For you who keeps me sane

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

Sorry it's super short!!!

“It’s your birthday present! Come on, Seungri.” I groaned and buried my head into the duvet and shook my head adamantly. JiYong huffed and sat on my stomach I rolled over again and looked up at him. He was pouting cutely and I opened my puffed up eyes to look at him. He rested his hands on my chest and leant down before resting his head on my chest. “Please, Ri.” I groaned again and poked his leg which was over my hip.
 
“Fine” I sighed. He sat up again and ruffled my hair before getting up from my bed. “Let me shower first” was all I said before rolling out of the bed and onto the floor. JiYong was already rummaging through my cupboard and I pulled my shirt off before tossing it on the bed. “I’ll be in the bathroom.” He made a non committal sound and I went into the bathroom before running the shower.
 
As I was washing my hair, JiYong opened the front door and I let out a high pitched scream before grabbing the towel from the side. “Chill, Seungri – I was just putting your clothes by the door.” He closed the door again and I sighed with relief before it opened again and JiYong’s head appeared with a mischievous smirk on his face. I grabbed the towel again. “Plus, it isn’t anything I haven’t seen before” he snickered. I promptly threw the towel at his head and his laugh radiated through the hallway as he ran away.
 
I dried off and investigated the clothes JiYong had left me. Skinny jeans and a baggy button up shirt which had been sitting in my closet for months, since JiYong had last stayed over at my place. I pulled on the jeans and put the shirt on before drying my hair and styling it up. 

As I applied makeup to my face, JiYong started banging on the door and yelling at me to hurry up. I rubbed the concealer in rapidly before yanking the door open. He almost fell over into the room and I glared at him. 

"You're the one who is dragging me out of bed at this ungodly hour so don't tell me to hurry up!" I moaned. He looked me up and down and I squirmed uncomfortably. 

"I knew that shirt would look good on you" he smirked. I pushed past him and pulled on the leather jacket hanging by the door. 

"Lets go then" I sighed and he grinned before grabbing his keys off of the table. We walked down to the car park in silence. 

"Seriously, you brought the Lamborghini?!" his elaborate car sat in the car park, outshining all of the other cars for miles around. His sheepish grin showed no sign of regret. 

"I though you didn't want to be obvious?" 

"What, I haven't taken her out in ages and I wanted to drive her again. She was feeling left out" he whined. 

"The fact you call your car, she - doesn't improve the situation"

"Her name is actually Anita but you can call her noona" he shuffled the keys through his fingers.

"NOONA! I'm older than the car, JiYong." I protested angrily. "I don't even know why we're arguing about this in the first place. Its a car and it hasn't got a gender"

"Yes she does!" He adamantly protested. 

"How do you know it is a girl then?" I smirked. Checkmate. 

"It had a short exhaust!" he argued back without hesitation. My mind took a moment to process what he said before I burst out laughing. He joined in and soon our laughter was echoing through the car park. 

"Can I drive?" I begged with pouty lips. 

"Hell no, you think I would let you drive my £400,000 Lamborghini after what you did to your Porsche. I think not!" I frowned and looked at the matte black beauty I was about to get into it. 

"But she's beautiful" I whined. 

"No, Ri. Don't even think about it." I straightened my face and looked away sadly. He opened the door automatically and in yelped in surprise when the door came up. 

"Damn I forgot the doors open weirdly" I slid onto the leather seat and shuffled my bum around to see how new the leather was. It squeaked under me and I smiled, satisfied with the cleanly state of his car. 

JiYong slipped in after me and plugged his phone into the charger before putting his pack of cigarettes into the front box and popping a mint into his mouth. I strapped up and waited for him to start the engine. 

It purred to life after a few seconds and JiYong strapped in before sliding out of the parking space. I was in love with his car and I sat in silence, admiring the soft revs the engine made whilst driving.



I was dragged from store to store and it was when we entered the designer stores that JiYong went mad. He was obviously here a lot as the staff greeted him. He picked up outfits and outfits and when we got to the overly posh dressing rooms, we got to skip the queue - simply because he was G Dragon. 

"Try them on, Seungri" he urged me. I pulled them from his arms with a throaty moan before strutting into the private changing room and sassily pulling the curtain across. 

I looked in the mirror and swore that never again, would I be forced to go shopping with JiYong. But I had said the exact same thing last time. 

When I had pulled all my clothes off, I shuffled my hand through the pile of clothes before choosing a sheik looking roll neck and some dress pants. I opened the curtain and looked at JiYong who was sitting in the changing room opposite, scrolling through his phone. He looked up and turned the screen off. 

His keen eye didn't miss a detail as he tweaked with the neck of my sweater to make it straight and shoved his hands down the back of the pants -making me extremely uncomfortable- to fix the crease. I let him tamper with it until he was happy. 

"Buying it" he smiled before sitting on the wooden bench again. I raised my eyebrows but choose not to comment before trying the next outfit on. 

I got stuck in some of the trousers he had chosen and JiYong had to help me out of them which included him pulling them down my legs whilst I tried to keep my boxers up. We decided that they were a little too small before moving on. 

JiYong soon got bored of waiting outside the changing room and sat in mine. Making comments whilst I got changed. I tried my best to ignore him but when somebody is sitting less than a meter away from you whilst watching your every move, it is nerve wracking. 

All in all we must have stayed in those changing rooms for over an hour, trying on clothes and taking selfies like teenage school girls.

He bought me some of the clothes and I walked out of the store with my hands pull of bags. He only carried a small pink bag of which I had no idea what was in it. 

Lunch was light but halfway trough the meal, JiYong grabbed my hand and slipped something silver over my wrist. "What is that?" I asked curiously, lifting my arm to have a closer look. It was a silver bracelet with a thin chain and then a silver plate with nothing on it. 

"Oh my goodness this is so cute!" I gushed, admiring the small details of the simple gift. "Thank you, JiYong" I smiled sincerely at him and played with his fingers. 

...

Later that evening, I was getting ready to have a shower and I slipped the bracelet off of my wrist before placing it onto the bed rest. It was only then that the other side to the plate caught my eye. 

Although the side of the silver plate which everybody could see was plain, on the other side- in small writing, it was engraved. 

For Seungri, who keeps me sane. 

And my heart swelled. 


Thanks for reading. That was just a short but fluffy chapter basically my mind drabble again. 

Please comment and vote as it means so much to me.