Beards and Rubber ducks

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

"Stop taking pictures of yourself you mug" Seungri laughed, splashing water at JiYong with his toe. JiYong just threw him a glance of distaste before grabbing the rubber duck and placing it next to his face. Seungri just rolled his eyes as he heard the tell tale camera clicks.

 

“I just want to know what the fans will think of my beard” JiYong pouted swiping through filters before pressing send to instagram. Seungri rolled his eyes and shuffled forward until his knees met JiYong’s, he propped his chin up on his knees and stared at JiYong as he scrolled through the comments on his newest photo. “They’re all saying ew” JiYong pouted and Seungri reached forward to touch the small beard that rested on his chin and above his lips.

 

“I like it but it makes you all bristly when I kiss you” Seungri giggled and pulled his hand back from JiYong’s face.

 

“Good, at least that means I’m the more manly one” Seungri splashed him again and watched as the rubber duck floated away to the other side of the bath.

 

“You bought that” they said simultaneously.

 

“It was totally you JiYong!” Seungri cried indignantly. “We both know only you would buy a rubber duck at the age of twenty eight!” JiYong knew it was true and he splashed about in the water, trying to make the rubber duck float back in his direction.

 

“It was for Ai!” JiYong tried to defend himself miserably and they both looked at the cat who had entered the bathroom shortly after they had gone into take a bath.

 

“I swear to god that cat has no sense of privacy” seungri snarled at the feline animal and Ai yawned lazily in response before pawing at the air, making JiYong coo and call for the cat. Seungri rolled his eyes and poked his tongue out childishly, the cat just looked away, disinterested.

 

“Come on now” JiYong reached out and pulled Seungri closer “don’t be jealous of animals” Seungri rolled his eyes and mumbled profanities under his breath as JiYong soothed him with eskimo kisses on his neck. Soon though, the kisses were relaced with fingers and Seungri was giggling and scrambling to get away from his boyfriend.

 

“Stop! JiYong please” Seungri cackled, splashing about, the water sloshing onto the expensive marble floor. Seungri flailed about with his arms and sent a large amount of water over the side of the tub. A loud yowl was heard and ai was hissing at seungri in a threatening way.

 

“Seungri!” JiYong cried, reaching over the side of the bathtub and Ai in a soothing manner “You’re so mean!” he tutted, nuzzling his nose to ai’s before retreating back into the tub.

 

“That was you and you know it!” Seungri defended himself. JiYong just shook his head in mock disappointment before going back to his previous task of tickling Seungri. Seungri let out a yell of panic and sprang up from the bath nearly falling over in his attempt to get away from his boy friend. JiYong cackled almost manically and chased after him, jumping over the edge of the tub and into the main part of the apartment.

 

The sound of wet feet slapping against the marble floor and yells of terror from Seungri filled the house and Ai ran after the weird couple, sliding in the small puddles of water left wherever they went. Seungri vaulted over the sofa and passed Dami’s room (thank god she was in paris and didn’t have to witness her brother running around) Seungri made it to Jiyong’s room and tried to slam the heavy door shut before JiYong came but JiYong stopped it with his foot and pushed it open before laughing and pushing Seungri onto the bed.

 

Seungri let out high pitched yells and giggles and JiYong relentlessly tickled him and blew raspberries into his stomach like he was a baby. Seungri wrapped his legs around JiYong’s waist before flipping them over so he was at the advantage. JiYong threw his head back into the pillow and desperately tried to stop laughing.

 

Seungri was merciful however and stopped his tickling, instead he ran his fingers on top of JiYong’s stubble. “Are you actually going to let it grow?” he asked tentatively and JiYong scratched at the hair nonchalantly.

 

“Yeah I’m gonna be like Tom Hanks in castaway in a few weeks” Seungri slapped him on the chest lightly and snorted at the comparison.

 

“Tom Hanks will always be better looking than you” JiYong scoffed and sat up.

 

“How dare you!” he feigned being insulted and pushed Seungri off of him in an ungraceful way, so he was all legs and arms in the air on the floor. Seungri laughed at the action. “I’m the heath ledger in this brokeback mountain relationship, you’re the horse” Seungri smirked and saw the opportunity, Jiyong knew he had made a mistake.

 

“That is certainly correct because we all know you ride me all day-”

 

“Shut the up” Jiyong growled, throwing a kick at Seungri’s groin area which was narrowly thrown off by Seungri closing his legs.  Seungri stood up and sceeched when he found Ai in the room again, Ai hissed and her paws, eyeing Seungri with a glare that would startle anyone.

 

“JiYong she actually hates me” Seungri whined, trying to approach the feline. Another hiss and Seungri backed away, back to the bed. JiYong clambered off of the mattress and scooped the cat into his arms, cradling her like a baby.

 

“It’s because you’re always so mean to her, splashing her with water, kicking her, closing the door on her”

 

“I didn’t want your cat watching us having , is that so wrong?!” Seungri screeched and JiYong covered Ai’s ears. “And I kicked her because you were oh so busy me off that I couldn’t exactly see where my legs were flying” Jiyong giggled at the memory and reached across to brush Seungri’s bangs out of his eyes.

 

“I love you” he said, and all the teasing was put aside. Seungri leant forward and kissed JiYong tenderly, savouring every moment.

 

“I love you too” Seungri sighed and pressed a kiss to the end of JiYong’s nose. “But that beard really has to go, it looks great but I hate kissing you with it” JiYong scrunched up his nose and felt his beard once again.

 

“I agree, it’s so damn itchy” Seungri laughed and walked over to the dresser, throwing a pair of boxers at his boyfriend before grabbing a pair for himself. JiYong pulled them over his slim legs and settled down on the bed once more.

 

“Come on horse, get your over here so I can ride you.”

 

Seungri choked. JiYong meant it.

 



I just realised that this was the 69th chapter so I should have done something lmao but I hope this was good enough anyway lol

Well that was a random one inspired from Jiyong’s beard lmao. I hope you enjoyed! Please comment!