Cake

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

The rain was lashing against the window and I woke up from the wind wind rattling the window panes of JiYongs apartment. He looked so peaceful lying next to me. His breathing was even and his face serene. Dark hair fell over his brow and I tentatively swept it away before his smooth cheek. 

As I placed small kisses on his bare stomach he stirred and I looked up to see him stretching. After placing one last kiss on his belly button, I pulled his shirt down again and curled up next to him. 

He moaned slightly before opening his eyes and turning to face me. "If only I could wake up like that everyday." He planted a chaste kiss on my forehead. 

"It's hyungs birthday" I commented and his eyes lit up in rememberance. "We need to make him a cake." I added. 

"We'd better get up then" he groaned. I let go of his waist and slid my legs out from under the duvet.  He threw the duvet down the bed and pulled of his shirt before proceeding to the bathroom. 

I had showered the night before so I followed him into the bathroom to do my teeth. He threw his boxers at me because I hadn't knocked and I just grinned before giving his bum a gentle smack. 

The shower and I brushed my teeth quickly before going back into the bedroom and pulling my bed clothes off. I chose a striped roll neck and some ripped black jeans before scrubbing my face up and applying some bb cream. JiYong came out of the bathroom in a towel as I finished applying the cream. 

As JiYong got ready, I made a simple breakfast with left overs from the night before before placing them on the island next to the fridge. As I poured tea into two cups, JiYong emerged from his hole with fluffy wet hair and a sweater with tracksuit. 

I scoffed. "You're not going to wear that this afternoon are you?" he looked at me with arrogance. 

"Of course not. Do I look like you?" he was joking and I got into a taekwondo position. "Yeah yeah, you wouldn't be able to get past my megga defenses anyway!" he mimicked my movements and made some high pictched yells which I could only deem as derrogatry towards Asian martial arts. 

"Seriously, this isn't a Jackie chan movie." I laughed. 

"I'm jaden smith in karate kid you moron." he said in English and I poked my tounge out. 

"This is taekwondo you imbecile." I advanced towards him. His confidence wavered. 

"Uh is that breakfast" he suddenly changed the subject when I neared him. A smirk of triumph rested on my lips as I nodded. We ate with idle chatter and then got a recipe up on JiYong's phone. 

When I say WE made a cake it mean that I made a cake. JiYong just annoyed me. He spilled the flour, he put too many eggs in. I flicked his hand away from the mixture numerous times telling him to 'keep his mitts of my cake'. He sulked in the corner after being shooed away again. 


When I wasn't looking, a hand sneaked past mine and two long fingers deposited themselves into the chocolate mixture before retreating again covered in the chocolate fudge. "JIYONG!" I started. He looked at me innocently before shoving his fingers in his mouth and looking at me with triumph. Once he had his fingers clean, he reached past me again and did the same thing before I could stop him. 

"How many times-" a finger was shoved inside my open mouth and I looked at JiYong in shock. What the hell? I closed my mouth and complied with him by the goo off of his finger. 

He used his own mouth to clean off the rest of his finger and then laughed at me. "Come here!" I yelled, dipping my own finger into the mixture and running towards him.  He vaulted over the table and the sofa before I cornered him and pushed him onto the rug. I smudged it across his nose and cheeks before jumping off him with a yell of glee. 

"You're so childish" he screamed as he sat up and wiped the chocolate off of his face.

 

JiYong spent hours agonizing over what to wear and I had to remind him that we weren’t going to a fashion show. He just threw a pair of hideously sparkly trousers at me and carried on rummaging. In the end he decided on a pair of denim wash jeans and a baggy shirt with flowers printed on it and finally a pair of ridiculously glimmery gold Chelsea boots. I tossed him one of my jumpers and he pulled it over the shirt before opening the door to his apartment.

 

“Bentley or Lambo?” he asked, tossing the two key sets in each hand.

 

“Bentley” I replied without a shimmer of a doubt. He nodded and placed the Lamborghini key set back on the hook.

 

“Lets go then.” He left the apartment and I locked up behind him before jogging to catch up with his quick pace. It was only when we got to the car that I remembered.

 

“ the cake!” I yelled. He face planted into the steering wheel. “I’ll go get it” I moaned before jogging all the way back to the apartment and picking the damned cake off the side board. After locking up AGAIN, I walked back down to the car, balancing the cake in one hand as I opened the door.

 

JiYong started the engine and we soon arrived at Seunghyun’s apartment complex. We were going to pre drink there for a bit and then go to the club where the party was being held. JiYong slipped his arm through mine before we knocked on the apartment door and Daesung opened it with a huge smile on his face. I could already hear the Kanye booming through the house and I let out a whoop before pulling JiYong in with me.

 

Seunghyun was serving the fizz and Youngbae was lying on the couch looking relaxed with a bottle of wine on his lap. JiYong went to hug Seunghyun and I followed, handing him the bottle of expensive champagne and a card. Seunghyun shouted thanks over the music before lifting the glass of champagne back to his lips. I poured myself a hefty amount before jamming to the music.

