Baby Boy

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

Mature content

 

JiYong groaned and let another alcoholic beverage slide down the back of his throats whilst Chaerin chattered to him endlessly. It was his birthday, a hot and sweaty august night, and Chaerin had dragged him to a strip club as her “Special treat”. JiYong was just waiting for the girls to prance out onto the stage in nothing but underwear but that hadn’t happened yet.

 

JiYong bought another drink from the bar and looked to see where Youngbae had wandered off to, when he saw that he was off chatting to a pretty young lady, he turned back to Chaerin. As he was about to speak, the lights went low and everyone started cheering. Chaerin smirked and pushed JiYong in front of her to the front of the crowd of mostly screaming girls. JiYong soon found out why.

 

“Good evening ladies and gentlemen!” A deep voice came and then a man strutted out in a tank top and a shorts. “Are you ready for a wild night?!” he screamed down the microphone. Chaerin and the rest of the crowd screamed that they were. JiYong looked at Chaerin with bewilderment and she just smirked and pushed him forward.

 

“So we have a special person for tonight, he’s here every friday people. But first, we have our special group of ies, come on out guys” The curtain opened at the back, the disgustingly glittery silver falling away. JiYong gulped and turned to Chaerin.

 

“Oh” he gulped. She smirked and cat called at the stage.

 

The beat dropped and the men started dancing, JiYong squirmed at the sight of all the muscular men dancing a few meters away before his eyes. Oh god he was going to be aroused in a minute.

 

“What did you think I was going to take you to a female strip club?” Chaerin giggled “I know what you like Ji” JiYong broke a small smile and turned back to the stage where the men stripped themselves of their shirts before ing wildly. JiYong let himself scream with all the other ladies in the club. The music changed after a minute and the dancers left the stage before the another figure entered the stage.

 

He was wearing a low cap over his face, baggy pants and a long sleeved sweatshirt. JiYong watched as he strutted down the stage before dropping with the beat. JiYong cheered loudly and watched as the other body rolled as he pulled his sweatshirt zipper down and deposited it on the stage floor. JiYong gulped,

 

He could see how ripped the other man was through his thin tank top, his arms were toned and muscular, Jiyong was shook. “Take it off” A woman screamed from the crowd and the man complied by teasing as he lifted his shirt up with his thumb before dropping it down and grinding into the stage.

 

JiYong gripped onto the front of his shirt hard to avoid unwanted arousal. And then he took his shirt off and JiYong’s metaphorical dropped.

 

He was oiled and ripped and toned and everything that Jiyong had ever imagined in his fantasies. “Have we got any special ladies in the crowd tonight” the host called from the side and Chaerin shoved him forward.

 

“Chae no!” he screamed but it was too late.

 

“It’s his mothering twenty fifth birthday!” Chaerin screamed and the host grinned before approaching JiYong who was shuffling awkwardly under the spotlight.


“So we have a princess right here who wants a wild ride” the host smirked, holding onto JiYong’s bicep. “Okay birthday girl, have fun”. Jiyong was about to protest and say that he was very much male, and had male s between his legs but he was too busy being pushed up onto the stage.

 

The man on the stage approached him and didn’t waste any time in spinning him into a chair. JiYong was bright red, Chaerin was filming the whole thing. The stripper, grasped Jiyong’s smaller hands and ran them down his tanned abs, Jiyong was seriously getting aroused. When the man ed his clothed crotch into his face, JiYong almost had a seizure.

 

The girls in the crowd were screaming with approval as the male stripper grabbed JiYong’s hand and slid it down the front of his baggy trousers, before he ed into the palm of his hand. JiYong felt his twitch at the feeling of the others pulsing length in his hand.

 

The stripped used JiYong’s hand to pull the front of his trousers down and then pulled them off completely himself. JiYong was actually getting hard from this and let out an alarmed squeak when the other male dropped down onto his lap in nothing but a skimpy pair of briefs so that JiYong was faced with his pecks. The man grinded down into JiYong’s lap and smirked when he felt the arousal. JiYong whimpered as the man grabbed his hand again and slid his fingers over his bulge. JIYong nearly had a heart attack.

 

“Yo Seungri it certainly is getting steamy up there” the host called out.

 

“Come back stage later y, I’ll makesure you turn 25 in style” Seungri whispered.

 

Seungri threw JiYong a wink before standing up and continuing with his routine. JiYong tried to escape the stage as soon as possible and found Chaerin who was laughing breathlessly. She had put the whole thing on her snapchat story and JiYong groaned, knowing they had all the same friends and that he was going to be the brunt of jokes for months.

 

Seungri left the stage when his routine finished and JiYong tried to control his arousal as he watched the other's toned backside, saunter back behind the curtain. The other dancers came back on and Jiyong remembered the other man's whisper in his ear.

 

“I’ll be back, maybe” he called to Chaerin who was looking round for Youngbae.  She slapped him on the bum and smirked as he wandered back towards the security guards. “Nobody is allowed back here” one commented and JiYong gulped, still trying to cover his half hard with his hands.

 

“Let him through” came the familiar voice and Jiyong looked down with relief as he saw Seungri standing in a doorway, now with a silky gown draped over himself. JiYong walked forward, he couldn’t believe he was actually doing this.

