Nerves

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

“What do you mean; you’re scared of my friends?” I asked, eying the maknae as he squirmed uncomfortably next to the coffee machine.
 
“They’re all six foot models, with amazing cheekbones, skinny waists and beautiful faces – I, I’m just a short tubby panda with a plain fashion sense.” I gaped him; I never thought that he would think that. “Your friends will just look down at me.” He looked down at his feet and I pulled my lip between my teeth.
 
“Seungri” I called. He didn’t react to I stepped closer and reached out “Seungri, you’re beautiful.” I cupped his jaw and brought it up to face me. “Don’t you dare ever think otherwise” He blushed slightly and looked away again.
 
“I’m not going to force you, but please would come? Chae will be there.” I knew that would encourage him a little, he got on so well with Chaerin. After a few more pouts and persuasive words, he groaned and said he would come. I pulled him into a hug.
 
“Thank you baby, you won’t regret it.” He mumbled something and I giggled.

“What is the dress code?”
 
“Casual but dressy at the same time, lets pick together.” He nodded and headed to our bedroom. We shared the massive closet and I turned the light on before having a look around. Seungri always looked amazing in black but he didn’t often wear it so I grabbed a black high neck shirt. It was classy and extremely expensive. He caught it and nodded before throwing it on the bed.
 
“Do you want to wear jeans or smart trousers?” I called; my head stuck in the trousers drawers.
 
“Jeans!” he called. I grabbed a pair that belonged to him and threw them back.
 
“Why is it all black?” he whined.
 
“Because you look extra y in black” he stifled a laugh.
 
“You’re such a !” it was my turn to laugh and I picked out some grey dress pants for myself.
 
“I’m gonna wear what I wore to your Christmas party.” I decided, picking out the striped tie.
 
“Oh yeah, that was so nice” he smiled. I turned around and made my way out of the cupboard. He had pulled the jeans on and was buttoning the shirt up. The jeans were tight and I smiled as he wiggled his big at me playfully. I just pulled my shirt up and pulled a vest top on before wearing the button up.
 
“Soohyuk always wears loads of makeup doesn’t he?” Seungri was shuffling his hand through our side drawers to look for some makeup. “I’ll make an effort with my face and hair for once.”
 
“Do it up!” I said suddenly. “Oh my, I’m going to do your hair for you, sit down.” I ignored the fact I was only wearing a button up and boxers and pushed him into the seat. “You do your makeup whilst I do your hair.” He nodded and brought the bag out.
 
I pushed his hair up and tested what I could do with it. I did it like it was in the made tour trailer film and pushed some gel through it. It was a bit too slicked back so I pushed a hand through it again and again until it had more volume. It didn’t take long as his hair was quite easy to play around with.
 
“” I murmured. He looked up, thinking I had gone wrong.
 
“Oh wow” he muttered, leaning forward. He looked different, but in every good way there was. “I look older.” He laughed.
 
“You look freaking hot, why don’t you do your hair up more often?” I accused. He grinned at his reflection and shrugged. When he was in full makeup, I looked at the time. “It’s already six thirty and we’re meant to be at the venue at eight.” I panicked, realising that I had been so caught up in watching Seungri, that I hadn’t got ready myself.
 
“Ooh, I’m gonna wear your giuseppe zanotti shoes” Seungri exclaimed, running into the cupboard again. I loved how excitable he was. He got the gold ones out and I smiled as he slid them over his feet.
 
I did my face relatively quickly and did my hair up before grabbing some Louis vuitton dress shoes. It was quarter past seven. Seungri had been finished for ages and he sat on our bed scrolling through his phone. He was so concentrated and I crept up behind him and jumped onto his back. He let out a girly scream and huffed when I sat on his chest. I smoothed his collar and looked down on him with a small smile.
 
“What?” he said shyly.
 
“Nothing, I was just admiring the view.” He slapped my chest and I leant down to kiss him. “You’re so beautiful.” He blushed a deep red and reached up to my cheek.
 
“Not as beautiful as you.” I laughed at his words and rolled off of him.

 

“I’ll call a taxi!” I called, dialling immediately. Seungri smoothed his clothes down and pulled a smart coat around his shoulders. I held my hand out and Seungri slipped his fingers through mine before we left the house.

 

The taxi came pretty quickly and we lowered our heads before slipping into the backseat and letting go of each others hands. Not wanting to give anything away to the driver, we sat in silence, me on my phone and Seungri just looking out of the window.