 

We stayed at Seunghyun’s place for about two hours before we got a taxi to the club where his party was. It was hilarious and we were all fairly drunk by the time we reached the destination. Youngbae was probably the most drunk, even if he didn’t realise it.

 

Loads of his arty friends were there and he and JiYong went to indulge in riveting *note sarcasm* conversation with them. They started talking about Alexander Calder’s fine new piece and I grabbed Youngbae’s hand before pulling him onto the dance floor. Daesung soon joined in and we had a right time dancing and singing the music at the top of our lungs. Youngbae’s date soon arrived and he and Hyorin went off and danced together so Youngbae and I were left alone to dance, not that we minded. We sang our hearts out to Justin Beiber and clung onto each other as we stumbled through the dance moves.

 

As we were ing out the moves to Ariana Grande, I felt arms circle around my waist and I turned my head to see JiYong moving with me in time to the music. I closed my eyes and head banged to the music and I saw Xin our stylist approaching JiYong. I knew that he was going to be dragged away again and I sighed. Just as I had predicted, Xin went off with JiYong, most likely to have a smoke and I was left alone. Daesung had disappeared and I frowned before pushing through the crowd until I came to the edge.

 

I drank some more and soon I began to feel a little sick. But I carried on dancing with randomers that I didn’t know. As I drunk more and more, I knew I couldn’t last much longer and after I had done three shots with some girls of whom I had no idea who they were, I quickly excused myself and dashed to the bathrooms.

 

I grabbed one of the toilet door handles and pulled it open before throwing up my lunch and drink into the toilet bowl. As more and more came up, I felt panicked and soon my breathing quickened for no reason. I fell onto the floor with dribble on my chin and started hyperventilating. I don’t know if it was something I drank or something about the crowd but I started having a panic attack.

 

I couldn’t stop my rapid breathing and soon I was trying to gulp air down because I felt awful. More sick came up and I had just about enough time to lean into the toilet again. It dribbled onto my shirt and I started crying. What the hell was up with my emotions right now? Why was I having a panic attack now of all times?

 

The door to the mens bathroom opened and I recognised the gold Chelsea boots of JiYong. this was so embarrassing. I tried to close the door but JiYong came around the corner and it was too late. He was with someone and I curled up in embarrassment. “What the hell?” I heard the other person say and I witnessed JiYong spinning round.

 

“Get out.” He said seriously.

 

“What, why man?-“ the guy started.

 

“Just get out!” he repeated and the other young man gave me a weird look and left quietly. JiYong rushed to my side.

 

“Seungri what is wrong?” his tone of voice had gone from angry and aggressive to sweet and caring in under ten seconds and I swallowed down another gulp of air. “Hun, talk to me.” He begged. I clutched onto the end of my jumper and JiYong encircled me in his arms. He gently let my head fall into his lap and slowly, my breathing started to calm down. He my hair softly and hummed quietly.

 

This wasn’t the first time JiYong had seen me having a panic attack, I was prone to them. I sat up once I thought I could control my emotions again. “Thank you” I whispered.

 

“What caused it?” he asked simply.

 

“I don’t know, the flashing lights and all the alcohol.” He nodded and pulled me in for another hug.

 

“I’m sorry for abandoning you for Xin” he whispered. I nodded.

 

“Its fine” he grabbed my hand. “You got sick on your shirt.” he commented. I shrugged and without wasting another second. He pulled off the jumper he was wearing and the shirt before handing me the shirt. I took it and peeled off my own, sick covered jumper. He put the jumper back on before stepping back and smirking.

 

I pulled the shirt on to avoid his stares. “You look nice in that shirt.” He smiled.

 

“Thanks” I blushed.

 

“You okay now.” He asked. I nodded and he took my hand in his. The music soon reached my ears again and I tried to look into it but I just wasn’t anymore, and JiYong knew that. He led me to a quiet side seat and sat down with me. I breathed in the air but coughed smoke out. It was so crowded in here.

 

Many people approached JiYong to talk or asked him to dance but this time he politely refused and sent them on their way. It was pleasant and we sat their for half an hour or so.

 

“You can go and dance if you want hyung.” I said, not wanting to ruin his night.

 

“I’m quite enjoying talking to you actually.” He smiled. He got up quickly.

 

“Do you want some water? I’m gonna get a drink.” He asked.

 

“Uh yes please.” Was my quick answer, I was gasping for some water. He rushed off and I watched as he walked straight to the bar and ordered our drinks. I was impressed that he hadn’t been swept away by any one during the ten meter walk to the bar. He was soon back with his cocktail and my water and I gulped on it thirstily.

 

He didn’t leave my side once during the night. And in the end, I booked us a taxi and we left the party together. It had been a long day and I fell asleep in his arms in the taxi. He woke me up when we got home and I was half carried I half walked to the apartment. He gently lay me down on the bed and kissed my fore head before dropping beside me and covering me in his warm embrace.

 

 

Whoah, I didn’t even want their to be any drama in this chapter, ha. That went well!!

 

Please comment!!!!!