORRY IM MAKING SO MANY TYPOS IM JUST VERY EXCITED.


AND YEAH, my instagram is @bigbangtory (if you want to follow y’know ;)