Sleep

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

We were shooting an episode of running man today and Seungri was ill. He woke up in the morning feeling like crap and as much as I had tried to persuade him to stay in bed, he refused.

 

In the end, I had run him a hot bath and dosed him up on cold and flu tablets. He still had a headache and I just let him sleep on my lap in the car when we were driving to the location.

 

It had been a long time since we'd been on a variety show with all five of us and I was excited to be doing it. My manager had picked us up from home and the other members met us when we arrived.

E

Seungri croaked out a hello and daesung worriedly asked what was wrong. After telling him the problem, he nodded and told Seungri some breathing exercises to help clear his sinuses.

 

I clung onto Seungri’s hand whilst they led us to the set and when we arrived, the cameras so I had to let go.

 

The filming started and I couldn't constantly look over at Seungri or fuss about how he was feeling. He barely spoke because of his throat and I just wanted to bundle him back into our bed.

 

As soon as we were done, I got the chauffeur to drive us straight back to the apartment. Seungri protested and said that he was absolutely fine, nothing to worry about, he said. But I bundled him back into bed anyway and tucked him up to his chin in blankets.

 

“You okay?” I asked. He rolled his eyes.

 

“How many times are you going to ask that-” He broke out into a fit of coughing and I gave him a tissue to cough in to. He took it away from his mouth and I fully freaked out when I saw blood on the tissue.

 

“ ” I panicked, googling symptoms of coughing up blood. “Oh my, Seungri - you could have a lung blood clot” I gave a girly scream. “You could die, we have to get you to hospital!” I was ready to dial 119 to get an ambulance.

 

“Ji, baby stop” Seungri protested. He grabbed my phone and tossed it onto the other side of the bed.

 

“I have a chest infection, baby. And a common side effect of an chest infection is coughing up blood” I slowly calmed down.

 

“What can I do then?” I whispered, still panicking.

 

“Don't worry sweetie, I just need to rest, and some ice cream wouldn't go amiss” he croaked. I nodded.

 

“Anything for you Hun” I patted his arm and rushed to the kitchen. Scooping heaps of strawberry ice-cream into a bowl, I spoon fed it to him and he blushed before allowing me to bathe his forehead.

 

“Forget music, baby, you should be a nurse” he joked before coughing again. I smacked his arm lightly and blushed before shoving some more ice cream in his mouth.

 

“Let's get you out of these uncomfortable clothes” I smiled, pulling the duvet off of him. Even though he wasn't exactly crippled, I still helped him out of all his clothes. Pulling a pair of boxer shorts and a tee out of my top drawer, I let Seungri pull them on before bundling him back into bed.

 

“Sleep, okay” I whispered and he nodded. I kissed his slightly damp forehead and bopped his nose before shutting the curtains and leaving the room so he could sleep in peace.

 

I sighed quietly and looked through the fridge contents. There was nothing much to eat as per usual and I made myself a light salad before falling down onto the sofa.

 

I was still worried about Seungri but I pushed it down and dug into my salad. Seungri’s phone rang and I saw it was his friend David.

 

“Hello?” I answered.

 

“Er Seungri?” he said questionably.

 

“No it's JiYong” I said awkwardly, wishing I had never answered the phone.

 

“Oh hi, I was wandering if Seungri still had my memory stick, I have a meeting and I need it.”

 

“Ah yes he mentioned it, it's on our bedside table I think, if you need it, feel free to come round” I meant back on the sofa.

 

“Would that be alright?” he sounded uncertain.

 

“Yeah yeah of course” I waved it off.

 

“Okay thanks JiYong. I'll be right round” I hung up and went to check on Seungri. He had kicked the covers off and was sweating more than before.

 

“Ji?” he whispered.

 

“Yeah my love” I said, holding the back of my hand against his forehead. It was boiling.

 

“You're burning up” I panicked again.

 

“I'm really hot, can you help me with the tee.” I nodded and pulled it over his head. He was just wearing boxers and I pushed his hair away from his perspiring forehead. His chest was sweaty as well and I grabbed a flannel from the linen cupboard before wiping the sweat away. He groaned and rolled over. “Everything hurts so much” he whined.

 

“I can't do anything about that honey, I'm sorry” I whispered, wanting to help.

 

The doorbell rung and I went to open the door to David. “Hey” I waved. He smiled and walked in.

 

“Do you want a drink?” I asked awkwardly.

 

“No thanks. Is Seungri here?” he asked, looking around for him.

 

“Yeah he's in bed, really ill actually” I said grimly.

 

“Oh? What's wrong?” He asked, concerned for his friend.

 

“He has a chest infection” I explained.

 

“You should take care or yourself as well, JiYong - you look tired” I rubbed my face, feeling my swollen eyes.

 

“Seungri is more important” I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly.

 

“He's lucky to have you man” I blushed at the words.

 

“David?” a voice croaked in the background. I swivelled around to see Seungri standing in just his boxers in the doorway. He looked like .

 

“Seungri!” David greeted him with a wave.

 

“Oh so you want the memory stick right?” I asked.

 

“Yeah” I hurried to the bedroom, grabbed the memory stick and came right back. David thanked me before saying he needed to go. With a wave, he hurried off and I was left with Seungri.

 

“You shouldn't be out of bed” I scolded.

 

“I need some water” he sounded like a weird sort of walrus and I nearly laughed if it hadn't been for his pained expression.

 

“I'll get it” I filled up a cup and approached Seungri, giving his bottom a pat. “Go back to bed.” I whispered.

 

“Can you come too” I nodded. Seungri fell back into the bed in a second and I placed the water on the table before joining him.

 

“You okay?” I asked.

 

“Yep” he walrused. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his bare torso. “You're sweaty” I whispered and he chuckled before bursting into a coughing fit again.

 

“Not as sweaty as you usually are when we're in bed.” he winked and my face went bright red.

 

“Sleep, maknae. I'll be right here when you wake up” I promised.

 

 

“Thanks babe” he groaned, shuffling around a bit before finding a comfortable position against my body. I kept him in my warm embrace and smiled as his breathing finally evened out and he fell asleep.







Whoop it's early. This was a result of my procrastinating from revision Yey. Please be super duper kind and leave a comment :)