Benefits of Winning

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

 

JiYong exited out of his car and cracked his neck painfully before looking around. It was crowded and he immediately got people hollering for his attention. “Yo Kwon!” JiYong turned to see Seunghyun with his crew around him.

 

“Choi” JiYong greeted, turning to bump fists with the other man. “What have you brought today?” Seunghyun eyed JiYong’s Bugatti up with obvious taste and Jiyong slapped his hand down on the bonnet.

 

“One y car is what I’ve brought” JiYong said, turning to see the rest of his crew pulling up behind him. JiYong saw Youngbae walking over and gave a wave before looking over his crew. His eyes lingered on a man he’d never seen before and he nodded at Youngbae.

 

“Who’s your new chick?” he questioned, eyeing Seungri up.

 

“Lee yo, he’s from the south, best drifter I’ve ever seen” Youngbae boasted, squaring up his shoulders and pulling ‘lee’ forward by the shirt. Jiyong nodded and then turned back to Seunghyun and held up a wad of cash. Seunghyun held up his own, and then youngbae. JiYong smirked and opened his car door.

 

“Let’s race” he said before sliding into the driver's seat. He flicked the turbo switches up and  nodded to Daesung who was on the start line. They lined up next to each other, Youngbae revved and JiYong smirked as Chaerin strutted onto the start line holding her flag, a lolly dangling from her lips, her hair done up in high bunches, wearing nothing but a skimpy bikini.

 

“Are you es ready?” she yelled, holding the flag in the air. She stood between Youngbae and Seunghyun’s cars fearlessly. “Go!” she pulled the flag down and JiYong put his foot down, rushing forward in front of Seunghyun and Youngbae. He heard the screams of the spectators and the adrenaline rush and he smirked as he pressed down on the gas and revved forward. The others were wildly swerving behind him.

 

JiYong rounded a corner and looked in his wing mirror to see youngbae giving himself a turbo boost. He sided JiYong and smirked at him from the side, jIyong swerved and lightly nudged the side of his car before steadying around a corner. They were on a final stretch when Jiyong finally flicked the turbo boost and lowered the suspensions, there were sparks coming from his wheels and he waved at Youngbae through the window as he sped past and reached 180 mph on his box. Swearing, Jiyong flicked the gears and flicked up the turbo boost one last time before pressing the button and flying over the finish line.

 

The crowds were cheering and Jiyong rounded the circle of onlookers before coming to a halt. Youngbae pulled up and lastly Seunghyun. JiYong exited the car and rested against his hood. Seunghyun pulled up last and wiped his sweat as he exited. Daesung whacked JiYong on the back  and Youngbae begrudgingly handed over the money to Daesung as did Seunghyun. JiYong took the bills and saluted the two before going over to Youngbae and leaning to whisper in his ear. He eyed ’lee’ up who was standing a few metres off. “I’ll have your new baby boy next time yeah” he whispered. Youngbae smirked and looked over his shoulder at lee.

 

“Sure thing” he smirked before turning to get in his car again. “Well done Kwon, see you next time” and then he sped off.  Seunghyun just gave a two wave before speeding off in his own car. Jiyong pocketed the cash and threw Seungri a wink before sliding into his front seat and parking in a spot near the building.

 

JiYong found some boytoy and soon had him on his lap, he was going to splash his cash. He was about to get heated when a familiar alarm went off. “Cops! ing go! Cops are hot on our asses” Jiyong practically threw the man off his lap and sprinted to his car before revving off. It was a mad panic and Jiyong swerved down a back street before pulling up into a parking garage. He parked the bugatti and grabbed a jacket before exiting the garage and pacing down the road. A police car sped past and JiYong lowered his head before throwing his jacket around his shoulders.


“Kwon put your hands up” he heard a siren and looked over his shoulder to see a police car.

 

“” he swore before making a run for it down a back alley. He managed to evade the police car and ducked into a doorway until they were past.

 

JiYong called Hanbin from his crew and a battered up maserati pulled up ten minutes later to pick him up. “The serious races start next week, I need a new set of pistons in my Mclaren if I’m going to compete” JiYong said and he talked of his plans to Hanbin before they pulled up at the house.

 

“I’ll see you later Han” JiYong slapped his shoulder and thanked him before getting out and walking up to his front door.

 

“Yo where the hell were you?” Dami shouted as he came in. she was in a short silk dress, reading a book on the couch.

 

“Sorry the cops came and I needed to make a quick exit”  JiYong admitted and Dami started getting all upset. JiYong swore and stomped upstairs as she got all fussy. He loved his sister but sometimes she was just too much.

 

A week past and JiYong didn’t do any more street racing, he was preparing for the big races on the following weekend. JiYong rocked up with his crew a few hours before the main events started. He parked near the track and got out. Music was blasting and all the girls were wandering around in skimpy shorts and bikini tops, he had three girls on him as he walked towards the boothe. Chaerin was there and she gave him a wave.

 

JiYong saw Youngbae and whistled when he saw the sweet ride he had. Youngbae strutted out and JiYong eyed the turbo engine up. He saw lee out of the corner of his eye and looked the other man up and down. He was so ing hot.

 

Youngbae approached him. “Yo I meant what I said last time, about the guy” he said quietly.

 

“Seungri said if you can beat my Audi R8, he’ll let you him into next sunday” JiYong whistled.

 

“So his name's Seungri” JiYong mused “He obviously knows I’m going to beat you” JiYong smirked and youngbae just raised his eyebrows.

