Discovered

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

Slight mature content [M]

 

When the world found out about JiYong and I, it wasn't in the most elegant fashion it has to be said. I was filming girls fighting in China when Hyunsuk hyung phoned me angrily. It was our entire fault, it really was.

 

After celebrating one of the members of Ikons Birthday in a club, both JiYong and I were extremely drunk. We had left the club hand in hand singing loudly, not paying any mind to all the cameras skulking around. Even though it was past twelve in the morning, we got a taxi to itaewon and made our way up home hill. We were so drunk that we didn't even attempt to hide ourselves from the public. After watching a drag race and whooping it along, shouting words of encouragement, we went to the main bit of the club and immersed ourselves in each other. JiYong grinded on me without shame and I let my hands wander to inappropriate places of his body without hesitation.

 

We fully made out on the dance floor and it was only when JiYong's hand made its way down the front of my pants that I stopped him and grabbed a taxi to get to the nearest hotel possible. It happened to be a huge and very expensive hotel. Even in the taxi, we hadn't been able to keep our hands off each other. We just threw some money at the Clarke and grabbed the key before heading up to our room.

 

It was an amazing room, a massive panel of glass looking over the streets of itaewon. And that was where the mistake lay. JiYong, being the bastard he is, started on the bed but soon picked me up and through violent kisses and ripping of clothes off each other, staggered over to the glass window.

 

I gasped when I felt the cold pane against my back and JiYong took advantage of this, delving into my exposed neck. I was just in my boxers now and JiYong was completely but we didn't think about the glass window and that keen eyes with a camera could easily catch us in the act. No, we didn't think of that. Not whilst JiYong tore my boxer off, not whilst he had me up against that glass window. Not whilst I clawed at the glass above my head as JiYong rendered me helpless with his powerful s.

 

We went two rounds on the window, JiYong bottoming the second time and we were both exhausted by the time I had finished with him. We kissed each other tenderly and walked over to the bed in each other's arms before falling down and carrying on with our sweet kisses and drunken slurs of sentences.  

 

When we woke up and sore the next morning, it took a while to remember exactly what happened but when we did, JiYong cursed and looked out of the window to see that it was easy to see the streets of itaewon directly below us. I convinced him that nobody saw us and that it was fine.

 

But now, nearly two weeks later, I was being scolded by the head of my company. “I'll text you the pictures. And don't worry, JiYong is getting exactly the same scolding” he then hung up and I waited anxiously for the pictures to come in. We were taking a break from filming and J was sitting in the waiting room with a coffee when I was called.

 

They slowly downloaded one by one and I paled completely when I saw just how graphic they were. The first ones were from the club. JiYong was grinding on me, his hands thrown backwards around my neck, my hands were clearly in inappropriate places. One was up his shirt whilst the other was clearly buried down his trousers. I cringed and skipped to the next photo. Oh god, it was even worse. The glass window was the death of us, it was clear. I was up against it in just my boxers with my legs wrapped around JiYong's waist. JiYong was clearly , his ‘parts’ were blurred out but it was just awful. The next one was still the hotel, but even worse, I was now , my blurred out, but JiYong was literally on top of me, his face buried in my neck. The last one was of JiYong against the window, except this was the worst by far because I'd taken him from behind. It was all blurred but it didn't make it any less awful.

 

They're gonna be published tomorrow, Seungri, there's nothing I could do. And there's more, possibly not as bad but still very compromising.

 

I left the texts and buried my face in my hands. “Oh god” I moaned, feeling tears come to my eyes. “Oh god” I cried, this could be career ending.

 

I called JiYong hastily, wiping away the tears quickly. “Baby what are we going to do?” was the first thing JiYong said when he picked up.

 

“They're so bad, Ji. So bad.”

 

“I know” he sighed “if we just shrug it off and be like, we love each other, aren't people who love each other allowed to have ?” I nodded along “it's not that bad, if we say we’re in a relationship nobody but the homophobes can really have a massive problem with it.”

 

“Yeah, you're right Ji. Let's just take it on the chin and announce it to the world when the photos come out. We were so stupid JiYong.” I sighed.

 

“I know Hun, I know” he sighed. “Listen I have to go my infinity challenge meeting but I'll facetime you later, good luck with your girls fighting filming!”

 

“I love you baby, have fun” I smiled down the phone before hanging up.

 

“Ooh has Seungri gotta girlfriend?!” it was xiao Ming and I quickly sat up.

 

“No no, just a friend” I said quickly, he obviously didn't believe me but let it go anyway.  

 

I filmed the rest of girls fighting slightly on edge and was probably a little harsh to some of the people unintentionally.

 

When I got back to the hotel, I searched my name to check if any of the pictures had leaked, luckily they hadn't and I put my phone away uncertainly. This would be my last night of peace for a while I could tell.

 

I woke up. It was my last day of filming girls fighting for a while. And I was really happy that I could go home to night but then I remembered the news that had probably broke to the public by now and fell on the bed with shock and fear.

