Eat

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

 

It was a fact that under large amounts of stress that JiYong would lose hefty amounts of weight but this comeback just seemed different. Seungri didn’t really notice his boy friends huge weight loss as they were both so busy, they hadn’t had in weeks and JiYong was always in the studio so Seungri hadn’t really paid attention to the size of his lover.

 

It was, however, at the fan meeting in fukuoka that Seungri first took note. They were getting changed from their travel clothes to their stage clothes and JiYong had pulled off his baggy trousers to put some jeans on. Seungri physically gasped when he saw his boyfriends legs, they were twig like. JiYong had pulled the jeans on quickly and then pulled on a baggy plaid shirt. Seungri didn’t say anything then, but his eyes followed JiYong’s tiny frame with concern the whole fan meet.

 

They finished and Seungri approached Youngbae, wanting to talk to him about it. Youngbae smiled and patted the space next to him on the sofa when he saw Seungri’s worried face. “What is it maknae?” Youngbae asked, sliding his phone onto the table and facing the youngest member of the band.

 

“Are you not a little worried about JiYong Hyung?” Seungri said in a low whisper and Youngbae’s eyes glanced towards his best friend who was on the phone with one of the producers of his album, looking concerned.

 

“His weight?” Youngbae guessed and Seungri nodded. “He is always like this before comebacks” Youngbae shrugged.

 

“But Youngbae, he is tiny!” Seungri protested, looking at his boyfriend with complete concern.

 

“We all know that there is just no way to snap him out of it, he does as he pleases under stressful situations, once the album is out and he is touring again, it will be better. You know how nervous he gets about people's reactions towards his music” Youngbae patted Seungri’s knee and the Maknae sighed.

 

“I guess” he whispered dejectedly before standing up.

 

“It’ll be okay, maknae” Youngbae smiled reassuringly and Seungri just nodded before going over to the food table and grabbing a pot of instant noodles. He heated them up and grabbed two pairs of chopsticks before going over to JiYong who was perched on the edge of the table, still on the phone and scribbling notes in his notepad. He smiled softly at Seungri and reached out with his free hand to cup his jaw lovingly before going back to his phone call.

 

Seungri waited for the phone call to finish and then shoved the chopsticks into JiYong’s hand. “Eat, babe” he commanded and JiYong looked like he was about to protest before he saw his boyfriends worried, tired eyes and complied, taking small bites. He had eaten about three when soonho came in with his hand luggage.

 

“JiYong your flights in an hour and a half we have to go” he waved Jiyong towards him and JiYong smiled apologetically at Seungri before handing him the chop sticks back. “Sorry love, I have to go” he whispered before leaning forward and pecking Seungri on the lips. Seungri wrapped his arms around JiYong and felt his bony frame digging into him. JiYong hugged him back tightly, not knowing why his lover was being so sentimental all of a sudden but not wanting to question it.

 

“I’ll see you back at the apartment maybe? You get back tomorrow right?” JiYong smoothed Seungri’s hair back.

 

“Yeah” Seungri smiled softly “Make sure you eat when you get back to Seoul, okay?” he commanded and JiYong grinned cheekily.

 

“I will I will, okay mum” Seungri whacked him on the arm lightly.

 

“I mean it” he said in a low voice and JiYong gave him one last kiss on the nose before retreating with Soonho.

 

“I love you” he mouthed as he left through the door and Seungri didn’t have enough time to reply before his lover was gone to the airport.

 

Seungri didn’t see him the next day in fact, as he was in the album the whole time and in the end, Seungri stopped by JiYong’s favourite takeout and brought some food to the studio. JiYong was bent over the keyboard, listening and relistening for any mistakes or inconsistencies on his tracks and he didn’t even hear Seungri come into the studio.

 

“JiYong” Seungri tapped his lovers bony shoulder and made the leader jump. “Have you eaten today love” JiYong looked ashamed and looked down at the table. “I brought you some food, eat it all okay” Seungri smiled, settling down in the chair next to JiYong’s and unpacking the food parcels. JiYong took the chopsticks and complied, taking big bites of the chicken curry and then munching on the Gimbap. Seungri knew JiYong had probably not eaten since he got home from Japan and he felt so disappointed.

 

Jiyong managed to finish half the food before he got too busy and forgot about the bags sitting right under his nose. Seungri took them and sat on the sofa, deciding to go home with JiYong whatever time that was going to be. His boyfriend needed sleep, he was clearly exhausted.

 

Many hours passed and Seungri evidently fell asleep as he was woken up by Kush sitting down on the sofa next to him. JiYong was practically in the same position, hunched over the keyboard with headphones on. Seungri yawned and sat up. “How long have you been here for man?” Kush asked.

 

“What time is it?” Seungri asked with another long yawn.

 

“One in the morning” Seungri sat up with a start. He’d been there for ages. He stood from the sofa and shuffled towards Jiyong. Without hesitation, he took the headphones from JiYong’s head and turned the chair around.

 

“Yah” JiYong protested and Seungri just shook his head.

 

“We’re going home, and you’re sleeping when we get there” he said without question.

 

“Seungri I need to finish this track” JiYong whined.


“No you don’t. I will not let this album cost you any more of your health! How much do you weigh right now babe? Huh?” Seungri was getting upset and he tried to keep himself under control before he said things he regretted. JiYong looked ashamed when Seungri had spoken those words and he stood up wearily.

 

“Fine, but I’m coming back here first thing tomorrow” he sighed and Seungri smiled placidly, that was good enough for him. He half carried his exhausted lover to the car and drove them back in silence. Once he parked in the apartment underground area he turned to realise that JiYong was fast asleep in the car seat, drooling on the seat belt. Seungri smiled softly and reached across to thumb under his lovers evident eye bags.

