Out the Closet

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

“Oh my god JiYong it’s snowing!” Seungri jumped on his boyfriend without hesitation. JiYong threw his pen down and bounced over to the window. It was indeed, snowing and settling at that, the cars were covered in a light powder of white, the trees had fresh snow drops on their branches. JiYong smiled happily and wrapped his arms around Seungri’s waist, resting his chin on his shoulder.

 

“Maybe school will be cancelled” Seungri said happily, leaning back into the embrace.

 

“Let’s hope and pray” JiYong said, pressing a kiss behind Seungri’s ear. “But in case it’s not, let’s do the history work” Seungri agreed and turned back to JiYong’s bed, falling on the duvet with a groan, they had to do their history assignment by tomorrow.

 

“JiYong, Seungri! Dinner is ready” JiYong’s mum shouted from downstairs. Seungri leapt up at the opportunity to get away from the assignment and ran down the stairs.

 

“Thanks Mrs Kwon you’re a legend!” Seungri smiled as he sat in his usual seat at the kwon dinner table. The food was amazing; JiYong’s dad asked how their day went talked to Seungri about his recent business investments, knowing that his sons boyfriend was interested in that sort of thing.

 

After dinner, JiYong went back up to his room with Seungri and they finished their history project quickly. Seungri went to have a shower before joining JiYong on the bed. “Lets go to sleep” he whispered, pulling duvet across the both of them. “Good night my love” JiYong whispered, kissing Seungri softly before wrapping his arms around the younger.

 

“G’night Ji” Seungri mumbled, pressing his face into JiYong’s neck and drifting away.

 

When they awoke the next morning, it had snowed even more and the streets of Seoul were covered in ice. Jiyong quickly checked the school website for a snow day and frowned when he saw that it said ‘school will be open despite the weather’.

 

“Ugh” Seungri groaned and threw a pillow over his face. “It’s own clothes though” JiYong tried to be positive.

 

“I didn’t bring any” Seungri laughed, sitting up and rubbing his puffy eyes.

 

“You can borrow mine, don’t worry” Jiyong laughed, pushing his laptop away and standing up from the bed.

 

“Do I get all access?” Seungri said with hopeful eyes.

 

“Yeah go for it” Seungri leapt up from the bed and ran into JiYong’s closet. “ yeah!” Jiyong laughed and went to go and have shower whilst Seungri found some clothes to wear. He raided JiYong’s wardrobe and found a turtle neck and a pair of JiYong’s expensive denim jeans. They were tight on his bum because Jiyong was naturally smaller than him and Seungri had a bigger .

 

“Holy !” JiYong breathed when he entered the room, with only a bathrobe on.

 

“Do you think they’re too tight” Seungri asked with a pout.

 

“Oh babe, don’t you worry” Jiyong walked over and gave his a firm slap. “They’re perfect” Seungri blushed and looked at his in the mirror.

                                            

“Won’t people suspect something if they see I’m wearing your clothes” nobody at school knew about JiYong and Seungri besides Youngbae, Daesung and Seunghyun. They were the popular group at school and they didn’t want to let down their reputation by coming out as gay.

 

JiYong got dressed and just as they were done, a car honked loudly outside and Seungri looked out the window to see Youngbae in his brand new range rover. “Come on babe, the others are here” Seungri grabbed JiYong’s hand.

 

“But I haven’t styled my hair yet!” Jiyong protested as his boy friend dragged him downstairs and out the front door. The whole crew was in the back and Seungri pulled JiYong into the middle seats. “Hey love birds, how was your night of romance?” Jiyong scoffed.

 

“We finished my history assignment” Seungri said for him.

 

They pulled up at school and Youngbae tried not to slide on the ice in the car park and eventually got into a good parking spot. They got out the cars and immediately the looks were on them. People stared at them as they made their way to the school entrance.

 

Seungri immediately heard the comments saying how good they looked. Then he heard someone say “Aren’t those JiYong oppas clothes on Seungri, I’ve seen him wearing that before.” Seungri cringed, hoping it wasn’t too obvious. He heard the same comment a few times and he was a little self conscious.

