Lash out

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

A really weird and odd oneshot, it probs doesn’t make any sense but ya know!

Please comment and upvote!!

 

I slowly buttoned up my shirt and straightened the collar. I really didn’t want to go to this party but the leader had given strict instructions that everybody was to go and I wasn’t allowed to skip this time. I looked down at my leather pants and grimaced, I couldn’t do anything in these they were so tight. Seeing as they were JiYong’s, they were tight around my , because everybody knew that JiYong didn’t have one and mine was like a girls so I fitted them tightly.
 
The door to my bedroom opened and JiYong slipped inside, he was wearing all black. A roll neck and black jeans, even though the dress code had been dressy, I hadn’t bothered and neither had JiYong apparently. I smiled at him through the mirror and he approached me. “You ready?” I took a final look at myself, makeup done, clothes done. “Yep” I relied and he nodded. I grabbed my AF-1 handgun from the table and shoved it down the back of my trousers and swung my jacket around my shoulders to conceal it.
 
It was only when we were in the hall way that I took a proper look at him. He had slightly extravagant makeup on today, black eyeliner smudged at the edges and I knew that his makeup artist must have done it, he looked good. I had only put on a tiny bit of eyeliner and some bb cream obviously.
 
We stopped by the door and JiYong pulled on some brown Chelsea boots whilst I picked up some Louis Vuitton dress shoes. A black Bentley pulled up as soon as we left the building and we headed towards the parties address. I let my head fall against the seat and looked at the Seoul lights as we flashed by. Kang Daesung was the one hosting the party tonight, in order of our recent victory over the vipers a gang that had been our rivals for a long time.
 
It didn’t take too long to get to the venue and we pulled up to a traditional Japanese looking house. I the people waiting at the door rushed over and opened the door for us. JiYong got out first and I soon followed. The party was in a secret location due to the police, it would be amazing for them if they found us at one of our gatherings. Some of the most dangerous people in South Korea, the most renowned gang in Seoul and all of its members, it wasn’t only for the sake of police though, gangs had been thriving despite the impending police searches on warehouses and gang hide outs. Our safe house hadn’t been discovered and our supplies were still intact for the moment.
 
I walked inside beside JiYong and clung onto his arm as the flashing lights came into view. He held his arm out further and I slipped my arm through his and therefore we proceeded. Youngbae was chatting to a group of friends with his arm around his girlfriend’s waist and I nodded to him. He replied with the same and turned back to the conversation.
 
Our gang had many members but my team was the best of the best. We were a squad of five, elected to be together by the head himself. He chose the best people who he thought would go together. It hadn’t been a mistake. We had flourished together; they were my best friends, my partners, and my family.
 
I took my arm out of JiYong’s and approached the bar. The man at the bar wasn’t a man I’d seen before and I gave him a smile before sitting down on one of the stools. JiYong had followed me to the bar and he placed his hand on my waist before looking down at me. “I’m going to go and find Daesung, you okay by yourself?” I nodded and waved him off. He still looked guilty at leaving my alone so I gave him a gentle smack on the bum and sent him on his way.
 
The man at the bar spoke “Can I suggest a negroni cocktail for you sir?” I looked up in surprise.
 
“Uh what’s in it?” I asked back.
 
“One part gin, one part vermouth rosso, and one part Campari, garnished with orange peel.” I pursed my lips and nodded. He got busy behind the bar and I looked around the house in interest. It had been a while since I had been at Daesung’s house. It was as nice as always. The traditional Japanese house was Daesung’s style and it was really nice. It had one floor and a court yard like any other, the rooms were separated by partitions that slid across and Daesung had e half of the house into one big room by sliding all of the partitions across.
 
“There you are.” The bar tender said and I was drawn back to reality. I thanked him and took the glass up from the bar top. I swirled the liquid around and took a gulp. It was bitter and had a slight pungent taste to it but I drank it any way. I slid off of the bar stool and wandered off with my drink in hand. As I stepped out onto the court yard, I spied Sandara Noona looking as stunning as usual. I strode over to her and greeted her formally before kissing both her cheeks.
 
