Out the closet and into the fire

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

“JiYoooooong!” Seungri used his toes to grab his charging cable and look at his phone. When his boyfriend didn’t reply, Seungri got imessage up.

 

JiYong

JiYong

JiYong

Babe

JiYooooong

JIYONG

Answer me

Pls don’t ignore me

 

“I swear to god if my phone goes off one more time-!” JiYong screamed from the kitchen and stormed into the bedroom in his baggy pink boxers and Sailor Moon t-shirt. He was trying to look ferocious but the outfit stopped his frown from having any effect.

 

“Can you grab my book from the dresser over there?” JiYong went red.

 

“You called me from the bloody kitchen to get your book that is one metre away from you?” JiYong tried to stay calm. “I was in the middle of cooking and you-” Seungri sat up immediately.

 

“Cooking?! Oh god-” all laziness disappeared and Seungri ripped the covers from his body before running quicker than he ever had before to the kitchen. He arrived as the smoke alarm was going off and frantically opened the oven and coughed before using the oven gloves to take whatever had been ‘cooking’ out and dumping it into the sink before turning the tap on. Seungri then grabbed the broom before reaching up and poking the smoke alarm to turn it off.

 

Jiyong stood in the doorway to the kitchen, his hands nervously twisted in his boxers. Seungri looked inside the remnants of the sink and wrinkled his nose. “Cooking did you say?” JiYong stammered in response and then there was a sizzle from the cooker and Seungri screamed before running over and turning the gas off before whatever was frying exploded.

 

“I-I” JiYong sheepishly shrugged “I was trying to cook?”

 

“How many times do we have to go through a near death experience before you realise that cooking just isn’t your forte.” Seungri wafted the smoke out of his face and looked at his embarrassed boyfriend. “It’s okay babe, just like I can’t rap; you can’t cook” JiYong stomped away in his fluffy socks and Seungri sighed.


“Yah! JiYong don’t get all moody!” he called and that just earned a moan of anger from the older man.

 

Seungri coughed when more smoke invaded his lungs and plodded after his boyfriend. JiYong was sitting on the bed, moodily pouting down at his painted fingernails.

 

“Come on JiYong, I’m sorry I said you can’t cook okay?” JiYong just grunted. “What can I do to make up for it huh? Blow you off?” JiYong turned round and kicked him in the stomach. “Come on, let’s go watch indiana Jones or something and then order pizza?” JiYong turned away and pouted again.

 

“Fast and Furious? I know you love Vin Diesel's !” JiYong smiled creepily before trying to put his face back to an annoyed scowl.

 

“No! We have to go to that meeting with YG tomorrow! We should just sleep.” JiYong said, looking around for his phone and groaning when he realised that it was still in the kitchen. Seungri leaned forward and kissed JiYong on the nose before flopping down on the bed.

 

“We can if you want” he sighed before reaching across to look at his own screen. “But it’s only ten o’clock!” JiYong finally slid off the bed and returned a minute later with his phone in his hand.  

 

“Help me pick a selfie” JiYong said, mood completely changed. Seungri grinned and snatched his phone from his hands before going through his “instagram appropriate” folder. He left it after a minute and went into a different folder before smirking and hiding the screen from JiYong. He picked a really good one and held it up.

 

“SEUNGRI NO! don't even pretend to post that as a joke, it might default post and then-” Seungri swiped through JiYong's nudes happily and then found his own ones. “When did you take these?! I did not give my consent!” Seungri zoomed in on his . “At least I'm toned I guess”.

 

“When ones boyfriend is cooking breakfast , one tends to take a picture” JiYong smirked and snatched his phone back before going back into the instagram folder.

“This one's cute” Seungri said, zooming in on the pimple in his hair line.

 

“Yah you're so unhelpful!” JiYong groaned, snatching his phone back and scrolling through himself. Seungri had his own ways though and simply logged onto JiYong's instagram on his own phone before finding a picture of him all concentrated on biting his fingernails before posting it.

 

“You brat!” JiYong screeched when he saw it and he quickly deleted it before falling onto the pillow.

 

“Come on you minx let's get some sleep” Seungri fell back against the pillow and let JiYong cuddle him whilst he texted rapidly on his phone. JiYong was drooling on his shoulder within minutes and Seungri added several mugshots to the collection before putting his phone away and responding to the cuddling and falling asleep as well.

 

“YOU COULD HAVE WOKEN ME” Seungri screeched when he saw the time and a very satisfied JiYong smiling down at him. “We both know that YG is gonna blame me for being late even though you're the one who turned my alarm clock off” JiYong just rolled his eyes and texted Youngbae to say they'd be late.

 

AI sidled up to Seungri and rubbed against his affectionately before giving JiYong the stank eye because he'd forgotten to feed her. JiYong plopped his hair into a little ponytail onto of his head and yawned before ing his hips up in an inglorious stretch. All limbs and skin, Seungri couldn't resist the urge to tickle him and that added another five minutes of squealing and screaming to their routine.

 

Seungri managed to get ready in under five minutes but was waiting for JiYong ten minutes later anyway as the princess showered and chose an outfit out. Soonho came around, he had meant to have picked them up half an hour before but he knew JiYong's ways.

 

So Seungri and Soonho sat at the counter and watched as JiYong tried to find a pair of matching socks in the laundry basket.

 

Eventually they were on their way which somehow led to another argument of who was the worst snorer. Seungri insisted that JiYong was worse than a jet plane and JiYong insisted that Seungri sounded like all the dead Whales coming back to life.

 

They arrived at the building, still bickering. JiYong was now calling Seungri out on farting on his givenchy collection just because he didn't receive any gifts. Seungri hit JiYong. JiYong over reacted. Seungri got hit multiple times. Soonho sighed. JiYong screamed when Seungri kicked him in the shin. Seungri got elbowed in the ribs. Soonho sighed, even deeper.

 

It was a daily occurrence. YG heard them coming up the stairs and the rest of bigbang squished over on the sofa to make room.

 

“I said so such thing!” Seungri was heard projecting through the halls “All I said was that your had less stamina than mine!”

 

And that was how they came out the closet to the ceo of Yg and most of the marketing team.

 

JiYong hit Seungri, Seungri went bright red. Bigbang wished the earth would swallow them up.




........

 

I don't know where the hell that came from lmao but I hope you enjoyed 😂 I just finished another story “one last dance” so please go read that.


Please comment and ideas you have because I've been feeling very fluffy lately so….I don't mind what genre it is. Just leave any ideas you want to have written in a fanfic, no matter how weird, I don't mind ::)----