Runaway

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

“Runaway with me.” JiYong simply said. I lifted my eyebrows and opened my eyes. He rolled over onto his stomach and rested his head on the palm of his hands, looking at me with big eyes. I shifted him off my stomach and sat up on the bed.

“Why do you want to run away?” he furrowed his eyebrows and drummed his fingers on the side of his face. “I’m tired of everything, and I don’t want to go to the studio tomorrow, so I’m asking for you to run away with me tomorrow.”

“For how long?” I was suddenly interested in the idea.

“Just tonight and tomorrow, I want to get away.” He sighed and I noticed the dark circles under his eyes and realised how tired he actually was before nodding.

“Okay.” It was simple but his face lit up.

“Oh my goodness it’s going to be so fun! He jumped up from his bed and started rummaging around in his closet. “Let’s find a hotel somewhere far away, we can stay there and then do something else tomorrow.”

“How about Andong?” I suggested. “They have mountains and temples and it’s meant to be a really relaxing place to visit.” He nodded and pulled his laptop off of the floor. I looked over his shoulder as he searched around about it.

“Its two and a half hours by car and three and a half by bus.” He then searched for hotels in the area. “They’re more hostels than anything but it will do.” I grinned excitedly and pointed a hotel that looked nice. It wasn’t a hostel this time.

“Its 125,140₩ and that’s the deluxe” he wiggled his eyebrows and giggled. “Shall we be fancy.” I poked his small nose and nodded.

“Definitely, we need to treat ourselves like the kings we are.” I joked and he laughed, folding his legs over one another and resting the lap top on his lap. “I’m gonna book it.” He sang. “Shall I use your name or mine?”


“Mine, it’s less recognisable, everybody seems to be called lee Seunghyun these days.” He smothered a laugh and nodded before using my bank details in the thing.

“I’ll pay you back after we’ve booked it.” I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder. When he had filled his bank details in, he picked his phone up and called the hotel up.

“Hello, neh.” He had his business face on and I giggled slightly. “This is lee Seunghyun calling about the room we just booked.” It sounded so strange hearing him call himself by my name. There was a lot of ‘yes’ and ‘thank you’ and after a few minutes he hung up and grinned at me. “Done.” I nodded.

“Are we going to drive or get the bus?” He asked thoughtfully.

“What time are they expecting us at the hotel?”

“Seven.” I thought about it carefully.

“It’s two now and we have to pack so I’d drive, it doesn’t take as long.” I suggested and JiYong nodded. “Yeah, we still have to drive back to your apartment to get clothes.”

He stood up from the bed and pulled out the packing case. He didn’t really look at what he was throwing in, boxers, jumpers, jeans – it was a lot for two days but I let him. “So we’re actually doing this!” I breathed out excitedly. Of course we knew that YG would be furious but at the moment we just didn’t care, it didn’t matter.

He was packed in under half an hour and we drove back to my apartment. I packed a lot quicker and I quickly wrote a note and stuck it too my front door, my manager was going to get a shock when he came to pick me up tomorrow. It simply read.

Away for the next few days, please leave post in pigeon hole on the ground floor, thanks.

JiYong and I sniggered at the note and behaved like children. “My passports at head quarters so we’ll need to make a side stop.” I needed the passport to check into our rooms and soon we were outside the YG building in JiYong’s car.

We entered the building calmly and normally but when we rounded the corner, we went into spy mode. “Shh” I whispered and we crept forward. There was no reason for us to hide from any one, but it was fun so we went with it. I reached back and grabbed onto JiYong’s hand before pulling him through the cafeteria. We crept silently and the dancers and trainees looked at us like we had lost our minds.

We breathily giggled and pretended as though we hadn’t seen them before getting to the other side. “RUN!” JiYong shouted and we legged it up the back stairs. The dancers muttered something about us being insane and that just sent us into even more hysterical laughter. Luckily the admin office was practically empty and I opened my locker and grabbed my passport and a pair of sunglasses before shutting it again.

“Lets go then.” I whispered. JiYong jumped onto my back and I gave him a piggy back down the stairs and back through the cafeteria. He was wearing my overly feminine sunglasses on the end of his nose and screaming like a four year old girl. The dancers were equally shocked the second time but just laughed as we galloped through, me, struggling to hold onto a yelling JiYong.

We made it safely back to the car and calmed down from our laughter. “They so think we have lost our minds!” JiYong hiccupped whilst trying to calm his breathing down. I stamped my foot on the carpeted floor and held in my giggles.

“We should get going” JiYong finally said rationally. I nodded and pulled the strap across. JiYong put on Frank oceans album and hummed along whilst driving. It was going to be a long journey and we made a brief stop at a convenience store. We soon had loads of food to last the journey and both of us dug in straight away.