 

I checked my phone to see it relatively calm, no incessant calls from my mother or anybody for that matter. But it all changed when I went online. The pictures had been released online and in a magazine. I read the article in horror.

 

BIGBANG’S GDRAGON AND SEUNGRI GET IT ON IN GAY BAR IN ITAEWON!

 

The pair seemed overly friendly as they made their way out of one club for a birthday and got a cab to homo hill in itaewon. The pair watched a drag show before getting overly friendly on the dance floor.

 

Gdragon was seen grinding on the maknae of bigbang and Seungri didn't mind at all as he kissed the leader on the neck and touched him in very intimate places.

 

The couple(?) Then went to a near by hotel when it got a bit to heated. They were caught in the act againsit a window.

 

The pictures were below and I skipped to the comments. And boy oh boy were they harsh. I teared up at some of them and furiously dialled JiYong's number. He picked up my face time call and I could see he was just as upset as me.

 

“They don't want to accept us” I choked. He soothed me down the line and when I'd calmed down I felt more ready to face the day.

 

I arrived on set with my head low, and my sunglasses on. My makeup artist obviously hadn't heard the news as she chatted away perfectly happily and didn't seem at all disgusted.

 

“And oh I read that article about you this morning” she giggled and swiped her thumb under my eyes to smooth in the concealer. “I personally think it's adorable that you're going out with G Dragon. You two so each other so well” I smiled up at her.

 

“You really think so?” she nodded and smiled softly before sweeping my hair into place. “Thanks” I smiled genuinely. When I got to my seat I was greeted warmly by all the judges but then the teasing broke forth and I buried my head in my hands with embarrassment.

 

Some kg the girls were obviously off with me. Some wouldn't even look me in the eye and some plain ignored my comments when I plucked up the courage to actually speak to them. I was embarrassed by the whole situation but there was nothing I could really do now.

 

In the end, I stayed quiet for most of the filming, not wanting to be shunned by the girls who were meant to respect me. When I nearly started crying, I quickly excused myself from the set and pushed the toilet door open. It was too much, maybe I should just quit the show, I couldn't do it if none of the girls even respected me. After splashing water on my face, I returned to the set and sat down with a fake smile plastered on my face. Only another give hours to go.

 

The flight to Korea was scary, because I knew there'd be press and fans at the airport and I didn't want to face them by myself. When I got to passport control, I could already see the cameras and hear the fans. I tucked my coat collar up and when the doors slid open, flinched away from all the flashes.

 

“Seungri” I looked up when I heard the familiar voice “Ri!” I then saw JiYong surrounded by security guards waving at me. A smile broke out on my face and I practically ran forward into his arms.

 

He kissed my cheek and forehead before hugging me tightly. “It's gonna be alright Ri, just don't answer any questions” I nodded and he slid his fingers between mine before squeezing my hand.

 

People were pushing and pushing at us as we made our way through and the fans were shouting and taking videos as were the press. It was only when we got to the car and shut the doors that I turned to JiYong and placed a firm kiss on his mouth.

“Thank you” I whispered sincerely. I had been terrified of the airport and JiYong had come to save me.

 

“You deserve nothing less after all the you've been through”

 

“You've been through it too”

 

“I mean with your parents.” He smiled lovingly. I tensed at the mention do them.

 

My mother and father were only just adapting to the idea of me and JiYong. My mother had cried when I first told her I was going out with JiYong, she just couldn't believe her son liked men. JiYong's mother told JiYong that she'd known from a young age, that JiYong was bi. Apparently her and JiYong's dad had been secretly shipping us for years. I guess it was harder for y my because I didn't have the ‘I like woman too’ card like JiYong did. I was straight up gay but JiYong had experimented with both es. He did say he was more attracted to men though, so it wasn't far off.

 

My mother hadn't called me yet and I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not but I knew I wasn't gonna reach out first.  

 

Youngbae scolded us when we went to his house the next day but was laughing at the same time. We met with hyunsuk the next evening to discuss what he should put in his statement about the whole thing. It went something like:

 

JiYong and Seungri are two members of our yg family that I respect and care for a lot. They have every right to make their own decisions in life. They have been happily dating for nearly three years and although this mishap hasn't put them in the best light, I know they pie each other dearly and would do anything for each other, therefore I am happy that they can finally be themselves in public.

 

Please understand that they didn't meant to offend anyone with these pictures and they regret their careless actions a lot.

 

I felt a lot better once the article was published and I phoned my mother to explain everything. She was upset by the whole thing but she said she understood that I loved JiYong and he loved me. She even invited him round for dinner one day which made me jump for joy.

 

Even though it was the messiest way to come out to the world, I was glad it had happened in the end. I was glad everybody knew that JiYong was mine and I was his.



.

.

.



Yeyeyeyey new chapters sorry I'm being so slow but I'm on holiday and super busy. Please comment stuff for me to wake up to as I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight :) it's neatly two where I am but I really wanted to give you guys an update