Christmas [M]

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

“Good morning baby, merry Christmas” JiYong croaked out. Seungri groaned and rolled away, burying his head in the pillow. JiYong chuckled at his boyfriends laziness and wrapped his arms around his chest, pulling him closer in a warm embrace. Seungri finally opened one eye before smiling softly.


“Merry Christmas love” JiYong melted at the y morning voice and pressed a chaste kiss on Seungri’s lips. Hanna burst into the room after a minute and JiYong hastily pulled his lips off the other man's before sitting up.


“Merry Christmas Ri! Merry Christmas JiYong!” she bounced on their bed and Seungri retreated back under the covers to hide from his sister. Hanna waggled her manicured toe nails, her now purple hair fluttered around her face and she grinned as she bounced up and down on Seungri's back. JiYong smiled and yawned.


“Is dami here? What time is it?” he asked tiredly.


“She's downstairs” Hanna smiled, gesturing out of the door. JiYong didn't hesitate to leap out of his bed, unaware that he was only in his boxers, he jumped down the stairs and catapulted himself onto his sisters back. Dami laughed and spun her little brother around before noticing his attire, or lack of attire in his case.

“JiYong put some clothes on for goodness sake! We don't want to know what you and Seungri got up to last night!” JiYong blushed and grabbed his coat from the rack before flinging it around his shoulders. After having Christmas at the Lee's last year, it was the Kwon families turn to host and Dami had just come from her own house, after having to work Christmas Eve. Ever since Seungri and JiYong had started going out, the two families always had Christmas together if they could.


“Where's your boyfriend?” Dami asked and JiYong rolled his eyes.


“He's too lazy to get out of bed!” Dami stomped her foot in amusement.


“Let's go wake him up then” they twinned with their evil smiles and both started up the stairs. Seungri was spread out across the whole bed, starfished with his arms and legs spread out. “Is he actually asleep?” Dami whispered. JiYong looked at his boy friend, his mouth hung open slightly onto the pillow and there was a slight risk of drawl sliding out.


“Yeah. He's asleep” JiYong grinned. Dami counted down silently and on one they both jumped on top of the poor sleeper. Seungri leapt up and his puffy eyed tried to decipher the culprits. When he saw the kwon siblings, he groaned and fell back onto the mattress.


“Right, I'll leave you cuties alone, my work is done” Dami smiled, waving and leaving the room. JiYong nuzzled into his now-moody-boyfriends neck and pressed a kiss to the hot skin.


“I love love love you” he said in a cute voice that Seungri fell for every time. Seungri pushed the coat off from JiYong's shoulders and scooped him up in his arms, earning a squeal of surprise from JiYong.


“Shower time!” Seungri yelled running towards the bathroom with JiYong hanging from his arms. Luckily, the bathroom was empty and Seungri locked the door before stripping off his t-shirt and boxers. When the water was hot, JiYong stripped as well and sauntered into the steamy shower.


Seungri turned around and faced JiYong, making the older blush. “Merry Christmas” he whispered, brushing JiYong's now wet hair behind his ear. JiYong just craned his head up and placed his lips on Seungri's. JiYong's green hair streamed down his face and laughed and said he looked diseased.


“Wash me slave” JiYong commanded, handing Seungri his overly priced woman shower jel. Seungri rolled his eyes but tipped some on his hand before massaging it into JiYong's back. The older groaned as Seungri massaged his back with the shower jel. Seungri got to his and took extra long, massaging it into the small, but firm that he so loved.


“Turn” Seungri commanded with a final slap to the . JiYong did as told and faced his boyfriend with a coy smile. Seungri rubbed it down his abdomen and shoulders, and bent down to get his legs.


JiYong closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation of his calves being massaged. Then his eyes shot open when he felt a warm hot tongue tentatively down his length. He looked down to see Seungri on his knees, his mouth so near to his groin. JiYong bit his lip and Seungri took his half hard into his hand and roughly jerked it, making JiYong cry out in pleasure.


