I didn't need to see that!

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

bc we all appreciated this moment in the mma awards!! ;)))))

Short one but it’s a double update for this week. Next week I don’t know if I have time so this might be the only one until the 21st. sorry but if you comment a request I might post on Saturday if I can get it done!

 

The hotel in Denpaser was pretty sick. I had stayed in hotels similar but each of our rooms had its own personal massaging chair! What got better than that? After the show we had all gone back to our rooms to get much needed sleep. I lay staring up at the whooshing fan as it whipped round and round but somehow sleep wouldn’t come to me. I tossed and turned for a few minutes before going on my phone and messing around with it for another half an hour.

 

I sighed in exasperation and stood up from the bed. I pulled on some under wear and a pair of loose t-shirt before leaving my hotel room. Youngbae’s room was two doors down and I knocked on the door softly before letting myself in. Youngbae was asleep from what I could tell. I approached the bed and saw that he had kicked the covers off again in his sleep. He had always been a violent sleeper.

 

With a sigh, I pulled the duvet over his foetus shaped position. He smiled in his sleep and turned over. I smiled down at my best friend and twirled with a piece of his hair before smoothing it back. He murmured and rested a hand on my lap. Realising that if I stayed, I would probably wake him up – I got up from his bed and padded to the door silently. He needed his rest.

 

Who to bother though? I smirked to myself and went further down the corridor to where the Maknae’s room in the hotel was situated. I didn’t bother knocking and poked my head through the doorway. My eyes widened and a blush spread across my features. The maknae didn’t see me at first and I just stood frozen in shock.

 

His laptop sat across his knees and he had headphone on meaning that he didn’t shear me it was only when I let out a gasp that he looked up from the screen. He let out a high pitched shriek and snapped his laptop shut before hastily pulling his boxers up and retreating beneath the covers.

 

I let out a small scream and rushed out of the room with a bright red face. I heard a scuffle behind me but I rushed into my room and shut the door before Seungri could come. Maybe I should just go to sleep. But every time I closed my eyes, the image of Seungri “Having fun” came into my mind. I threw the covers off and sighed deeply. What the hell? That was something that I never wanted to see! And the noises… I shuddered to myself and tried to think of fluffy unicorns or anything that wasn’t what I had just witnessed.

 

Eventually I got to sleep, still with the images of Seungri whirling in my head. The next morning, I woke up and got dressed – ready for our day off. We had arranged to have breakfast in Daesung’s room and I was glad that I was the first there apart from Seunghyun who was already digging into the room service. “You alright, JiYong?” Daesung asked as he noticed my dark circles.

 

“Yeah, of course. Why wouldn’t I be?”I answered too quickly. The door opened and I jumped but relaxed when it was only Youngbae. He greeted us with his puffy eyes and fell on the bed with a groan.


“It’s too early” he whined. A second later the door opened again and the person who I was dreading seeing the most entered. I looked down at the white bed sheets and he coughed awkwardly before sitting next to Seunghyun. Youngbae was still whining about the time and I zoned in when I heard him say “and who was screaming last night, it woke me up?” my head snapped up and Seungri made eye contact with me for a split second before going red and looking away.

 

“I dunno” I started “maybe Seungri was getting carried with all the video games he keeps playing” Seungri glared at me from across the bed and reached over before stuffing a croissant in my mouth.

 

“Okay, or maybe it was JiYong screaming like a little girl because his anime didn’t work out” I glared right back at him and the others looked between us with a look of confusion.

 

“What’s going on?” Seunghyun asked, chewing slowly on a piece of toast.

 

“Why would anything be going on?” I smiled awkwardly at Seunghyun, swallowing the croissant in the process. Seungri picked up a banana and we sat there chewing in silence.


“Well you two are acting weird” Youngbae stated, yawning in the process before picking his phone out of his pocket and checking his social media. I rolled my eyes and carried on eating without another word. After breakfast, Seungri dragged me out into the corridor and glared at me.

 

“It’s not my fault you walked in!” he whined.

 

“You left your door unlocked, anybody could have walked in! Do you realise how much you’ve scarred me?” I joked. He grinned.

 

“You know you loved it really!” I blushed and looked away.


“No I didn’t, I never want to think of it ever again. What was with those noises man?!” this time it was Seungri’s turn to blush.

 

“Yah, I can’t help that” he pouted. I started imitating what I had heard the night before and he nearly went purple. “Stop it!” he laughed breathlessly but I carried on until a member of staff walked past with her face blushing. I widened my eyes and Seungri let out another loud laugh. “Idiot.” He smirked.

 

I let out another moan and he smacked me on the head. I reached up and grabbed his neck before wrestling him into a head lock. I opened the door to my room and rubbed his head with my knuckles until he stopped laughing. He then attacked me and tried to do the same but I twisted his arm back and started tickling him. He let out a peal of giggles that I could have died with happiness listening to and fell on the bed.

 

I tickled him everywhere and ignored his pleas for mercy. “I’m sorry hyung, I’ll never do it in a hotel again!” he said at last.

 

“Damn right you won’t.”

 

 

 

Heheheh, I got a bit carried away lol.

Short but sweet!

Comment any requests, I didn’t get any yet so feel free.