Downfall : part 1

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

JiYong tried his first cigarette when he was thirteen. It hadn't been a great experience. He had been on his way home from practice, his manager had a meeting so he was going all by himself. Stopping by a grocery store to buy a drink, JiYong had found himself bumping into a boy from his school, when he had gone there.
 
Only the boy had changed a lot since JiYong had last seen him. His hair was bleached blonde and greasy and his fashion was street. JiYong wanted to appear cool to the boy so he had accepted the cigarette when he was offered. He couldn't even inhale the smoke and ended up spluttering. The other boy chuckled and taught him how to breathe in, JiYong had felt so liberated when he walked back to the dorm. He bought his first pack of cigarettes from a dodgy store down the road from the dorms. It had been illegal but JiYong felt happy with himself.
 
JiYong had his first kiss when he was fourteen years old. It had been awkward and the other boy was a year older than him. It happened when JiYong took his friend to see where he worked at yg, they had been sitting on the floor in one of the practice rooms when the other boy had suddenly pecked him on the lips. JiYong had pulled back, afraid but when he saw the look in the others eyes, he had gone back in and it was safe to say that it was the first time JiYong had made out with anyone.  
 
The first time JiYong had drank was when he was sixteen. It was funny enough, with the same group of people. The boy had got into contact with JiYong again and invited him to a friends party. He didn't know anybody but he danced and drank and danced and drank. But his little body couldn't take the alcohol and he had thrown up in the toilet.
 
The first time JiYong had had , he had been sixteen. He and Youngbae snuck into a bar out of pure rebel like behaviour. JiYong had a drink bought for him by a man and another and another. He revelled in all the attention he received. Youngbae, being the more quiet one, left a few hours later, JiYong had waved him off, too drunk to really mind. He ended up going back to a cheap hotel room with a man more than ten years older than him and he cried so hard when the man finally ed into him. The pain sobered him up a little and JiYong cried not only from pain, but regret too.
 
His young, weak body couldn't take the harsh treatment the older man gave him and he passed out before he could even come. Waking up the next morning had been the worst experience, the man was long gone, he was alone in a small rickety bed, completely , with only blood covered sheets to keep him warm. JiYong had cried when he realised that the blood was his, and he was no longer a .  
 
When JiYong had first taken drugs he had been 24 and it had been a mistake but when he had been called into the police station he had been so scared and when the drugs test came out as positive he had cried and cried and cried.
 
He remembered a man giving him a cigarette in the toilet and he had been too drunk to taste the difference. Unfortunately there was nothing JiYong could do and the public soon knew. They didn't go easy on him either. He cried himself to sleep but he knew it was his fault.
 
His band mates were ashamed of him but his family was so kind. His mum didn't mention it once when he went home, she just comforted him when he was crying. The public distained his existence. He received death threats and malicious comments from all sorts of people, he couldn't leave the flat without insults being hurled at him. It was the lowest point in JiYong's life. He thought about ending his life numerous times but never actually went through with it. And ironically, his drug scandal is what made JiYong turn to drugs.



When drinking alcohol until he threw up every night didn't have much of an affect on him anymore, he hesitantly smoked another joint of weed, his friend had links and he got a few grams easily. When he found that got him subsequently happy for a few hours, he purchased a bit more and a bit more.
 
He knew how stupid he was being, the reason he was so miserable was because he had smoked by accident yet here he was, rolling a joint and placing it between his lips.
 
JiYong started taking harder drugs a few months later, he found that a line of was worth so much more than a joint of weed. Sometimes he would take solace in injecting heroin into his system but it left track marks on his arms and that was always a risk.
 
Somehow, JiYong hid his drug addiction from his band mates, friends and family, he stacked all the drugs into a small draw hidden in the back of his cupboard. He made sure to clear up any evidence of drug use. As the years passed, JiYong noticed the dramatic weight loss and bad skin that came with taking the drugs but he just didn't care.
 
And when 2015 rolled around, he was a bit of a mess. He turned up to the made tour concerts high most of the time but he just played it off as a bit loopy and tired. The others were concerned for JiYong's health and tried to talk to him numerous times about his attitude and weight loss. He just laughed it off and waved them away.
 
It was only when they were recording the rest of the made album in late 2016 that Youngbae finally questioned JiYong. JiYong had smoked a joint in the morning before he left to go record. When he chucked the control board for the mikes onto the ground and started giggling manically, Youngbae finally questioned JiYong's behaviour.
 