 

Seungri got out his side of the car and jogged around the other side to open the door for Jiyong quietly. He got his house keys out ready before gently unstrapping JiYong from his seat and placing one hand behind his back, he maneuvered the passed out idol so he could gently worm his hands under his knees and lift him up.

 

It worryingly didn’t take much effort to lift JiYong and Seungri held the idol close to his chest whilst he closed the car door with his foot. He managed to press the lift button, despite his arms being full with JiYong. They got up to their apartment floor and Seungri opened the front door with effort before walking silently to their bedroom and placing JiYong on the bed. Seungri sighed and began the task of undressing JiYong.

 

He pulled his shirt off with some effort and then his baggy trousers, he was so tiny, his ribs were sticking through and his collar bone looked like they were about to break through the layer of skin that covered them. Seungri just shook his head out of these thoughts and pulled JiYong’s socks off his feet. And then he undressed himself and crawled into bed beside his lover. But he couldn’t sleep.

 

He just watched as JiYong took uneven breaths in and out, his chest falling up and down. Seungri gently traced the indents of JiYong’s rib and then traced his fingers over JiYong’s chest and tummy. JiYong’s tummy had been so soft and squishy a few months ago but now was flat and hard, and Seungri frowned, missing chubby JiYong more than ever.

 

He pressed a kiss to JiYong’s cheek and then fell asleep finally, his head resting on JiYong’s shoulder. They woke up a mass of limbs, JiYong was still snoring softly, his face pressed into Seungri’s pecks, he was drooling on his and Seungri giggled at the feeling before looking at the time, it was eight in the morning so Seungri detached himself from his boyfriend and went to go cook a hearty breakfast.

 

JiYong stumbled out of the bedroom a few minutes after Seungri, rubbing his eyes, sliding over the marble floor in his fluffy socks. Seungri smiled as JiYong slid into his arms, his socks slipping on the floor and him starting to fall into an involuntary splits. Seungri caught him before his bum hit the ground and pulled him back up. JiYong wrapped his arms around him from behind and Seungri could feel the other's ribs digging into his back.

 

Seungri spun around and pecked JiYong on the lips in a morning greeting. JiYong didn’t hesitate to go back in for the lips and Seungri dropped the spatula he was holding and wrap his arms around JiYong’s small frame. JiYong ran his hands over his lovers back and kissed him with a good amount of tongue, moving his lips against Seungri’s with gentle force. Seungri soon found himself on the kitchen counter with JiYong between his legs, kissing his boyfriend like there was no tomorrow. JiYong slid his hands over Seungri’s bare thighs and played with the lining of his boxers with his fingers, Seungri gasped when he felt JiYong’s hand ‘accidently’ skim over his through his boxers.

 

“The pancakes!” Seungri suddenly remembered and JiYong looked disappointed as Seungri spun around to the cooker where the pancakes were frying. Seungri turned the gas off before spinning around again and pinning JiYong to the fridge. JiYong smirked and the sudden turn of events and let Seungri lift his hands above him and pin them to the fridge, the metal was freezing against his back and JiYong shuddered as Seungri wormed his way down his body.

 

Seungri pulled JiYong’s boxers down in one swift tug and didn’t hesitate to encase his lovers with his hot mouth. JiYong moaned needily as Seungri him off against the fridge. They were a tangle of moans and curses, JiYong threaded his hands through Seungri’s soft hair and pushed his head into his groin even more. He hadn’t had ual interaction with his lover for weeks, and he knew Seungri had been missing it as much as he had.

 

JiYong came quicker than he would have liked to but he came blissfully hard into Seungri’s heated mouth. Seungri pulled away with a wet pop, Jiyong’s come sliding from the side of his lips. JiYong tasted his own juices when Seungri pulled him into a wet kiss, sharing his come between them. JiYong smiled softly at Seungri when he pulled away and pulled him into a tight hug.

 

“I love you baby” he whispered and Seungri replied with the same before hugging him close.

 

JiYong ate all of the breakfast Seungri prepared and then they headed back to the studio. They were going back to japan for another fan meeting in a few hours and JiYong poured over his tracklist for as long as he could before Soonho picked them up again to take them to the airport.

 

Even the fans had started noticing JiYong’s weight loss many concerned messages were left on his instagram. Seungri loved the fans so much for caring. JiYong almost collapsed the next day before the fan meeting and the staff had fussed over him for ages, making him drink water and fanning him, but seungri knew that JiYong probably hadn’t eaten since their breakfast the day before.

 

Youngbe was now concerned as well, he realised that what Seungri had said was true, this wasn’t like previous albums. Seungri watched as Youngbae pulled JiYong to the side and listened as his best friend scolded the leader, telling him to eat or he would tell Dami and then Dami would make him obses without his consent. JiYong had looked miserable as Youngbae had gone off on him and Seungri had smiled reassuringly, telling him it was for his own good and it was only because they cared about him so much,

 

They knew that JiYong would put the weight back on when he was less stressed, it was just how he worked, but that didn’t mean that they didn’t have to worry when he was tiny and exhausted. JiYong understood that too, and he really tried to put the awful habit behind him and eat regular meals, if not for himself, then for Seungri.

 

 


 

Okay so I just wanted to express my concern for JiYong’s weight through Seungri’s eyes because honestly, he is so ing tiny right now and it always concerns me. I know it's mainly because of his album and whatnot but I still worry. I hope you enjoyed it!

 

PLease comment, it honestly brightens my day when you do! Love you all, stay healthy and safe!