The Ajumma Pants

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

JiYong rolled out of bed and rubbed his eyes sleepily. Punching his code into his phone, he turned the alarm off and itched his leg slowly. Jiyong turned to the other man in the bed next to him and rubbed his hair softly. Seungri groaned and rolled over. “We need to get up babe” JiYong said in a croaky voice. Seungri completely ignored him and JiYong sighed before standing up and shaking him. a ‘go away’ was muffled and JiYong rolled his eyes before walking round to the end of the bed and pulling the duvet with all his strength. Seungri clung on for dear life and even in sickness, he was quite strong but he suddenly let go and JiYong stumbled back and landed on his . Seungri tucked his arms under his legs and curled up into a ball now the duvet was gone.

 

“Seungri stop being a baby!” JiYong pouted from the floor, the duvet covering his legs.

 

“I’m ill, I’m not going!” came Seungri’s croaky voice. JiYong sighed and sat on the bed next to Seungri, taking his head into his lap.

 

“We have weekly idol today”

 

“But I look like ” Seungri moaned, opening his eyes when JiYong caressed his face softly.


“We all do, don’t worry” Seungri cleared his throat and winced as he swallowed.

 

“How do you feel?” JiYong said softly, feeling his forehead. “You’re quite hot” he observed.

 

“I know, thanks” Jiyong smacked his forehead when Seungri said those words so seriously.

 

“Go and shower, see if it helps any. I’ll make breakfast” Seungri obliged by giving JiYong a quick kiss on the cheek and smiling before grabbing a towel from the chair and heading to the bathroom. JiYong gave his mum a quick call and asked for advice on what to do with Seungri’s illness.

 

“I’ll drop some soup over later but make him some ginseng tea now and find him some throat tablets” she was about to go when she had another thought “and don’t kiss him too much, you don’t want to catch what he has” JiYong giggled, his mum was so straight forward.

 

“I won’t…too much” his mum laughed and said her goodbyes before hanging up and Jiyong found the ginseng tea and boiled the kettle. Jiyong started to make the rice and heated up the stock from the pot, it started smelling nice in the kitchen and JiYong was pleased with his cooking skills. He was humming along to a tune on the radio when suddenly, arms wrapped around his waist and a warm body pressed against his back.

 

“Smells amazing” Seungri breathed in, pressing his nose into JiYong’s neck. JiYong turned around and handed Seungri the ginseng tea and choked. “Oh my god you could at least put some clothes on! No wonder you have a cold when you walk around all the time” Seungri merely sipped on the tea and blinked lazily at JiYong.

 

JiYong sighed, giving up with his boy friend wearing clothes around the house; he didn’t mind too much anyway, it gave him a nice view. “You’d better dress nice and warm” JiYong said softly as he shovelled a pile of rice into the bowl of soup. Handing Seungri the steaming bowl, he made some for himself before sitting opposite Seungri at the dinner table.

 

“Thanks babe, this looks amazing!” Seungri croaked before shoving a spoonful down his throat. JiYong ate his in a more dainty fashion and Seungri finished, wiped his mouth on his arm and grinned at the older happily. “You’re so cute” JiYong smiled, reaching across to pick off a grain of rice that had escaped Seungri’s wiping.

 

“I’ll buy some throat tablets on the way to the studio yeah?” JiYong said and Seungri just nodded, not really minding. When JiYong had finished eating, Seungri cleared away the plates and flopped back down onto the bed. JiYong had pulled on his ajumma pants and found Seungri some warm tracksuit and a sweater to wear on the way to the studio location. His temperature had gone up and JiYong kept checking to see how he was. Seungri called him a “Worrier and a house wife” but JiYong didn’t care, he just wanted to make sure his boy friend was okay.

 

Soonho picked them up a few minutes later and looked in concern when he saw Seungri with two hoodies, a jacket and a thick coat on. “I don’t know whether to be more disturbed that Seungri has about eight layers on or by the fact I think that he is wearing a coat made by Vetements, a brand I do believe I have never seen Seungri wear.” Seungri giggled and looked at himself in the mirror, seeing how chubby he looked made him laugh and he turned to JiYong. “I look like an actual panda” JiYong just booped his nose playfully and smiled at how cute Seungri looked.

 

“Ah Soonho! We need to stop at a convenience store and get some ibuprofen and cough tablets for Seungri” Soonho nodded and pulled out of the parking space. Seungri playfully pulled JiYong’s legs onto his lap and fussed over JiYong’s undone laces. “Ugh oppa why can you never put your shoes on properly god dammit” Seungri hooked his finger inside the back of JiYong’s vans and pulled the end over the back of his feet.

