Maknae is mine!

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

This is literally my mind vomit so please excuse it!

This chapter is for PenguinLOvers772  as they requested it!!! 

Thank you to anybody who is upvoting and subscribing, please continue to support this story. I read all of your comments with a huge smile and I really appreciate it! Sorry if I don't reply as most of the time I'm on my ipod and it is a little bit temprimental :D.

At first I didn't really care who he was texting constantly, his girlfriend had broken up with him months ago. And as bad as that sounded, I was pleased about it. I had his undivided attention, until he started blushing down at his phone and laughing every time he got a message. 

We were on tour in Taiwan and as usual, Seungri snuck under my covers at one am after the concert. We were a tangle of legs and arms and eventually he fell asleep. I, however wandering who it could be who was taking his attention away from me. His phone sat on the table next to the bed and I hesitantly reached over his still form to pick up the device. 

His code was so obvious, the shape of a V and I opened his messages up hesitantly. Should I really be doing this? It was a complete invasion of his privacy. 

My curiosity over ruled and I scrolled through the message contacts. 

Jeon Mi Ah. My blood ran cold. He was talking to his ex girlfriend. I tapped the name and dozens of messages popped up from just a few hours ago. I love you's were exchanged, hearts and kisses at the end of every message. I clenched my fist and carried on scrolling. 

I exited out of the messages and put his phone back quietly. He hadn't told me, he hadn't said anything to me about the fact he was talking to the girl who broke his heart. 

My jaw clenched as I unwrapped myself from him and stood up from the bed. He searched the warm space of where my body had just been and when he found nothing, he held onto the pillow instead. 

I slept on the sofa that night.

...

The next night I went out with Youngbae, purposefully not inviting the maknae. Bae was confused why I was ignoring Seungri but I denied it and went to find a distraction. Taiwanese girls were beautiful and I had my pick – being a foreigner and all, and being G Dragon helped. The girls were less shy and I was approached several times whilst I was sitting at the bar and when I started dancing, they flocked around. But I didn’t want to dance with them – I knew who I wanted to dance with but he wasn’t here…because of me.

 

Youngbae was hanging with his manager in the booth and I stood at the side feeling lonely. Maybe this hadn’t been such a good idea. My phone started ringing and I saw Xin’s number pop up. I slid across to answer it straight away.

 

“Hey man how are you?” I shouted over the loud music. Xin hadn’t come with us to Taiwan and it had been a few weeks since I had last seen him. I shuffled my way through the crowds and stepped out onto the balcony where it was empty. I carried on talking to him whilst I slid a cigarette out of my pack of Benson and hedges. I mumbled a few things whilst smoking out on the balcony. I was past the point of caring if anybody saw me.

 

After half an hour or so, Xin had to go and I said my goodbyes before going back into the club but all my interest was gone so I wandered over to Youngbae and told him that I was going back to the hotel. Youngbae’s manager booked me a cab and I was on my way back to the hotel a few minutes later. Daesung and Seunghyun had gone out to meet with mutual friends and I had no idea about Seungri. He was the most social person in BigBang so I was sure he was out with some friend or another.

 

I wandered down the corridor to his room just to make sure. I slowly opened the door to his hotel room. I poked my head round the door frame and looked in. His small frame lay wrapped in blankets and I was surprised that he was still here. I had assumed he would have gone partying. Suddenly a feeling of guilt washed over me at the thought of leaving the maknae here all by himself. I closed the door behind me and drifted over to the bed slowly.

 

He lay with his head buried in the pillow, hair falling over his fore head, lips parted and long dark eye lashes contrasting with his pale face. He looked so cute and I couldn’t help but swipe my thumb across his cheek, across his dark eye bags. His cheek twitched and he stirred slightly. Worried he might wake up; I withdrew and left his hotel room, feeling awful.

 

 

The next morning, I went to the lounge in the hotel we had arranged to meet at and all my remorse flew away as I saw Mi Ah sitting next to Seungri, they were laughing and talking. What the hell was she doing here, we were in Taiwan, and she lived in Korea. I put a fake smile on my face and approached the table.

 

“Anneyeong” I greeted her, bowing slightly. Seungri looked a bit nervous as I sat down on the seat next to him.

 

“Ah hyung, I uh, I never told you…Mi Ah and I got back together again” he said it quietly and I knew that he felt nervous. I smirked and nodded.

