A Little Family

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

JiYong squinted and rubbed his face as the lighting team made yet another mistake. They were all knackered and JiYong threw a concerned look towards Seungri whom he knew had literally got no sleep last night. He suffered from bad insomnia and Jiyong knew for a fact that last night, Seungri hadn’t slept at all.

 

“Okay, let’s go through bang bang bang one more time” JiYong said through the mike and he tiredly moved back to his position in the centre. The music started and they all half heartedly danced their parts. When the chorus was passed, JiYong stopped the music and waved it onto the next song.

 

“Look” he sighed in exasperation and blinked heavily “our concert is in three days time, thousands of our fans are coming to see us and we can’t show them this, it’s despicable. They pay good money for those tickets and for us to be just standing there with lights blinding the audience is not good enough, they want to see us – not just hear us” the staff were all looking down at the floor in embarrassment. “Let’s do haru haru, what’s the time?”

 

“Nearly four in the morning” Seunghyun replied, sliding his phone out of his pocket. JiYong sighed.

 

“Okay, let’s have a fifteen minute break and then haru haru” everyone went back stage and Jiyong swigged some water before sitting down on one of the sofa’s with the track order on his lap. He was pouring over it and scribbling over it in pencil and glanced across the room to see Seungri curled up on one of the sofas, his eyes closed. JiYong pushed the paper away from him and scooted over to Seungri on the other sofa. Brushing the hair out of his eyes carefully, JiYong smiled, glad that the younger was finally sleeping. Seungri mumbled something in his sleep and suddenly curled up into JiYong’s lap. Of course JiYong didn’t mind his boy friend cuddling him; he was just concerned with all the hired staff seeing them.

 

Ji Eun awed from her seat next to the makeup table and snapped a picture before crouching next to them on the couch. “He’s a right cutie isn’t he?” Ji Eun smiled, swiping her thumb against his jaw fondly. JiYong just pressed a kiss into the boy in his arms hair. “Why is he so tired?” She asked, indicating at Seungri’s dark circles.

 

“He has insomnia” JiYong said softly, trying his best not to wake the sleeping boy. “He didn’t get a wink last night, and we’ve all been pushed a lot today” She nodded in agreement. “You should let him sleep” Ji Eun said and Jiyong agreed.

 

“Yeah, he really needs the sleep. Maybe we should just call it a day, it’s four” Ji Eun nodded.

 

“Everybody is too tired to get anything worth while done anyway” JiYong nodded and Seungri’s hair softly. “Can you tell Youngbae?” Ji Eun nodded and stood up before looking to see if she could find the man with odd hair anywhere in the big room. JiYong looped his arms under Seungri’s armpits and pulled the boy into his lap fully, Seungri just let out a quiet whine before pushing his head into JiYong’s neck and wrapping his arms around JiYong’s waist.

 

He heard a loud whoop of rejoice and guessed that Ji Eun had found Youngbae. Chuckling softly, Jiyong watched the man sleeping in his lap fondly and closed his eyes briefly, realising how tired he himself was. Youngbae came into the room looking extremely happy and was engaged in a loud conversation with Soonho when he saw JiYong and Seungri on the couch he hushed down to a whisper.  “Ji, the cars are ready” JiYong nodded and manoeuvred his way out from under Seungri. He found Seungri’s airmaxes and took his socked foot before pushing it onto his foot.

 

“God he really has got you wrapped around his little finger doesn’t he” Youngbae chuckled, pushing his own shoes on. Jiyong just smiled shyly and found the other shoe before pushing it onto his boyfriends other foot. “Don’t tell me you’re going to carry-oh my god” Youngbae laughed as Jiyong scooped Seungri into his arms and carried the younger with ease. “You’re so in love it makes me sick” Youngbae teased and JiYong nodded in agreement.

 

JiYong placed the still asleep younger boy in the back seat next to him and strapped him in before sliding in. Daesung, who only lived round the corner from JiYong shouted and opened the door as JiYong was about to close it. Daesung panted that he was begging a lift and Jiyong chuckled before moving to the middle seat and letting Daesung in. “Ooh sorry, I didn’t know there was a sleeping beauty in the back there” Daesung said sarcastically, laughing at Seungri’s mouth that hung open, a little bit of drool escaping.

 

“Yah, I’ll have you know that he looks beautiful!” JiYong whispered, batting playfully at Daesung’s head. The other man chuckled and looked out of the window thoughtfully. “I’m jealous of you two, you know. You’re so happy together.” Daesung smiled widely at JiYong.


