Of Lock Screens and Kisses

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

JiYong wasn’t surprised when he returned home from the studio to find Seungri atop one of the counters, Ai purring in his arms, in deep conversation with Dami, JiYong’s sister and flatmate. The younger was exaggerating with his hands whilst talking and Dami had her chin propped up on her hand, staring up at him with keen interest. Dami offered JiYong a soft smile as he entered the kitchen and her hand lifted from Ai’s head to give him a small wave. Seungri turned at Dami’s action and a smile spread across his handsome face. “Hey babe!” he said enthusiastically, letting Ai out of his arms and onto the counter. Jiyong sidled over to the pair and picked Ai up on the way. The cat nuzzled into his face and JiYong kissed Ai on the head before leaning up and pecking Seungri on the lips. Seungri smiled at the action and wrapped an arm around JiYong’s waist.
 
“Are you staying over?” JiYong asked, rubbing his hand down Ai’s back affectionately. Seungri hummed in response and JiYong turned to Dami. “Did mum drop any food over?” Dami poked around in the fridge before shaking her head.
 
“I think she’s dropping by in a minute though, she said that Appa had a work dinner and she wanted to eat with us” Jiyong nodded and let out a girly scream when Ai suddenly struggled in his arms and jumped down onto the floor. By coincidence, the buzzer went off and JiYong jogged into the living room before answering the intercom.
 
“A Mrs Kwon” the security guard said grimly.
 
“Yeah open up” JiYong said softly before hanging the intercom up. A few minutes later the door was knocked on and Seungri patted JiYong on the as he went to open it. “Eomma!” Seungri proclaimed in his overly excited way.

“Ah Seungri-ah!” JiYong’s mum kissed Seungri on the cheek before sliding her shoes off and letting Seungri take her bags and lead her to the kitchen where Jiyong and Dami were. “Kids!” she said enthusiastically and JiYong hugged his mum before turning to the bags Seungri was now holding.
 
“Food food food!” JiYong chanted, taking the steaming pots of food out of the plastic bags.
 
“Your father said he’d pick me up after his work meal is finished so he’ll be here in about two hours, lets all eat together neh?” they unpacked all the boxes and got some plates out before all sitting around the table.
 
“Can you pass me the pork baby?” Jiyong said, pointing to the steaming pile of ribs. Seungri handed them to his boyfriend before turning back to his food. Jiyong scoffed and watched as Seungri shovelled in mouthfuls, paying no attention to anybody or anything around him.
 
“Seungri-ah slow down, you’re going to get indigestion!” JiYong’s mum laughed, grabbing Seungri’s wrist. He chuckled and wiped his mouth on his sleeve before nodding.
 
“I haven’t eaten such good food in a long time, honestly ma’am, your sons cooking is atrocious and-”
 
“Yah you little brat!” JiYong yelled, smacking Seungri on the head.
 
“I’m only joking love” but he made gagging noises to JiYong’s mum and Jiyong started laughing, finding it too funny to punish the younger again. They finished eating and JiYong did the dishes whilst the others went to sit on the couch and watch TV. JiYong joined them when he was done and obnoxiously spread himself all over Seungri’s lap, shoving his feet in his mums face by accident.
 
“Yah JiYong, get your stinky feet out of my face” his mum batted his toes out of her face and JiYong chuckled before collapsing onto his boyfriends chest. “Eomma is mean to me” he whined into Seungri’s neck and Seungri rolled his eyes dramatically at the mother of his lover. JiYong’s mum smacked his and JiYong whined again. Dami rolled her eyes at her brother’s antics and flicked the channel to the latest k-drama that was on.
 
Eventually, JiYong stopped whining but that was only because he had fallen asleep on top of Seungri on the couch. Seungri absent mindedly played with the hair at the nape of JiYong’s neck and traced the tattoo on JiYong’s neck. JiYong’s dad came by a few hours later and he just ruffled Seungri’s hair when he saw his son passed out on his chest, practically drooling onto Seungri’s t-shirt.
 
