No shame

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

Matureish content [M]

 

It was what we called a lazy day. I was sprawled out on the bed with JiYong beside me. My phone rested against my knees as I watched JiYong's latest episode of infinity challenge. He was so cute and shy in it and I kept teasing him for the embarrassment he obviously had for the acting.

 

“When are you gonna appear?” I whined. JiYong, who had his arm around my waist, shuffled away and flopped down onto my chest, pressing a kiss against my collarbone before resting his head in the crook of my armpit.

 

“Never” he grinned cheekily and I smiled with fondness down at the boy next to me. His hand drew circles in my hip before it travelled left and settled half in my boxers. I flung a leg over JiYong's hip and carried on watching the show with interest.

 

When Ji suddenly came on, I sat up and giggled. “Awe you're so cute!” I squealed, squeezing my phone tighter. He acted well and when his scene was over, I settled back down into the bed. “That was really good” I smiled. He was blushing with embarrassment and I fondled his hair softly. “It's nothing to be embarrassed of, JiYong. If you wanna know embarrassment, have a day in the life of Seungri on stage” I laughed.

 

“You're not an embarrassment” JiYong frowned, looking up at me. I just shrugged and carried on watching the show, ignoring the concerned look JiYong threw me.

 

His hand slid under my boxers again and I sighed with content as he kissed my neck again. When the show was finished, I slid under the covers and crawled on top of JiYong giggling. He wrapped his arms around my lower back and pulled me closer to him, giving me a quick peck on the lips.

 

I smiled and kissed the tip of his nose before swooping down and placing my lips against his. He opened up for me and I explored the inside of his mouth, nipping on his tongue. It was passionate and slow, and beautifully calming.

 

JiYong then swung me over so he was on top. He dipped down and on the skin under my ear, making me shiver. “Beautiful” he whispered, dragging my skin up with his teeth before it and kissing it passionately. I let out a throaty moan and let my hands slide down his back to cup his .

 

“Cheeky” he whispered with amusement. I just pulled him down to me and bit into his neck with my own teeth. He let out a mewl of pleasure and I on the abused kin, marking JiYong was my own.

 

“I'm gonna Fu-” the doorbell rang and JiYong cursed. “What the ?” he groaned, still hovering over me.

 

“Why?” I moaned, still panting against the sheets.

 

He started to get up. “Don't worry baby I'll get it, it's probably post right? Plus your , dunno if the delivery man is gonna one see that ” he nodded.

 

“I'm not expecting anyone” I straightened my boxers and threw on a open shirt, just for some modesty.

 

I went to the front door and opened it slightly. “JiYong!- oh, Seungri-ssi”

 

“Kwanghee? Hyundong?” I opened the door wider. What the was half of infinity challenge doing here. They looked at my attire and I blushed closing the shirt quickly.

 

“Uh JiYong said we could stop by for the script this week”

 

“Who is it bab-” JiYong poked his head around the bedroom door, he was still as he blushed furiously when he saw hyundong, Kwanghee and jaesuk casually standing in his living room. “Omo” he bowed the best he could without showing the rest of his body before he dashed into the room again.

 

I bowed excessively before following him into the bedroom. He was hastily pulling some underwear on and I grabbed some adidas tracksuit from the side before pulling them over my legs. JiYong threw a hoodie and some shorts on before following me out of the room looking sheepish.

 

“I do apologize for my rudeness, I wasn't expecting you today” he bowed deeply.

 

“Ah it's not a problem, we did come quite unannounced.” Jaesuk bowed.

 

“Seungri it's been a while” he then turned to me.

 

“Yeah it really had been” I bowed.

 

“You should come on infinity challenge soon!” he said kindly.

 

“Please sit down, do you want anything to drink?” JiYong offered them.

 

“Some tea maybe?” Kwanghee spoke and JiYong immediately scuttled to the kitchen.

 

I perched against the wall awkwardly and smiled. Then I looked at the coffee table and my eyes widened. . . Double . An open bottle of lube was just sitting there in the middle of the table. I looked at them to see if anyone had noticed, nobody seemed phased but that didn't mean they hadn't seen it.  

 

“Let me just” I swooped down and picked up the lube with a few sheets of paper to cover it up. Smiling innocently, I dumped the paper on the side table before slipping the lube into my pocket.

 

Thank goodness. I scanned the room for anything else compromising and my eyes widened with horror again. The trail of clothes oh so obviously leading to the kitchen from last night, the pictures of the two of us, spread about the place. We were so obviously a couple, this whole apartment screamed gay couple living here.

 

“Even JiYong's apartment is artistic” kwanghee ogled at the art that filled the walls. I quickly scooped up the tale tale clothes from the floor and threw them into the bedroom.

 

When JiYong returned with the tea, he sat on the sofa next to jaesuk and made conversation. I felt really awkward and I quickly made an excuse before ambling back to the bedroom. If they ever came in here we'd be so screwed. I chuckled to myself and threw the lube from my pocket onto the table next to all our other ones.

 

Our room, although usually immaculate, was a mess. Mainly because of last night. After coming home from the studio, JiYong had been rather excitable. It started in the car ride home where he'd stuck his hands down my pants despite our driver being right in front of us.

 

When we'd gotten back to the apartment, he divested me of all my clothing and pushed me into the kitchen. “Fridge” was all he said before pushing me against the cold metal.

 

It was one of the hottest moments we'd had if I was honest. I smiled at the thoughts and fell onto the bed wearily. I was so tired after last night and I soon fell asleep, wishing for JiYong to hurry up with his visitors.

 

I was woken up by JiYong slipping back into the bed beside me. He looked weary and he kissed my neck tenderly before speaking. “I think they realised” he whispered.

 

“No , there was an open bottle of lube on the coffee table” I snorted and he giggled slightly.