 

It didn’t take long before he was slammed against a mirror, the stripper on his neck greedily. “God you were so cute out there” Seungri breathed out, grinding into JiYong’s crotch. He moved him to the sofa and spread JiYong’s thighs with his hands before settling down on his lap and pushing his groin into the other man’s. JiYong let out a small whimper.

 

“You’re so clueless” Seungri growled, ripping JiYong’s shirt down the middle. Jiyong gasped and threw his head back, his jeans were pressing painfully against his . “Look at you, all worked up - from my little show earlier hmmm” Seungri down  JiYong’s chest and then worked up again to his ear, he took the soft lobe into his mouth and nibbled on it softly before letting his hand graze over the obvious in JiYong’s pants.

 

“Twenty five are we baby boy” Seungri whispered. JiYong just whimpered hopelessly and fell back against the cool leather headrest. Seungri let out a groan of frustration and slid the gown over his shoulders so he was bare except from his skimpy briefs. “What’s your name bubs?” Seungri groaned, ping the fly of JiYong’s jeans.

 

“J-Jiyong” he shuddered, as Seungri’s hands grazed over his through his boxers.

 

“Call me Seungri honey” Seungri whispered, JiYong tensed as Seungri’s fingers skimmed over the edge of his boxers. Seungri knelt up and pulled JiYong’s hips up before pulling his jeans down over his bum and ankles before throwing them somewhere off into the room. And then his fingers dipped below the hem of his boxers and JiYong bucked up involuntarily, Seungri giggled and wrapped his fingers around JiYong’s .

 

JiYong let out a silent gasp and clutched onto Seungri’s biceps as the other roughly jerked his . Seungri then let go and spun them round so JiYong was nestled on Seungri’s crotch, he ripped JiYong’s boxers from his body followed by his own before pulling JiYong roughly down by the neck and kissing him as he massaged the other .

 

JiYong groaned when he felt a finger glide across his . Seungri then reached across and grabbed some body oil from the side, he poured it over his fingers before reaching back around, using one large hand to grip JiYong’s hip and hoist him up so he could reach under and slide his finger over JiYong’s . Jiyong threw his head back and accidently ed forward. Seungri gulped and slid one finger through the tight ring of muscle. JiYong immediately tensed around his finger and Seungri reached up and kissed him softly. “Sh its okay baby boy” Seungri whispered as he slid his finger out and back in again. JiYong loosened up eventually and started grinding down on his finger, at which point Seungri replaced one with two.

 

JiYong let out a needy moan and clutched onto the base of Seungri’s neck, pulling on the hair there and letting out loud moans of pleasure. He scissored his fingers inside the other and watched as JiYong’s eyes snapped open and his pupils rolled back in his head at the feeling. Seungri smirked, knowing he’d found the sweet spot. He scissored his fingers inside the JiYong one last time before pulling out. He lifted his hips and disposed himself of the skimpy briefs. JiYong dragged his fingers down Seungri’s chest and then wrapped his hand around the base of his . Seungri gasped and JiYong jerked him into a state of fully hardness.

 

Seungri grabbed the bottle from beside him again and poured a hefty amount on his before slicking it over. Then he flipped them round again and hoisted JiYong’s knees up to his chest. “There we are baby boy, all spread out for me” Seungri whispered as he pressed his into Jiyong. JiYong whimpered and Seungri shushed him with a kiss as he slowly pushed into the other man. Once balls deep, he stopped and let Jiyong adjust before pulling half out and gently pushing in again.

 

“ me” JiYong breathed into his chest and Seungri ed into him with more strength, he pushed in with short hard s, enjoying watching JiYong come undone beneath him, profanities and curling his fingers into Seungri’s back.

 

Seungri switched them round one again and smirked up at Jiyong who was sitting expectantly on his . “Ride me baby boy” Seungri groaned, skimming his fingers lightly over JiYong’s pretty leaking . Seungri used his larger hands and grasped onto JiYong’s slim waist, he let his hands span half of the skin as he lifted him up and then let him go, making the other drop down onto his . JiYong groaned heavily as Seungri repeated the action, lifting the slim man up and then pushing him back down.

 

Seungri upwards to meet every drop, feeling the pleasure building up in his gut. He grasped onto JiYong’s and slid his fingers up and down. JiYong groaned and grinded further into him with every . “Oh god” JiYong muttered, slapping back down on Seungri’s .

 

Seungri came hard inside of Jiyong, the other man rode out the pleasure, lapping up every little bit of Seungri’s juices and then Seungri slid out of him. He pushed JiYong down onto the sofa and took his into his mouth, letting his tongue glide over the other mans shaft.

 

JiYong came inside Seungri’s mouth quickly and Seungri crawled up the others sweat sheened body and kissed him sensually, letting JiYong taste his own juices. And then Seungri sat Jiyong up in his lap and kissed him again.

 

“Happy birthday baby boy.”

 

 


 I watched magic mike and this travesty happened lmao, hope you enjoyed it. It’s not proof read so sorry for any mistakes,

 

PLEASE COMMENT! Love y’all xoxo