Stories

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

Hi guys! 

I just wanted to advertise all my other stories if you wanted to read them (they're all nyongtory) :) Cheeky i know 

 

First up is my newest story : To remain, this one is good if you like zombie apocalypses and stuff and I'm planning on adding some nice steamy nyongtory scenes ;)

Next is : Parent's evening  this is just a one-shot I wrote about JiYong and Seungri both having kids and how they meet and stuff, it's pure fluff and cutenesss so if you like that then thats the one for you.

Next is: Disillusion which is a Gang au. It's a bit different from a lot of gang aus and I hope that you'll like it, it's still in the process of being updated so it's only five or so chapters in :)

Next is : Insanity this one, I'm not gonna lie, is pretty depressing. Yeah it's full of angst and sadness and is about Seungri who is struggling with depression, yeah it's a bit dark and i put it under trigger warning.

Next is: Corrupt this, again is a very dark and sad story about JiYong who is struggling with an abusive manager and how he can't tell anybody and it just gets worse and worse, this one is a completed and chaptered fanfiction, but please don't read if some of the themes could trigger you.

Last but not least is: The lonely path this is, AGAIN a sad one-shot and is from seungri's point of view.

 

 

That's it! Sorry that it wasn't an update I Just want to get some of my stories out there and yeah, thanks.

 

I love you guys so much!