Moving in

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

 

 

“Hey baby” JiYong cooed.

 

“Hey-Oh” Seungri rolled his eyes when he found Jiyong scooping his cat into his arms and nuzzling his nose onto Ai’s. “I see how it is” he mumbled and JiYong then turned to greet him with a smile.

 

“Oh hey babe” JiYong then said “Thank you for cat sitting!” he kissed Ai lovingly and just blew a kiss to Seungri. Seungri knew that JiYong would always love his cat more than him so he didn’t take it personally. Ai meowed loudly and stretched in JiYong’s arms before dropping down to floor and running over to the cat castle that Jiyong had imported from France.

 

“Are you excited for tomorrow?” JiYong smiled and Seungri slid his phone out of his pocket.

 

“I sure am” he giggled, leaning forward to press a kiss into JiYong’s small dimple in his cheek.

 

“As long as you don’t leave all your work on my art exhibits, I think we’ll get along just great” JiYong swiped his finger along his impeccably clean kitchen table.

 

“Oh shut up we both know you are the messy one, you leave your underwear every where, you order takeout and then just wait for your mum to come round and clean it up, and we both also know that the only reason your kitchen table is clean is because Baozhai your CLEANING LADY or should I say OUR cleaning lady came round this afternoon” JiYong shut him up but kissing him on the lips quickly.

 

“Yes OUR cleaning lady” JiYong sang.

 

“We both know I practically already live here” Seungri snorted and JiYong just smiled secretly before putting the kettle on.

 

“Come on let’s go and watch a movie about superheroes ooh I fancy thor, he is all muscled, gotta love that Hemsworth six pack.”

 

“You’re such a hoe!” Seungri screamed and JiYong giggled before turning the tv on. Seungri grabbed a bag of chips from the bag and followed his boy friend, flopping down ungracefully on the sofa and flinging a leg over JiYong’s torso.

 

“God your feet stink!” JiYong batted his toes away and Seungri wiggled them back in his face before spinning around and resting his head into JiYong’s shoulder. JiYong reshuffled his arm and flung it around Seungri’s shoulders. Seungri opened the bag of chips and dug his hand into the greasy crisps.

 

Seungri was just falling asleep in JiYong’s arms, he was pretty sure JiYong was drooling over Thors abs, when Ai jumped onto the sofa and wiggled her way in between the couple.

 

“Ugh Ai!” Jiyong shouted and then he saw the little fluffball “Aw baby!” Seungri rolled his eyes as JiYong pulled Ai onto his chest and then got his phone out before having a private selfie photoshoot with his cat.

 

It didn’t take long before Ai and JiYong fell asleep and Seungri soon followed suite. Seungri woke up at seven in the morning, with Netflix questioning if he really wanted to watch another movie and Jiyong’s toes in his face. When people usually imagined waking up with their significant other, they would be wrapped in the other’s arms, with their legs all tangled up. Well Seungri found JiYong like that...with his cat, he had the back end.

 

JiYong’s well painted toenails were shoved under his nose, and his calf was flung across his chest and his hands were cradling a sleeping Ai with his mouth hung open and a line of drool down his chin. And whilst Seungri could try and play it off as Jiyong looking cute and unaware but in reality, he looked just like anyone else in the morning. Not great.

 

Seungri edged his way out from under his boyfriends legs and made his way to the kitchen. After a cup of coffee he was more awake and he went back to the living room, scooping Ai up into his arms, Ai mewled loudly and Seungri shushed her before letting her down next to the bowl of cat food, she elegantly dipped her head in and ate the food.

 

Seungri woke Jiyong with a kiss and Jiyong excitedly wrapped his arms around his neck. “It’s moving day!” he croaked out, wiping the drool away from his chin and sitting up. Seungri helped him to his feet and JiYong pulled his shorts up before wandering to the kitchen.

 

“Oh look at you” he cooed down at the cat, he gave Ai a kiss on the ear before turning to the counter. “I’m excited! Since Dami moved out three whole months ago, I’ve been miserable!” Seungri chuckled and poured some fruit loops into a bowl. JiYong stuck his hand into the bag and munched on some, watching as seungri spooned his milk into his mouth like a trooper.

 

JiYong put a Madonna album on through the speakers and jiggled his hips to the beat. Seungri hummed along as well and swiped across as he saw Youngbae was facetiming him. “Hey Bae!” he held the phone up and JiYong came around the counter to enter the frame.

 

“JiYong! I thought I recognised your fridge in the background!” youngbae smiled.

 

“I’m moving in today!” Seungri screamed excitedly.

 

“Oh my word already?!” Youngbae sounded surprised and JiYong beamed down the camera, his stubble showing up in the iphone 7s quality. Seungri reached across and dragged his thumb and forefinger over the rough part of Jiyong’s chin.

 

“Beardy beardy” Seungri squawked and Jiyong winced away before flapping his arm out and batting Seungri away. They talked to youngbae for about half an hour before he had to go meet Kush for a meeting about his album.

 

Seungri fetched his stuff from his old apartment later that morning and he stood in his empty apartment, looking around with sad eyes. “What’s wrong?” JiYong asked, wrapping his arms around Seungri.

 

“This is where everything happened” seungri said, leaning back into the embrace.

 

“Oh yeah, after our thousandth date you finally let me have with you” JiYong snorted and Seungri pushed him lightly.

 

“Yah!”





PRISON BREAK SHOOK MY SOUL YALL, ITS BACK AFTER SEVEN YEARS AND IT SURE AS HELL DID NOT DISAPPOINT

It’s 12:30 sorry if it made no sense and sorry if it was a little of an abrupt ending!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT ANYWAY! Love you guys

PLEASE COMMENT!

also PLEASE READ MY NEW STORY "DRAG AND SNAG" it's just a one shot but I'm really proud of it!