“How are you darling?” she smiled.
 
“I’m doing great. And you?” she replied with a similar answer. “And how is JiYong doing, you two still good?” I blushed at her forwardness.
 
“Yeah, we’re great.” I smiled. She grinned and clung onto her glass of champagne. “You look amazing by the way.” I commented. She blushed and bashfully bowed her head.
 
“Thanks Seungri.” I grinned and laughed as she looked uncomfortable.
 
“Ri! “ I heard somebody shout and I looked over to see Seunghyun hyung approaching me with a bottle of wine in his hand. He was drunk as usual and I grinned at him as he approached. “How long have you been here for and you’re already drunk. Tut tut.” He just laughed and gave me a hearty whack on the back. I smiled and took another swig of my drink. It was growing on me now.
 
We engaged in a hearty conversation and I frowned when I felt a little dizzy. Wow the drink was already going to my head. I blinked it off and tried to carry on with the conversation. But suddenly I felt sick. “I uh, I’m just going to go to the bathroom.” I commented and slowly walked away. I went back through the house and through the crowds of people. There were so many people here today and the music was booming too loudly. I staggered through the crowd when a hand stopped me from going any further.
 
“Are you alright there sir?” he asked. I looked up and when my vision came into focus, I recognized the man from the bar. He guided me to an emptier space of the room where it was a bit dark.
 
“Sorry, I just feel really sick and dizzy all of a sudden.” I whined and clutched onto my achy head.
 
“That’s good; it’s about time the drug kicked in.” I looked up in shock. The man had a smirk on his face and suddenly I started struggling.
 
“Who are you?” I slurred. He grinned at me. “Not somebody you want to be with right now.” I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to get rid of the pain. “Let me go!” I croaked out. I pushed him against the wall and stumbled away. I reached into the back of my trousers to get my gun but a hand got there before me and he held it in his hand. Two other figures appeared and I stumbled to the right to try and evade them.
 
People had turned around now but nobody knew what to do. I sloppily lashed out at the man holding the gun but he evaded it easily. “Seungri!” I heard JiYong shout and I rolled my eyes over to where he was standing. I tried to stumble over to him but the man with my gun grabbed me my movements were clumsy and I had no control over my own body.
 
“Let him go!” JiYong shouted and he advanced towards us. I saw him grabbing his gun out of his jean back. The man put his arm around my throat and I felt the cold nose of my very own gun against my temple. “One more move and I will blow his brains out.” The voice said. I flinched and he pressed it harder against my head.
 
“ing leave him alone!” JiYong shouted. I choked under the man’s grip and my eyes started watering. “Let him go! Please” JiYong shouted. He hadn’t advanced forward and his eyes kept flicking from the man to the gun with panic. I struggled against his arm and slowly the man moved back towards the door. JiYong advanced forward and the man released the gun from my head and shot it upwards. JiYong flinched and halted. I let out a small whimper.

 

“Don’t come nearer or I’ll kill him.” The man warned him again. JiYong looked so desperate; the gun was trembling in his hands. I stumbled back with the man, the drug fully kicking in and my eyes drooped closed. “What’s happening to him? Why are his eyes closed?!” JiYong was fully freaking out.

 

The cold hit me and I figured we were outside and I tried to open my eyes again. I was being shoved into the back seat of a car. At least three cars and ten men stood around, they shouted things in Japanese and got into the car. I saw JiYong and Youngbae running out of the house with their guns pointed. One of the men shot at the house as they advanced but that didn’t stop them.

 

The engine revved to life and we sped away with shots ringing off the bonnet of the car. And then I lost consciousness altogether.

 

 

JiYong

 

As soon as the cars drove away my gun fell out of my hand and I fell onto the tiled steps. Youngbae breathed heavily and fell down beside me. “I’m so sorry Ji. I’m so sorry.” He placed his arm around my shoulders and pulled me in.

 

“We are going to get him back.” I choked. The crowd came out of the house and Seunghyun was holding something in his hand. It was the glass Seungri had been drinking from.

 

“Chlorpheniramine” Seunghyun stated after taking a whiff. “He didn’t stand a chance against those guys. ing paralyses you for hours.”  My hand was trembling and I clenched my jaw.

