Rain

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

“Do we have any milk left?” I called from the kitchen. Seungri poked his head around the corner.

 

“I finished it in my cereal this morning, sorry.” I groaned and shut the fridge.

 

“But I already mixed all the other ingredients.” I pouted angrily. He sauntered over looking sheepish.

 

“I’m sorry honey; I just forgot to save a little. Honey? Sugar plum? Honey bun?” he carried on with the sickeningly cute names and wrapped his arms around me until I pushed his chest and pretended to be sick.

 

“I’ll go now.” I groaned, wandering over to the porch.

 

“Aren’t you gonna put a shirt on?” he laughed. I realised that I was walking around in my boxers and laughed before doing a b-line to the bedroom. After pulling on some sweats and a thin shirt from the bed, I grabbed my wallet and pulled a cap low over my face.

 

“Bye bye.” I called in English and his face melted.

 

“You’re so cute!” he yelled as I closed the door and my laughter echoed through the halls as I found my way to the lift. It was clouding over as I left the building and was relatively windy so I wrapped my arms around myself and wished that I had brought my coat.

 

The trek to the convenience store was about fifteen minutes and luckily nobody recognised me. I bought two bottles of milk and some corn flour before quickly paying at the till. It was cheap and I thanked the lady before heading outside again. It had begun raining slightly and I groaned. I didn’t have a coat or an umbrella.

 

I stood under the shelter of the over hanging roof to see if it would stop but it didn’t show any signs and it just got heavier and heavier. Soon it was fully pouring and I hugged the plastic bag I was holding to my chest. I paced out and as soon as I was in it, I was soaked.

 

My main worry was that the thin shirt I was wearing would go see through and then somebody would take pictures. I walked quickly and began to shiver as the rain got heavier. As I rounded the corner from the main road, I suddenly saw Seungri dashing towards me. He was holding our huge umbrella in both hands.

 

As soon as he saw me, he ran faster and reached me a few seconds later. “Oh my word, baby – I was worried you didn’t bring your umbrella.” He covered me and wrapped a protective arm around my waist. I leaned into him, needing some warmth. Seeing I was freezing, he ripped his coat off without a second thought and wrapped it around me. I whispered out a thanks.

 

The rain lashed down onto the umbrella and I felt so much better now I was in Seungri’s arms. We practically ran back home and when we were back in the apartment, I fell onto the sofa and shivered violently.

 

“Thanks so much” I whispered. Seungri let the umbrella out in the porch before coming over to me. He placed the back of his hand on my forehead and smoothed my hair back.

 

“Omo, JiYong, you’re so cold!” he exclaimed. “Wait here, I’ll get a towel to dry you with.” He ran to the linen cupboard and came back with two towels. “Take the wet clothes off” he said, rubbing the towel on my head and attempting to dry my hair.

 

I ed the shirt I was wearing and pulled the wet sweats off my legs. When Seungri was done with my hair, he rubbed my body furiously and tried to get me warm again. I giggled at how seriously he was taking this. “I’m fine, baby. Don’t worry.” I said a few times but he ignored me completely.

 

“Seriously Ji, even your underwear is soaking.” He felt the band of my boxers. I sighed and peeled them off as well before throwing them onto the pile of wet clothes. When he had rubbed me dry completely, he pulled me into a hug.

 

I looked at the care he showed me and affection swelled in my heart. I loved him so much. “Do you want a hot drink?” he asked.

 

“I can make it, its fine. You’re a little wet too.” I commented, noticing his damp jumper. He just shrugged. “Its fine, don’t worry.”

 

“Yah was this just your plan to get me !” I laughed. He grinned and threw a blanket at me.

 

“Of course.” I kicked him in the . “Let’s watch movies for the rest of the day, yeah?” he nodded and went to make him and me some tea. I covered myself in the blanket and flicked through the TV channels aimlessly.

 

I wiggled over and left some space for him next to me but as soon as he sat down, his arms wrapped around my waist and he hoisted me into his lap. I sighed with happiness. The blanket warmed me up and even though I was wearing nothing, I felt comfortable and safe.

 

Some reality show was on and we sat there chatting idly. Seungri was playing with my hair and I had a suspicion that he was plaiting it but I couldn’t tell, all I knew was that it felt nice. We soon forgot about the television as we were so caught up in each other. Seungri’s face time rang and he paused the story he was telling to see who it was.

 

“It’s Chae” he smiled, sliding across the answer button.

 

“Hyunnieeeeee.” She yelled down the line. Her clothes were ridiculously lacy and her hair was in two space buns, a lolly pop hung from her lips, she was chae, in other words. I lay back on seungri’s chest so I was in the frame as well.