Hot water streamed down on them and Seungri's hair dripped into his eyes, making him look so y. JiYong felt a twitch and knew he was getting harder and harder. “Just an early Christmas gift” Seungri said innocently before taking JiYong's length into his mouth.


“” JiYong gasped, groping on the shower walls for support. Seungri worked his tongue along JiYong's length, stopping at the base before he opened his throat wider and JiYong nearly fell when Seungri ed his length into oblivion. Trying his best not to into the others mouth, JiYong took hold of Seungri's hair and grasped it, making the other gasp onto JiYong's .


Seungri looked up at JiYong and he nearly came at the sight of the younger on his knees in front of him, his cheeks hollowed on his , his eyes wide and innocent. And then he pulled away.


“ my mouth, JiYong. I can take it” and then it was back on his and JiYong didn't wait for any more convincing, he ed forward, coaxing the younger with soft caresses to the shoulder as he choked and spluttered. Seungri made a movement with his hand and JiYong went again. Slowly ing into the younger boys sinful mouth.


“You're so good, Seungri. You've got the best ing mouth in south Korea” Seungri was goaded on by his words and JiYong's thighs shook from pleasure when he felt Seungri's fingers at his entrance, prodding his hole. A firm first finger entered him and JiYong yelled out in pleasure, clutching onto the shower handle to keep himself from falling. A second finger entered him and JiYong didn't know what was more pleasurable, his getting or his boyfriend his hole. And then he added a third finger and JiYong didn't know whether to forward into Seungri's mouth or push back onto his fingers.


“!” he screamed “right there” he panted as Seungri hit that bundle of nerves with his fingers. It only took a few more seconds of work for Seungri before JiYong's s became sloppier and his thighs became more and more shaky.
“I'm gonna come” he panted, trying to pull out of Seungri's mouth, but Seungri stayed in place and carried on abusing JiYong's sensitive hole.


JiYong came hard, ribbons of come painted Seungri's throat and JiYong watched as he swallowed before letting JiYong's now limp slide out of his mouth with a wet pop. Come dripped from the corner of his lips and JiYong pulled his fingers out of JiYong's before on them greedily.


JiYong collapsed onto the floor of the shower, he felt to high to move. His hadn't calmed down yet and he was still very sensitive. “That was ing amazing” he managed to gasp to Seungri and he younger smiled before washing himself down.


“You're amazing” his voice sounded so raw and truly ed, it was so y and JiYong pulled the younger into a wet hug.


“I'll pay you back later” he whispered, pressing a kiss to the others forehead. They left the shower when they were both clean.


“I hope I wasn't too loud” JiYong giggled, pulling a bathrobe on.


“I hope you were” Seungri shot back. “At least they'll know we started Christmas with a bang” JiYong giggled and opened the bathroom door. “Let's go” he took Seungri's hand in his and they slowly strolled back to their room.


JiYong pulled on a dark green turtle neck and black skinny jeans whilst Seungri pulled on a white long-sleeved cotton tee and some navy skinny jeans.


“God my hair matches my jumper” JiYong whined, looking in the mirror. It was true and Seungri laughed, pushing his hands through his boyfriends hair carefully. Just style it away from your face and it's fine. JiYong just put a tiny bit of gel in and pushed it away from his face before pulling some fluffy socks over his feet.


Seungri left his hair damp and loose, pushing it out of his eyes and into curtains. “Right, let's see what monstrosity my mums cooked up this year” JiYong smiled, linking arms with Seungri as they decended downstairs.


Everybody was in the kitchen already. when JiYong and Seungri entered. JiYong's cousins and aunts and uncles were all gathered around the counters, helping and washing up. JiYong clasped Seungri's hand in his and they approached some of his male cousins who were talking about the news and sports. JiYong let go of Seungri's hand to hug his cousins and Seungri just awkwardly stood there.


“How you doing my famous friend?” dongwook, the oldest one smiled. He was around the same age as them and had been close to JiYong as a kid.


