Bottom

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

 

“Some BODY ONCE TOLD ME” Jiyong blared into Seungri’s ear, singing the shrek theme tune enthusiastically. Seungri jumped up from his seat and clutched onto his heart as he tried to get over the shock.

 

“When did you get here?” he giggled, wrapping his arms around his boy friends neck, and smiling up at him.

 

“I brought you some lunch” JiYong gestured vaguely towards the steaming bag on the other table. Jiyong had just come from his morning out with Soojoo who was in Seoul briefly he had decided to visit his boyfriend who was recording his solo in the studio. Teddy looked up from his phone when he heard kissing noises and gagged when he saw the couple sharing tender pecks in the middle of the studio.

 

Seungri sat down on the edge of the table and opened the bag to see Jiyong had picked him up a starbucks and a toasted sandwich. “Aw my fave, cheese and bacon” Seungri smiled, sinking his teeth into the toasted bread. JiYong watched him fondly and gently tucked a strand of hair behind his ear.

 

Seungri offered him a bite and JiYong only took a little one, knowing that Seungri needed all the energy he could get. Seungri finished the sandwich, kissed JiYong on the cheek and leapt off the table and back into the recording studio, with his coffee in his hand. JiYong watched him for a few minutes but didn’t input into the recording, he knew that Seungri wanted to do this album all by himself so after half an hour he quickly left the studio and went to the roof to have a quick smoke.

 

He found Mino and Bobby sitting on one of the benches laughing and talking and he quickly waved before getting his phone out whilst he juggled with his pack of marlboro reds. They waved and he smiled awkwardly before leaning against the railing and getting his lighter out. The day was turning into evening and JiYong watched as the sky got darker by the minute. He stamped out his cigarette and sprayed some of his gucci fragrance that he carried everywhere with him, Seungri hated when he smelled of smoke and he didn’t want to upset the younger, he had honestly tried to give up smoking but he just found it too hard.

 

Making sure it wasn’t too obvious he had gone for a smoke, Seungri was still recording the same song when he came back and Jiyong sat on the sofa, just watching as the younger worked, they were meant to be clubbing later that night, JiYong was going to bring Seungri to cakeshop and had even brought some clothes for him. Seungri, aware of the time and the fact JiYong was waiting for him, finished relatively quickly and JiYong handed him the turtleneck and pants that he had brought with him. Seungri didn’t really care and he quickly pulled his trackies off and threw them into the corner before pulling the trousers JiYong had brought on.

 

Teddy, who was still working on the track just rolled his eyes as Seungri hopped around the studio in just boxers. JiYong laughed and snapchatted as Seungri tried to get ready quickly. Soojoo texted JiYong that she was outside YG and JiYong grabbed Seungri by the hand and pulled him out the room, whilst the younger was still attempting to pull his shirt off.

 

Soojoo was waiting in her taxi and hollered out of the window, JiYong bounded in first and gave her a kiss on the cheek before strapping in pulling Seungri’s hand into his lap. Seungri cuddled into his boy friend and they picked up Xin and another friend. Xin was friendly enough but Seungri was slightly intimidated, especially when Xin started smoking and Seungri silently rolled down the window and tried to breath in clean air.

 

“Yo Xin, we’re in an enclosed space man” JiYong said, taking the cigarette and throwing it out the window. He had seen Seungri’s complete discomfort and taken hold of the situation. Seungri gently squeezed Jiyong’s small thigh in appreciation. JiYong’s squad got turnt up as soon as they arrived at cakeshop and they got swept to the vip booth, right next to the DJ.

 

JiYong bought their first round of drinks and Seungri downed a vodka and coke before lightening up a little. JiYong was a lightweight, contrary to the belief and he was soon hanging off of Seungri like he always did when they were drunk. Seungri tried to keep it on a low, knowing that they were surrounded by people that could film them.

 

Xin came up to Seungri and Jiyong who were all wrapped up in each other, slow dancing to a very lively EDM track. He fell onto Seungri and wrapped his arms around his shoulders. “Helloooooo to my favourite couple” he slurred, clearly a little pissed already. JiYong pulled back from Seungri’s embrace and smiled at his drunk friend. Xin tended to be a little...unthinking when he was drunk and he tended to talk about uncomfortable things, which happened when they were all sitting around the table.

 

Soojoo had her long legs propped up on the table and they were all sitting around drinking and such. JiYong was calmly settled on Seungri’s lap, his arms looped around Seungri’s neck. “So Seungri and JiYong” xin started and they just knew it was going to be bad. King MCK was there, Seungri didn’t like him one bit and he tried to avoid the man at all costs. Xin burped before carrying on “when you have ” he started and Seungri groaned “which one of you s who?” JiYong scoffed and unashamedly turned to seungri.

 

“Who do you think?” he smirked and Xin took another sip.

 

“I reckon JiYong’s a bottom” he made an educated guess and JiYong just smirked.

 

“What I don’t get” Xin laughed “Is it actually pleasurable?” Soojoo leaned forward, suddenly interested in the topic.

 

“Of course it’s pleasurable, you have a prostate you know!” JiYong scoffed and Seungri slapped him on the bum lightly. They all looked so interested.

 

“So it’s like… the g spot?” King MCK asked, leaning forward. “I bet Seungri taps that real good” the whole table laughed and JiYong absentmindedly said.

 

“Oh he really does” Seungri buried his head in his hands, embarrassed and JiYong realised what he had said.

 

“SO YOU ARE A BOTTOM!” his friends all cackled and Jiyong buried his head in Seungri’s neck. They got up again a few minutes later and JiYong held himself back against the urge to grind against his boyfriend. He soon resisted the urge and Seungri groaned when he felt JiYong’s length rub against his through their jeans. Seungri half gave up his desire to be conservative and wrapped his arms tighter around JiYong before sliding his hands under JiYong’s shirt, feeling the soft abs and hot skin covered up by the fabric.

 

JiYong found himself turning around to fully grind his backside on the younger , they didn’t kiss, even though they wanted to so badly but anybody seeing them would see what was going on between them, that thing being Seungri’s semi-hard .

 

“Let’s go home” Seungri whispered. They waved goodbye to JiYong’s friends, Seungri hid behind Jiyong in an attempt to hide his obvious . They got home nearly an hour later due to traffic and were both too tired to do anything but cuddle in bed, Seungri’s libido had long deflated in the taxi home.

 

Seungri showered and didn’t bother putting on any clothes as he wandered around the room, looking for his charging cable. JiYong got a quick picture and smiled as he zoomed in on his abs. “Yah” Seungri giggled, falling on the bed and finally plugging his phone in. they cuddled in the bed for a few minutes, kissing and touching eachother wherever they wanted.

 

“I can’t believe all your friends know you bottom now, that’s hilarious” Seungri chuckled, brushing JiYong’s bangs out his eyes.

 

“Yah it came out on accident!” JiYong whined, pressing himself closer into Seungri.

 

“You’re the best bottom in the whole world” Seungri smiled, kissing him softly and smacking the soft that he loved so much.


 


I just felt like writing this, sorry if you found it boring :) thank you for reading anyway! Please comment!