“Are you drunk?” he said angrily, picking the board up off the floor and inspecting it for damage. He placed it carefully on the desk before turning to the other man. “I said are you drunk?” JiYong shook his head adamantly and giggled again. Youngbae took note of JiYong's red rimmed eyes and blown up pupils and it hit him, he clasped JiYong's shoulders carefully between his hands.
 
“JiYong” he felt tears come to his eyes “are you high?” he said it so quietly, so uncertainly. And at that moment, Seungri walked in and JiYong jolted out of his grasp.

Youngbae looked at Seungri, and then at JiYong, and he sighed deeply, JiYong looked so uncomfortable and so he didn't pursue it. Youngbae heard Seungri mention staying round JiYong’s that night and he took note of the gym bag. JiYong left the studio to go to the toilet and Youngbae grabbed Seungri and pulled him from the studio, and the prying ears of others. Seungri looked at him, completely confused.
 
“What hyung?” he said, looking down at his phone briefly.
 
“Are you staying at JiYong’s tonight?” Youngbae said nervously. Seungri nodded and finally put his phone away and looking up. “Yeah, I’m getting my kitchen replaced and they need me out of the house” Youngbae bit his lip nervously “Why?” Seungri added, leaning against the wall.
 
“This is really hard to say, I can’t – I don’t know how to” Youngbae mumbled off and felt more tears coming to his eyes. He didn’t know how to tell Seungri.
 
“Youngbae hyung what’s wrong?” Seungri clasped his shoulders and looked into his eyes.
 
“Have you noticed how weird JiYong keeps acting, how he turns up to rehearsals like, weirdly – not excitable but like – just weird?” Seungri shrugged.
 
“He does seem a bit weird sometimes, like he’ll laugh at everything when it’s not even funny” Youngbae nodded. “Yeah exactly”
 
“I was talking to him today and well, I um – I noticed how red rimmed his eyes were and how huge his pupils were, like they aren’t naturally like that.” Youngbae chewed on his lip.
 
“What are you saying?” Seungri said, eyes wide.
 
“I think he was high, Seungri” Seungri staggered back.
 
“He wouldn’t be so stupid, he wouldn’t do that! Not after his drug scandal, he’s not that stupid, he’s not that stupid” he repeated again and again. “What type of drugs do you think he’s taking?” Seungri choked out.
 
“I don’t ing know, weed? Heroin? ? I don’t ing know.” Youngbae said slowly.
 
“If it’s heroin he’ll have track marks on his arms” Seungri said slowly.
 
“What I was going to say was, if you’re going round his house, can you have a look, check if he has a drug stash or anything, I’m so worried” Seungri nodded and promised that he would.
 
“I want to know why the he’d do drugs” Seungri muttered “And I want to see his arms” he went back into the studio slowly and sat on the sofa waiting for Jiyong who returned a few minutes later, in a bit of a daze.
 
Seungri approached JiYong, now divested of his jumper; Jiyong was too gone to notice the difference. “Ji can I have your jumper, I’m really cold” Seungri whined in his Seungri like way and Jiyong, always being a er, rolled his bloodshot eyes and pulled it over his head without hesitation. Seungri’s eyes flicked across JiYong’s arms and focussed on the small collection of scars on the inside of his elbow. Injection marks. Seungri winced at the sight and turned away in pity and sadness.
 
Not only was Seungri disappointed in the older, but he was genuinely deeply saddened by the elder’s actions. How could he do that to himself, especially after what happened in 2011. He quickly nodded to Youngbae and he saw Youngbae tear up before he quickly left the studio.
 
Seungri left with JiYong later and when their driver dropped them off at JiYong’s apartment, Seungri dropped his bag in JiYong’s bedroom before looking through the fridge for food to make dinner with. “I’m gonna have a shower” JiYong muttered throwing his keys on the table and pulling his shirt over his head as he walked towards the bathroom.
 
When Seungri heard the shower running and was sure Jiyong wouldn’t come out again, he sprinted to his bedroom and began the task of looking through JiYong’s possessions. He found no evidence of drugs, only a few packs of menthol cigarettes, a load of filters, some filter paper and a few bags of tobacco. Seungri rummaged further and looked in all his drawers, he got to the cupboard and looked through all the clothes and then through the drawers, when he got to the last drawer, he pulled it out and looked behind where he saw another draw, shoved behind the one in front. Seungri’s hands were shaking as he pulled it out.
 