“We're good, tired but good” JiYong smiled, standing back.


“Oh hi, you're JiYong's friend from his band right?” dongwook had turned to Seungri.


“Yeah we're both in bigbang” he smiled politely.


“You must be pretty close then right, bigbang is pretty old now” JiYong chuckled before looping an arm around Seungri's waist.


“Yeah we've been going out for a couple of years now so you could say we're pretty close” JiYong smirked and Seungri just blushed at the others shock.


“Going out?” dongwook slightly stuttered.


“He's my boyfriend” JiYong explained as if it wasn't a big deal.


“Oh right, that's cool man, you two are a cute couple” dongwook smiled, looking at Seungri properly for the first time.


JiYong kissed Seungri's temple and turned back to his cousins. “Thanks” he said shyly. Dongwook carried on the conversation and made sure to include Seungri as well. Seungri decided he liked JiYong's cousins.


Everybody helped prepare the dinner and JiYong's mum made Seungri stuff the turkey but he only got half way because after Dami kindly remarked in front of the whole of the Kwon and Lee family “Seungri will be good at it, he's used to shoving his fingers up arseholes” JiYong had slapped his sister so hard and Hanna had screamed before running away. The older relatives didn't quite understand the reference but the cousins oohed and high fived Dami. Seungri went crimson and pulled his hand ouft of the turkeys hole before throwing a pile of stuffing at Dami. She had happily dodged and Seungri chased her round the room with a wooden spoon.


When seungri had calmed down, he made Dami stuff the turkey and went to help with the potatoes instead. In the end, JiYong's mum just screamed for everybody to get out he kitchen as it was too crowded. JiYong grabbed Seungri's hand and pulled him into the living room.


“Come with me” he whispered.


JiYong led him into the garden and down to wear the pond and the fairy lights were. “I wanted to give you your Christmas present early” he whispered. Seungri frowned in confusion.


“What is it- oh my god” he gasped. JiYong just knelt down in front of him with a small box in one hand.


“I know our relationship hasn't been easy, we knew it wouldn't be. But through all the Rocky moments, the near scandals and the secrecy of the whole thing - one thing hasn't changed, and that is our love for each other, I hope” he giggled nervously and Seungri felt tears come to his eyes. “And I know we would never be able to do this here, in Korea because it's illegal but, Lee Seungri, will you be mine for ever, will you marry me?”


Seungri's genuainly started crying, he covered his mouth and choked on his sobs. Unable to speak he just nodded profusely JiYong slipped the ring onto his finger before jumping up. And Seungri finally found his voice “Yes yes yes a million times yes” JiYong kissed him there and Seungri wrapped his arms around his fiance before crying into the others shoulder.


“Don't cry baby, you know I hate it when you cry” JiYong coaxed, wiping the others tears away.


“I just never thought this day would come, when we'd get engaged. I love you JiYong, I love you so much” Seungri cried, holding his hand closer to him to see the ring. “It's beautiful” he gasped, admiring the dark stone.


“Are we going to tell the others?” JiYong whispered, just relieved that Seungri had said yes.


“Just our close family, it's a bit awkward with your grandma, isn't she homophobic?” JiYong nodded.


“Yeah let's keep it to our selves for a bit, just tell the parents” Seungri nodded and kissed him again.


We have to tell Youngbae though!” JiYong suddenly yelled and he whipped his phone out. “I'll facetime him” it rung and Youngbae picked up after a minute.


“Merry Christmas guys!” he yelled over enthusiastically.


“Youngbae we have news” JiYong smiled onto the camera.


“Let me guess, JiYong is pregnant” JiYong frowned and pouted angrily into the camera.


“Baby show him” JiYong smiled, lifting up my hand.


“Oh my god!” Youngbae screamed. “Are you serious that is so cute!” he had dropped his phone in excitement. “HYORIN! JIYONG AND SEUNGRI GOT ENGAGED” They heard a girly awe from the other side of the line and JiYong smiled happily. They talked to Youngbae and Hyorin for a few minutes before they had to go and help with the dinner.