Seeing as it was winter, it was soon dark and JiYong drove the whole way because I soon fell asleep. He woke me up and I saw we were in a car park. “, we’re already there!” I yawned.

“Yeah, lazy bum.” He patted my head affectionately. “What time is it?” I said stifling another yawn.

“Half past six, but they’ll let us check in early, I called.” He explained and I sniffed before opening the car door. JiYong cracked his neck and stretched before walking round to my side of the car. I turned towards him.

“You should’ve woken me up.” I said simply.

“You looked too cute to wake up, even snoring – I couldn’t do that to you.” He grinned, pinching my cheek. I wrapped my arms around his torso and hugged him. I just wanted to. He smiled against my hair and hugged me back and we swayed back and forth for a minute before I let go.

“Let’s go in.” He smiled softly. I helped him grab the things out of the car boot and we quickly made it to the entrance of the hotel. The hotel staff were honoured and surprised that two idols were staying in their hotel and we asked them not to say anything about us being here until after we were gone. They kindly agreed and we took a picture with them before they gave us the key to our room.

It wasn’t deluxe for nothing, the huge ensuite proved that and the bed was super comfy. I fell against the comforters and snuggled my head into the fluffiness. “Yah, you just slept for three hours, how can you be tired?” JiYong yelled from the other side of the room. I just smiled and sat up.

“I can’t believe that we actually did it hyung.” I let out a loud and evil sounding laugh. “Hyunsuk hyung is going to murder us!” I laughed, spreading my body out across the bed.

“You really have lost it haven’t you Seungri?” JiYong laughed and joined me on the bed. “Are you hungry?” JiYong asked, playing with the hem of my shirt. I shook my head and enjoyed the touch of JiYong's hand on my stomach.

 

“Neither am I. Let's watch a movie.” JiYong sat up excitedly. I just hummed and lay where I was. He flicked through the film box and settled on a period drama. When it was playing he pulled the duvet over us both and slid his leg through mine.

 

We settled back and watched the film for about an hour before I looked down at JiYong and saw him sleeping on my chest. Gone like a baby. I smiled and smoothed his dark hair back before reaching for the remote and turning the film off. I had to turn the light off and I carefully lifted JiYong off my chest before untangling our legs and getting out of the bed to switch the light off.

 

My foot hit the suitcase and I swore silently before hopping back into bed. I rewrapped my arms around JiYong’s torso and slid my leg between his again. We fell asleep like that, in each other's arms.


 

Surprisingly, it was JiYong who woke me up. Usually I had to hound him and beg him to get out of bed but he was jumping on my like a five year old. I groaned and batted his hands away before burying my face into the comforter. He pulled it off me and I curled up.

 

“Come on Seungri, I've already showered and ordered our breakfast.” He whined. I growled and rolled out of bed and onto the floor.

 

“Fine fine, I'll go have a shower.” I reached the bathroom and used the luxurious shower space, enjoying the unlimited hot water. When I was washed, I pulled on the bathrobe that the hotel provided and left the room. JiYong was sitting at the small table next to the window eating breakfast and as I approached I realised that it was Korean style.

 

I helped myself and enjoyed the view of angdong out of the window. I pulled my suitcase out and looked through the clothes. “Where are we going today?” I asked, shuffling through the clothes.

 

“I thought that we could go and visit one of the old temples and then hike up the mountain.” I nodded in agreement and was about to reply when my phone started buzzing. A smirk broke out on my face.

 

“Here comes the entourage.” I laughed. It kept buzzing and soon jiYongs phone joined the chorus of buzzing.

 

“Airplane mode?”

“Airplane mode.” I agreed. The buzzing stopped and we both laughed.

 

“We are so dead.” I giggled. Seeing as I now knew what we were doing, I pulled out some skinny jeans and a thick jumper. We didn't want to be recognised so I was going subtle as was JiYong. He was wearing jeans and a turtleneck sweater with thick rimmed glasses on his nose. I grinned at our cuteness.

 

“Selfie” I pouted. We posed in the mirror and I saved them happily to my gallery.

We left the hotel at about ten O’clock and got the bus to the temple that was outside of the city. It was beautiful around here, the mountains rose before us and the air was fresh and crisp. We played hand games and word games on the bus ride and just enjoyed each others company. Half way through the trip, we decided to text Youngbae because we felt bad.

 

As soon as JiYong put his phone off of flight mode, the missed calls and messages came flooding in. JiYong left Youngbae a simple message saying.

 

Seungri and I will be back tomorrow evening, sorry for not telling you guys. We decided to runaway for a bit.

 

He looked proud of the message and pressed send before putting it back on flight mode.

