Bae Bae

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

Bae bae was a slightly different affair. Youngbae and Seunghyun waltzed into the room brandishing their alcohol. Seunghyun had brought two bottles of wine and Smirnoff in a litre bottle and Youngbae was hauling two crates of beer and a bottle of tequila.

 

“Mine mine mine mine mine” JiYong chanted, snatching the tequila out of Youngbae’s arms and cradling it to his chest. I smiled at Seunghyun and whipped the wine glasses out from my bag. We were like rowdy teenagers and we all hooted when Seunghyun poured it into glasses. I knew that some people from ikon were in the studio next door but we just didn’t care.

 

After sipping on the wine, we all went in for the spirits and soon we were even louder than before. Daesung was slightly like a light weight and he was drunk pretty fast. Youngbae started body rolling when we actually got round to recording and pretty soon, he was dancing round shirtless and trying to rap seunghyuns part.

 

JiYong’s voice went up a tone, it always did when he was drunk and he was animatedly telling Daesung about the process of making this song in a high pitched voice. Teddy soon joined us and he helped himself to some Smirnoff and sat in the producer seat.

 

JiYong went first and he was so hyper he kept making goat noises and screaming down the microphone. At least seven “SKIRRTTS” came out each time he did it and we were all dying with laughter on the other side of the screen.

 

Youngbae joined him in the recording booth and they both started hyperly screaming and singing really loudly. I just pissed myself laughing on the other side of the glass. I needed to pee from all the alcohol I had consumed so I quickly left the studio and staggered down the hall singing really loudly. Without thinking, I opened ikons door and shimmied into their session.

 

Jinhwan and Hanbin looked at me weirdly as I looked around confused. “Oh, this isn’t the loo” I then let off a peal of giggles and jumped on the sofa. They looked so confused but slightly amused. I hiccupped a few times before rolling around on the sofa, humming bae bae to myself but still not getting up.

 

“Seungriiiiiiii” it was JiYong “Babyyyyyyyy where are you?” he was yelling it so loudly, I was sure the whole building could hear. He looked in the studio and saw me before bundling himself on top of me on the sofa. “I missed you, where are you going?” he pouted, sprinkling my face in kisses. I wiped them off and giggled.

 

“I need to peeeee” I whined and he purposely kneed me in the bladder. “Ouch!” I pouted “Oppa is so mean” JiYong’s face changed and he rubbed my stomach tenderly.

 

“I’m sorry sweetie, I didn’t mean it” I smiled at his cuteness and kissed him quickly. By now, Jinhwan and Hanbin were just watching us in open mouthed confusement. I smiled sheepishly at them before rolling off the sofa.

 

“Lets go wee neh?” I asked, holding out my hand. JiYong took my hand and jumped on my back.

 

“To the toilets!” he yelled loudly and we galloped out of the studio. But before the door shut, I heard a brief. “What the ?” from hanbin making me howl with laughter. After expertly peeing with JiYong still clinging onto my back, we got back to the studio and saw that Chae had turned up.

 

“HERE COMES THE CUTEST COUPLE IN THE WORLD!” she shouted as soon as she saw us and I kissed her cheek before pulling her into a hug.

 

“Here comes the iest female in the world!” JiYong shouted and he hugged her too. Daesung was in the recording studio and so we all sat down on the sofa whilst he recorded his bit. I started talking to Chae and JiYong sat by my side, waiting for me to return my attention to him, I felt his hand on my hip getting tighter and I smirked to myself slightly.

 

When Chaerin’s manager called her she excused herself and turned around to answer it. JiYong cuddled against me even more. “You’re ignoring me” he whined and I turned to face him.

 

“Never” I laughed but he still pouted. JiYong was either really y or really cute when he was drunk and at the moment he was in the cute stage. “You’re so adorable” I booped his nose and he suddenly pulled himself into my lap, all cuteness gone.

 

I was trapped between his legs and he was looking down at me with dark eyes. “I’m not cute” he growled before leaning down and placing a sloppy kiss on my exposed collar bone. I pushed him back slightly.

 

“Babe, there’s other people here” I whispered but he ignored me and carried on with the sloppy kisses. Youngbae finally noticed our making out session and EWed really loudly, making everybody look at us. I grinned sheepishly and wiped my lips of all JiYongs saliva.

 

JiYong had no shame, he still straddled my lap, he looked over at the others and winked before spinning round and kissing me again. I decided I didn’t care either and parted my lips for him. “GROSS!” Seunghyun shouted, and I giggled into the kiss.

 

When it was my turn to record, I swallowed half a bottle of water before entering the studio. My part was so serious compared to every body else’s and I tried to keep serious but with JiYong making kissy faces at me through the glass, I kept bursting into peals of giggles and going out of tune when he made weird expressions at me.

 

“Oh my! JiYong stop!” he laughed down the speakers and I glared at him playfully.

 

“AGAIN!” he grinned, playing the music.

 

 

 

Yey so that’s bae bae done :) please comment any ideas of how you thought they would have acted in bang bang bang and we like to party!!!