Seungri took a sharp intake of breath, it was the closest he’d ever been to actual drugs and it felt weird. Small bags of white powder were neatly stacked in one side of the drawer, bags of green tobacco that could only be sat on the other and then, a lighter and a few needles, some already filled with heroin. Seungri felt sick and he took a picture of the drawer before shoving it back in place and closing the cupboard doors quickly.
 
JiYong was still in the shower and Seungri quickly brushed his tears away before calling Youngbae and pacing onto the balcony. He shut the door so JiYong wouldn’t hear him and waited for Youngbae to pick up. “Did you look?” was the first thing the older said.
 
“Yeah, yeah – you were right, he was high.” Seungri felt tears come to his eyes and Youngbae gasped across the line. “There was everything, he ing does ” Seungri half whispered. Youngbae was crying and Seungri quickly sent the picture of the drawer before hanging up. He heard the balcony door slide open and looked to see Jiyong coming out, wrapped in a thick sweater and tracksuit with a bag of tobacco in his hand.
 
Standing by the younger, JiYong emptied some tobacco into paper and expertly rolled the cigarette. Lighting it up, he took a drag and leant against the balcony, his damp hair hanging in his eyes. “What do you want for dinner?” he said causally, as though Seungri hadn’t just found his drug stash, JiYong didn’t know that though.
 
“Just order in or something” Seungri muttered, not being able to face his leader. JiYong looked at him weirdly and handed him his phone. “Use my bank details, get what you like” Seungri took the phone and opened it with his thumb print before looking up nearby takeaways. JiYong breathed in the smoke with ease before blowing it away from Seungri, being surprisingly considerate.
 
Seungri ordered some pizza and Jiyong flicked his stub of a cigarette off the balcony side before following the younger inside. Seungri couldn’t look JiYong in the eyes for the rest of the evening, even though the other was clearly not high anymore, Seungri didn’t know what to say to him. Later on in the evening, Seungri decided to question Jiyong about it.
 
“JiYong Hyung” he started, munching on a piece of pizza. The other hummed in acknowledgement and Seungri took a deep breath. “You know after your drug scandal?” the older tensed up immediately. “Did you ever, consider touching well, did you ever consider doing drugs again?” Seungri shut his eyes after he had spoken, not wanting to see the look on the elders face.
 
“No” he said simply and Seungri winced at the easy lie. He hesitated again.
 
“Can I try a cigarette?” Jiyong choked on the piece of pizza that he was chewing on.
 
“You want to smoke?!” JiYong coughed, swallowing his pizza quickly. Seungri hesitated again before nodding solidly and Jiyong shrugged. “If you really want too, but why so suddenly?” Jiyong placed his pizza down and leaned forward.
 
“I don’t know I just want to” Seungri said firmly and JiYong grabbed his pack of menthol Marlboros from the side. “Now?” he asked and Seungri nodded before standing up. “Yeah as long as they’re not roll-ups, they’re ing disgusting” JiYong laughed before opening the door to his balcony. JiYong’s apartment had a balcony that stretched the length of the building, with a Jacuzzi area and a pool up some steps, a small patch of grass and a seating area rested in the shade of the building. It was night time now but Jiyong rested on the edge of the Jacuzzi and rested his legs against the railing that separated them from the 100ft drop to the courtyards below.
 
Seungri took a deep breath as Jiyong handed him the white stick of nicotine. He didn’t exactly know what he was doing this, but he just felt as though he needed too. “Are you sure?” Jiyong hesitated with the lighter.
 
“Oh just give me a ing light will you” Seungri exclaimed, snatching the lighter from JiYong’s grasp. Seungri placed the cigarette between his teeth and sparked the lighter to life. “You need to inhale when you light the end” Jiyong said, laughing slightly. Seungri did as he said and felt minty smoke float through his mouth. Surprisingly, to Jiyong – Seungri didn’t cough. “Are you inhaling?” JiYong looked carefully, whilst lighting his own blem. “No, Seungri, you have to breathe it into your lungs or you could get mouth cancer.” Seungri finally breathed in through his lungs and let out a spluttering cough, JiYong laughed before placing his own between his teeth and taking a deep drag. Seungri did it again and coughed a little less, it was quite calming in fact. He stamped it out when it got passed the little line and watched as Jiyong finished his own off before doing the same thing.
 