 

“Oh.” My short answer seemed to make him even more nervous and the three of us sat there in silence, waiting for the others to join us. During the wait, I placed my hand on Seungri’s thigh and rested it their softly. He froze when I did it and looked at me questioningly. I just stared at the menu that rested in my free hand.

 

Daesung arrived second and he too looked at Mi Ah weirdly. He greeted her politely enough, though and soon started a hearty conversation of which I took no part. When Youngbae came, he didn’t hide his shock and rudely said “What is she doing here?” I scoffed and held back my laughter. When Seungri hushed him and explained, Youngbae grouchily apologized to her before falling next to me. He looked between Mi Ah and I and raised an eyebrow. I just nodded in a greeting before resting my head on his shoulder, my hand still on Seungri’s thigh.

 

Seungri looked at the action between me and Youngbae with a frown. I squeezed Seungri’s thigh and he tensed up once again. Mi Ah hadn’t sensed the tension between us yet and still sat smiling whilst picking at her perfectly shaped nails. Oh how I despised her. Youngbae caught my gaze and sent me a wink. I just smiled as usual and carried on with the motion on Seungri’s thigh as it was clearly making him uncomfortable.

 

I watched how he interacted with Mi Ah with eyes burning. How he laughed at her awful jokes and the way he let her lean on him. It was all poison to my soul. He knew he was mine. I announced that to the world when I said “MAKNAE IS MINE” but apparently some people didn’t get the message.

 

Mi Ah had cheated on him months ago and I had found him a crying mess in his apartment, I had good reason to hate her. I hadn’t liked her, even when they were dating…she was too flirty and I had an idea that she was just using him for his money. I had no proof but she just seemed fake, the cheating had proved that to me.

 

She kept calling him “Oppa” which annoyed me as well. I kept rubbing my hand on his thigh and he became increasingly uncomfortable. We ordered as Seunghyun didn’t seem like he was going to make an appearance. I ordered a strong black coffee and waited whilst everybody ordered theirs. Seungri had the same as me and his girlfriend ordered some sort of frappe chino which pissed me off even more. Seungri was paying for her and it was the most expensive on the menu.

 

Youngbae leant forward “You are being pretty obvious, you know” he whispered it into my ear and I turned my head to look at him.

 

“I know. I want to be obvious” was the curt reply. He smirked and leant forward again.

 

“I think it’s working” I looked at her face to see that she was looking at Youngbae and I. when her gaze caught mine; she turned her head again and blushed at being caught. Little . Seungri put his hand under the table and tried to push mine off his thigh but I caught hold of his lean fingers and held onto them instead. A steady blush crossed his face and we had a mini finger battle before I laced my fingers through his and we held hands under the table.

 

The breakfast was uncomfortable and I kept rolling my shoulders and clicking my neck uncomfortably, it was too much. As soon as I had downed my black coffee, I gripped Seungri’s hand tighter and pulled him up. “Oh yeah, maknae – our manager wanted to see you, I forgot to say” It was a complete lie and everybody but Seungri and his girl friend could see through it. Youngbae was laughing silently whilst Daesung hid behind his mug of tea.

 

“What? Why now?” Seungri tried to pull his hand from my iron grip but I was too strong. Mi Ah was glaring at our interlocked fingers and I pulled him closer.

 

“I don’t know, I’ll come with you.” I smiled. He looked confused.

 

“Sorry, Mi. I’ll be back soon – talk to Daesung hyung and Youngbae hyung for a minute.” He sounded uncomfortable and she looked angry at being ditched. I dragged him away from the table and as soon as we were away from sight, round a corner – Seungri harshly pulled his hand out of mine.

 

“What does manager nim want me for then?” he stood with his back to the wall, looking determined and serious despite the glasses wedged on his nose.

 

“He doesn’t” I admitted simply. He breathed out slowly.

 

“Why the hell did you drag me away them?” Seungri hissed, hands resting on his hips. I rushed forward and pinned him to the wall.

 

“Why do you always do this?” his eyes widened at my action and words and he spluttered. “Always trying to make your hyung jealous…”

 

“I wasn-” I cut him off.

 

“You were and you know it.” I closed my eyes before speaking again. “When will you realize, MAKNAE IS MINE.” I closed the distance.

 

 

Thanks for reading!!!! Sorry it is so short :X