Midnight Snacks

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

JiYong opened his eyes as soon as the dip in the bed lifted. There he went, innocent as could be. JiYong narrowed his eyes and waited until the bedroom door clicked shut before getting up from the bed and listening outside. Seungri was in the kitchen.

 

JiYong almost giggled and he opened the bedroom door and edged along the corridor before he stopped and looked around the corridor into the kitchen. There Seungri was, grabbing a packet of ramen whilst absently chewing on the biscuit that dangled from his mouth.

 

Seungri was on a strict diet as he was having a comeback in a few months / weeks. But they all knew Seungri wouldn't be able to stick to the diet. But he had been appearing to do so well. When bigbang went out for meals, he made a big point of getting salads and water but here the little sneak was, shoving biscuits in his mouth like there was no tomorrow. JiYong bit his lip to stop a laugh from escaping and decided he would catch Seungri in the act tomorrow night, he would scare him.

 

JiYong went back to the bedroom and curled up, pretending to be asleep. Seungri came back fifteen minutes later, the bed dipped and Seungri's breath fanned over the back of JiYong's neck before toned arms snuck around his waist and a leg slipped back between his own.

 

JiYong smiled when the soft smell of ramen spice wafted over from Seungri's area and JiYong tried to contain his giggles at now weak minded Seungri was when it came to food.

 

The next morning Seungri whined the whole morning about how hungry he was and that all he ate was salad and vegetables. JiYong just smirked, as the younger blatantly lied to him and most likely himself. They had a studio recording and Seungri had Mino in the studio with him. JiYong had left to go sort something out, he returned two hours later and saw Seungri leaning over a box of pizza reaching for the slice with the most pineapple. He met JiYong's eyes and a look of shame crossed his countenance. JiYong just raised his eyebrows and Seungri withdrew his hand and looked down.

 

JiYong had to leave the room so his boyfriend wouldn't see him laughing. Seungri took his diet very ‘Seriously’ and wouldn't be laughed at. JiYong entered the studio a few minutes later and grabbed a piece of pizza, taking a large bite and smiling at his boyfriend.

 

“I hate you” Seungri mouthed viciously at him and JiYong took another large bite before leaning down at pecking the other on the lips.

 

The next night, JiYong waited until he felt the younger leave the bed again and he smirked, knowing his phone was next to the fridge, recording everything.  When the other left the room, JiYong jumped up from the bed and opened the door silently. He had a touch in one hand and a smirk on his face. He was so petty, this he knew but he didn't care.

 

“GOT YOU” he yelled turning the torch on and flashing it at the other man. Seungri was mid slurp of a bowl of steaming ramen and he looked like an owl caught in the headlights.

 

“Ji JiYong” he stammered. It was as though JiYong had caught him cheating. Seungri dropped the chopsticks into the bowl and held his hands up in defence.

 

“SAJANGNIM WOULD KILL YOU IF HE FOUND OUT” JiYong cackled and Seungri looked so offended.  

 

“Don't you dare” he warned and JiYong just wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. “Oopa you wouldn't!”

 

“Don't you ‘oppa’ me Seungri” JiYong tutted.

 

“I will tell sajangnim about the time you peed in-”

 

“Okay okay okay” JiYong stopped Seungri from speaking “I won't tell him.”

 

“Or the time you me in his offi-”

 

“I SAID I WOULDN'T TELL HIM OKAY” JiYong's leverage had been destroyed in just a few words and JiYong realised that Seungri had too much on him. Now it was Seungri's turn to look smug and he picked his chopsticks up again and carried on slurping on his noodles.

 

“How did you know I was having midnight snacks?” he finally asked, wiping his mouth with a cloth.

 

“SNACKS!” He exclaimed “THAT, MY DEAR IS A FEAST and Seungri, hunny. It's you” JiYong laughed “there was no way you were actually succeeding in your diet”. JiYong scoffed and Seungri looked offended. But he knew it was true.

 

“And just so you know, I used to pretend I worked out at the gym but I'd actually just lie on the stretching mats and nap”

 

“I KNEW IT” Seungri laughed and he pushed the bowl away before approaching the other. JiYong wrapped his arms around the younger boy when he got close enough and he inhaled his boyfriends masculine scent. They kissed languidly in the dim light of the kitchen, no reason, no motive.

 

“Besides. You don't need to diet anyway, you're perfect the way you are.” JiYong whispered again. And Seungri wasn't the skinniest, he had chub on his stomach and his hands and his double chin came through sometimes but JiYong liked a little more bum to squeeze and the sight of Seungri's bare thighs was enough to send him into a frenzy. Seungri was perfect, chub and all. He could have midnight snacks (feasts fit for a king) anytime he liked as far as JiYong as concerned.


..............

Short and sweet! I hope you enjoyed it! Please comment! I need some inspiration so hit me up with ideas in the comments!