 

“Why did they take him?” I managed to choke out. Youngbae pulled me to his chest. I didn’t want to show weakness to them so I sprung up from the steps and paced away. I pulled my phone out and called my driver. “Get here. Now!” I shouted. The man stuttered an apology. And a minute later he drove round with the Bentley. I stormed around to the driver’s side and pulled him out before getting in and slamming the door shut before driving away, pulling the gravel of the driveway up with me as I left.

 

I wiped drove like a mad man and went through all of the red lights, it didn’t take long to get back to my house and I took the stairs four at a time before banging the door to my apartment open. I was shaking with anger and worry, my mind was clouded with fury and I let out a shout of anger before lashing out at the first thing I saw, it happened to be the TV. Our expensive television fell to the ground after I’d kicked it and the list went on.

 

My hands were bleeding by the time I was done and our apartment was trashed. My phone was ringing on the floor somewhere and I let out another frustrated yell. I had anger issues and I knew it but it was just the thought of Seungri’s frightened face that had me trashing things.

 

But why had they taken him? That was what was annoying me. I had seen the man before, I just couldn’t put my finger on it where. My phone was still ringing so I walked over to it and picked it off the floor. “What?” I asked fiercly.

 

“JiYong we found something.” It was Seunghyun, our sort of forensic in the squad. “We know who it was.” I sat up.

 

“Who? Who the took him?” I hounded.


“It was Joon Hwangsan.” The phone fell out of my hand.


“I-I shot him!” I said when I had composed myself. “I killed them all. The vipers were annihilated, I shot him.” I repeated.

 

“Apparently not, he has assembled a new group under the same name. But JiYong-” he paused. “You destroyed them; they’re not going to go easy on Seungri, they must know how close you two are. Seeing as you barely show emotion to anybody, he was the easiest choice.” I clenched my jaw.

 

“It’s my entire fault then. I will be there in the morning.” I said before hanging up and ignoring Seunghyun’s objections. I held my head in my hands and pushed my fingers through my black hair.

 

I’m so sorry baby, I’m just so sorry.

 

I picked myself off the floor and traped to the bedroom before falling on the bed. I wanted to be out there searching for him right now; I wanted to be there with him. But there was nothing that could be done at the moment; we just had to wait it out. I couldn’t sleep; all I could do was imagine what I could have done to save him, to have him here with me. It was hopeless.

 

I didn’t sleep and when it got to five I showered and got my gear ready. I was getting Seungri back if it killed me.

 

I pulled on some black skinny jeans and a matching t-shirt. I shoved my gun in the back of my jeans and pulled a bomber jacket on top. I lived in the most expensive part of Seoul in a high rise apartment. Yet somehow the sunrise didn’t impress me today, I had other things to think about.

 

I got to base around seven and the team was already there, minus Seungri of course. “JiYong.” Youngbae looked up solemnly. “They sent a video, but I don’t know if you should watch it.” I sprung forward.

 

“Show me it, now!” I screamed. Youngbae flinched and turned to the computer before clicking on a file link. It turned to full screen and I swiveled to look at the big screen on the other side of the room.

 

A man wearing a mask appeared in the camera. “We have something precious of JiYong’s and we would so hate for you to not get it back. Two years ago, do you remember? You destroyed us. You destroyed everything we had built. You killed my brother, whom I cared about, so now I’m going to hurt something of yours.” He stepped away and the room was revealed.

 

I gasped as Seungri appeared, they had taken his clothes and he sat there in just boxers. He was handcuffed to a wall, his mouth was duck taped but the man approached and tore the duck tape off. Seungri looked so vulnerable and scared, I clenched my fist. His eyes stayed on the ground. The man kicked him in the ribs and Seungri fell onto his side, but he didn’t make a noise. I watched in anger as they hurt him, they jeered at him. Youngbae asked me if I wanted to stop watching it but I couldn’t.

 

Finally he let out a whimpering sound and the man gleefully smiled and kicked him again. His small body was now littered with bruises and cuts and he was just curled up taking it. It lasted for too long and before I knew it, I had tears running down my cheeks. I was a gang leader, I didn’t cry – but seeing somebody else touch him like that got me so angry.

