Calls

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

Another hotel room, another lonely night. I just wanted to be at home with my family, I didn’t want my little girl to miss her dad although I knew she cried every time I had to go away to a different country. I loved travelling and Vietnam was beautiful but I just wanted to cuddle with JiYong and pamper our daughter.

 

We’d adopted her nearly two years ago and she was just three and I missed that girl so badly. As if on cue, my phone lit up and it was a message from JiYong.

 

Hey babe, are you busy or do you want to facetime? Hyo’s missing you like crazy x

 

I smiled like crazy at the message and quickly said yes before calling on facetime. The phone was the only light in my hotel room so I quickly pulled the light switch down and the room was basked in warm light. Jiyong picked up quickly and I smiled happily. He looked so adorable, sitting against the wall with just a pair of shorts on, his hair in a little ponytail on top of his head.

 

“Baby!” he said enthusiastically, pursing his lips to the camera, I did the same and a bout of sadness overcame me knowing I couldn’t kiss him right now. “Hyo!” JiYong called “Yah kwon Hyoni” I laughed.

 

“Neh papa” came her angelic little voice.


“Daddy’s on the phone!” I heard heavy footsteps and soon got a close up of her little nose.

 

“Appa!” she screamed happily. “Appa when are you coming home? I miss you!” my heart broke at her words.

 

“I miss you too Hun, I’ll be home in a few days” she moved away from the camera and sat back between Jiyong’s legs. I watched with fondness and JiYong moved the camera back and leant it on something so I could see both of them. “Papa braid me hair!” the little madam demanded. JiYong over dramatically rolled his eyes and ran his fingers through her mop of hair.

 

“One or two?”

 

“Two!” she bounced up and down and Jiyong got to work on her hair. “Why are you away again Appa?” I looked down sadly.

 

“I’m filming a drama, baby, you’ll be able to watch it on Tv soon” she nodded and I felt so bad. “I really want to come home, hotel rooms are lonely”

 

“I don’t want appa to be lonely” she whispered.

 

“I’m not lonely when I’m talking to you” I smiled and she looked up happily. Jiyong skilfully braided her hair and tied it with bobbles before pulling her into his lap and resting his chin on top of her hair.

 

“How was filming today?” he asked kindly, pouting down the camera lens.

 

“Ugh I had to do the same take like 65 times because the other guy couldn’t get it right.” JiYong laughed and I pulled the duvet over me before talking again. “And there were some fans at the set which was really nice, I tried to talk in Vietnamese to them but I don’t know very much.”

 

We talked for about two hours before Jiyong and Hyo had to go to dinner with Youngbae and Seunghyun. I waved goodbye through the cam before hanging up and sighing. I was alone again. I scrolled through instagram and weibo but didn’t post, I wasn’t in the mood.

 

I would be home in less than a week but it felt like a lifetime away. I just wanted Jiyong in my arms again. Soonho had come with me to Hanoi but he was out for the night, partying with friends and I sat on the balcony and looked out at the city in boredom. I went through my phone and watched old videos of Hyo to see if that eased my homesickness but it just made it worse and I ended up calling JiYong a few hours later, close to tears.

 

“Hey baby what’s up?” Jiyong said cheerily through the phone, I could hear Youngbae talking in the background and I let out a hiccup.

 

“Ji I wanna come home” I said quietly.

 

“Baby are you alright?” I heard him getting up and excusing himself.

 

“I miss you” I choked out “it’s so lonely here” JiYong took a sharp intake of breath.

 

“Oh hunny I miss you too” he said in a hushed voice. “I miss cuddling with you and kissing you and burning your breakfast” I smiled through the tears.


“You really can’t cook” he laughed as well.

 

“That’s why I need you, Hyo can’t survive on burnt eggs and takeout much longer” I wiped my eyes and laughed again.

 

“Oh I love you” I smiled.

 

“Oh I love you even more”

 

“I just can’t deal with being alone in hotel rooms all the time. I can’t even go out because I get swamped my fans, I can’t go to one of the members rooms and hang out there because none of you are here.” I didn’t want to cry again. I was, in general, a person who needed other human contact. I couldn’t deal with awkward silences or small talk. I was a full on, maybe too much but very full on person, I just talked and talked and talked, so to be shut up in a hotel room by myself was like torture.

 

“It’s only a few more days, okay? Four days and then you’ll be home” I nodded and then realised he couldn’t see me.

 

“I should go to sleep, sorry for burdening you” I snivelled.

 

“Are you serious? I’m glad you phoned me instead of sitting by yourself. Good night then my love” he said so sweetly.


“G’night beautiful” I mumbled before hanging up. I ended up falling asleep on the sofa, not wanting to lie in a bed without cuddling JiYong, it just made it hurt more.

 

Another day of filming, I was exhausted and I fell asleep on my way back to the hotel. I was practically carried up to my hotel room by Soonho. And I just fell asleep on the sofa again.

 

“Papa why is Appa asleep on the sofa and not the bed”

 

“He’s a weirdo that’s why”

 

“That’s mean”

 

“Shush he’s my husband I’m allowed to say that”

 

I felt arms under me and then I was lifted up. I had no idea what was going on and I mumbled sleepily before feeling the bed underneath me. “Go with uncle Soonho, I want to spend some time with Appa okay?”