“Sorry Mr. Kwon I would get up but” he gestured to the lump of lard on his chest. JiYong’s dad grinned and sat down beside his wife.
 
“You should put him to bed; he obviously has been working too hard” JiYongs father smiled down at his son.
 
“Yeah well he watches the walking dead till god knows what time in the morning and then he complains that he is tired the next morning.” Seungri sighed.
 
“What a loser” Dami chuckled. “I told him about how glenn di-”
 
“ you!” JiYong shouted, suddenly awakening at the mention of the walking dead. “Don’t mention the holy name of glenn or I’ll whoop your ” Dami laughed and kicked back on the sofa.
 
“JiYong, language!” his mother scolded and Jiyong frowned down at the floor. Seungri chuckled when JiYong got told off and pulled his legs up onto the couch.


“We should be getting going anyway” JiYong’s mum yawned, standing up from the couch. “You’re off to Japan on Friday right?” Seungri nodded in answer.


“We have a fan event so we’d be back by Monday or Sunday”

 

“Okay good good, I’ll drop some food by on Saturday night”

 

“I’ll be in!” Dami exclaimed, not removing her eyes from the tv screen.

 

JiYong’s parents collected their things and headed towards the door. “Oh Seungri send our love to your parents, I need to meet up with your mum and do some shopping” Seungri said he would and the Kwon parents left with waves and hugs. JiYong sleepily went to change into his pyjamas when his phone rang. His face fell and he mumbled a few words down the phone before turning to Seungri.

 

“I have to go back. Teddy ed up some tracks and he needs me to find them.” JiYong looked so dejected and Seungri rolled his eyes.

 

“Can’t you do that tomorrow, we’re in pyjamas right now” Seungri pouted sadly, knowing that it couldn’t wait. He sighed at JiYong’s expression. “I’ll drive you.” Seungri pulled a coat on and grabbed the car keys from the table.

 

“We’ll be back soon!” JiYong yelled at his sister and then they left together through the front door. JiYong had thrown a cap over his unstyled hair and slipped his fingers through Seungri’s as they made their way down to the parking lot. “Your fluffy pyjamas are well cute by the way” JiYong whispered cutely in Seungri’s ear and Seungri smiled down at JiYong before spontaneously pressing a kiss into the side of his head.

 

They arrived at the studio twenty minutes later, both in pyjamas looking sleepy. Jiyong still had his hand firmly encased in Seungri’s when they entered the studio and found teddy rummaging through the computer. “Thank god” he breathed when he saw the couple.

 

“All the beat tracks for ikons demos are literally gone, I don’t ing know where. Someone must have accidently moved it to the bin folder when they were rearranging and I don’t know where its gone. Bobby would be so upset, so I called you”

 

“Yah don’t worry about it, I have like every track ever produced in this studio on my iPad” JiYong reassured, bring the device out. Teddy breathed with relief. It took about an hour to back all the files back up onto the computer and Seungri just sat on the sofa playing with his phone, wanting to get back to bed. It turned out that Bobby had found out through kush, so in worry of his track list, he arrived a few minutes later.

 

“Ah bobby! Don’t worry about your files, they’re all safe and sound” Seungri said from the sofa. JiYong was spread out across his lap, waiting for the files to back up on the computer so he could take his ipad home.

 

“Hyung!” Bobby greeted and went to look at the progress with his songs.

 

“I’m sleepy!” JiYong whimpered, playing with Seungri’s hands.

 

“I know baby” Seungri kissed him on the cheek softly “We can go home soon, don’t worry”

 

“Lisa and Jisoo are still in the other studio by the way, in case you wanted to see them”

 

“Oh my god I haven’t seen Jisoo in ages” Seungri said, wrapping his legs around JiYong’s waist like a koala. Bobby called the two members of blackpink and they joined the small party in the studio.

