Much Needed rest

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

 

“Come to bed, love” Seungri whispered, wrapping his arms around JiYong and leaning down to test his chin on JiYong's shoulder.

 

“I have to finish this, I'm sorry” JiYong said back, not even glancing at Seungri. Seungri stood back up to his full height and sighed, gently JiYong's hair back before leaving the home studio. He put the kettle up and made a pot of coffee before going back to his fiancè. JiYong mumbled a thank you and Seungri bit his lip, looking around if there was anything else he could do.

 

“Don't work too hard, okay?” he whispered and JiYong finally took his headphones off and turned to look at Seungri.

 

“Go to sleep, baby.” He whispered, holding his arms out, Seungri walked into them and hugged JiYong close before leaving with a soft peck on the lips.

 

Seungri woke up and JiYong was still not in bed, it was passed seven and Seungri grabbed a towel before showering and going to JiYong.  He made him a big breakfast and then left to go to the gym. When he returned, he found that the breakfast had been untouched and that JiYong was nodding off at the desk.

 

When he saw JiYong finally fall asleep, Seungri quickly scooped the older man into his arms and carefully crept to the bedroom. He could feel the other man's ribs through the thin pajama top he was wearing and Seungri frowned with concern. Seungri pottered around the house, as quiet as possible, he didn't want to wake JiYong up. But it was only three hours later that JiYong wandered out of the bedroom, bleary eyed and tired.

 

“Why was I in the bed? What time is it?” he yawned and Seungri sighed when he saw just how exhausted JiYong was.

 

“It's twelve and I moved you because you fell asleep in the studio.” Seungri said defiantly and JiYong groaned.

 

“I have deadlines! Seungri, why didn't you just wake me up!” JiYong screamed. Seungri knew he was tired and that was the reason for his outburst but it still hurt and he turned away so JiYong wouldn't see that he was upset. He heard the kettle and carried on scrubbing at the counter furiously. The smell of coffee filled the kitchen and then JiYong was gone again, back to the studio.

 

Seungri finished with his cleaning and then went to see how JiYong was, he brought a sandwich with him and placed it next to JiYong who was rubbing his eyes tiredly as he worked on his latest song. “Eat” Seungri commanded and JiYong numbly took the sandwich from his hands and took a bite. Seungri just sighed and leant down to kiss the back of JiYong’s head before leaving the studio again, there was nothing he could do when JiYong was like this.

 

Kush called JiYong half an hour later and JiYong shuffled out of the studio, still in baggy boxes, his willowy legs stretching out under that fabric, and a tightly fitting t-shirt with “The care bears” in bold pink writing. Seungri sighed when JiYong shuffled into the bedroom, pulled some pajama pants and some gucci slides on his feet before heading towards the door.

 

“I’ll take you” Seungri assured him before opening the door and exiting the room. JiYong looked ridiculous in his trampy pajama bottoms and expensive shoes but Seungri just ignored his boyfriend’s typical antics. They were silent in the car, JiYong was busy typing, replying to people he had ignored for the past few days. Seungri dropped him off and watched as his boyfriend shuffled tiredly towards the entrance, he beeped in, turned around and waved before going back inside the building,

 

Seungri was exhausted, so he couldn’t even imagine how tired JiYong was with all the all nighters. It was a few hours later that Kush called him, worried because JiYong was having a panic attack. Seungri didn’t hesitate in jumping in the car and driving to the studio. He got there fifteen minutes later and found JiYong on the sofa with his head between his knees, clutching a glass of water in one hand. Kush stopped him at the door.

 

“He is exausted, don’t let him work tomorrow okay?” Seungri nodded “He was fine and then Hyunsuk came in and asked when he would be done, when Jiyong said he didn’t know Hyunsuk got a little angry and told him to sort his life out and then shortly after he left, JiYong started hyperventilating and stuff, I called you immediately” Seungri thanked Kush and made his way into the room

 

He placed a hand on JiYong’s knee and crouched down next to the man. “Love?” he whispered and JiYong shivered before lifting his head a little. “Oh baby, it’s okay” Seungri whispered, enveloping his shivering boyfriend in his arms. “You shouldn’t stress so much, You know Hyunsuk only gets angry because he expects so much from you” JiYong nodded and closed his eyes wearily.

 

“I’m just so tired” he whispered and Seungri kissed him on the forehead gently.

 

“When we go home, I’ll run you a bath and then you are going to sleep until you naturally wake up” Seungri wasn’t asking, he was commanding and Jiyong smiled lightly.

 

Kush smiled at them from the doorway. “The album will be brilliant, Jiyong, you’ve been working so hard on it there is no need to worry” Jiyong thanked him and grasped Seungri’s hand. They stopped at the cafeteria on the way down and Seungri filled up a plate with all sorts of food, he made sure Jiyong ate every last sliver of vegetable and meat before he allowed Jiyong to leave.

 

Then they drove back to the apartment, Seungri made JiYong tea and ran him a bath before helping the exhausted man out of his clothes and into the tub, he divested himself of his clothes before sliding in behind his fiance and wrapping his arm around JiYong’s waist. There was nothing ual about how they lay, they didn’t attempt any activities other than enjoying each other’s company. JiYong could feel Seungri’s pressing against his back but he was too exhausted to even think about it.

 

Seungri pressed odd kisses into JiYong’s neck and hair and hummed gently as he splashed water about with his toes. JiYong let Seungri hold him gently, until the water was no longer boiling and it wasn’t as calming or enjoyable. JiYong lifted himself out of the bath and then helped Seungri up before wrapping himself in a fluffy towel.

 

“Right let’s get you to bed okay” Jiyong yawned and nodded. They went back into the bedroom and JiYong dropped the towel before flopping down onto the bed. Seungri joined him, giving his bare a slap before pulling the comforter over them both.

 

“Right,” Seungri smiled “Sleep okay? If I wake up and you’re anywhere near that studio” Seungri just frowned and Jiyong playfully rolled his eyes.

 

“I get it I get it!” he smiled and Jiyong curled up onto Jiyong’s chest.

 

“And you’re not allowed to leave the bed until I do okay?” Seungri nodded and kissed JiYong on the lips quickly before they both curled up together and closed their eyes, ready for a good night of sleep.



 





 

Short but sweet! I hope you enjoyed it! Again, please comment any requests you have! Please comment in general, I really appreciate it! Love y’all, goodnight!