JiYong put his phone away and wrapped his arms around Seungri again. Seungri pressed his nose into JiYong's neck, his arms wrapped around JiYong's neck and waist. He wanted to be cocooned in JiYong's arms forever, until they morphed together and became one person. He kissed JiYong's clothed collarbone before kissing his lips softly. JiYong cupped his jaw with one hand whilst his other gently massaged the youngers hip.


“I love you so much Lee Seunghyun” JiYong sighed, breaking apart slowly. Seungri returned with the same words and JiYong kissed him again, long wet and slow.


“Oh sorry” it was one of JiYong's male cousins and one of his female cousins. They both looked awkward after walking into their kiss.


“Don't worry about it” JiYong smiled warmly, he took Seungri's hand into his and they both ambled slowly towards the house. JiYong tapped Dami.


“Can you get mum and dad to come to the living room now, it's urgent” she nodded and went off to find their busy mother. Seungri found Hanna and asked her to do the same and then the couple went to the living room and waited nervously on the sofa. Seungri's parents and Hanna came in first and Hanna eyed JiYong and Seungri suspiciously. JiYong's mum and dad came a few minutes later and when they were all inside, JiYong breathed, taking Seungri's hand in his he stood up.


“Merry Christmas guys” Seungri saw JiYong's mum smiling warmly at him and it gave him courage to speak.


“Uh we have some news” JiYong said quietly.


“We're going to get married” Seungri finished for him and then he held up the ring. Gasps filled the room and JiYong's mum was the first to jump up and hug Seungri close to her. Dami and Hanna jumped around squealing.


“Congratulations” Seungri's dad warmly shook JiYong's hand, he looked so pleased and JiYong's father hugged Seungri, less enthusiastically than his wife but still warmly. JiYong and Seungri didn't understand how they were so lucky to have such an accepting family.


Then they all gushed over the beautiful ring that adorned Seungri's finger. It was expensive and rare and just so JiYong and Seungri's mum teared up looking at it.


They all talked for a few more minutes before a scream erupted from the kitchen and JiYong's parents scrambled to get down their. JiYong laughed at his chaotic family and sat back down on the sofa, pulling Seungri into his arms.


At the dinner table, JiYong and Seungri sat next to each other, surrounded by aunts and cousins, Seungri clasped onto JiYong's hand under the table, wanting to be as close to the older as possible. After dinner, the whole family settled down on the sofas in the massive living room and his mum put a Christmas movie on. The wine from dinner made JiYong a little sleepy and he closed his eyes when Seungri started rotating his finger on his hip. Pushing the fabric from his turtle neck up, Seungri rested his hand on JiYong's hip and buried his face in the others shoulder.


JiYong's uncle sat next to them and awed slightly before turning to the Christmas movie. JiYong awoke after a few minutes and contented himself by twirling the new ring that adorned Seungri's chubby finger.


They all drank rather a lot of wine and ate a lot of mince pies when it came to the evening and JiYong was slightly intoxicated by the time people started saying goodnight. And drunk JiYong meant JiYong. So Seungri was not surprised when JiYong said his good nights quite early and grasped his hand to pull him upstairs.


Securely locking the door, JiYong turned to the younger and smiled warmly. “Off” he commanded, pointing to the shirt. Seungri grinned and slowly drew the fabric over his head before dropping it on the floor carefully. Seungri placed his hand besides JiYong's head on the wall, trapping him effectively. JiYong didn't mind though, because warm lips enveloped his and a wet tongue pried his lips open. They kissed languidly and intimately for a minute before Seungri's hands slid under JiYong's turtleneck, pushing the fabric further and further up until they broke the kiss to pull the fabric over JiYong head and onto the floor. Skin on skin, Seungri kissed down JiYong's neck and then to his chest. He the hot flesh and tentatively nipped at the skin with his teeth, making JiYong shudder. Taking a into his mouth, Seungri and on the bud, feeling JiYong shudder beneath him had him satisfied. JiYong's hands slowly trailed down his back until they stopped at the waistband of his jeans and Seungri gulped when he felt JiYong undo the zipper and push his jeans down.


