Clueless

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

Seungri was fuming as he sat on Daesung’s couch. He was curled up in a blanket, staring at the film that they were all watching, but he wasn't really, he couldn't stop staring at JiYong and Seunghyun. They were wrapped up in each other's arms, JiYong will cuddled up on Seunghyun's chest. Seungri couldn't tolerate it anymore, he just sat there with his fists clenched. Seunghyun was fiddling with JiYong’s hair and it angered Seungri so much.

 

They were all slightly drunk and when the movie finished, youngbae brought a bottle of vodka out and JiYong smiled and held his cup out. Seungri took the bottle when it was offered and just took a swig.

 

“Let's play drinking games!” Seunghyun announced, half sitting up with JiYong still on his chest. Seungri took another swig and slid from his perch on the sofa. Everyone gathered round in a circle on the floor. The doorbell rang and Youngbae slid along his wooden floor. It was Chaerin and Dara, they came in bearing drinks and everybody whooped except Seungri who was still glowering at Seunghyun who had his arm draped over JiYong's shoulder.

 

Seungri smiled at Chaerin and she sat next to him on the floor. It only took a few more minutes before she smirked and turned to whisper in his ear. “You know, if you keep glaring at him like that, you're gonna burn a hole” I jumped at her voice in my ear.

 

“I don't know what you’re talking about” I hissed back, clutching my vodka tightly. “You're staring at Seunghyun like you want to kill him” she smiled. “Awe don't worry baby, you know Seunghyun isn't trying to get into JiYong's pants” I pushed her back slightly.

 

“That's not what this is about” I groaned and she just smiled knowingly.

 

“Let me get a drink and then we need a good old dmc in Youngbae’s posh toilet” she poured herself some vodka and stood up before holding her hand out. I slid my chubby fingers through her slim ones.

 

“Where are you two going?” Youngbae called. Chaerin flashed him a cheeky smile.

 

“To have a quickie in your bathroom” Youngbae protested and Chaerin grinned over her shoulder before pulling Seungri up the stairs. Seungri caught JiYong's gaze before they rounded the corner, he didn't look impressed.

 

Chaerin switched the light on and sat down on the toilet seat. “Now, honey” Seungri slid onto the warm tiles and listened “How long have you been crushing on JiYong?” Seungri blushed and looked down at the floor.

 

“I'm not ing gay Chaerin” she literally snorted at his words.

 

“That's bull and you know it! I saw you ing grinding on that European guy last week at the club. And then you suspiciously went to the toilet for a number of minutes before coming out looking all flushed” Seungri couldn't deny that he'd that guy off in the toilet. “And I know you like JiYong” Seungri didn't deny that either. “Have you ever got off with him?”

 

“No! What the hell? He's straight” again, Chaerin literally cackled.

 

“JiYong straight?” she snorted “Straight, JiYong? Are you okay babe, do you know how many times I've gotten him drunk and he's told me all about the gay he's watched” she was still laughing. “And let me tell you, he ain't no ” Seungri was shocked.

 

“So he has someone he likes?” seungri groaned, burying his head in his hands.

 

“Oh no, he doesn't, trust me, they're usually one night stands, and JiYong's always the one who never calls back”

 

“That's so mean” Seungri pouted. Chaerin laughed.

 

“Don't worry, they're usually anyway” Seungri still looked anxious.

 

“But does he like me?” Chaerin swigged a bit more vodka.

 

“I'd say yes by the amount of times he mentions you or the way he always stares at you longingly.” Seungri snatched the vodka and swigged some himself.

 

“I wanna make out with him”

 

“Yes Seungri!”

 

“I wanna make out with him tonight”

 

“Yes yes yes” Chaerin bounced up and down happily.

 

“You need to get him a bit more drunk and I need to drink a little more and then I'll go for it” Chaerin literally swept Seungri into her arms and kissed his face all over.

 

“Okay let's go, I'm ready” Seungri breathed before standing up. Chaerin pulled her trousers down and Seungri covered his eyes.

 

“What I need to pee!” she smiled. Seungri uncovered his eyes and waited until she'd finished peeing. “Okay let's go get your man!” they left the bathroom and went back to the living room where everybody still was, just a little more drunk than before.

 

JiYong wasn't sitting on Seunghyun anymore, he was strewn across Youngbae’s lap. He was such a little attention .

 

“SPIN THE BOTTLE SPIN THE BOTTLE” Chaerin screamed and everyone drunkenly agreed.

 

Seungri sat down nervously between Dara and Daesung before someone flung the vodka bottle into the centre of the circle.

 

It was first Youngbae and Daesung. Hyorin laughed and smacked Youngbae's but as he pecked Daesung on the lips. “Holy ” Youngbae groaned, wiping his lips and kissing hyorin to make up for it. Then it was JiYong and Chaerin, Chaerin smacked her lips and leant forward.

 

“Yes baby, kiss me” JiYong laughed and pressed his lips to Chaerin’s. The kiss lasted five seconds if that.