 

“Right I’m off to history thanks for your help with the project baby” he squeezed JiYong’s arm affectionately and went off to history. The girls all looked at him with interest when he came into the room and he regretted wearing such tight jeans. He put his history project down on the desk and waited for the teacher.

 

Having a status with people in the upper years made every body in his own year a little intimidated by him. So he sat by himself in the back of the room, tapping his nails absently on the table. After class Seungri was wandering in the corridors. “Seungri!” a girl across the corridor called and she walked over to him giggling.

 

“I just wanted you to know that you’re really good looking” she was one of the popular girls in the school and Seungri bit his lip, trying to work out how to reject her without appearing rude.

 

“Um thank you” he said, and he realised how blunt he sounded. She looked pissed off and pressed herself closer.

 

“You have an amazing body” she was getting uncomfortably close and seungri pressed himself on the locker, watching as people watched them with interest. The girl was pressing her s on his chest and Seungri was so uncomfortable. “Please don’t” he whimpered, not wanting to physically push her away.

 

“Hey what are you doing to my girl friend!” One of the people on the sports team paced over to them looking angry. The girl pushed herself off of him and looked innocent all of a sudden.

 

“I didn’t so anything I swear” Seungri stuttered as the guy pushed him into the locker. “You little ing ” Seungri felt tears come to his eyes. As the guy shoved him back into the locker again, his head bounced against the metal painfully and he groaned.

 

“What are you ing doing?” he heard JiYong shout from the other side of the corridor. Seungri felt weak from the pressure on his head and he saw Jiyong ripping the guy off of him.

 

“Oh my god sweetie are you okay?” he cupped Seungri’s cheeks and Seungri nodded. He saw Youngbae holding the other guy against the lockers. “What the hell is your problem huh?” he watched as JiYong the other guy with obvious fury.

 

“Ji it’s okay, it was a misunderstanding. She pushed herself on me, and he thought I was trying to get with her, it’s the girl you should be pissed off at.” Seungri whispered soothingly, his hands on JiYong’s waist. Jiyong turned to the girl.

 

“Who do you think you are? Pushing yourself onto him like that, he doesn’t want anything to do with you, ” JiYong spat, clearly jealous that another girl had gone after his boyfriend. The girl stuttered a sorry, clearly intimidated by the popular boy in the year above shouting at her. A small crowd had gathered and Jiyong gave the couple one last disgusted look before grabbing Seungri’s hand and pulling him through the crowd away from prying eyes. Pushing the toilet door open, he cupped Seungri’s cheeks.

 

“Are you alright baby?” Seungri nodded into his hands and JiYong pressed a chaste kiss on his lips. “You don't know how angry it made me to see you looking so vulnerable.” Seungri reached up and pushed JiYong’s hair away from his face.

 

“Don’t worry about me okay?” he whispered, pressing his forehead against JiYong’s. They rubbed their noses together softly before Seungri tugged JiYong’s bottom lip with his teeth and kissing him softly, sensually. JiYong wanted to take it further but he was fully aware that he was in school and could be caught by anyone. So he pulled back , with one final kiss, and smiled at the younger.

 

“I love you okay?” he whispered.

 

“I love you too” Seungri confessed, not for the first time.

 

 

The snow was thick and the school let everybody out early before it got worse, so they five of them drove to the nearby park and ran through the snow like four year olds, pummelling snowballs at eachother, sliding ice down each others backs. They were running around and screaming, JiYong lobbed a snowball at Seungri’s face and got him square in the jaw.

 

“You ” Seungri squealed, with snow pouring out of his mouth, he pulled his beanie lower over his eyes and charged at Jiyong with a handful of snow, it bounced off of his shoulder weakly and seungri grunted with annoyance. So instead of lobbing useless snowballs, he leapt on the older boy and tackled him to the ground.

 

Landing with an oomph and a face full of snow, JiYong let out some spluttering laughs and turned to find Seungri straddling him with an evil expression. Smirking, JiYong simply said “My my doesn’t this position feel awfully familiar.”

 

“JIYONG THAT'S DISGUSTING” Youngbae screamed from wear he was making a snow angel. Seungri blushed and pushed a pile of snow over JiYong’s face.


