Pabo

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

 

Seungri watched as JiYong pranced around on the stage with a big smile on his face, he was sweaty and alive up there and Seungri was proud watching him rock his solo tour. Seungri clapped along from backstage, making sure that the fans couldn’t see him in the wings. JiYong jumped off the edge of the stage and went closer to his fans. They screamed all the louder and JiYong sang and leant across to grasp hands. Seungri knew what was coming and he turned away, not wanting to see them hurting him.

 

He could see the scratches when the security guards pulled JiYong away, his right arm was bleeding from the numerous cuts. Seungri clenched his fist angrily and waited for the concert to be over so he could scold JiYong for being so stupid.

 

JiYong tripped over one of the stage props during one of the songs but covered it up quickly and Seungri saw that he was limping. JiYong even did the encore stage and then limped off, clearly exhausted. Seungri pushed past all the waiting noonas and manager and caught JiYong as he fell into his arms, unable to bare the pain in his ankle anymore. Seungri looped his arms under Jiyong’s legs with ease and scooped him up close to his chest, Jiyong just looked up at him with a placid smile as Seungri shifted Jiyong’s weight before pushing through the crowds of managers to the dressing room.

 

He settled Jiyong down on the sofa before kneeling down and removing his shoes and socks. “Seungri-ah” JiYong tried but Seungri ignored him, moving back up and grabbing some wipes from the table and going about cleaning JiYong’s cuts. “Seungri-ah” JiYong repeated, reaching forward to try and cup Seungri’s chin but Seungri flinched away.

 

He plastered and wiped up the cuts and then got down in front of Jiyong and angrily started working on his ankle. JiYong saw that Seungri’s hands were shaking and he cleared his throat. “Well I sure gave them their money's worth” he chuckled.

 

Seungri burst into tears.

 

“Seungri-ah!” JiYong leant forward despite the ache and cupped Seungri’s cheeks gently. His boyfriend was sobbing, fat tears rolling down his cheeks. “What’s wrong? I’m sorry for joking about it!” JiYong pulled Seungri up onto the sofa next to him.

 

“You always let them hurt you! Why do you always do that?!” Seungri lightly slapped JiYong in the chest and covered his face, embarrassed to be seen crying by the other staff members in the room. “And then you - You think it's okay to joke about huh?” Seungri got up and turned away, tears still pooling in his eyes. JiYong stood up and hobbled over on his swollen ankle.

 

“I’m sorry baby” he whispered, not used to seeing Seungri upset, the maknae was always a ball of happiness.

 

“Yeah but what’s done is already done” Seungri whispered, wiping his eyes and trying not to cry. “And now I’ve ing embarrassed myself in front of everyone” JiYong grabbed the other man's biceps and pulled him into a tight hug.

 

“I love you Seungri, I don’t deserve you” he whispered into Seungri’s ear.

 

“I hate you” Seungri whispered back, but both of them knew he didn’t mean it in the slightest. “And you don’t deserve me, I know that damn well” he added before pulling back to capture his lips in a chaste kiss.

 

The staff just awed as the couple hugged it out and JiYong wiped under Seungri’s eyes. “Pabo, you're the one who should be bottoming in our relationship, you’re such a girl” Seungri pulled back, looking offended.


“Yeah I’ll break your other ankle if you’re not careful”

 

 


 

Wow that was short word vomit, hope you enjoyed anyway! Omg and I watched train to busan finally….HOLY

Please comment!