Safe

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

“I’m coming around to your house!” Seungri called from the sofa and I swivelled round in the chair before nodding slightly. Daesung looked up from his phone and looked between us before shrugging. I logged off the computer and stood up, stretching my tired legs. “I think that’s enough for today, you’ve all worked hard.” Seunghyun immerged from the recording booth with Youngbae and we gathered around.

 

“I’m going round to Hyorin’s, see ya later losers!” Youngbae yelled and strutted out. I laughed as he tripped over one of Seungri’s shoes and he turned around to give me the middle finger before leaving through the door with a red face.

 

I stretched my arm out to Seungri and he stood up from the sofa before lacing his fingers through mine. “We’ll be off then.” I smiled.

 

“See you whenever.” Seunghyun replied, ruffling Seungri’s hair up, earning an annoyed whine from him. I waved and we trailed out through the door and down to the car park. “You can drive” I whined. I was exhausted from the long day of recording; Seungri had come three hours later than me anyway. He nodded and caught the car keys when I tossed them over. As usual, there were a few fans hanging out side of the building and as soon as they saw us, they yelled out.

 

I waved briefly before swinging myself into the passenger seat of my car. Seungri started the engine and carefully reversed out of the YG car park. Seungri arrived at my apartment and parked in the basement. I was half asleep when we arrived and Seungri carefully shook me awake. I just curled up further into the seat. “Do you want me to carry you?” he asked it sarcastically but I nodded.

 

He sighed and got out of the car before jogging round to my side and opening the door. I felt him undo the seat belt and his hand skidded along my thigh until it reached the joint of my knees and he lifted me up. I curled into his broad chest and buried my face into his neck. If anybody saw us right now, there would be drama in the fandom but I knew there were no fans here and I snuggled even closer.

 

I closed my eyes and contented myself with listening to his heart beat within his chest. An old lady got into the lift on the second floor; I opened one eye when the door opened. She gave us a disapproving glance and tutted rather loudly. Seungri’s grip around me just tightened and he traced a pattern on my thigh. I closed my eye again and shook my head at her rudeness. Eventually we got to my floor and as we were leaving the lift I heard the old lady mutter “Disgusting” under her breath.

 

Seungri typed in the code to my apartment and the lights automatically came on when we entered. I felt my bed under me as Seungri softly placed me down and kissed my forehead. As he turned to leave, I grabbed his wrist and spun him around. “Stay” I muttered, pulling him down onto the mattress. He wriggled about in my embrace.

 

“I was going to order pizza, Hyung!” He whined. At the thought of food, I let him go and he giggled before grabbing his phone from his pocket and dialling the takeout place. I rolled onto my stomach and watched as he talked to the pizza place.

 

“Neh, no meat thanks.” He knew me so well, that he didn’t even have to ask me what I wanted. “And one with ham please. Neh thank you.” He hung up and fell back onto the bed. “It should be here in twenty minutes they said.” He rolled over so he was facing me. “You more awake now?” I nodded and smiled slightly.

 

“That woman was so rude” he rolled his eyes when I said that.

 

“Tell me about it. She was giving me death glares the whole ride up.” I smiled and reached out to trace the outline of his nose. He scrunched it a little and I giggled. “I’m gonna shower whilst waiting for the pizza.” I said, standing up from the bed. Seungri spread himself over the whole bed now and I laughed before dragging my feet to the bathroom.

 

The water was steamy and I quickly washed my hair before wrapping it in a towel and leaving the bathroom. Seungri was in the living area so I entered the bedroom and pulled some boxers on. It was only Seungri so I didn’t really care what I wore. With an overly baggy t-shirt which came to high thigh, I left the bedroom again and shook my hair to get the water droplets out.

 

My hair fell around my face in a damp mess and I entered the living room to see Seungri sprawled out on one of the sofas, watching some program or another. He looked when I came in and patted the space next to him. I plopped down, half on his lap and rested my head on his outstretched arm. We didn’t get t stay like that for long, as he decided to have a shower himself and I had to move so he could get up from the couch.

 

Just as my stomach started grumbling, the doorbell rang and I sprung up at lightning speed. I shook my hair so it fell over my eyes, I didn’t want anybody to recognise me. The pizza man was at the door and he handed me over two boxes. I thanked him and payed before disappearing back into my apartment. It smelled so good and I put each of the pizzas on a plate before placing them on the island. Seungri immerged from his shower a few minutes later wearing my clothes and I blushed at how nice he looked.

 

“Pizza!” and he went into 5 year old boy mode and galloped over to the table. “I’m so hungry!” he yelled, tearing off a slice and depositing it into his mouth. I just smiled and did the same and we sat in silence munching on our well deserved pizza. Seungri knew that I hated meat on pizzas and he picked some off his ham and pineapple and gave it to me. I gave him a slice in return and he ate it with gusto.

 

It didn’t take us long to finish off both pizzas and we sat back with our stomachs full. It was only eight o’clock but I decided to go to bed and lounge about instead of actually doing anything. Seungri, of course, joined me and I fell upon the cushions and looked up at the ceiling.

 

Seungri soon joined me and I rolled over to where he was on the bed. I pushed his legs apart and slid my own between them. He lay on his back and I lifted him so he was on my chest, our legs were a tangled mess between us and I played with his soft locks whilst humming some tune or other. It didn’t matter what it was, all that mattered was me and him, we were in our own little world.

 

Seungri traced shapes on my thigh and I closed my eyes, enjoying the blissfully calming feeling. “JiYong-ah” he said quietly. He wasn’t being formal, but that was what I liked when we were alone. “JiYong-ah have you ever wondered what it would be like to not be famous?” I thought abou this question before replying.

 

Running my fingers through his soft locks I replied “Yeah, I have. I have many times.” With a pause, I thought about what to say next “but if I wasn’t in bigbang, I wouldn’t have met you.” I saw him smile and the shapes got higher up my thigh until he pushed the t-shirt away and started on my lower abdomen.

 

“Have you then?” I asked.

 

“I do all the time. I mean, sometimes it gets too much and I want to be a normal boy from GwangJu again, but I don’t regret anything, no – I love my life.” He concluded. I chuckled and tugged his hair slightly, to get rid of a knot. He made a groaning sound and rolled onto his stomach to look up at me.

 

“I really love you, you know that right?” He said suddenly and I lifted my eyebrows because Seungri, as much as he announced it on stage, was never one to say things like this to me.

 

“I know” I smiled “but I love you more.” I grinned. He blushed and crawled up my body until his head was level with my chest. He planted a soft kiss on my collar bone and lay on me. I just smiled and wrapped a protective arm around his body.

 

“I’ll keep you safe, always.” He murmured, before his eyes drooped shut.

 

 

Whoooo!! Thank you for reading! Please comment down below.

Here are some links to stuff.

If you haven’t already read my one-shot/kind of the thing 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1057745/the-lonely-path-angst-gdragon-gri-seungri-taeyang-nyongtory-seungriandgdragon

 

please comment and thank you again!