Obvious

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

I ran out of ideas on the other stories so I stopped that idea, sorry :( I'm just gonna go back to normal one shots.




 

Lisa of the new girl groups point of view 

 

Even though we spent practically all day in the recording studio or in the dance room, our seniors still made time for us. They helped us with recording and dancing all the time. Bigbang sunbae’s were helping us with our choreography and rapping and after a long day of hard work, JiYong oopa took us all out for a drink.

 

We went into a prestige nightclub with JiYong, Youngbae, Seunghyun and Seungri - Daesung was at his parents. It was full and a lot of people were on the dance floor, I got the impression that it was a relatively rich place and only rich people went here as the girls were wearing diamonds and silk and the men just glowed with wealth.

 

JiYong led us to a booth table, overlooking the whole club. “Don't tell sanjangnim about this” he chuckled, throwing us a wink.

 

“Anything you ladies specifically like to drink?” Seunghyun asked. I blushed and bit my lip uncertainly.

 

“Blue lagoon?” Jennie spoke up first confidently.

 

Seunghyun went around the table getting everybody's orders before wandering over to the bar. Youngbae was on the phone to his girlfriend, asking her if she wanted to come and Seungri had settled down in the booth next to JiYong.

 

I chatted to Jennie idly and rosè spoke to Jisoo whilst we waited for our drinks. Seungri kept giggling when JiYong talked to him and I furrowed my eyebrows as they got caught up in their conversation. They were literally friend goals.

 

Seunghyun returned with our orders and I sipped on my not-that-alcoholic-cocktail, bobbing my head to the music pleasantly.

 

Eventually the bouncer asked if we wanted to move to the VIP lounge which was more private and JiYong readily agreed, taking Seungri’s hand and following the bouncer.

 

It was even more snazzy in the VIP lounge, it over looked the whole club from a balcony which could be closed off by thick plush curtains. Seunghyun sat on the love seat and rested his bottle of chardonnay on the arm rest.

 

“Hyorins coming” Youngbae put the phone down and turned to us. “So girls, how has your preparation been going?” we plunged into conversation about work and a few per-debut bigbang stories came out, making us all wail with laughter.

 

Hyorin got here half an hour or so later and Youngbae whisked her off to the dance floor, taking Rosè and Jennie with them.

 

Seungri had been moving progressively closer to JiYong throughout he night and JiYong's hand kept absentmindedly making its way onto Seungris upper thigh.

 

Seunghyun eyed Seungri’s slightly breathless looking face warily before looking at me and then back at them. “Hey Lisa and Jisoo do you want to dance?” he asked chirpily. JiYong thew him a grateful look and Seungri looked a little desperate as he squirmed in his seat.

 

I was so confused. “Uh yeah, sure” I smiled, standing up. We went down the stairs to the dance floor and Seunghyun whisked us right to the center, near Jennie and Rosè. I clutched onto Jennie's hand and laughed giddily as the light amount of alcohol I had consumed went straight to my head. I felt buzzed and happy and carefree.

 

“We should get Seungri and JiYong oppa to join us!” Jennie shouted over the music.

 

Hyorin scoffed loudly and I looked over at her in confusion. “I think they're a little preoccupied at the moment” she explained and I nodded but was still very confused. Looking up, I saw the the VIP booths curtains were now closed.

 

I danced for a good fifteen minutes before realising that I forgot my purse and my phone in the VIP booth. I dragged Jennie with me up the stairs and opened the curtains silently only to completely freeze.

 

“What the-?” Jennie said behind me and then she stopped and fell open, a pink blush appeared on her cheeks.

 

Seungri was on top of JiYong, when I say on top, I mean more like. Seungri was straddling JiYong's hips whilst JiYong's legs were wrapped around Seungri waist, his hands were in Seungri’s hair whilst Seungri attached his lips to JiYongs pale exposed neck. If the moans falling from JiYong's lips were anything to go by, they weren't play fighting.

 

I somehow couldn't tear my eyes away from the scene in front of me, let alone speak. Jennie was the same.

 

It was then that JiYong flipped them over so he was on top and Seungri was more vulnerable. I shuddered as I saw JiYong's tongue literally slide down Seungri’s neck to his collar bone wear he started and .

 

Jennie's eyes were wide and shocked yet she looked interested as if wondering how far they'd take it. Jiyongs shirt was thrown into the recesses of the room and was soon followed by Seungris. And it was then I started to feel a little erted.

 

“Should we-” Seungri panted “Should we go to the bathroom?” JiYong carried on with his lips on Seungri abdomen.

 

“Yeah, we don't want to risk the whole club seeing us ing now do we?” JiYong smiled cheekily. I pushed the curtain back across abruptly.

 

“Let's go, quickly” I grabbed Jennie's hand and sprinted down the stairs to the dance floor.

 

“What the ?!” we screamed together.

 

“My innocent eyes are scarred!” Jennie screamed.

 

“They're ing” I breathed “JiYong is ing his maknae” I whispered.

 

“Somehow I think it's the other way round” Jennie whispered and I blushed furiously.

 

“Oh ” I laughed. “I still need to get my phone” Jennie grabbed my hand.

 

“They might have gone to the toilet already” she said and I nodded, pulling her back up the stairs.

 

I listened through the curtain and heard nothing so pulled it aside. The room was empty but I knew where they'd gone.

 

Jennie sprinted in the direction of the toilets. “Yah you ert!” I yelled. She just threw me a cheeky grin. I grabbed my phone and followed her.

 

“you're such a creep” I whispered as she pressed her ear against the bathroom door. She shushed me and listened intently.

 

“I think JiYong's getting ed” she whispered. I pressed my ear against the door not-so-reluctantly.

 

“ Seungri” I tried to hold back my laughter. “Right there! Oh Seungri!” I pulled back.

 

“Oh my, we are so weird” I whisper squealed, grabbing Jennie's arm and pulling her over to the seating area.

 

“Let's sit here and act all innocent when they come out” I smirked. Jennie agreed and picked up her discarded drink from the table.

 

I couldn't get over the two members who'd just been ing. What the hell? Sure, I'd seen the ships between them, the fan service that they did together. But I never imagined that they were actually a thing.

 

A few minutes later, the bathroom door opened and Seungri walked out looking very dishevelled. JiYong followed suite, limping slightly. Seungris eyes widened when he saw me and he coughed awkwardly, smoothing his hair as he came over.

 

JiYong winced as he sat down on the sofa, and he looked exhausted yet he smiled nether the less and engaged us in a small conversation.

 

“You look so tired JiYong oopa, are you okay?” Jennie teased. JiYong's head snapped up.

 

“oh yeah! I'm great” he lied and I held in a giggle.

 

“No, aches and pains?” I added snarkily.

 

He shook his head suspiciously.

 

“No I think Seungri ‘hit the spot’ in that massage he just gave you” Jennie added cheekily. Seungri gave in and let out a horrendous groan.

 

“What do you mean, massage?” I bit my lip, trying to hold my laughter in.

 

“The one you were just giving JiYong!” jennie said, acting completely innocent.

 

“Oh god they know” JiYong sighed. He looked so exhausted that I felt bad for taking the piss out of him.

 

“You were making out on the sofa when anybody could walk in” Jennie sassed. JiYong went crimson and Seungri had no shame.

 

“I can kiss my fiance wherever the I want to kiss my fiance” and with that, he pulled JiYong onto his lap and kissed him hard.



 

Thanks for reading!! Please comment :)