 

The video finally finished and I brushed at my eyes to wipe away the tears. “D-did you track the video, where was it sent from?” I asked immediately. Seunghyun and Daesung exchanged a glance at my supposedly passive attitude. They didn’t know that I was planning their deaths intimately in my head, they didn’t see how my hand was clenched around the handle of my gun behind my back, I was beyond angry.

 

“There was nowhere to track to, it was sent on a memory stick.” Youngbae started. My phone rang and there was a death quiet. “Answer it.” Youngbae said. It was an unknown number. I slid my thumb across the screen.

 

It was quiet on the other line until “Kwon JiYong?”

 

“What do you want? Who are you?” I demanded.

 

“I’m your worst enemy, the one holding your precious Seungri.” I gritted my teeth.

 

“What do you want? Anything.” I practically pleaded.

 

“I want you dead, kwon JiYong.” The voice crackled. I made the signal at Youngbae to start tracking and he typed away furiously.

 

“Let me speak to him, I need to hear his voice. “ I begged. There was scuffling.

 

“H-hyung?” the small voice started.


“Seungri, are you okay. Baby I saw the video, you are okay? Be strong sweetie you got that?” I whispered down the line.


“I’m sorry JiYong hyung, I shouldn’t have had that drink.” He wailed.

 

“No, Seungri, none of this is your fault Hun – I shouldn’t have left you.” He was holding back tears and I could tell.

 

“Ji, don’t you dare give yourself for me. Don’t you dare-” his voice was raising.

 

“Seungri? Baby, can you hear me?”

 

“So soppy, I feel sick.” The cold voice came again.

 

“Where shall I meet you?” I choked out.

 

“Tomorrow, under Wonhyo Bridge – be there at seven in the evening. If you’re not alone, we will kill Seungri.” The line went dead and I held it by my ear for another few seconds before slamming it down on the desk.

 

“Did you get it?” I asked straight away.

 

“Warehouse near Jamsu, I can get us there.” He said, picking up his keys and shouldering his backpack. I nodded. Youngbae picked his armalite up off the hook and checked his bullet supply.

 

“I’m going to blow their brains out; nobody hurts my brother like that.” He marched out. I turned to Daesung and Seunghyun.

 

“You don’t have to come you know?”

 

“Are you kidding me, I’m going to make them wish their mothers had never ted around.” Seunghyun smiled. He too grabbed his go to weapon and pulled Daesung with him. Daesung was always in; he loved Seungri too much to not go to save him. I smiled at them and pulled my hood up before following Youngbae to the waiting car.

 

“Ready?” I asked.

 

“Hell yes.” Was the reply from all three sides.

 

We arrived at Jamsu and parked a little way from the warehouses. Youngbae got all of his gadgets out and started searching away. Daesung sat on the hood of the car polishing his rifle and double checking he had enough bullets. I just sat numbly, playing with the ring on my thumb which had been a present from Seungri on my 25th birthday.

 

Seunghyun was smoking a little bit away, he was observing the surroundings and I knew from experience that he was planning all possible escape routes. I smiled at my team and carried on fiddling with my ring. We’re coming Seungri. Don’t worry.

 

“GOT IT!” Youngbae exclaimed triumphantly. “If I’m right, which I always am – Seungri and Joon Hwangsan with his cockroaches are in warehouse J.  I nodded and stood up.

 

“Let’s go!” I hollered. We went quietly, I had my gun at the ready and a machete strung across my back if I needed it. Youngbae was fully prepped for a fight; he was wearing goggles with yellow lenses and a full blown bullet proof jacket. Daesung looked like a detective in his trench coat and cap which was pulled low over his eyes and Seunghyun just looked as chick as usual, no evidence that he was about to go on a killing spree showed.

 

We got to warehouse J and crowded around the door. We had seen two men smoking around the other side and so had scouted to the back to avoid any early confrontation.