“Ah it’s cold!” JiYong whined, coughing out water. “C’mon baby give us a cold kiss” Seungri immediately leapt up from his boyfriend's lap and started to run away. “Come on love, give us a smooch” JiYong yelled, struggling up and chasing after seungri. Seungri soon stopped running because he was laughing so much and Jiyong wrapped his arms around him when he had caught up. JiYong pressed some snow against Seungri’s face before swooping in and placing his lips on the others.

 

They kissed gently, just soft pecks and . JiYong wrapped his arms around Seungri’s shoulders and bent his head so he could get better access. And then a snowball exploded on the side of both their faces.

 

“YOU’RE IN PUBLIC YOU TWATS” courtesy of Seunghyun. Jiyong just gave him the middle finger and turned back to snog his boyfriend on the mouth.

 

The next day, when trudging into school, the whispers seemed to be even more than usual and JiYong saw people whispering when they looked at him. He didn’t understand what was going on until he heard one of the girls by the lockers whispering “I can’t believe that JiYong oppa is gay oh my god, I really wanted to get with him as well” JiYong looked at the girl in shock. What the hell, how did she know he was gay.

 

He entered the locker room with youngbae as they had gym together and he saw all the boys look at him and then turn away and whisper. “What’s going on?” he asked Youngbae, feeling nervous. One of the guys approached him hesitantly.

 

“Hey JiYong I didn’t know you swung that way, you and Seungri hide it so well” JiYong choked on his own spit.

 

“What?” he gasped. The guy held his phone up and Jiyong grabbed it, looking at the picture displayed on the screen. It was he and seungri yesterday in the park, covered in snow, laughing and in the next picture, they were kissing rather passionately with a snowball flying towards them from Youngbae’s mischievous face.

 

“WHO TOOK THIS?” JiYong said, paling immediately.

 

“I don't know, it was just sent around our year group yesterday. Listen man, I think it’s adorable to be honest, I just think all the chicks are gonna be jealous as ” he high fived JiYong and Jiyong smiled a little.

 

“Oh I’ve got to find Seungri” he said, rushing out the locker room. Seungri would be in Physics, he knew and he dashed towards the science block, ignoring all the looks he got. Glancing through the door, he saw Seungri sitting alone in the corner of the room, scribbling notes down, looking concerned.

 

He hesitated before poking his head through the door and looking in. Seungri still didn’t look up. “Can I see Seunghyun for a minute please” he was senior so the teacher let him. Seungri looked relieved when he saw Jiyong at the door. The class started whispering and Seungri glared at them before following JiYong outside.

 

He could see the students looking through the windows of the class but he just didn’t care anymore. “They know, someone saw us yesterday” JiYong breathed.

 

“I know don’t worry” Seungri breathed, reaching up to push a strand of hair behind JiYong’s ear. He could feel the eyes of the whole physics classroom on them through the window and he felt a little self conscious but now they knew there wasn’t much he could do at this stage.

 

“I love you and I don’t care what they think” Seungri breathed, pressing his forehead against JiYong’s lovingly.

 

“And I love you just as much” JiYong replied, bending forward, his breath ghosting over Seungri’s mouth but not reaching. And then he kissed him sweetly, a soft, wet kiss - no tongue, just pure sweetness. And then Seungri hugged him and pressed his face into his chest, inhaling his boyfriend's scent.

 

“Okay go back to class, I’ll see you at break” Seungri mumbled, pulling himself away from his lover, knowing fully well that his whole physics class had seen him kiss the older boy. JiYong pulled him forward again, kissing his temple one last time before walking back towards the gym. Seungri hung his head low as he walked back to his physics seat, he ignored all the looks he got even though most of them were just respect.

 

Even at lunch, when they were sitting in their usual five, they got weird looks - they were acting just like usual, it was so weird being scrutinized by everyone. Seunghyun hadn’t noticed the difference and only found out when Daesung told him, he’d simply replied with,

 

“I thought everybody already knew! Do you know how many times they’ve had in the janitor closet.” It would have been fine if he hadn’t practically shouted. The cafeteria went silent. JiYong bashed his head on the table in embarrassment.


 




Yey that was just a short one again but please comment and upvote and stuff and read my new story One last dance!!!!! Love you guys!