“Did you like it?” JiYong asked, slipping his phone into his pocket.
 
“It was alright I guess” Seungri shrugged, tasting the smoke in his mouth carefully. It left a bitter taste on his tongue and he went back inside before grabbing a glass of water and sipping it gently. JiYong came back inside and put the kettle on before watching Seungri carefully from the counter.
 
“Why did you ask about drugs?” he said slowly, deliberately. Seungri gulped nervously, feeling the heat fill his cheeks as he thought of an answer.
 
“It just came to my mind, that you were having such a hard time, it wouldn’t be completely delirious that you’d turn to drugs” JiYong looked upset and Seungri realised how true what he had just said was. That was what caused JiYong to turn to drugs, that was awful.
 
“I would never, I wouldn’t-“ he trailed off and Seungri just smiled pitifully and leant against the counter.
 
It wasn’t unusual for Jiyong and Seungri to kiss, or cuddle and sometimes, have . They were both gay members of a band that lived in one of the most homophobic countries in the world. It was natural that they found solace in each others arms. They couldn’t just go out and have a relationship with whoever they pleased, so they used each other for the more personal things. Secret s in the YG studio toilets, make out sessions in the shower before shows.
 
The others had guessed the manner of their relationship, nobody brought the subject up though, and everyone else knew that it was a sensitive issue. They weren’t in a relationship; it was more of a friend with benefits thing.
 
So when Seungri later lay, , wrapped in JiYong’s arms, he thought about how he didn’t notice the JiYong was going through, especially when it was as serious as snorting ing . Turning to press his face into JiYong’s neck, he gently kissed the warm skin and smiled when he felt Jiyong pull him closer. Seungri needed the love, he needed the warmth – and JiYong gave it so willingly, so lovingly.
 
Seungri slid out from JiYong’s arms and pulled the covers from his body; he stood from the bed and went to stand by the window, looking out at Seoul and all its beautiful lights. “Your bum looks nice” he heard a croaky voice from the bed and he turned around to see JiYong sitting up, the covers pooling at his waist, hiding his ness. The different coloured lights illuminated his face.
 
“You look beautiful” Seungri smiled, turning to face him. JiYong knelt up in the bed, so the covers revealed his whole body. Seungri gulped and something sparked in the pit of his stomach, seeing JiYong like that, so pure, so venerable.
 
He walked forward and gently knelt next to JiYong on the sheets, taking the older mans jaw in his hands, he pressed a chaste kiss on his lips and on the elder’s lower lip sensually.

“I’m going to Paris tomorrow” Jiyong whispered, swiping his thumb under Seungri’s panda like eye bags. Seungri nodded, already knowing JiYong’s schedule better than his own. “I’ll be gone when you wake up” JiYong said gently “I have a flight at six and need to leave around four, I’ll be as quiet as possible” Seungri smiled and slid his hands down JiYong’s bare torso until his hands rested on his bare hips, gently squeezing the warm skin. He let his head fall forward until his forehead rested against JiYong’s collar bones, breathing onto the others pulsing skin.
 
“I’ll miss you” Seungri shivered as he felt the cold air push through the thin curtains over the window. JiYong looped his arms around Seungri and they both sat there, leaning against each other in the moonlight. Seungri leant up and captured JiYong’s lips in his once again before pulling away and pushing JiYong down on the bed. “You need to wake up in four hours; I’d go to sleep if I were you” JiYong nodded wearily and laid his head on Seungri’s chest.
 
Seungri didn’t sleep at all, he watched JiYong’s even breathes and the way his chest rose and fell in even bouts. His mouth hung open slightly, his tongue just poking between his lips. Seungri pondered how anyone so pure and innocent looking, could destroy his own body in such a horrific manner. Seungri slid his thumb across the track marks that adorned JiYong’s arms and cried silently, he cried for the broken man he held tightly in his arms.
 
When it went three, Seungri gently disentangled himself from the others arms and pulled some black boxers on before padding to the kitchen and leaving Jiyong asleep on the bed. He quickly fried an egg and made some toast and bacon before pouring some coffee into a mug and placing it on the table next to the plate of food. Seungri then gently shook Jiyong awake and led the sleepy man to the kitchen. “Eat” he smiled, picking up his own cup of coffee and resting it against his chin.
 