 

“Neh Papa”

 

“Oh baby” I felt familiar arms around my waist and cold fingers rested on my hip. Warm lips pressed against my temple and I murmured in content. It was JiYong.

 

IT WAS JIYONG

 

My eyes flew open and I was met by warm brown eyes smiling down at me. His lips curled up into a smile when he saw the shock on my face. I let out an excited but croaky yell and threw myself on top of him, smothering his face in kisses and rubbing his cheeks with my hands excitedly.

 

“J-JiYong” I breathed happily “Oh JiYong” I met his lips with mine and we kissed passionately for a good minute before I stopped because I couldn’t stop smiling. “I love you” I smiled “I love you I love you I love you” I kissed down his neck and then quickly pulled his shirt over his head.

 

“Are you sure you were lonely, or were you just deprived” he chuckled and I just growled before down his neck. He slipped my shirt off too and I shook the last of my sleepiness away before reaching into one of my drawers to find lube.

 

 

..

 

I fell on top of JiYong and let my breathing calm down before speaking “Thank you” he was breathing rapidly, trying to come down from his high before speaking.

 

“For what? Having such a good ?” I slapped his chest lightly.

 

“That too, but just for coming, thank you” he kissed me gently.

 

“Anything for you” I grinned and tried to sit up. I was sweating and out of breath but so happy it was unreal. JiYong lay sprawled out on the bed beneath me, and panting, his hair was a mess and his chest and abdomen slick with sweat…and another substance that made me blush. He looked so defiled, so y.

 

“Shower?” he said with a yawn. I nodded and scooped him up in my arms. “Thanks” he blushed “I don’t think I can walk right now” I just kissed his head and placed him on the washing basket. When the shower was hot, I soaked myself in the water and washed JiYong’s hair for him. It was intimate and so special having him here with me and I couldn’t stop smiling. I couldn’t believe he had come all the way to Hanoi just because I was lonely.

 

When we were clean and didn’t smell like dried come, we both left the shower room, JiYong limping slightly. I looked at the bed in disgust, it was a mess and Jiyong blushed when he saw the stains covering the duvet. I called room service and asked for a change of sheets before bundling our up to hide the evidence and placing them beside the door.

 

The maid came and changed the sheets without a word or suspicion and I breathed a sigh of relief when she had gone. “Ah nice and clean” I smiled falling onto the bed with relief. Jiyong merely fell on top of me before passing out from exhaustion of the flight and….well everything.

 

“Appa!” came a scream from the door and I saw Soonho enter with Hyo holding his hand. I winced and looked down at JiYong to see if he was awake, he just pouted slightly before relaxing back onto my chest. I wiggled my way out from under him and let Hyo run into my arms. She smelt like oranges and…home.

 

“I missed you so much Hyo” I wailed. She pulled me tighter and kissed my nose over and over again.


“Don’t leave Hyo again, me and Papa want to come with you next time.” She looked sad “Papa was crying last night, I heard him and he pretended he was okay but he was crying about Appa, he missed you a lot” I was shocked to hear the Jiyong was crying about me and I looked at the man crying on the bed and cuddling the cushion with affection.

 

“I’m sorry Hun, I wont leave again like that” she hugged me again. “Let’s go cuddle Papa, neh?” she nodded eagerly and I held her hand as she toddled to the bed and climbed up. I wormed my way back under JiYong’s small body and pulled him to my chest before pulling my little daughter to me as well. Jiyong awoke when Hyo gave him a kiss and he looked around with a wide smile.

 

“Just how I like it” he whispered “My two favourite human on earth around me” there was a cough from the doorway and I laughed when Soonho snapped a picture before waving goodbye and leaving.

 

“Appa why have you got bruises on your neck?” Hyo asked worriedly. I choked on my own spit and quickly covered my hickeys up with my hand. “Ah Papa gave them to me by accident”

 

“Why are they teeth shaped?” she was so inquisitive I cursed myself that she took after me.

 

“You’ll understand one day love” JiYong saved me, trying not to laugh. She went silent and I looked down with grateful eyes to JiYong. He leant up and pecked my lips.

 

“EWWWWWWW” Hyo screamed covering her eyes.

 

I giggled and we both turned to her. “ARGHHHHHH the kissing monster is coming” JiYong and I tickled her until she was screaming with laughter and then kissed her until she was begging for us to stop.

 

“Why does Papa have bite marks on him too!!?” me and Jiyong groaned in embarrassment. “And whats this?” my eyes widened as she picked the bottle of lube up from the side table.


“NOOOOOOOOOO” Jiyong and I screamed.

 

 

 

 

 

SO YB LIKED ANOTHER ONE OF MY PICTURES I’M ING BLESSED I SWEAR TO GOD YEYEYEYEYYEY. I don’t know why YB has suddenly decided that “Hey I’m just gonna make this girl die internally and scream by liking her picture” but hey, I’m not complaining.

 

The funny thing is that they were both on a picture of Seungri lol, hes so weird :)

Anyway please comment and stuff, cause y’know, I updated fast :)

Follow @bigbangtory if you want, thanks

Love y’all