 

When we arrived at the club venue and we payed before walking through the front doors, it was classy and crowded. The lights were neon and the dance floor was going wild. I automatically wrapped an arm around Seungri’s waist possessively. Soohyuk saw us from his table and he bounced over.

 

“Hey! You two, I’m so glad you could make it!” he had to shout slightly over the loud music. Seungri nodded and shuffled slightly closer to me. I frowned, knowing he had always been a bit intimidated by Soohyuk, he was pretty damn tall.

 

“You look amazing Seungri!” Soohyuk shouted and Seungri finally smiled. I squeezed his rips a little and was grateful to Soohyuk for putting Seungri at ease. “Come sit at our table” Soohyuk guided us to the big round table in the corner of the room, most of my friends were there and I waved and helloed all round. SooJoo greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and scared Seungri when she did the same to him.

 

A few models were there and some producers, dancers, actors. You name it. It was strange seeing Seungri acting all shy, he was usually the most out going but for some reason, when it came to my friends, he shyed away and stuttered.

 

There were only two chairs left on the table and they were on opposite sides so I let Seungri sit down before plopping down on his lap.

 

“I like your hair, Seungri” Soojoo said and he smiled before thanking her quietly.

 

“Yah, why aren’t you speaking?” I asked him. He bit his lip and shrugged. “Are you okay?” I asked, immediately feeling bad for making him come and putting him in this awkward position but I was interrupted,

 

“HONEY!” Chaerin shouted from a few metres away, she practically jumped over to Seungri and smothered his face in kisses. “I’m so glad Ji made you come” he grimaced and playfully wiped his face. I was Chaerin’s next victim and with a smack, she placed her lips on my cheek before balancing on her chair.

 

“You look y, Ri” she said, ignoring me completely.

 

“Why does everybody think Seungri looks so amazing, what about me?” I whined.

 

“Oh yeah, you too JiYong” she joked, I smacked her on the head playfully.

 

“Dara unni came” she spouted excitedly. I nodded and craned my neck, looking for the said person.

 

“Oh she’s in the toilet” Chae explained, seeing me looking. “So how did you get Seunghyunnie to come, JiYong” Chae asked, encircling her arms around Seungri’s neck. I shifted my weight on his lap and smirked.

 

“I practically had to beg” she huffed and I let out an over-exaggerated sigh.

 

“You did not” Seungri whined and I pinched his cheeks softly and smiled at him lovingly.

 

“You two make me sick” Chaerin pretended to hurl and let go of Seungri. I just stuck my tongue out at her and shuffled some more.

 

“Your bony is hurting my thighs.” Seungri groaned. Chaerin made a laughing noise in .

 

“You know you love this bony ” I smirked and Seungri blushed. I only then realised that quite a few people on the table were listening to our conversation and coughed awkwardly before smiling innocently. Seungri looked down at his shoes and I stifled a laugh.

 

“Anyways…I’d better find unni before she kills me, by hoes” Chae did a peace sign before skipping away, hair flying behind her. I smiled at her child like attitude fondly.

 

“Do you want to dance?” I asked seungri and he nodded immediately, wanting to get away from all of the super models. I pulled him along to the dance floor where everybody was getting it on. The music was a pulsating beat and I bopped my head.


“I think we need a drink first” I whispered into his ear before going to the bar which was not far away. A bottle of vodka in hand, I returned to Seungri’s side. He took it from my hand and drank straight from the tip. I bounced my head and waited until he had finished before drinking in the same way he had. As the alcohol made it’s way through my body, I loosened up again and my dancing became more and more shameless. We both became shameless.

 

“You two.” It was soohyuk and I detatched my lips from Seungri’s neck. “I don’t want to be a party pooper, but making out in public is never a good idea.” I looked around me, as if only just remembering that I was surrounded by people who could tell people or tell pictures. Wiping my saliva away, I nodded and thanked him. He winked at me before going back to talk to HyunJoon.

 

Seungri, who was slightly breathless, put his hand over the darkening mark on his neck and blushed furiously.

 

“I can’t believe your friend had to stop us!” he slightly shouted.

 

“It’s not my fault you look so appealing!” I shouted back and he just grinned before advancing on me.

 

“ the cameras” He whispered, pressing himself against me. I gasped and slid my fingers into his hair.

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading, sorry it’s kinda short. I’m super duper busy with final exams and revision and stuff.

 

Please comment.