“You made me breakfast?” JiYong said in near disbelief. He then smiled and looked so happy that it melted Seungri’s heart. “Thank-you baby, I didn’t want to wake you up at all and you did all this!” Seungri smiled at the pet name and watched as JiYong waffled down the food happily.

JiYong finished off his breakfast and Seungri walked back to the bedroom sleepily and sat on the bed whilst Jiyong pulled a pair of baggy black pants and a leather jacket on. Shivering at the early morning air, Seungri pulled a peaceminusone hoodie from the cupboard and slid it over his head and then some fluffy socks over his feet before sitting on the mattress with his legs flopped out in front of him. Jiyong was just wrapping a scarf around his neck and he turned to see Seungri watching him. “Oh my god you look so cute” JiYong squealed, immediately reaching for his phone and snapping a picture. Seungri was too sleepy to care.
 
JiYong knelt in between Seungri’s legs and ran his hands up and down the smooth skin of his thighs. “Are you okay?” Jiyong asked, looking down at the younger in concern “you’ve been so quiet the whole time you’ve been here” Seungri nodded and blinked, looking up at JiYong. In truth, he wasn’t okay, he wasn’t okay seeing the way JiYong had become, he didn’t want his hyung to be suffering, to the point where he took drugs, and he didn’t want that at all.
 
JiYong got a call from his manager, then – and it was time to go. So with a chaste kiss on the lips, JiYong was whisked away to the airport and Seungri was left in JiYong’s apartment, alone. Seungri slept for another three hours before calling Youngbae and asking him to come round. He needed to see the evidence for himself.
 
Youngbae let himself in and Seungri pulled some shorts over his legs before joining his hyung in the main room. “Show me” Youngbae croaked, clearly, just woken up. Seungri led him to the cupboard and pulled the drawers out before grabbing the hidden one and yanking it onto the floor. Youngbae pulled some packets out with a shaking hand and looked at the contents. “” he spat, and then he tossed the needles on the floor next to the small bags “Heroin” he spat again, but this time he had tears pooling in his eyes.
 
“What do we do?” Youngbae asked, looking down at the floor in terror.
 
“There’s nothing we can do” Seungri sighed, looking away from his hyung, not knowing how to react.
 
“How does he act, around you?” Youngbae fumbled over his words nervously.
 
“He seems, okay – it was nice yesterday, we just ordered pizza and-” Seungri stopped himself from saying had . Youngbae looked nervous again.
 
“Have you and JiYong ever…” Youngbae looked embarrassed. “Have you ever kissed or anything?” Seungri giggled at the kitchen and tapped his nose secretively.
 
“Why do you want to know?” he smirked. Youngbae blushed and looked down. “If the fact we had last night gives you an answer to your question then yes, we’ve kissed” Youngbae fully choked on air and heaved in breaths when he had a coughing fit. “Are you alright?” Seungri chuckled and patted Youngbae’s back.
 
“I guessed something like that must be going on, judging by the way he looked at you, and the way you two always disappear before concerts, share hotel rooms, the amount of pictures he has of you sleeping on his private Instagram” Seungri chuckled.

“We’re kind of obvious aren’t we?” Youngbae nodded and prodded at the carpet again.
 
“We’re not a couple” Seungri added quickly.
 
“What are you then?” Youngbae looked so confused, as though he couldn’t grasp the concept of ‘friends with benefits’.
 
“We’re what people might call ‘ buddies’. It’s pretty handy if I’m honest - feeling a little bit , JiYong’s hotel room door is always open” Youngbae smacked him and covered his ears.
 
“I don’t want to hear it!” Youngbae screamed, rolling around on the floor. They almost forgot about the drugs that surrounded them on the floor, that was until Youngbae found that he had broken one of the packets open and the white powder was over the carpet. Youngbae stopped laughing and his eyes widened. “Oh my god he's gonna see we’ve been tampering with it!” the packet was burst and Youngbae looked down at the white powder with fear.
 
“His airport bags for his lotions are similar, wait I’ll find one, don’t worry” Seungri sprang to his feet and slid into the bathroom, fumbling through the cupboard uncertainty, he found the little box of bags and grabbed one before sprinting back to Youngbae. “Won’t it be contaminated if we put it back in the bag? We can’t ing let him sniff up his nose” Seungri was panicking slightly.
 