 

“Sunbae” Jisoo and lisa bowed. Seungri waved with his hand that was not being man handled by his lover. Jiyong just smiled at the two girls before returning his attention back to Seungri’s limbs. Seungri had light conversation with lisa and Jisoo and tried to keep his attention away from JiYong, who was randomly tracing his fingers around his torso and neck.

 

“What percent is it at?” Jiyong yawned.

 

“Sixty eight” Teddy said and Jiyong groaned.

 

“Babe I want to sleep” he whined, pressing a kiss into Seungri’s clothed chest. He saw Lisa awe and blushed.

 

“We can go home soon hun, and then we can cuddle with Ai in bed.” Jiyong giggled at his words.

 

“And then you can wake up with a mouthful of cat ” Seungri hit JiYong lightly and groaned, hating that story. “Once” JiYong turned his attention to Jisoo, lisa and bobby “Seungri came over and stayed the night, he locked Ai out of our room because…well” JiYong coughed awkwardly “anyway, she made her way in during the night somehow and obviously held a grudge against Seungri because she decided to fall asleep on his face” JiYong laughed at the memory. “Seungri doest even like cats and then he woke up – and you know he sleeps with his mouth open” Seungri frowned up at the ceiling at the memory. “Yeah basically he woke up and I heard muffled screams and Ai was literally sitting on his face and she wouldn’t move, it was so funny” Lisa hid her giggles behind her hands and Jisoo looked at Seungri with amused sympathy.

 

“So what were you doing that Ai couldn’t be in the room?” Bobby winked and JiYong blushed, looking down at the floor.

 

“There is nothing worse, and I mean NOTHING WORSE, than a cat deciding she needs some attention when you’re in the middle of having -”

 

“SEUNGRI!” JiYong yelled, going bright red. Lisa and Jisoo choked on their own spit, not used to the openness. “I do agree though, Seungri once tripped over her when he was trying to get his boxers off”

 

“YAH” it was Seungri’s turn to blush. “BASICALLY.” Seungri breathed through his nose in stress “Ai is a ing block” JiYong laughed and opened his lock screen on his phone. “And look, look at his freaking lock screen. You’d expect a picture of his beautiful boyfriend, he has many to choose from – but have a look” Seungri pried the phone from JiYong’s fingers. “Ai is his lock screen!” Seungri pointed at the cute cat on the screen with indignation. They were all laughing now and Seungri huffed angrily.

 

“Yeah but they haven’t seen my HOME screen.” Jiyong began typing in his password.

 

“JiYong no!” Seungri attempted to grab the phone from JiYong’s hands and JiYong giggled. “Don’t show them that! I have no clothes on!” JiYong rolled his eyes and opened his phone.


“Awe but you look so cute in it” Jiyong grinned slyly. “I’ll show the top half, they don’t have to see the rest” he covered the bottom half of his screen with his palm and showed them the screen.

 

“Awe oppa! That’s so cute!” Lisa squealed. Seungri was fast asleep on the bed, his face propped up on the pillow. His hair was dark and unstyled, falling across his forehead, his mouth hung open slightly. The picture was in black and white and JiYong was covering the bottom half of the screen so they wouldn’t see Seungri’s toned backside on display for JiYong. The sheets covered his calves and that was it.

 

“Aish why did you show them!” Seungri protested, ripping the phone from Jiyong’s grasp.

 

“Because I looooove you” Jiyong said in a cute voice and turned to kiss him.


“Get off me” Seungri protested, chuckling at the same time.

 

“I wuv wuv wuv you” JiYong said again, pressing kisses into the giggling Seungri’s abdomen like a baby. The others just turned away from the two lovers with fondness. Wandering how two humans could be so infatuated with each other.

 

“I LOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!”

 

“YAH KWON JIYONG STOP BLOWING RASBERRIES AHHHH”
 

 

 

CUTENESS YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEY.

Please be kind and drop a comment, it’s greatly appreciated and I love every single one of you who does it :))))