Maknae! No.

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

"I've signed up for the military." The reactions were all different. Seunghyun looked surprised, Youngbae looked horrified, Daesung looked as though he was going to burst into tears and JiYong, well JiYong looked as if he was going to murder me. It was silent for around thirty seconds before all hell broke loose. 

They all started talking over each other and shouting whilst I stood back and let them argue. JiYong was the only one who sat in silence. He still had a look of immense anger on his face and his fists were clenched. 

He stood up and everyone went quiet again. "Seunghyun, I need to speak to you." He murmured in quiet fury. I let myself be pulled from the studio and a tiny bit of fear crept into me at JiYongs all too calm reaction. 

The facade didn't last long though. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?!" he paused for a second "Tell me you were joking?" he hissed. The grip on my arm tightened. 

Yet I held my head up defiantly "I wasn't joking, and I'm going to go no matter what you say." His beautiful features looked livid and he dug his nails into my wrist. 

"Does Mr. Yang know about your decision?" 

"Not yet, I wanted to tell you guys first." I stated simply. 

"You're not going." He warned. 

"Yes, I am" I argued back. 

"Withdraw your application now!" he shouted. 

"It's my life, JiYong! I can't just revolve around BigBang!"

"I do, I revolve my whole life around BigBang on a daily basis! Do you think I want to all the time? No, no I don't but I'm not a selfish bastard like you am I?" he said venomously and I shuffled uncomfortably at his words. But some how they just made me even angrier. 

"I'm selfish am I?! Get your head out of your own arse, JiYong. You're not perfect, if you revolve your whole life around BigBang and all of us, where were you when I had a car accident? Oh yeah, in ing Paris with your girlfriend. Did you even call me to see how I was? No you didn't. So stop pretending to be so perfect when your no better than me."

He looked around before pulling me into the toilet. I frowned and straightened the shirt I was wearing. “You know I said sorry about that…” he drifted off.
 
“You said sorry for not visiting me but what about a phone call. Don’t tell me you were too busy to even pick up the phone for one minute. In fact, don’t bother – I don’t want to even argue about this again. He looked at the floor and I tried to leave again but he stopped me.
 
“When would you have been going to the army.” I glared at him.
 
“I am going in two months.” He glowered at the floor. “Stop trying to dissuade me.”
 
“Seungri” he warned. I tried to walk out again but this time he pushed me against the wall. My head his wall and I gasped. His hand was fisted in my shirt and I tried o move his hand. He got in my face. “Do you really think that the president is going to let your go” he was sneering now and I squirmed uncomfortably. His nose was almost touching mine and I struggled futilely. The door to the bathroom opened and Han Bin from iKon walked in. His eyebrows lifted when he saw us.
 
I used JiYong’s surprise to push him off me. Han Bin stood frozen, not knowing what to do. JiYong blushed and Han Bin coughed awkwardly before coming further into the room. “I uh, I just need to use the loo” he stuttered slightly. JiYong grabbed onto my arm and pulled me out of the toilet.
 
I tore my arm out of his grip. “I’m going to see Hyunsuk Hyung, don’t try and stop me.” I left him standing there with a lost look on his face.

 

 

JiYong

I had always thought that he was joking when he talked about signing up. He still had years before it was compulsory for him to go, so why now? Why did he decide that it was time at the height of his career? We were doing so well as a group, so why now? He was surrounded by people who loved him, so why now? The questions kept replaying as I slowly slugged my way back to the studio. I was bombarded with questions as soon as I stepped through the door.

 

I just blinked and sat down in my chair. “He always joked about it, none of us took it seriously – why would he go now?” Youngbae said slowly. Everyone hushed down and I looked up.

 

“We all thought that he was joking around but we were wrong.” I said numbly. It hadn’t quite realised that Seungri was effectively leaving the band for nearly two years. What about the fans? I sat up and put my head in my hands with a sigh of despair. We were going to fall apart without him here.

 

A few minutes later, an assistant asked for me to go and see Mr. Yang. I followed her up to her office and entered. Seungri sat in one chair with his knees crossed. I glared at him, still angry and sat in the chair next to his. Mr. Yang looked up from his desk. He had that serious face on and I gulped.

 

“Seungri just told him his plans…” it went quiet. “I have decided to let him do it. If he wants to do it there is nothing I can do to stop him, no contract can get in the way of serving your country. Although Seungri still hasn’t given me a viable explanation, I expect that he is doing it for the best reasons. While BigBang is gone, I am planning to focus on sub groups – GDXTOP for example.” I looked over at Seungri and saw a hint of jealousy in his eyes.

 

As soon as we left the office, I pinned Seungri against the wall again. “Please Seungri, at least give me your reasons.” I begged him with tears in my eyes.

 

“I-JiYong.” He started “Sometimes it gets too much you know. I want a break from the fame and the cameras. Please understand Hyung.” I nodded my head slightly.

 

“It’s your decision I guess.” I managed to choke out. “But you won’t suit a buzz cut.” I finally whined out. A little laugh escaped.

 

“You can do it for me if you want.” He laughed.

 

“Yes!”

 

…2 weeks…

“Why do I regret this?” he moaned slightly as I wrapped a tea towel around his shoulders.

 

“Shush, it will look great.” I murmured as I fixed the blade onto the end of the razor.

 

“I should have gone to a hair dresser” he looked warily at the razor in my hand. I grinned slightly evilly. “No JiYong, I change my mind” he tried to get up from the chair but I pushed him back down and started the razor on his hair. “My hair, No!” he screamed. I laughed as I pushed the razor through his locks of blonde hair.

 

It was soon pooling on my kitchen floor around his feet and I leant over him to even it out. Having lost his hair made him look more grown up, his eyes looked bigger and I felt the fuzz of hair that still remained on his head. It wasn’t cut too close and he looked similar to in 2012.

 

“You look like a walnut maknae”

 

“Yah, come here!” the razor and I ran away with a loud yell of surprise.

 

 

Short I know. It was a request so yeah…

 

Sorry it took so long. Thanks for reading and please leave a comment! plus I'm, really pissed off with bts's manager right now, nothing can calm me down.