Youngbae's Wedding

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

 

It was natural that under stressful situations, people would get sensitive and when it was your best friends wedding, it was bound to be a stress filled time. Seungri didn’t take this into consideration when he constantly pestered Jiyong when he was trying to help Youngbae find a tux. Jiyong tried to be patient with the younger he really did but Seungri was pestering him about stupid things like what wine was going to be served first and if they were allowed to sit next to each other.

 

Seungri was just excited that youngbae was finally getting married and watched the processes that went on with wide puppy eyes. Jiyong always fell for them but under the stress he snapped back at Seungri when he asked what time they could go home. Seungri had looked down with large embarrassed eyes and had slunk off in a strop. Youngbae had just sighed as he saw his two best friends getting angry at each other under the stress.

 

When JiYong went home that night he had kissed Seungri softly and apologized for snapping at him and making him embarrassed. Seungri had forgiven him there and then because he was a forgiving person.

 

The day of the wedding rolled around and their alarm went off at five am. They were a tangle of legs and morning breath and Jiyong had groaned, refusing to get out of bed. Seungri had punched him in the arm and then slapped his arse in a an attempt to make him get up. “It’s Youngbae’s wedding you wipe! Get the out of bed!” Seungri yelled excitedly. JiYong had moaned but his into the air in an inglorious stretch.

 

They showered together to “Save time” and then Jiyong sleepily drove them to Youngbae’s house. Youngbae was still fast asleep and Jiyong awoke him by jumping on his back and punching him in the stomach yelling and screaming, Seungri snapchatted the whole thing and when JiYong reminded Youngbae that he was getting married that day, the elder of the three woke up and grinned excitedly.

 

Hyorin was staying at her mums and the boys had the house to themselves. Daesung and Seunghyun arrived together and they made a big breakfast before starting to get ready. Youngbae was so obviously nervous and JiYong kept making sarky comments about how he was going to trip over when he was meant to make his speech later, Seungri punched him when he saw Youngbae looking miserable.

 

They suited up and Seungri bit his lip when he got an eyeful of JiYong pulling his tuxedo trousers over his boxers and slim thighs. Seungri smirked and Jiyong saw him in the mirror, he poked his tongue out childishly and wiggled his flat out without shame. Seungri pulled on his own tux trousers and then pulled his t-shirt off.

 

“Eating too much cake” JiYong teased, running his hand over Seungri’s abdomen. Seungri scoffed and caught Jiyong before he could run away. He pulled Jiyong’s t-shirt off quickly before poking Jiyong’s flat stomach. JiYong squealed at the action.

 

“And where are your abs huh?” Seungri giggled and Jiyong pouted before grabbing his shirt. Seungri flaunted his abs in the mirror, knowing Jiyong was only joking when he implied chubbiness.

 

Seungri did up Jiyong’s shirt buttons, knowing he always mismatched them without fail. Youngbae was nervously jelling his hair back a little. Seungri took over, and brushed a comb through his friends unruly locks. Youngabe’s mum and brother arrived after a little and took over, fussing over the groom and Seungri went to find some food.

 

JiYong was ready, his hair had been dyed back to dark brown the day before as he didn’t want to stand out among the guests. JiYong caught Seungri shovelling some crisps down his gob and chuckled before pulling him into the utility cupboard and kissing him roughly.

 

“You look so damn good in that suit” JiYong growled, attacking his neck with his teeth and tongue.

 

“So do you” Seungri gasped “but I can’t wait to rip it off you later anyway” JiYong chuckled at the suggestive comments and got back to biting and on the maknae’s neck. “Stop JiYong, I don’t want to have marks later today” Seungri giggled and pecked JiYong on the lips before going in again and pushing him up against the opposite wall.

 

“Stop having in Youngbae’s utility cupboard you freaks” Seunghyun squealed childishly through the door and Daesung was heard laughing. Seungri and Jiyong exited guiltily and blushed when they saw their two best friends sniggering whilst eating the rest of Seungri’s bag of crisps.

