Worries

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

This chapter is for Thomas86 who gave me the idea of a fight, I might have made it a little bit angsty but I couldn't resist over dramatising every thing. Sorry!!!!!

 

 

I can’t breath. My gasping got more rapid as I tried to breath in gulps of air from the small space my air bag was giving me. What happened? Flipping, screaming, tyres screeching, and then a voice.

 

“Seungri, can you hear me?” I tried to open my eyes. Smashed glass, air bags. “Seungri! Stay with me, open your eyes, please” I forced them open again. I was upside down. What? “That’s good keep them open, the ambulance is coming now” I registered the voice. My manager. Why was I here? JiYong. He was angry, I ran out.

 

“You need to ing grow up”

“I have other friends, you know. Just because kiko doesn’t like you, it doesn’t mean you have to come whining to me like a little every time she ignores you”

 

Oh yeah, he hates me now. At that thought my breathing sped up again. I saw my manager crouching down next to the car, looking through the smashed windows, his mouth was moving but I heard no words. “Ji-JiYong” I choked out.

 

“Carry on speaking Seungri, stay conscious” what seemed like hours later, I heard sirens. Confident hands unbuckled me from the seat belt and examined me. I wavered on the edge of consciousness. They managed to manoeuvre me out of the car and I mumbled something incoherent to even myself. Something warm was oozing out of my head and I realised when I touched it that it was blood.

 

As soon as I was placed in the ambulance, an oxygen mask was placed over my face and I breathed in the air. My manager grabbed on to my hand as he sat by me in the ambulance and I squeezed lightly in an effort to reassure him. His hand trembled and I closed my eyes, too weary from crying to stay conscious.

 

“What’s wrong Ji” I asked JiYong as he huffed and flicked the TV channel. It went silent again and I shuffled uncomfortably. “Did I do something?” he ignored me again and picked his phone up from the side. I squinted over and saw that he was texting Kiko, again. I sighed heavily.

 

“You always speak to her” I moaned, mostly to myself. I hadn’t seen JiYong in a long while and all he was doing was talking to his girl friend. “She doesn’t even try with us, Ji. Can’t you arrange for us to meet her so we can actually know your girlfriend?”

 

“This again, Seungri. I have other friends, you know. Just because kiko doesn’t like you, it doesn’t mean you have to come whining to me like a little every time she ignores you” he was too harsh and he knew it, I could see it in his eyes. Could it be seen as remorse, or pity. I clenched my fists and looked away.

 

“Okay” was my simple answer. His phone rang and he picked it up with a smile. After a few minutes he looked over at me and said something.

 

“He just needs to ing grow up” I fought the tears in my eyes again and looked at the opposite wall.

 

Was that my cue to leave? Being insulted to my face by the man who was supposed to be my best friend, it must be. But I had finally had enough of it. I stood up with an angry expression on my face. “Fine, I’ll stop caring. I know you stopped caring about me the minute she gave you a pretty smile and offered you a drink. All these years, I’ve listened to you whining about your breakups, I’ve comforted you when you were upset and I don’t deserve this. I don’t” he looked shocked and he hung up the phone hesitantly.

 

“ you, Kwon JiYong. you and your little girlfriend” I sniffled and a tear ran down my face. “I’ve had enough of it”

 

“And as usual, you over do everything, stop being such an -wipe Seungri. Maybe if you stopped being such an idiot, Kiko would like you and not want to avoid meeting you.” He paused before continuing with his rant “You don’t deserve this” he snarled, mocking my words from earlier. “What about all those times you brought the name of our band down, huh. Sleeping with the next you saw just because you couldn’t keep your in your pants” that was it.

 

I gave him the finger and walked out the door, tears streaming down my face. He was screaming now “That’s right! Walk away from me, Seunghyun. Like you always do, be the coward” I broke into sobs and ran for my car. My manager was waiting in his own car in the parking lot.

