Sleep in

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

I opened my eyes and immediately closed them again. The sun was pouring through the open balcony doors and straight onto the bed. The warmth covered me like a blanket and I groaned in pleasure at the warmth. It was only then that I felt the pressure on my stomach and I smiled immediately when I saw the familiar mop of blonde hair resting on my stomach. Our legs were tangled together whilst his arms were wrapped around my torso. Although he was just wearing boxers and one of my t-shirts, he managed to look amazing.

 

I reached to the side and grabbed my phone from the side table. It was nearly twelve and I sighed with happiness, we had finished the awards late last night and just collapsed onto the bed. We had no schedule today and we were just going to lounge about all day.

 

I put my phone back and my hand rested on Seungri head. His hair was so soft and I pushed my fingers through it and looked out of the balcony doors. The sky was a pale blue and the wind was pushing the curtains across the dark wooden floor. It swished and swooshed until the wind hit my face.  

 

There was nothing I wanted more than to lay here all day with Seungri in my arms. Seungri didn't look like he would be waking up again anytime soon. The day was beautiful outside and was happy to appreciate it from my view here in my bed. I was exhausted from last night and still hadn't taken a shower. It had been a rather sweaty performance and I felt a bit disgusting but it was of no matter, I could shower later.

 

The sheets bundled around Seungri’s ankles and he moved his legs every couple of minutes. There was a knock on the door and a second later Youngbae popped his head in. His eyes softened at the sight of sleeping Seungri. “We're going out for lunch if you wanted to come” he whispered, approaching and the bed quietly. His hand travelled up Seungri’s back until he played with his locks with a fond smile. Seungri twitched his nose lightly before I felt a kiss bring pressed onto my torso.

 

“Morning baby” he croaked, still not opening his eyes. I smiled happily and he lifted his head up and pouted happily, still not opening his eyes. I leant forward and gave him a morning kiss. He smiled sleepily before dropping back onto my waist.

 

“You two are just adorable.” Youngbae commented and Seungri’s eyes flew open.

 

“Hyung!” he shouted, suddenly blushing.

 

“In answer to your question, I don’t think that we’ll come to lunch” I smiled, hooking my arms back around Seungri and throwing my legs over his waist.

 

“Well I believe I should leave before I see something I certainly don’t want to see” he made a weird hand movement that looked slightly ual. I made a face at him and he skipped out of the room, leaving us alone. Seungri looked up at me before shuffling up the bed until his head was at the crook of my neck. I felt a small kiss being pressed to my neck and I closed my eyes before leaning my head back on my pillow.

 

“You look beautiful in this light” he whispered. I opened my eyes again and down at the angelic boy on my chest. “I’m cold” he added with a giggle. I slid out from under his body and approached the balcony doors. As I was going to close it, I felt another body against mine, arms wound around my chest. I leant my head back until it was against Seungri’s collar bone.

 

“Hong Kong looks so little from up here” he whispered.

 

“It does, doesn’t it? I wish…I wish we could stay up here forever.” Seungri giggled into my neck and I just felt at bliss. I felt so happy suddenly.

 

“I’m hungry”

 

“We should have gone out to lunch with the others” I groaned.

 

“Let’s go out, just the two of us” he let go of me and I finally shut the balcony doors and turned around. Seungri was pulling some jeans on and I rubbed my eyes before shuffling my hands through the various clothes that littered the floor. I picked out a loose shirt and some jeans before opening the door to our rooms.

 

“Oh can you grab my wallet” I called to Seungri and he scooped it up from the table before following me out of the rooms and slipping his hand into mine. We left the hotel quietly and with caps pulled low over our eyes. The fans hadn’t yet discovered which hotel we were staying at so it was nice being able to leave without being crowded around.

 

We held hands subtly and soon found a small café near the hotel. The food was decent and I watched Seungri scoff down a few sandwiches, I merely sipped on a coffee and watched him lovingly over the table. It made me so happy seeing Seungri eating loads, the fans had started calling chubby and fat when we had started the tour and he had started eating less and less and it was only when he fainted from the lack of food that we had realised something was up. But slowly, he improved and we soon had him eating healthily again and nothing was said of it to anybody else, let alone his parents, goodness knows how much they would have worried.

 

He had some tomato sauce around his mouth and I reached across and I wiped it off making him blush. “Sorry, I’m eating like a pig aren’t I”

 

“No, of course not” I smiled. He still blushed a little but stopped eating and I frowned.


“I’m done anyway” he smiled, setting his knife and fork down on the table. I payed for his meal and my coffee and we left the café again.

 

“I’m tired” Seungri whined as we walked along the street. He leant his head on my shoulder and I wrapped an arm around him. “Do you want to go back to the hotel?” I asked worriedly.

 

“No, I like this, just walking hand in hand with you” he smiled. I squeezed his hand and we kept are heads down as we walked the streets of the city of Hong Kong.

 

 

 

 

So that was a really quick cute thing that I needed to get out of my system.

Please comment, thanks for reading.