bang bang bang

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

I let JiYong down and slid down the wall to the floor next to him. I shuffled my trousers up my legs and did the belt up again before looking down at the spent man next to me. “Was I too rough, I'm so sorry babe” I said, still slightly out of breath.

 

JiYong's trousers and underwear was still around his ankles and he didn't answer. His cheeks were flushed and his thighs were still trembling slightly from the high he was still coming down from.

 

Everybody was in the studio next door and we had decided to be risky and just go for it. We were recording bang bang bang and it was Youngbaes turn so we had escaped without anybody noticing.

 

JiYong had smothered his moans into my neck, his teeth marking me as I claimed him against the wall of the studio. His legs were wrapped securely around my waist, his arms pinned above his head as I into him sensually.

 

I stood up again, knowing we needed to get back. JiYong looked up at me, finally looking a little calmer I helped him to his feet and he pulled his pants up before grinning cheekily.

 

“That was ing amazing” he grinned. I took his hand and kissed his knuckles before pulling him out the studio

 

“Wait a second you have hair” I whispered, sorting his bangs out before we went in the main studio. He laughed and sorted mine out as well before pulling my jumper over the love bites he left.

 

We entered the studio sheepishly to hear the loud electro beats vibrating the room. “Where have you two been?” Daesung asked suspiciously.

 

“Just to the toilet” JiYong smirked, sitting on the producer chair.

 

Daesung looked suspiciously between us but said nothing more. I sat on the sofa, satisfied with myself.

 

It was JiYong's turn and he limped into the boothe to start his session. He was obviously exhausted and mucked up a few times but it was nothing too serious.

 

I drank a swig of vodka from the bottle and watched JiYong doing his thing with lidded eyes. He looked so y when he was rapping and I bit my lips as he scrunched his brow as he got into it.

 

Youngbae was asleep on the other sofa and I watched him with a fond smile. I was still on a slight high from the past few minutes and just thinking about it made me feel funny.

 

It was the thrill of being in public, yg himself could have walked in on us, one of the trainees, one of the youngsters, it was so thrilling.

 

JiYong loved it, he loved the uncertainty, the thrill of ing and being caught. I loved him. I loved him and everything he was as a person, his body, his mind, his secret cravings that he was only able to tell me about.

 

He had written bang bang bang after a serious love making session. We had lain on the bed, basking in the light box the bedroom lamp, out bodies unclothed and glowing in the light. He had looked beautiful, still sweaty and dishevelled but so y. His hair was falling over his forehead and his eye makeup from the day smudged with sweat.

 

Damn I had a good one. He made me so happy.



 

Sorry I've been away for a bit and that this is so short I've been on holiday and I'm off again tomorrow so I've been super busy.

 


Please comment and Upvote and stuff. love toy guys and thanks for sticking with me when I don't update for nearly a month.