“Told you I'd return the favour” JiYong said in a low voice and Seungri gripped onto the wall, overcome with lust. JiYong pushed Seungri back onto the bed and hovered over his groin, his hot breath fanning Seungri's . Seungri bucked his hips up and helped JiYong as he finally shimmied Seungri's underwear down his thighs and over his calves before they were flung into the abyss of JiYong's room.


Seungri's stood half hard out for everyone to see and JiYong smiled before on Seungri's trembling thigh, Seungri threw his head back and moaned. Avoiding his , JiYong buried his face in Seungri's balls and nuzzled his nose into them carefully before swiping his tongue out and the crevice between Seungri's two firm cheeks.


“ JiYong” Seungri gasped. JiYong's hand finally wrapped around his shaft and Seungri jolted his hips into the others hand, needing friction, needing something. JiYong slid his hand up and down the shaft and gasped with every jerk. He was fully hard now and it was almost embarrassing how little a time it took for JiYong to make him this hard.


And finally, JiYong his lips before taking the head of Seungri's and placing it between his lips. “!” Seungri gasped when JiYong and then went further down. The sight of his own burying further and further into JiYong's mouth had Seungri and panting like no other. He grasped JiYong's green hair and tugged on the ends, feeling absolute bliss. Seungri bucked his hips up, feeling JiYong's throat open up more and more for him. “So good JiYong, so ing amazing” he panted.


JiYong's fingers dug into Seungri's hips as he breathed heavily through his nose. And then he went down. And Seungri let out a scream that the whole house could probably hear. JiYong's nose was pressed to his groin and there was no more for JiYong to . “ baby, you took it all” he panted ing upwards into JiYong's mouth.


JiYong worked him for a few more minutes before he felt Seungri's balls tighten and he pulled away from the younger before he could come. Seungri kissed JiYong and then pushed his jeans over his bum and down his legs, leaving him in just his boxers. They soon joined the rest of his clothes on the floor and JiYong was left on the bed.


“So beautiful” Seungri commented, kissing JiYong softly. JiYong turned away and fumbled with the drawer next to the bed, yanking it open, he grabbed the tube of lubricant and turned back to the younger. Seungri made a move to take it and JiYong suddenly smirked, pushing the younger down onto the bed.


“No touching” he said, gesturing to Seungri's hard leaking . Seungri groaned and leant against the head board. “Do I have to tie you?” JiYong asked and Seungri readily shook his head. “Good boy” JiYong smirked. Seungri didn't understand what JiYong was doing as he scooted to the opposite end of the bed, still facing Seungri.


Oh, that was what he was doing.


JiYong widened his legs and opened the lube bottle. Pouring a hefty amount on his fingers, he reached down between his legs. “ JiYong” Seungri gasped, his jerking at the sight of JiYong's hole. JiYong slid his first finger over the ring of muscle, not penetrating, just rubbing. Seungri's toes curled and he bit his lip as JiYong slowly slid the finger into the hole. His face was so concentrated as he penetrated his own hole and Seungri unconsciously found himself, reaching between his own legs and grasping onto his . JiYong saw this immediately and took his finger out before surging forward. “I said, no touching” he whispered almost threateningly. Seungri whimpered when JiYong found a tie from the floor and bound his wrists to the headboard. “Now you'll have to be tethered” JiYong sighed as though disappointed. “All the ier for me” he then darkly chuckled before returning to his original position.


Seungri watched as the other returned with his finger, only this time, he didn't tease his hole, he simply pushed it in. Throwing his head back in pleasure, JiYong ed his finger in time and time again. Seungri thrashed and writhed against the restraints as he urged to go forward and replace JiYong's fingers with his own. More lube and a second finger came next and Seungri almost passed out at the sight of JiYong knuckle deep in his own arse, bucking his hips everytime he hit his own prostate.