 

“Seungri, are you alright” I ignored his comment and unlocked my car before speeding away from the apartment block. A few minutes later I was hanging upside down from my car, struggling to breathe properly.

 

Something was sticking out of my mouth and nose. I twitched my mouth in an attempt to get rid of the uncomfortable feeling but it didn’t go away. Numb, I felt numb. There was no pain, I was floating. Dead? It occurred to me for a second. “Seungri” a voice came. I moved my hand and brought it up to my face before opening my eyes.

 

Wires. Was the first thought that came to me as I looked around the bright room. I had wires sticking out my arms and nose. The steady beep of a heart monitor. Then all my senses came rushing back. Disinfectant, it stank of disinfectant. A hand was clutching on to mine but my eyes refused to focus on the figure above me. “Am I dead?” I murmured.

 

“No Seungri, you’re alive thank god…I’m so sorry” the voice added after a second of silence. Then came the pain, a great wall of terrible pain. My whole body ached, my head hurt, it was too loud.

 

“Shh Seungri stay calm, please.” The voice said again. I focused on the figure above me and willed my eyes to work properly.

 

“Youngbae?” I asked, recognising his small smiling eyes…only they weren’t smiling now. He looked worried, dark circles, tousled hair. “What happened, why do you look so tired?” I grunted in pain and fell back onto the pillows.

 

“Why do I look so tired?” he laughed without humour. “I was woken up in the middle of the night only to be told by your crying manager that your car had flipped and he didn’t know if you were going to make it. I thought you were dead, Seunghyun, you don’t know what that did to me.” He paused before adding “JiYong was even worse” JiYong. I cringed at the name and Youngbae noticed.

 

“What happened between you two? JiYong kept muttering how it was all his fault, I’ve never seen him like that” I looked at him in shock.

 

“JiYong was worried about me?” I asked in disbelief.

 

“More than worried, he was frantic. He sat by your bed all night, nearly burst into the surgery and threatened the nurses if they didn’t let him see you.”

 

“But…but I thought he hated me” I said in a hushed voice.

 

“Look at him” my head snapped up and I looked behind Youngbae to see a figure I hadn’t seen when I had first woken up. JiYong was crouched in an uncomfortable position on a plastic hospital chair. His eyes were red rimmed and his black circles challenged my own.

 

“That’s the first time he’s slept since he got here” as soon as Youngbae said it, JiYong’s head whizzed up and he muttered curses to himself before looking over. Seeing me awake, he leapt up from his chair and ran over to me.

 

“Seungri, I’m so sorry, forgive me, please, I beg you. I didn’t mean a word I said. Please I didn’t mean for this to happen.” He wailed and I saw a side to JiYong that I hadn’t seen before. He looked almost pathetic.”I’m so sorry Seunghyun, I didn’t mean it” he repeated over and over. “I love you so much, you know I wouldn’t say those things if I had been rational” he was begging for my forgiveness, I realised.

 

“You hurt me so much” I whimpered uselessly. He hugged me again.

 

“I know, I know” the phrase was repeated over and over again. “I thought you were going to die, Seungri. I wanted to kill myself if you died, I wouldn’t be able to live without you” he was a snotty mess of tears.

 

“I-I forgive you. You know I always forgive you” I murmured into his chest and he sobbed again, thanking me over and over again. I love you was used multiple times in the apologies and I began to forget everything that he had done.

 

“I-I told Kiko that she could either meet all my friends and get along with them or we’d be over because friends always come before love, always.” He carried on hugging me and thanking me and I knew that every time he insulted me, a little piece of my heart was ripped out but he couldn’t know that.

 

I was breaking, like a teddy bear, my seams were coming undone. But the person who loved me was the one ripping me apart, so it was alright, wasn’t it?

 

 

Thanks for reading!!!! I hope you enjoyed the chapter, don't forget to comment any ideas for upcoming chapters that you may want. Or you could just drop your thougths on the chapter down in the comment box, it's up to you!!!!