 

The bus arrived at the temple and we piled off before approaching the entrance. It was mostly filled with foreigners and I looped my arm through JiYong's as we made our way to the front of the queue.

 

They were waiting for audio guides, we soon realised and we didn't have to queue up at all so we entered the temple quickly.

 

Speaking in hushed whispers, to show respect, we wandered around the beautiful temples and marvelled at the statues and paintings. People were burning incense at the Buddha statue but neither of us were Buddhists so we bowed respectively and carried onwalking.

 

The gift shop was full of ornaments and JiYong bought a few pieces of this and that before we left the temple and approached the small cafe on the opposite side of the courtyard. It was a cute restaurant and we sat in one of the outside chairs. It was amazing, nobody knew us here, and even if they did, they knew that it was not an appropriate place to fangirl.

 

We had a lift lunch and carried on up the mountain. It turned into quite the hike and by the time we were halfway up, we were exhausted. “We are so unfit.” JiYong moaned, holding onto my arm for support as he panted. I let him lean on me and after a minute we carried on up the mountain side. It was quite the effort but the view was breathtakingly from the top.

 

I pulled my phone out and took a picture. Then a picture of JiYong looking out at the landscape. He looked so enchanted that I immediately fell in love with the picture. I made a mental note to put it on instagram later and put my phone away. JiYong looked away from the view and straight at me. “Well that was so worth the climb” he grinned. “But now we have to go back down.” he groaned and I collapsed onto the damp grass at my feet.

 

“I'm too tired. My lugs weren't built for this high altitude.” I dramatically moaned and he giggled.

 

“Let's just lay here for a bit yeah.” He said following me to the ground. I spread my arm out and he used it as a cushion as we lay on top of the mountain.

 

“This is so nice” I commented after a few minutes of silence. He hummed in reply and we lay there for a while more, making up funny shapes for the clouds and telling each other secrets in hushed whispers with breathless giggles and stolen kisses.

 

It didn't take as long down the mountain but we were exhausted by the time we got back to the bus station. When the bus finally came we both promptly fell asleep in the backseat.

 

The conducted woke us up and I let go of JiYong's hands to get up. We were back in angdong, near the hotel. It was getting dark again and we decided that Seoul would have to wait until tomorrow. The staff at the hotel understood and said that as long as we were gone by nine tomorrow it would be fine.

 

So JiYong treated me to dinner in town and we enjoyed the evening dancing to cheesy jazz music. It passed in a flash and when we got back to the hotel, I posted the picture from earlier and fell asleep in JiYong's arms again.

 

When I woke up needing the toilet, I checked my phone to see that JiYong had put a picture of me sleeping in his arms on his private instagram account and I liked it before falling back asleep with a smile on my face.

 

The next day was a rush and we were out of the hotel by ten as they had asked. I had agreed to drive the way back and it had just turned noon when we got back to YG building. I parked the car and gently caressed JiYong's face to wake him up. He grunted and looked around before groaning.

 

“Here comes the disadvantage of our secret getaway.” I nodded in agreement and he rubbed his eyes before placing a small kiss on my forehead. “If we don't come out of this alive, know that I love you.” I smacked him for being so over dramatic and got out of the car.

 

The guard raised an eyebrow at us and I smiled innocently before entering the building. The receptionist looked up a d called for us. “Sajangnim told me that if I saw you, you have to go and see him.” I laced my fingers through JiYong's and gulped. Maybe we were going to die after all.

 

Seunghyun was in the cafeteria when we walked through. “Look what the cat dragged in.” he smirked and I poked my tongue out at him.

 

“I hope you two are ready to die, I already planned the eulogy.” JiYong gave him the finger and pulled me to the lift.

 

“I bet he already knows we're here.” I groaned. JiYong just kissed my knuckles and stood in silence.

 

He was waiting behind his desk. “Where the hell have you two been?” he asked calmly. To calmly.

 

“If we said we deserved a break would it help.” I said unhelpfully. Mr yang glared at me.

 

“What the guys?!” he yelled and JiYong and I jumped back in shock.


 


 

“Did you get roasted?” Youngbae snickered as soon as we entered the studio.

 

“Don't even mention it.” I groaned and flopped onto the sofa.

 

“He’s not letting us out of his sight ever again.” JiYong said equally annoyed and fell down onto my stomach.

 

“Well that's what you get for posting sickening lovey dovey pictures all over instagram.” Youngbae fake hurled and I pulled JiYong closer.

 

“If you tease I'll kiss him” I warned and Youngbae made a disgusted face before turning around.

 

“Oh get a room.” I heard him mumble.



 

Woah, I didn't update for two weeks, sorry about that, I was hella busy.


Please comment and up vote, I really appreciate it and it encourages me to write.