 

“Yong!” she shouted even louder. I waved into the camera. “Omo, you two are so cute!” she squealed when she saw that I was lying on Seungri. The blanket slipped down and I hastily pulled it back up, not wanting her to get the wrong idea.

 

“ JiYong, are you ?” she laughed. “Did I call at the wrong time?” I blushed and pulled the blanket around me tighter.

 

“Go away.” I laughed. She stopped giggling and turned all serious.

 

“Anyway, Seungri – I called because I was bored, not because I wanted to see a free gay o, so I’ll be out now.” I protested and she just laughed.

 

“Ya! We weren’t doing anything!” Seungri giggled. I loved the noise and it felt nice when his chest vibrated.

 

“Anyway, I’m so lonely in Chicago, there’s nothing to do.” She whined. I just kept making faces into the camera whilst she and Seungri had a good catch up. I was so close with Chaerin but Seungri and she were always talking about this and that together, they were like brother and sister.

 

I needed to wee, so I peeled myself off of Seungri’s chest and stood up. The blanket dropped to the floor and Seungri spun his phone around so the camera was on me.

 

“YAH!” I screamed, covering myself up and making a run for the bathroom. Chaerin’s cackles echoed through the house and I just ran to the nearest possible hiding place. Seeing as it was a video call, I decided to pull on some boxers before returning.

 

“Lex is calling me about the photo shoot so I have to go now.” She was saying when I returned. “So bye my lovelies!” I waved quickly. “I’ll let you two love birds get back to what you were doing.” She winked as we protested and ended the call.

 

“That girl.” Seungri giggled.

 

I found my way into his arms again. “Do you want to go to bed now?” I asked, holding him tightly. He nodded into my neck and we stood there for a few minutes just swaying slightly in the middle of the living room.

 

“You know, we’re lucky to have friends like Chae.” Seungri said at last. I kissed his shoulder blade softly.

 

“I know” I whispered.

 

“None of them even batted an eyelash.” He carried on. “It was like they already knew.” I moved to his neck and kissed him there, he shivered in my arms.

 

We were going over what we were going to say to Youngbae and Chaerin, both of us were crapping ourselves. “It’ll be fine, Ji – they’ll be fine with it.” Seungri said softly. My knee was bouncing up and down nervously.

 

“Bae is my best friend, if he doesn’t except it, I don’t know what I’ll do.” Seungri squeezed my thigh softly. “They’re in the studio, let’s just do it.” He said, holding out his hand. I grabbed it and laced my fingers through his. He gave it a squeeze and we proceeded towards the studio. Teddy was in there as well and I gulped even more.

 

Chae looked up from her phone and raised her eyebrows at our entwined hands. Youngbae was wearing headphones. We stood near the door and I cleared my throat slightly. Chae kicked Youngbae in the and teddy looked over.

 

Youngbae took his headphones off and looked over. His eyebrows went up as well and I couldn’t tell if he had realised it or not. Teddy just had a poker face. “Uh, I – we uh.” I stuttered and looked down at the floor. My breathing got heavier, I was just so scared. Seungri squeezed my hand again and moved slightly closer.

 

“What he is trying to say is, that we- um –“ he was scared too. “We’re together.” He finally finished. Chae jumped up from the chair and air pumped.

 

“ing yes! I told you it was them in the store cupboard!” She shouted at Youngbae. She wiggled her hips and jumped around like a mad woman. I blushed at her word, what store cupboard – oh my word, she didn’t hear that did she?!

 

Youngbae hadn’t said anything but he suddenly held his hand out to Teddy. Teddy groaned and reached into his pocket before handing him a bunch of notes. Youngbae put them in his back pocket before standing. “Did you really think we hadn’t noticed?” He suddenly laughed. I shrugged nervously and looked at our entwined hands.

 

“JiYong, you’re my best friend, you think I didn’t realise you weren’t straight.” He was laughing even more now but suddenly he attacked me and Seungri into a hug. “I’m so happy you FINALLY told me.” He squeezed our shoulders. Teddy was sitting looking moody in his chair.

 

“You lost me 38,000” he groaned. “I said you were just friends with benefits but no, you had to go all soppy didn’t you?” he chuckled. I breathed out in relief. Chae was still jumping around and she leapt onto Seungri’s shoulders. He made an oomf sound and let go of my hand to hold her up.

 

“I actually love you guys.” I finally laughed. Watching my friends laugh at how late I was.

 

Seungri kissed me gently before sliding his hand into my hair. “Let’s go to bed baby.” he started. I was shaken out of the previous memory and I smiled at him fondly, I kissed him again before speaking.

 

“Yes, let’s go my love.”

 

 

FLUFFFFFFFFF!!! After that last chapter I thought you guys needed some fluff.

Feel free to read my chaptered Nyongtory fic, its called Corrupt.

Please comment below, it really encourages me to write.