 

I silently opened the door and we crept in one by one, my gun pointed ahead. It was dark over here but I could see light further up. Voices echoed on the other side of the big warehouse and my fingers trembled slightly at the thought of having Seungri so close but so far away.

 

We came to a partition and I paused, I could hear laughing and jeering round the other side and when I peered around the corner, I could see a group of men around a small table playing cards. Daesung got out the gasser and rolled it across the floor.

 

They were so absorbed in their game that they didn’t even notice it that was until it hit one of their feet. He looked down and saw the gas but it was too late, one of them let out a yell and they all started coughing before one by one, they fainted. I pulled my mask over my nose and advanced forward whilst they were down.

 

We went in single file down the next narrow hall way until I heard more jeering. I looked through one of the doorways and my blood went cold. Seungri lay in a pool of his own blood. A group of men were around him, hurting him, kicking him. He looked unconscious but I couldn’t tell.

 

One of the men poured his drink on top of Seungri’s face and he spluttered before coughing. I took a step forward in anger but Seunghyun pulled me back. “Wait.” He hissed. I nodded before looking again.

 

“ you, you all.” I heard Seungri shout and a small smile made it to my face. He was so brave, he always had been. There were three men and I turned around. “You guys find Hwangsan, I’ll deal with these twats.” I whispered. They nodded, knowing that I could handle it.

 

Youngbae went to the left whilst Daesung went right with Seunghyun. I looked into the room and held my breath before advancing. I shot the first guy in the leg and let out a wild war cry before landing on the other. He didn’t have time to react and I gave him a secure kick to the chest, he toppled over and I screamed again before running at the last man. He was prepared and met my munch with a punch.

 

I swung my fist at him and got him in the cheek. The other man had recovered and he grabbed me from behind. I lashed my leg back and kicked him in the balls. He let out a moan and I turned back to the other guy. I lashed out at him and grabbed him by the neck before pushing him against the wall, my rage was undeniable and that helped me win this fight. He soon lost consciousness from lack of air and I dropped him to the ground before turning to the guy on the floor, I knocked him out with a boot to the head before rushing over to the terrified Seungri.

 

He had never seen me so angry, of that I was sure. He looked scared.

 

“Seungri!” I cried and crouched down to him. He was still chained to the wall and the bruises were only getting worse. I enveloped him into a hug and cradled him in my arms. He shivered against me and I immediately pulled my jacket off and swung it around his shoulders.

 

I kissed the top of his head multiple times and cradled his head in my lap. “Hyung!” he finally cried and I lost it with him.

 

“I was so worried about you Seungri” I sobbed. “You don’t even know how worried I was.” He cried even more and I slowly let go of his head to look at his wounds. “How could they do this?” I muttered angrily. “They didn’t hurt you in any other way, did they?” a thought had come into my head. He shook his head adamantly.

 

“No, baby – they didn’t.” He softly said. I realized that his hands were still attached to the wall and I grabbed my machete from the ground. “Hold on.” I warned and he shied away from the knife. I brought it down on the cuffs and they fell to the floor with a clang.

 

I rubbed his wrists which had blue lines around them from the cuffs. He stopped me with a movement and placed his hands on my cheeks. “I can’t believe you came for me.” He whispered and I tipped my forehead against his. “Of course I did, I love you.” It was simple but it got a small smile out of him.

 

There was a scuffing noise and Daesung and Seunghyun appeared dragging a man between them. “We found him.” Daesung said simply, dropping him at my feet. I stood up and pulled Seungri up with me. Approaching the man, I clenched my fist.

 

“You messed with BigBang. You messed with me, G-Dragon, you messed with the most important person in my life, and you had the audacity to hurt him. Prepare to die once and for all Joon Hwangsan.” I advanced on him without mercy.

 

I carried Seungri as he was too weak to walk, he kept nearly fainting and it worried me so. When we got back to the car, I sat in the very back with Seungri in my lap. I wrapped him in a blanket so he wasn’t so cold. “I’m never letting you out of my sight again, lee Seunghyun.”

 

What the hell even was this, sorry! I just had this idea come to mind and I wrote it down, sorry if its long and boring but I tried my best.

 

Please comment your thoughts they are really appreciated.