Fanfiction

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

 I slapped my phone down onto the table when the door to our dressing room opened. It was Youngbae and he narrowed his eyes at me suspiciously. “What are you doing on there?” he smiled. I just shrugged and excited out of the tab quickly. He sat down in the makeup chair and scrolled through his own phone. I slyly opened the tab up again and screenshotted the page I had opened before quickly messaging it to JiYong. He was in sound check for his solo stage but I smirked before putting my phone away and opening my book.

 

It was about half an hour later that JiYong came into the dressing room. He caught my eyes and a smirk rested on his lips. I bit my lip and glanced over at Youngbae, he was still intent on his phone. Jiyong came behind me and I shuddered when he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pressed a kiss into my neck.

 

“You think that’s funny?” he whispered into my ear. I leant my neck back and pursed my lips. He gave them a quick peck. “Just wait until we get home, ill find you some fan fiction to act out” I laughed and he quickly attached his lips back onto mine. I circled my arms around his neck and Youngbae started making gagging noises.

 

“Ew get a room” he laughed, I gave JiYong’s lips a final peck before releasing him from my arms.

 

“What time does rehearsal end?” I asked as JiYong jumped over the sofa and settled into my lap comfortably. He snuggled against my chest.

 

“I’m done so technically we could go but I promised Dae I’d give him a lift home, so probably another half an hour” I groaned and leant my head back. Jiyong picked up his phone and I contented myself with placing soft kisses on his nape and shoulders. After a minute, he leant back and showed me his phone screen. I giggled and scrolled down the page.

 

“Holy crap our fans are good” I smirked, reading the block of writing with interest. “Yah! Why do you always top?” I said indignantly to JiYong and he just smiled sweetly.

 

“I obviously look more dominating than you” giving him a light punch to the leg, I carried on reading. “Omg did you literally just type in Nyongtory ?” he looked embarrassed but not ashamed and I grinned.

 

“What the hell are you two doing?” Youngbae whined. “It sounds gross; don’t tell me you two are reading fan fiction again?” Jiyong gave him the middle finger. I opened my mouth.

 

“Jiyong pulled his shirt over his head and eyed the younger up and down with lust evident in his eyes. The maknae bit his lip as his eyes were drawn to the obvious bulge in the others boxers-”

 

“Oh my- cleanse my soul, I need me some holy water up in here!” Youngbae exclaimed standing up from his chair and flapping his arms about wildly. We both laughed at the comical sight and Youngbae just looked at us with mock disgust.

 

“Ugh I need me a girl to cleanse my soul!” he dialled Hyorin’s number and we doubled over with laughter. She picked up the face time and Youngbae quickly told her what happened making her laugh. He then turned the camera on us laughing and she gave us a virtual high five and we were in stitches.

 

“I thought you’d be on my side” Youngbae whined and she consoled him with her soft voice. I turned back to JiYong and held him closer to my chest. He shuffled in my lap so he was sideways before wrapping one arm around my neck. I gently kissed his forehead and watched as he fell asleep in my arms.

 

Dae came in after his rehearsal loudly and JiYong woke up. I had been scrolling through instagram and he opened his sleepy eyes and looked around. “Can we go home now?” he asked. Daesung pulled his coat on and nodded.


“Thanks for waiting.” JiYong just smiled and slipped his feet into his sliders. I laughed at the fluffy pink puma shoes that were obviously meant for girls but Jiyong still looked great in them, his excuse when buying them had been “Rhianna designed them, you know how much I love Rhianna.” I thought he looked great in them so no complaints came from me.

 

After we’d dropped dae home and returned to our own apartment, I collapsed onto the sofa and watched as jiyong made two cups of tea. I sighed with bliss when I took a sip of the honey brew.

 

“Now” JiYong smirked “Where were we with that fanfiction?” I slid my phone out and reopened the tab. “Our fans are kind of erted aren’t they?” he laughed as he pushed me back onto the sofa and crawled on top of me.

 

“I love it” I whispered and he latched his lips onto mine.

 

“So do I” he smiled into the kiss. “And I love you” he added before plunging in again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down onto me. We made short work of our t-shirts and his mouth travelled down my neck to my collar bones, I grasped at the cushions above my head and arched my back at the intense feeling of pleasure that his mouth gave me.

 

I hastily ed his trousers and pushed them down to his ankles where they easily slid off. Jiyong eyed me under a heavy gaze and his hand slowly made its way down my stomach until it rested on the bulge in my pants. My eyes rolled back in my head as he gave it a quick squeeze. “Well we’ll have to do something about that won’t we” he whispered into my ear. I nodded and he quickly ed my jeans before pulling them off in one swift tug.

 

“On Your front” he ordered and I rolled over so my front was pressed into the sofa. A soft kiss was pressed to my back and I shuddered lightly.

 

“Oh just hurry up” I panted. It was only when he was slowly rocking into me from behind that he spoke again.

 

“What was that you were saying about being top again?” I started protesting but it just turned into small whimpers as he filled me up again and the only sounds that filled our apartment was JiYong’s spft grunts and my lewd moans of pleasure.

 

 

 

 

Lololol that was so im sorry. I at , im too shy J please comment and vote and stuff. This was for the person who wanted fanfiction, sorry if it wasn’t what you wanted and for the person who wanted Ji to top again, because I myself, prefer Seungri as top lol.

 

Again, please comment your thoughts.