Protective

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

“Are you coming?” JiYong smiled at me through the mirror. I pulled my boots on and nodded. “Hana’s still with Dami?”

 

“Yeah they’re downstairs getting ready.” He dabbed some more bb cream onto his cheek bones and stood up.

 

“Lets go down then” I smiled and JiYong pulled his coat on and left the room. Dami was sliding her heels on and Hana was fluffing her hair in the mirror. Hana’s boyfriend was sitting on the sofa looking extremely bored as he tapped away on his phone.

 

“Finally!” he said excitedly and Hana laughed, taking his hand in her own. I smiled at my sister as she looked at her boy friend with adoration. I called my driver and he said he was already in the basement so we all headed out. My arm automatically slid around JiYong’s waist and he walked close to my side. Dami was looking elegant as always in her Louis Vuitton’s and her extremely expensive coat. JiYong looked, well, he looked ing amazing as always. His jeans were tight and they hugged his so ily all I wanted to do was tear them right off.

 

We were on our way to the YG anniversary party, all family and friends were welcome and I was so excited. We were heading out clubbing afterwards as a large group and I was more hyped for that then the actual party. When we arrived, JiYong got out first with Dami and then the car went round the block again so it wasn’t suspicious and then Hana and I got out together.

 

I greeted any friends I saw before finding Jiyong again. He was still with Dami and I came up behind him before sliding my arms around his waist and placing my chin on his shoulder. He smiled and leant back into my embrace. He was talking to his friendship group who had all come along and I bowed slightly in greeting. It was just Chaerin, Xin and Christina but I was slightly intimidated by them to be honest, they were all fashionistas with tattoos and piercings and I felt a little bit lame around them. JiYong knew this and he shook out of my embrace and pushed me forward slightly, hugging me instead.

 

I made light conversation with the others before Youngbae bounced into the circle excitedly with Hyorin at his side. She looked bewildered at all the new people but she looked so beautiful and she and Youngbae looked amazing together. They were playing loads of YG artist songs and it turned to a calmer song by winner and I pulled JiYong to the dance floor.

 

He wrapped his arms around my neck and I placed my hands on the base of his back, resting on his . He smiled up at me and I looked down at him with adoration. The lights from the club were hitting his face and illuminating his cheek bones. He looked truly beautiful. I leant down and placed my lips on his. He responded immediately and my hands moved to cup his , I pulled back and kissed his nose before moving back to his lips.

 

I was tapped on the shoulder and I pulled my tongue out of JiYong’s mouth to turn and see the person. Oh , it was Hyunsuk. I wiped my lips and bowed. “Sorry to break up the-uh, party.” I grinned sheepishly. “I was just going around saying hi to everyone and thanks for coming” I nodded.


“Its fine, of course we’d come” JiYong gushed. Hyunsuk said a few more words before moving on to the next people. I caught Mino’s eye across the room and he smiled knowingly before turning to Bobby. I turned back to JiYong and carried on doing what we were doing before we were interrupted.

 

After a couple of hours we decided to head out to the next club. It was a big group of us. All of JiYong’s friends, Dara, the rest of BigBang and the legal drinkers from Winner and Ikon, we split up in different cars and drove towards cakeshop, JiYong’s favourite club. It was crowded and we were guided towards the VIP area, near the DJ.

 

We were served drinks and we chilled for a little bit but after a while, JiYong got bored. “Lets go to the bar babe” I broke away from my conversation with Chaerin and took JiYong’s hand. He led me to the bar and I leant over the edge, ordering a drink for JiYong.


“What the ? ” I turned my head to see JiYong backing away from an older man. “That guy just d my ” JiYong said quietly, holding onto my arm lightly.

 

“What?!” I exclaimed.

 

“He touched my ” he repeated quietly. I spun round to look at the tard.

 

“Did you just ing my boyfriend?!” the guy backed away slightly and shook his head slightly. “How ing dare you!” I pushed the guy in the chest and he stumbled backwards.

 

“It’s fine baby-” the man lunged forward and punched me in the jaw. I winced in pain and sprung forward, punching him full in the face. The security came quickly and pulled me off the man.


“You ing !” I yelled as the security pulled me away from the man. A small crowd had formed around us to see what was going on. “He d my boy friend” I said angrily to the security when they threatened to kick me out of the club. When I’d explained what happened they let me off but kicked the other guy out of the club. I went back to JiYong and wrapped him in my arms.

 

“You alright baby?” I kissed his temple lightly and he nodded.

 

“You’re so y when you’re protective” he smiled lightly.

 

“What happened?” I turned to see Dami and Chaerin looking concerned.

 

“Some d JiYong up”

 

“And you went ing full flare on him?” Dami asked, amused.

 

“Of course I ing did” I was still angry. I let my hand fall to JiYongs . “Only I get to touch this ” I gave it a squeeze and JiYong smiled, curling into my side. I looked down at the man next to me, only mine.

 

Way later in the night, I dragged JiYong into a nearby taxi and we drove home as quickly as possible. As soon as I payed for the taxi I dragged JiYong up to our apartment and kissed the out of him. “I ing love you” he moaned into my mouth, sliding his tongue along mine.

 

“Mine” I grunted, pushing him against a wall.

 

“Mine” I grunted, tearing his shirt off of his body.

 

“Mine mine mine” I chanted as I had him up against the wall. His legs hung around my waist loosely and he whimpered slightly as pushed up inside him. I pinned his arms above his head and my forehead was buried under his chin.

 

My grunts turned into moans as I finally reached my . JiYong flopped down on me, exhausted. I quickly finished him off and we both rested against each other, panting as we came down from our highs. “” he whimpered and I wiped his sweat covered forehead before kissing him one more time.

 

“I love you so much” I carried his spent body over to the bed and laid him down on the sheets, kissing him on the chest sloppily before working my way up to his lips.

 

“I love you too” he smiled, kissing me and wrapping me in his arms. I pulled the sheets over us and gently his back to sooth the pain that would surely come later. He was so beautiful, and he was mine.

 

 

 

 

Yey thanks for reading!!!! I love all of you and I hope you’re all well and good :) I hope you liked this I think I need to take a break from the ty lololol.

 

Please comment opinions and stuff, I love that!