“You're a bad boy JiYong” he gasped, thrashing his head from side to side at the need for friction. Three fingers. JiYong had three fingers in his own arse. Plunging in and out with wet squelches and pops. Seungri heaved as JiYong spread his legs even wider for him, giving him a better view of his ministrations.


And then JiYong pulled out and was on top of Seungri. Seungri shuddered when he felt cold lube run down his length and JiYong slicked him up before returning to his position at the end of the bed. He himself for another minute before, without warning, he was hovering over Seungri's .


He teased Seungri, letting his slide in the cleft between his cheeks, over his hole but never inside. And then JiYong grasped Seungri's and held it in place as he slowly sat down on it. “So beautiful” Seungri muttered as JiYong took his lip between his teeth in concentration. There was something so about watching his disappear into JiYong's hole at JiYong's own pace. Finally, JiYong was sitting on his lap and he was buried hilt deep in JiYong's . JiYong was panting as he pressed his palms on Seungri's chest and lifted up. A squelching sound was heard before the slap of skin on skin and JiYong abruptly sat down again. Seungri gasped and arched off the bed. JiYong lifted himself again and trusted down hard, rocking on Seungri's . His moans and whimpers spilling from his mouth. Seungri met JiYong's s down by bucking his hips up and JiYong screamed before letting out a sting of curse words. Pleased with his fiancee's response, he repeated the action until JiYong was a mess on top of him, pulling his own hair as he slammed down on the younger, letting his dirty mouth spill out comments about how much of a Seungri was around him, how much he liked Seungri's big , how he wanted to ride him like this everyday in front of people so everyone in the world knew that he was his and nobody else's.


“Release me” Seungri begged when he couldn't hold back anymore. JiYong complied and quickly undid the tie before flinging it into the room. Seungri raked his nails down JiYong's back, finally allowed to feel. He massaged JiYong's everytime he rode his . And then he lifted JiYong off his by hips and turned him over so JiYong was beneath him. Grabbing his calves, he hitched JiYong's legs up to his chest and spread them out so JiYong was vulnerable and open beneath him.


And the animal in Seungri came out as he pushed into JiYong with one fluid motion. JiYong screamed and begged and cried for more as Seungri pulled out before ing all the way in again. JiYong was a mess beneath him and Seungri clutched onto the headboard as he pulled in and out of the boy beneath him. The sound of skin slapping skin filled the room and JiYong's dirty words only goaded Seungri on further. And again, Seungri pulled out and turned JiYong over so he was on all fours. He nudged JiYong's legs further apart with his knee before spreading his bytt cheeks and pushing in again.


“ Seungri right there! Right ing there” JiYong moaned. And Seungri knew he had found the spot. He ed into him at the new angle and rejoiced when JiYong let out a yell of pleasure. Reaching between the older man's legs, he wrapped his hands around the others neglected and jerked him off the the pace of his ing.


“I'm gonna come” JiYong breathed, pressing his face into the mattress to stop loud groans of pleasure escaping.


“Come for me, my love” Seungri whispered in JiYong's ear before he the top of his neck, smiling into the ink that adorned his fiance's skin. With Seungri's words, JiYong came hard all over the sheets and his thighs gave in, falling on top of the sheets, Seungri pushed in a few more sloppy times before pulling out and coming all over JiYong's back.


“” he muttered before falling down on the older male “that was ing amazing” he whispered. JiYong was too exhausted to reply and merely his side and cuddled into his lover. When Seungri's adrenaline rush slowed down, he pressed his cheek into JiYong's neck and nuzzled the sleeping boy affectionately.


“I love you, so much” Seungri whispered into JiYong's hair and he saw the older smile in his sleep.