 

JiYong did indeed beat Youngbae, he was always one step ahead. Youngbae handed him the money and then looked over at Seungri. The other man was eyeing him up with obvious interest. Jiyong sidled up to the Drifter. “Well, I guess I’m yours” the drifter said in a calm voice. “Come on them baby boy” Seungri whispered, grabbing JiYong’s arm.

 

JiYong smirked and threw Youngbae a wave before wrapping an arm around Seungri’s waist. “You can drive” he coaxed Seungri and the boy smirked before pushing in front of Jiyong once they got to the Mclaren. He pushed JiYong into the front seat before sliding through the door and onto his lap. JiYong smirked as Seungri pressed down on the gas and turned the ignition.

 

They revved and Jiyong gasped when Seungri grinded back onto his lap as he pressed on the gas. “Come on baby boy” JiYong laughed, reaching round and squeezing the other man’s thick thighs. Seungri drifted around Youngbae which blew up a lot of dust. Jiyong saw Youngbae roll his eyes at the two men before they sped off.

 

Seungri took control at the wheel and parked in a secluded area of the crowded carpark. JiYong was semi hard by the time they parked as Seungri had made a show of grinding on him every time he revved.

 

Once they were parked, Seungri expertly turned around and looked down at him. “Well hello” he said in an amused voice before he leant down and kissed JiYong with no holding back. JiYong reached up and pushed his hands through the other man’s hair. Seungri smirked into the kiss and didn’t hesitate to roll his hips into Jiyong’s groin. “Oh god” Jiyong muttered.

 

“What’s wrong, hard already mr bigshot” Seungri smirked and rolled his hips once again. JiYong couldn’t take it anymore and greedily pushed Seungri’s shirt off. Seungri smiled and pulled the fabric over his head before tugging on the bottom of Jiyong’s shirt. As soon as jiyong was shirtless, Seungri got to work on on the older man’s neck. JiYong smiled and reached behind the younger to cup his , gently massaging his asscheeks. Seungri groaned and let his clammy hands slide down Jiyong’s chest, tugging at his s gently before sliding over the curve of his abs.

 

Jiyong gasped when his hands came to slide across his groin. “Ever had in a car before?” Seungri asked, struggling with the zipper on Jiyong’s pants.

 

“No” Jiyong chuckled.

 

“Good, I’ll lead the way then” Seungri grinned, finally succeeding in getting the zipper down on Jiyong’s jeans. Jiyong gasped with relief when Seungri slid his hands under the lining of his boxers and finally the cool hand was on his . JiYong threw his head back against the headrest and groaned when Seungri slid his hand up and down.

 

Seungri shuffled on his lap and knelt up to quickly pull his trousers and boxers down in one swift tug, stills working JiYong’s in one hand. JiYong gasped when Seungri’s sprang free of his boxers and squeezed the bare skin on Seungri’s before reaching forward and rubbing his own against Seungri’s. The other man let out a whine of pleasure and pumped Jiyong harder.

 

“Are you ready for me baby” Seungri whispered, leaning down to press his lips to Jiyong’s once again. JiYong thrashed his head back and ran his hands down Seungri’s side as the other pressed his hands on his thighs and knelt up before guiding Jiyong’s to his .

 

JiYong gulped when he felt himself pressing against the tightness and his hips spasmed upwards, pressing further into the other man. Seungri let out a whimper before sinking down a little. His hands were shaking on Jiyong’s thighs as he sunk down slowly. JiYong bucked up involuntarily and Seungri threw his head back in pain and pleasure before sinking down a little further.

 

Seungri then let go and sank all the way down, his eyes rolled back in his head and his toes curled against the door as he tried to balance himself. JiYong gently upwards and Seungri gasped as he was pushed upwards. Seungri clung onto JiYong’s shoulders and lifted himself up before slowly sinking down again. JiYong groaned at the tightness around his and raked his nails down Seungri’s back, leaning back against the seat.

 

People were milling around outside the car and could clearly see in but nobody paid them any mind, nobody cared where people had or who someone had with. JiYong roughly pulled at Seungri’s warm skin as the other man pulled up and then dropped down again, rolling his hips against his groin, driving his deeper and deeper each time.

 

Seungri kissed him sloppily, gasping as JiYong hit the spot over and over again before taking his own into his hands and jerking in time to the s. The whole fukcing car was shaking when Seungri went full throttle. The boy had a lot of stamina.

Seungri placed one hand on JiYong's chest and then pressed the other against the ceiling of the car before throwing his head back and letting his mouth fall open in a silent scream of pleasure, and he fell down and pushed up again and again, JiYong met him every time he sank down with a wide that had Seungri silently screaming whilst clawing the ceiling of the car.

Jiyong came deep inside Seungri, his hips still spasmed and jerked as he released and seungri let out a breathy moan at the feeling of JiYong painting his walls with his .

Seungri came shortly after with his and Jiyong’s hand wrapped around his . Seungri shakily lifted himself off of Jiyong and pulled his pants back up followed by his jeans. Seungri then pulled his shirt on with struggle in the small space. “Hey hey hey where are you going?” Jiyong asked as Seungri opened the door. JiYong quickly pulled his own jeans over his wilting and watched as Seungri hopped out with a slight limp.

 

“If you want me again, big boy” Seungri smirked and looked over his shoulder as he started to walk away “You’ll have to win another race.” And with a wink, JiYong watched as Seungri sauntered away, back towards his crew.

 

He was going to have to race again, and he as going to have to win.


 


Lol so I’ve decided that Sunday is my day off of revision and I was watching fast & furious (aka my favourite film franchise ever) and this was the result.

 

I hope you enjoyed it, I made it ty ayyy. Please comment and upvote and stuff! Love you all!