“You shouldn’t be jealous, you don’t know how hard it is” Jiyong sighed and looked at the innocent sleeping boy.


“What? Do you argue a lot?” JiYong scoffed.

 

“We barely argue” JiYong slid his fingers through his boyfriends and looked down at the intertwined hands. “But you know, in Korea every thing is hard when you’re like us, especially when you’re under the spotlight 24/7. I just want to go out onto the street and hold his hand like a normal couple would, I want to kiss him without having to end my career over it.” Daesung nodded in agreement.

 

“I didn’t think about that, to be honest, I never think about you too as an unaccepted couple, it feels as though everybody already knows about you even though I know that they don’t. And I guess we all practically knew before you told us so it didn’t seem like a big deal” JiYong nodded.

 

“It must be hard” he added. They pulled up at Daesung’s apartment compound first and they said their goodbyes. Daesung slid out the car and gave a final wave before slamming the door shut and jogging up to his door. Soonho carried on driving and put some low music on in the background. Seungri stirred in JiYong’s arms and one of his eyes opened.

 

“I slept?” he asked in a croaky voice.

 

“Yeah baby, you did” Jiyong smiled, his hair out of his eyes. Seungri sighed with relief. “I’ll get you some melatonin when we get home, that helps sometimes right?” Seungri nodded.

 

“I thought we were only having a fifteen minute break?”

 

“Yeah we were all so tired I decided to call it a day” Seungri smiled.

 

“I’m glad, everybody was so worn out, we all needed sleep” JiYong idly played with Seungri’s chubby fingers and nodded. They got back to their apartment and Seungri stumbled up, still half asleep. JiYong helped him get undressed and tucked him under the covers before finding him his sleeping pills and feeding him one.

 

“You have to sleep too” Seungri whined, writhing under the covers. JiYong chuckled at his childish behaviour and grabbed his documents and glasses before sliding in next to his boyfriend. “You’re always working” he whined, looking at the papers JiYong was holding. “I need to hun, our concert is in three days” JiYong smiled, propping up his pillows so he could still sit in bed.

 

“I don’t want you to collapse again, like you did last time” Seungri pouted, leaning on Jiyong with ease.

 

“I won’t I promise!” JiYong reassured the younger.

 

“Yeah yeah, like you always say and then you end up being exhausted and moody and-” he went off into a tangent of indecipherable mutters and mumbles and Jiyong smiled widely. Oh how he loved that boy. Seungri was still muttering when Jiyong gently kissed him on the lips and Seungri finally shut up. He was pouting cutely when JiYong pulled away and he his lips thoughtfully before smiling and cuddling into JiYong again.

 

“Did you see the article?” Seungri suddenly frowned. “They made me seem like such a womaniser, saying a bring a selection of woman and take my pick of which one I want to . Little do they know that the only person I ever want to impale is you”

 

“Seungri!” JiYong half laughed half gasped.

 

“It’s true!” the younger carried on “The only place I want to put my is up you or in your mou-”

 

“Oh my god stop!” JiYong laughed loudly, giggling manically as he straddled Seungri in an attempt to cover his dirty mouth” Seungri just smiled sheepishly up at his lover and brought his hand up to caress JiYong’s green head of hair.

 

“Why aren’t your sleeping pills working?” JiYong giggled, wondering why the other was still so excitable.

 

“Because you’re here and you make me excitable because I love you so much and I don’t want to miss a second of being with you by falling asleep” JiYong ‘awed’ at the confession and bent down to kiss the end of Seungri’s nose.

 

“You’re so cute!” he smiled lovingly down at him.

 

“I’ll help you do your work” Seungri suddenly said, sitting up between JiYong’s legs. Ai, seeing the opportunity, jumped up on the bed and joined the happy couple and rubbed herself on Seungri’s bare legs. Seungri scratched her head affectionately and planted a kiss above her eye, making her purr in pleasure.

 

“God she’s such an attention ” JiYong giggled as she arched her back and swiped her tail along Seungri’s thighs. Seungri cuddled into JiYong’s chest and read all about lighting and sound effects for their stage.

 

“This is so boring!” he yawned as Jiyong scribble things everywhere. Jiyong just kissed the back of his head and carried on writing. And before long JiYong found his lover snoring soundly on his chest and his cat on top of his lovers thighs, sleeping soundly too, and JiYong found himself looking at his little family and wondering how he ever became so lucky.

 

 

 

So I did a cute one yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyyeyeyey it wasn’t depressing for once! I will finish downfall but I wanted to write a nicer one inbetween!

 

Please comment, it makes me unbelievably happy when you do! and upvote and stuff! Thanks for reading :)