 

“Yah I like to wear them like that!” Jiyong pouted “Stop being a kill joy” Seungri ignored him completely and pulled the shoe over his other foot properly. Soonho pulled up at a convenience store after a few minutes and Seungri volunteered to go, knowing nobody would recognise him when he looked this fat. JiYong handed him his cap and Seungri pulled it low over his eyes, just in case, before escaping out of the car and walking causally over to the shop. Jiyong watched him fondly and laughed when Seungri tripped over his own laces.

 

“He’s so clumsy” Soonho laughed and JiYong played with his rings absent mindedly whilst he waited for the youngest to return. Seungri returned and laughed breathily as he opened the door. “Oh my word I got judged so badly for using a black card to buy throat sweets” he handed JiYong back his credit card.

 

“I didn’t even know you took it!” JiYong giggled, sliding it into his wallet. Seungri tapped his nose mysteriously.

 

“I have my ways” Jiyong just watched as Seungri took one of the cough sweets and then fell onto his lap.

 

“You’d better not be doing anything dodgy back there!” Soonho called, eyeing them through the wing mirror.

 

“What?!” JiYong gasped “Dodgy?!”  He looked down to see Seungri’s head practically in his crotch. “Yah soonho you dirty minded bastard!”  Seungri looked up in interest.

 

“My throat hurts too much to give him head right now!” both JiYong and Soonho choked at his words.

 

“You’re so crude” Soonho giggled, turning the radio up and following the navigation system. JiYong contented himself for the rest of the journey by plating Seungri’s short hair tightly so it stuck up on top of his head. He had gone through a quarter of the younger mans hair when Soonho said that they were there. Seungri opened his eyes and sat up. His plaits stuck up off his head and Seungri frowned. “What the did you do to my hair!” he laughed “I’m not Ai; you can’t just play with my hair and make me look funny for pictures Yah!” Seungri saw Jiyong filming him and pouted angrily.

 

“I look like Youngbae!” he stomped his feet and Jiyong cackled with laughter, still filming.

 

“I’m posting this on the group chat lmao” JiYong laughed, uploading it onto the bigbang group chat. “Right let’s go” Jiyong said, opening the door and jumping out. The car park was practically empty and JiYong felt confident enough to grasp Seungri’s hand in his own without getting caught by paps. Seungri smiled and leaned into his side before the couple entered the elevator with soonho trailing behind as the third wheel.

 

Soonho just rolled his eyes as he heard the couple’s cheesy conversation. They were so in love it was disgusting. Soonho gagged silently every time Seungri said something sweet and meaningful to JiYong and when JiYong replied with much the same and sometimes even cringier sweet nothings. Or when Jiyong would inadvertently kiss Seungri on the cheek or nose of wherever he really felt like.

 

Seungri was soon bundled out of the thick layer of clothes he wore and the makeup artist tried to make him look a little less dead. JiYong argued to let the stylist let him wear his ajumma pants on set and she eventually gave up, JiYong flashed everyone a satisfied smile and hiked his ajumma pants up to his knees before sitting on the makeup stall next to Seungri, watching him get his makeup done. That was until Ji Eun chased him away because he kept messing up Seungri’s makeup by touching his face.

 

“Seriously JiYong! I’ve never met anybody so intent on touching someone as much as you touch Seungri!” Jiyong just smiled coyly and slid his phone out.

 

“Why shouldn’t I?” and Ji Eun didn’t have an answer for that.

 

“You know, I really like your ajumma pants” Seungri suddenly commented, tracing his hands along JiYong’s silk clad thigh. 

 

“You know, I really like you” JiYong replied without hesitation and hurling sounds were heard from all corners of the room. But the couple just ignored their friends, too caught up in each other to really care.

 

“I really want to kiss you right now” JiYong said, looking at the younger boys lips.

 

“Well thank you for being considerate and sparing us the sight” Youngbae commented from the sofa.

 

“I’m not not doing it for you; I don’t want to catch bronchitis you jerk!” Youngbae sass waved him and Jiyong just rolled his eyes and turned back to his lover.

 

 

 

 

I’m on a roll with these updates man whoooo! School finished today so I was in a good mood and quickly wrote this one! Its happy again yeeyyeyeyeyey!!!!!

 

Please comment it makes me so happy like , I woke up to the nicest comment ever this morning and it just made me happy for the whole day :)))))) love you guys endlessly xxxxxxxx