 

A few more couples had to kiss and then “JiYong again!” Dara spun the bottle and it was as though it went in slow motion. “Seungri!” he as mortified.

 

“NYONGTORY NYONGTORY NYONGTORY!” everybody chanted as JiYong looked at Seungri. He looked nervous. Seungri his lips tentatively before crawling on his knees towards JiYong.

 

When Seungri was nose to nose with JiYong, JiYong tilted his head and pressed his lips on Seungri's. They were so soft and warm and Seungri couldn't help himself as he opened his lips and deepened the kiss. JiYong slipped his tongue through the folds of Seungri's lips and Seungri didn't stop him.

 

“ they're making out!” Daesung screamed. “Some one film it!” Youngbae's screeched, scrambling for his phone. If Seungri hadn't been drunk, he certainly wouldn't have gone this far but he was saying it in his mine and he fully went for it. Seungri pushed JiYong back onto the floor and climbed in top. JiYong tangled his hands in Seungri's hair and tugged at the strands desperately.

 

Seungri pulled away after a minute, a strand of saliva connected their lips and Seungri broke it by his lips. “Holy ” Youngbae said seriously. Seungri looked around and saw that everybody was staring at them in stupefaction. JiYong was still panting on the floor and looking tired.

 

Seungri looked around and regretted everything. Tears welled up in his eyes and he stood up quickly before rushing upstairs. He was so ashamed of himself, he let it get way too far.

 

Seungri burst into Youngbae's bedroom and shut the door before collapsing on the balcony deck and burying his face in his knees. He couldn't go back down there, he couldn't face them. The door to the bedroom opened and Hyorin came in silently. She was barely drunk and she sat down beside Seungri, a slender arm wrapped around Seungri and hyorin pulled him to her chest and his hair softly.

 

“It's okay Seungri” she whispered. “It's okay”

 

“JiYong probably hates me right?”

 

“He's doesn't hate you at all!” she protested. “You like him don't you” she whispered. Seungri couldn't deny it anymore and he nodded before burying his head again.

 

“I think you two need to talk if I'm honest” she lifted Seungri's head off his knees. “It's okay to like someone, sweetie. You can like him all you like, and I have a feeling he likes you too” Seungri wiped his tears.

 

“Y-you think so?” he stuttered.

 

“I know so” she kissed Seungri's cheek tenderly and stood up. “I'll get JiYong” Seungri nodded and looked down at the floor.

 

Soon quiet footsteps padded along Youngbae's pristine wooden floor and then a figure sat next to Seungri, hunched in the same position. “You probably hate me right?”

 

“Why the would you think that?!” JiYong said quietly, Seungri felt his stare and huddled into himself even more.

 

“because I kissed you” Seungri answered simply.

 

“It was a game, Ri” he felt even more dread at those words. JiYong didn't even mind because it was a game.

 

“Yeah, it was just a game” Seungri snarled before standing up. He was about to stalk back into the house.

 

“Doesn't mean I didn't like it though” Seungri froze at the others words. “In fact” JiYong sighed “I liked it rather a lot” Seungri felt tingles in his spine and his stomach did nervous flips.

 

“W-what?” he stammered uncertainly, still not looking at JiYong. JiYong stood up and approached Seungri, making the younger back away against the wall. JiYong just got closer and closer.

 

“Can we do it again?” JiYong whispered slowly, his hand tracing down Seungri's jaw but barely. It was a ghost like touch.

 

“I don't think we should-” but his body said otherwise and he found his hand resting on JiYong's hip, squeezing into the skin softly. JiYong took that as a yes and dipped his head to the side before kissing Seungri on the nose. It was short and sweet and then he pressed his lips to Seungri's, his body felt freezing but his skin was hot. Seungri's lips felt better than downstairs, it was more innocent, more planned.

 

The older kept it innocent, nipping on the youngers bottom lip, wet and careful caresses. Seungri smiled into the kiss and cupped JiYong's jaw, tugging on the man's lip until he received access to JiYong's mouth. Their tongues met and Seungri felt weak at the knees. JiYong tasted like alcohol and tobacco and mint and it was just as Seungri had expected, he tasted like home.

 

It got less innocent and JiYong grabbed Seungri's hand, leading him through Youngbae's bedroom and to the guest room. When Seungri was on the bed, JiYong stopped. “Wait a second I'll be right back” JiYong quickly left the room and went to the top of the stairs. He needed condoms. There were some in his bag but he needed to get them inconspicuously.

 

He managed to creep past the others and grab his bag before he ran back upstairs to his waiting lover.

 

“Are we really doing this?” Seungri giggled and JiYong gulped when he saw that the other had stripped and was lying with his legs parted on the bed.

 

“ yeah” JiYong groaned, swooping forward to capture Seungri's lips again “I've wanted this for years” he whispered as he wrapped a hand around the younger .

 

“So have I Ji, so have I” Seungri gasped as he felt the pleasure he'd been wishing for for years.







Thank you for reading, please comment and read my other stories as well!!!!