 

“, we're so obvious” he giggled, pressing kisses to my nape and then started down my back. “Now where were we?” he said suggestively, on my hip home and making me gasp.

 

I believe I was saying “I'm gonna Fu-” the door went off on once again.

 

“Who the hell is it now? The universe is seriously ing me right now” I mumbled pulling the shirt back on and then some boxers.

 

“Jiyooonggg”

 

“Oh lord it's Youngbae” JiYong groaned, falling back onto the bed.

 

“Whatever you have to say better be pretty damn good!” I screeched, yanking the door open. “Oh Hyorin” I blushed with embarrassment.

 

Youngbae sidled into the apartment and went straight to our bedroom. A girly scream erupted from his lips and he came out looking disturbed.

 

“I told you it'd better be pretty damn good, now why are you here?” Youngbae, obviously still recovering from seeing his best friend on the bed, spoke up.

 

“We just wanted to pop by, I had no idea you two were in the middle of something”

 

A look of realisation dawned on Hyorin’s face and a quote oh was released. “Ya know, I think we might just go” Youngbae smiled, I'll leave you two alone” he made a suggestive smirk face and I sidled back into my bedroom.

 

“Close the door on the way out! You can come back in an hour if you'd like” then I started pleasuring JiYong again and his lewd moans filled the apartment.  

 

“Oh my word at least wait until we're gone! Bloody hell!” he screamed “ing bastards” and then the door slammed shut. I smirked.

 

“Oh yeah” I smiled, looking down at the blushing man beneath me “I'm gonna you so hard JiYong”

 

“Finally” he gasped.

 

The next time we scarred people's eyesight was at the yg family concert in Hongkong. We were all staying in the same hotel and apparently, Mino and Taehyun were told to wake me and JiYong up.



 

Minos pov

 

“Which room is it?” I asked. Taehyun looked down at the piece of paper.

 

“407” he answered, not quite awake himself.

 

We traipsed along and soon we got to the door. When they didn't respond to knocking, I looked down at the key we got from reception.

 

“Hyunsuk said they wouldn't respond to knocking but I still feel like we're invading their privacy slightly.” Taehyun nodded.

 

“Yeah I feel a little bad but oh well” I slid the key in and opened the door.

 

“This is not fair” I gaped. Their suite was so much nicer than ours. Marble floor and a window that gave an amazing backdrop of Hong Kong.

 

“Where's the bedroom?” I whispered and taehyun shrugged. I walked through one of the archways and my eyes widened in shock.

 

“Oh. My. Word.” I felt a scream riding in my throat but I held it back. “How the are we supposed to wake them up?” I choked out. Taehyun walked in behind me and nearly fell over.

 

They were both to say the least. JiYong was sprawled across the sheets. His hands were tied to either bedpost. I choked on my own spit. Seungri was on top of JiYong, wrapped around him like a koala, his face pressed into JiYong's neck. His hand, suspiciously close to JiYong's groin area.

 

“I'm getting Youngbae oh my word” I covered my innocent eyes and sprinted out of the love nest. When we quietly told Youngbae what happened he burst out laughing and although we'd tried to be discreet about telling him, he hollered over to see Seunghyun and told him in between laughs.

 

“Oh lord I gotta see this” Seunghyun chuckled, and he and Youngbae paced off with us close behind him.

 

When they got to the suite and saw the pair they both shrieked with laughter and Youngbae took a picture.

 

“Oh my days! on their wedding night…” Youngbae gasped and Seunghyun laughed even harder. “I'm gonna give the funniest best man speech ever” Youngbae chuckled.

 

“Right it's time for the love birds to wake up” Youngbae decided, approaching the bed. He shook Seungri lightly but the sleeping man didn't ever stir. He shook him a little harder.

 

“Let me sleep baby” he mumbled, pressing a kiss into jottings neck.

 

“Yah you little brat it's Youngbae” Seungri opened one eye.

 

“Go away” he groaned.

 

“We have rehearsals” Youngbae gave Seungri's bum a slap “Come on you lazy arse” Seungri sat up then and JiYong stirred.

 

Looking around Seungri saw us and he waved slightly. Then he looked down and saw he was and shrieked, pulling the sheets up from the bottom of the bed and covering himself.

 

“What's going on?” JiYong tried to sit up but the handcuffs kept him securely down on the bed.  Seungri Whirled round and saw the handcuffs before quickly undoing them.

 

“Oh my word I'm so sorry Ji! I meant to undo them before going to sleep!” JiYong rubbed his wrists and tried to sit up again but fell back with a yelp of pain.

 

“What's wrong?” Seunghyun asked.

 

JiYong waved his question and sat up, slowly this time. He still winced with pain.

 

“I'll get the advil, I'm sorry for being so rough” Seungri kissed JiYong sweetly and sprung off the bed, sprinting to the bathroom Hefner coming back with the bottle of Advil. He soon fed JiYong some and jiyong stood up on wobbly legs.

 

“Are you two awake now?” Youngbae asked impatiently. I decided not to even comment on the dark purple splotches on JiYong's chest and neck, even a few on the inside of his thighs.

 

JiYong couldn't dance during the rehearsal, the Advil hadn't helped apparently. And he fell to the floor on pain when he attempted to do bang bang bang.

 

“It's because he's a bastard, it's all his fault” I heard Youngbae sniggering to daesung.

 

“Having a little trouble standing, Ji?” Youngbae said slyly.

 

“ off” he groaned as he took more painkillers. “Just, I know not to ever anger seungri again.” He groaned.





 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Lol I hope you enjoyed my cheeky chappy. I was in the mood to write it lololol.


Please comment and stuff, I always read and please comment any story ideas you want because I'm slightly at a loss which is why my updates have been so slow