Waking up the next morning was not the most pleasant experience for either of them. JiYong groaned at the sticky dry come that covered his back and legs, and when he sat up he winced with pain. Seungri was a lot better off, but cuddling JiYong had meant he had dried come all over his front. JiYong giggled and ignored the pain in his back to lunge forward and kiss Seungri tenderly. Someone tried to open their door and they were both so grateful that JiYong had locked it behind them last night as they both looked a state. “JiYong, Seungri! Breakfast is in half an hour” it was JiYong's mum. JiYong groaned and responded croakily through the door.


“We'd better go shower” Seungri sighed, looking down at his dirty body with disgust.


“Tell me about it” JiYong sneered before grabbing the maknaes hand and unlocking the door. They were both and they made a run for it down the hallway. Luckily nobody came out of their rooms and Seungri locked the bathroom door before turning the steaming shower on.


They both washed themselves clean, no funny business. Except for JiYong suddenly pulling the other into a kiss and telling him how much he loved him. JiYong kissed Seungri's chubby fingers and then smiled at the ring on his left hand. “I want to get married now” JiYong whispered.


“So do I” Seungri admitted. But they both knew there was going to be a lot of work involved. They'd have to go to America or so and become citizens somehow. That would take a long time let alone the actual planning of the wedding.


“I want to tell everyone” Seungri sighed “But there are so many people to announce it to” JiYong agreed and fiddled with the ring once again.


“Can I put it on my private instagram?” JiYong suddenly asked as they were drying themselves off.


“Isn't that a bit risky?” Seungri queried and JiYong considered it before shaking his head.


“Nobody's hacking it again and time soon and I'll delete it after a week or so” Seungri nodded and JiYong kissed him quickly. They wrapped themselves in towels and headed back to their room, meeting one of JiYong's aunts on the way was slightly awkward but they just bowed and carried on. But they were shocked to find Dami in their room, leaning against the wall.


“Well this room is a tip” she smirked, gesturing to the trail of clothes that led to the bed and the obviously come stained sheets. JiYong looked down at the floor in embarrassment. “And you were very loud last night I'll have you know. We were next door and the walls aren't the thickest” by we Dami meant her and Hanna and Seungri groaned before bashing his head on the wall. “I have to admit, I'd rather never have to hear my brother riding his boyfriend ever again” JiYong choked on his spit and blushed crimson.


“Anyway, now I've made you uncomfortable I'm pleased enough to leave” she saluted them and strutted through the door.


JiYong laughed through his embarrassment and turned to the bed, ripping the dirty sheets off of the bed and tossing them into the corner. “I don't care what she says, last night was hot as ” JiYong grinned and dropped his towel before finding some boxers from the drawer.


They made their way downstairs and joined the rest of their family at the breakfast table. Wary of who might have heard them last night, JiYong and Seungri kept quiet and avoided conversation.


“Can I tell them about your engagement?” his mum smiled at them, crouching down between their chairs.


“What about grandma?” JiYong sighed, looking sad.


“She can get over it. You're my son and I'm so proud of you” JiYong smiled and kissed his mums cheek.


“That means so much to me” he whispered.
His mum made her way to the head of the table again and cleared . Everybody hushed down and looked at her expectantly.


“I'd like to announce something that makes me immensely proud and sad at the same time” she looked directly at JiYong and Seungri before carrying on. “My son and his boyfriend are officially engaged as of yesterday and as happy as I am for both of them, I can't quite believe the struggle they will have to go through to have an actual wedding. I hope that one day, south Korea will change its ways and realise that homouality isn't something to be scared of, but something to accept and nurture as I have done my son. To JiYong, my son and Seungri, my soon-to-be son in-law, may you have a very happy life together.” JiYong had tears in his eyes from the speech and Seungri smiled warmly at all the people congratulating them and asking to see the ring.


This was the best Christmas ever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Whoo thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed my first attempt at lol, o did it for you as a Christmas gift lol.


Please comment your thoughts and stuff. It is very much appreciated


Merry Christmas !