“I don’t know, I’ve never ing sniffed have I!” Seungri just brushed it into his palms and let it fall into the bag. The stuff in the carpet, he vacuum cleaned up and then looked back at the bag.  There was obviously less stuff in it but it would have to do. They shoved it under all the other bags and stuffed the drawer back into place.
 
Seungri stayed around Youngbae’s house the rest of the time JiYong was away and even though Hyorin was also staying around, Seungri spent a lot of time with Youngbae, they were both keeping the same secret, and it was hard. And every time they saw pictures of JiYong, each of them would feel immense pity and sadness.
 
JiYong face timed Seungri the night before he was meant to come home, clearly off his head. He had rambled on about utter for nearly ten minutes before his friend had called him out to go have a smoke. JiYong had said a rushed good-bye before hanging up and leaving again.
 
When JiYong arrived back from England, they had to film infinite challenge the next day, he was clearly exhausted and barely said hello when he saw Seungri. But in all fairness, he had just got off an eleven-hour flight so Seungri couldn’t blame him. A few weeks later was when Seungri received the call, though.
 
He was out with friends, a little drunk but not too much. His friends were all around the table eating and laughing, even Jonghoon, despite his busy schedule, had managed to make it. Seungri was just eating and chatting when his phone rang. He saw that the caller ID was JiYong and he swallowed his food before picking up. “Seungri” he heard a faint voice on the other side of the line.
 
“Hey, Ji – sorry it’s loud I can’t hear you very well” he covered his other ear and tried to block out the sound of his friends laughing.
 
“S-Seungri” JiYong’s voice choked out again.

“Are you okay Ji?” Seungri asked, starting to feel concerned.
 
“I went too far, Ri.” Seungri started and stood up from the table “I don’t want to die, Ri” he heard the older crying down the phone. His friends looked at him, startled at his sudden movement.
 
“What have you done?” Seungri half whispered, tears coming to his eyes. Jonghoon stood up with him and was looking at him with concern.
 
“I took too much, I can’t feel anything” Jiyong whispered.
 
“Too much of what?” Seungri cried out.
 
“” Came JiYong’s whispered answer. Seungri fell back into his seat and he bent down so his head was nearly in his lap. “What’s wrong? What do you feel?” he gestured to Jonghoon and he handed him his phone. Speed dialing Youngbae he listened to JiYong’s weak voice. “I was sick three times, and my hands kept shaking – I’m sorry Seungri” his leader started to cry harder and so did Seungri.
 
“It’s okay baby I’m calling Youngbae, he’s going to get there before me, I’m on the other side of Seoul” Youngbae picked up then. “Youngbae, oh my god, call an ambulance and go to JiYong’s right now”
 
“No ambulance” he heard JiYong’s weak voice.
 
“JiYong you need a ing ambulance.” Seungri sniffed before turning back to the other phone where Youngbae was questioning what was happening. “Youngbae, I need you to go now, he- he overdosed on ” Seungri said in a near whisper but he still didn’t miss his friend’s gasps of horror.
 
“I’ll be there, stay on the phone to him okay? But Seungri, we can't call an ambulance – he’ll get at least five years” Youngbae was crying and Seungri agreed before standing up. “I’ll drive you” Jonghoon started, grabbing his keys and taking Seungri’s arm. Seungri was shaking badly and he sat in the passenger seat, ignoring the press that had obviously taken pictures of him crying.
 
“I don’t know what to do” Youngbae said, whilst he was in his own car on the way.
 
“Talk to me Jiyong” Seungri begged as Jonghoon ran red lights on his way to get him to JiYong on time.
 
“I can’t feel anything Ri my legs are numb, my hands are tingling but I can't feel them. I don’t want to die” JiYong whimpered and Seungri cried even more. “I’m nearly there darling” he cried again and Jonghoon pressed down harder.
 
“I’m sorry I never told you about the drugs Seungri. I think you knew, you always knew.” JiYong’s voice was getting fainter and fainter. Seungri was five minutes away when Youngbae told him he was there. He heard his voice on JiYong’s line.
 
