To the Point of Collapse

Nyongtory one-shot anthology

I looked in concern as JiYong rushed off the stage, but we had to continue with the bae bae encore and so I pushed my worries aside and carried on singing and dancing. A few minutes later, Ji stumbled back on looking deathly pale, sweat covered his forehead yet he gave me a weak smile and carried on like nothing had happened. He was working too hard, I could tell.

 

After the performance was over, we all went back to the dressing room to shower and so forth. Jiyong downed two bottles of water and sat with his head in his hands. I sat down beside him and placed my hand on his thigh supportingly. “Are you feeling aright hun?” I asked tenderly. He nodded and placed his hand over mine, giving it a quick squeeze.

 

When Youngbae and Daesung were done showering, JiYong went to have his and I watched as he walked slowly to the door and disappeared inside. “He’s working himself to hard” I commented to Soonho “He didn’t sleep at all last night, he was trying to perfect the encore stage” Soonho sighed and looked after the door JiYong had just disappeared through.

 

“I worry about him all the time, I just hope he will snap out of it” I nodded in agreement and took a sip of coffee.

 

It was twenty minutes later and JiYong was still not out of the showers so I frowned and looked at the door to the room. “I’m just gonna check on him” I said to Soonho, standing up. He nodded and returned back to his laptop.

 

The shower room was so steamy when I opened the door and I winced as a billow of steam caught me in the face. Wafting the steam away with my hand, I looked in the first shower stall to find it empty. Then in the second but it was too. “Ji!” I called “Are you in here?” there was no reply and I began to feel worried. So I made my way to the third stall and when I opened it, I found JiYong’s tiny body crumpled on the floor. “JiYong!” I cried, leaping into the shower.

 

He had collapsed into a fetal position and the water from the tap was still pouring down on him, so I reached up and turned it off. “Youngbae! Soonho!” I shouted. I tried again but there was no response so I shouted louder until I heard the bathroom door being opened.

 

“JI?” I questioned, cradling his head in my lap. He was fully passed out.

 

“Oh my word what happened?” Youngbae gasped when he found the stall I was in. Jiyong was so pale and so small and I just muttered something to Youngbae before smoothing JiYongs hair back which was matted against his face.

 

I hooked an arm under JiYongs legs and under his arms before lifting him up and cradling him to my chest. “He collapsed I think” I said in a hurry to Youngbae. “Pass me a towel” I ordered and Youngbae grabbed one from the hook. I covered JiYongs ness in the towel before carrying him out to the waiting area. The staff gasped and rushed over, talking over one another.

 

Someone cleared the sofa and I placed JiYong on it carefully before feeling his forehead. “He’s burning up” I said loudly and one of the stylists rushed off to get an ice pack.

 

“Baby, can you hear me?”  I said, patting his cheeks lightly. The staff came back with the ice pack and I placed it on his head and neck, praying that he’d wake up.

 

And after a few minutes he did. He opened his eyes and looked around, dazed. “Baby you scared me so much” I gasped out, kissing him quickly. He smiled weakly and slid his hand down the side of my face.


“What happened?” he croaked out, confused.

 

“You collapsed again, in the shower” JiYong looked down to see himself in only a towel and blushed. Everybody was still crowding but Daesung sent them away, one of the stylists came back with some underwear and a t-shirt for Jiyong and I helped him into the underwear before letting him don the t-shirt himself.

 

“Do you want to eat or drink anything?” I asked but he shook his head and sighed quietly. I was so worried about him. “Lets just get back to the hotel then” he nodded and let his head fall back against the sofa.

 

Later, in bed, I wrapped my arms around him and pulled his small frame to my chest with ease. He whined quietly before turning over to bury his face in my neck. “Are you feeling alright now?” I asked quietly.

 

“A bit better, I’m just so tired” he mumbled.

 

“Sleep then” I smiled, kissing his forehead and then his nose, cheeks and finally his lips. He smiled into the kiss before blowing a raspberry on my lips. “You’re so weird” I chuckled and he just sighed happily, throwing one leg over my waist. “And you’re a koala” he just pressed himself against me more.

 

“I love you, Kwon JiYong” I muttered as he finally fell asleep in my arms but I didn’t miss the small smile that came across his face as he heard my comment in his dreams.

 

 

 

Thankyou for reading! That was just a short one that I was inspired to write after watching Bigbangs movie :) when Ji collapsed I nearly *cough* did *cough* cried. He just puts so much time and effort in for the fans and I just don’t think that we give enough back to him and all of bigbang.

 

Anyways please comment and upvote and all that jazz, love you guys!