 

They left after an hour of faffing and arrived at the venue just in time to start greeting guests. Youngbae’s grandparents came and then Jiyong’s parents. Hyorin’s mother arrived with her aunt and they sat in the front row. Youngbae was pacing across the front of the church looking nervous and JiYong said a few words to calm him down.

 

Soon all the guests were there and youngbae was literally shaking as he stood beside Jiyong at the alter. Hyorin arrived a few minutes late but when she walked through the doors, JiYong saw his best friends eyes light up and his jaw practically drop. She looked radiant, so so beautiful. JiYong watched the love in Youngbae’s eyes and smiled happily, hoping that one day he would be able to experience the same thing with Seungri by his side at the alter. JiYong tried not to let the thoughts of the illegal gay marriage haunt his happiness and he smiled warmly at Seungri who was standing in the front row looking beautiful.

 

Youngbae reached over and gave JiYong’s hand a tight squeeze as he watched his beautiful bride walk down the aisle with a nervous smile on her lips. Youngbae was tearing up and JiYong quickly nudged him forward to take the bride from her father.

 

The ceremony was beautiful and Jiyong silently dabbed his eyes as he watched the couple saying their vows. When they went off in their wedding car to the reception, the guest slowly filtered towards the taxis so they could get to the reception.

 

JiYong and Seungri got into their taxi and held hands whilst gushing about how beautiful Hyorin had looked and how lovely the ceremony had been. JiYong had to take control as he was the best man and when they got there, he guided the guests to the hall where the reception was taking place. Hyorin and Youngbae were walking around hand in hand, greeting and thanking all the guests for coming.

 

The meal started and jiyong drank a lot of wine with his meal, he became merrier and merrier as the night went on, and so did his hands. Seungri had to whack his hands off of his upper thigh multiple times, he knew that when Jiyong was drunk he had no restraint.

 

It came to evening and it was time for the speeches. Hyorin’s father spoke first and they all awed at the embarrassing childhood stories and anecdotes. Hyorin blushed and giggled into her hands as he father spoke and Youngbae looked at her lovingly. It was Jiyong’s turn to speak and he nervously got his crumpled piece of paper out and started speaking. Seungri squeezed his hand in support. The amount of funny stories JiYong had about Youngbae was insane and his cheap mouth revelled in the chance of telling everyone as an excuse.

 

Youngbae then spoke and everyone was nearly moved to tears at his thoughtful words of love to his wife. Hyorin ended it with a kiss and Youngbae hugged her tightly. They enjoyed the rest of the night, sitting at the table and chatting.

 

The first dance came and JiYong filmed every second of it before putting his phone away and pulling a tired Seungri onto the dance floor. They swayed under the calm beat and Seungri rested his head on Jiyong’s shoulder, letting his lover sway them under the lights of the dance floor. He looked up at Jiyong leant up to kiss him slowly. They tried to be subtle, knowing that Youngbae’s family wouldn’t be too comfortable with them kissing, being boys and all.

 

JiYong ended up pulling Seungri into the posh mens toilet and locking the door. There they were out of sight of guests and anyone who would see them. JiYong made the most of their privacy and kissed his lover with all his pent up feelings. Seungri ended up in the sink with his shirt half ed and his feeling aroused. Jiyong pulled back and looked in the mirror to see that Seungri had mussed his neat hair up and now it was sticking up everywhere, well it looked y.

 

Seungri widened his legs and grabbed JiYong’s skinny tie, pulling him between his legs and recapturing the elders lips. Jiyong pressed Seungri into the mirror and on the youngers bottom lip roughly.

 

“I want to marry you” JiYong muttered, kissing seungri’s cheeks and then down his neck.

 

“You know I want that too” Seungri gasped and arched his back at the feeling of Jiyong’s tongue down his neck. “We’ll wait until it’s legal and then- ah” Seungri was silenced by jiyong palming him through his trousers.

 

“Not here” Jiyong stopped himself and pulled away. “Come on love, we need to converse a little longer and then I’ll have you all to myself in the hotel room I booked” Seungri grinned at the idea.

 

“I can’t wait.”



 

So that was just a short lil story i hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading and please comment if you enjoyed it!