“Hey Ji, it’s going to be okay” Seungri breathed with relief when he finally pulled up at JiYong’s apartment complex. The guard at the gate recognized him and immediately let him through. Jonghoon followed him slower as Seungri sprinted up the stairs and down the corridor to the apartment. Youngbae had left the front door open in his haste and Seungri sprinted through and found Youngbae crouched next to JiYong with his head in his lap. Jiyong was taking in shallow breathes and Seungri gently jilted his head into his own lap and cupped the other's cheeks. He looked so ill, so fragile.
 
He noticed the line of white powder on the coffee table next to them and winced. Jonghoon came through the door and looked upon the scene in shock. “They’re going to rip him apart, Seungri” Youngbae cried, burying his face in his hands. His face was boiling and Seungri pulled him into his arms before carrying him to the bath and dropping him in gently before turning the cold tap on. “We need to keep his body temperature constant” Seungri hissed, pouring water over Jiyong to cool him down.
 
“If it gets worse there is nothing we can do but call an ambulance,” Youngbae whispered, JiYong’s hair away from his face.

“Where the does he even get it from, it’s so illegal here I don’t understand” Jonghoon spoke for the first time, he was watching the scene with horrified eyes. Seungri ignored him and grabbed his phone from the side. His cousin was training to be a doctor, he had to know something, and he would tell anyone. Picking up the phone, his cousin wondered why the hell Seungri was calling him for the first time ever.
 
“Hey Junhyung!” Seungri sounded so desperate. “Um I know this is random but you’re becoming a doctor right?”
 
“Neh” the other sounded so confused.
 
“What do you do if somebody has overdosed on ?” the other sounded so shocked and stuttered out a reply.
 
“They’ll need an IV drip and they need to get lots of water, and I mean lots. Why? What's going on?” he could hear Seungri crying on the other side of the line and knew something was drastically up.
 
“A-are you at a hospital, can you bring me a drip?” Seungri clung onto JiYong’s hand with his free one and held the phone in his other shaking one. “Yeah I’m doing practical work, I can get one to you, where?” Seungri stuttered out JiYong’s address and his cousin promised he would get there as soon as possible.
 
Seungri grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and patted JiYong’s cheeks so he opened his eyes. He was on the edge of delirium, his eyes were rolling back in his head and Seungri pressed the water bottle to his mouth. “Drink” he cried “Please drink” Jiyong gulped a few mouthfuls down before it just dribbled down his chin and onto his chest. His cousin arrived twenty minutes later and when he saw Jiyong in the bathtub he swore loudly. He was only twenty but was extremely clever, he always had been.
 
“G-G-dragon?” he stuttered nervously.
 
“Yes, this has to be confidential, that’s why I called you – please, Junhyung” the latter nodded and Seungri lifted JiYong out of the tub. “Get him on the bed!” Junhyung commanded and Seungri placed his body on the bed carefully whilst Junhyung set the IV drip up. He prodded the needle into JiYong’s arm and steadied it against the rack.
 
“Thank you, Jun” Seungri cried, pulling his cousin into a hug.

“He’s not out of danger yet, he needs to stay on that drip for a few hours, keep giving him water and try not to let him roll onto his front. Youngbae nodded, pushing his hand through his best friends hair, worrying about him immensely. “Call me if he shows any signs of worsening” Junhyung offered and Seungri nodded.
 
“That’s all I can do, I’m afraid – I can’t administer drugs to relieve pain as it might make him much worse” Seungri new and understood.
 
“Y-you won't tell anyone will you?” Seungri said quietly.
 
“Of course not” he gushed. “I promise I won’t tell a soul” Seungri looked relieved and immediately went back to JiYong. Jonghoon didn’t know what to do so he just sat down beside Seungri and took his hand in comfort.

 

 

Guess what? ANOTHER DEPRESSING FANFIC FROM ME WHAT A SUPRISE!!!!! I've been working on this one for weeks now though soooooo. :) and OMG WHO SAW THE NEW MUSIC VIDEOS - you all did I know ;) they were so good werent they omg. Seungri is actually the cutest humna being on earth i swear to god i just fall in love with him every time he opens his mouth. Which one was Your favourite, i cant decide i loved them both but Last dance made me cry so much ugh. and also HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEUNGRI FOR YESTERDAY he was getting so annoyed with the Happy birthday bro thing it was jokes

 

please comment and upvote, I'll try and update my other stories quickly as well :) love you all