Episode 93

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After holding in to each other’s hold for few minutes Jan Di slowly stepped out from her soul-mate in the church. She raised her head and stared at his eyes.For her surprise and making her bit weird she could notice the moisture in his both eyes.

“Sunbea…..!! Your eyes…..!!” she murmured looking at those moisture eyes. With her words he felt that he has been caught by her glance and the moisture was growing bit highly.

“Ahhh!!!” With a bit of embarrassment he tried to find his handkerchief placing his hands in to his pockets but failed. Noticing what was he finding, Jan Di quickly spread her hand with her small handkerchief to him. With an embarrassment and nervous slight smile, Ji Hoo took it and wiped his eyes lightly.

“Sunbea!!! Why is this?” she asked with anxious eyes bending towards him bit more.

“Nothing…!! It’s Just…!!!” he murmured placing her handkerchief in to his pocket.

“Let’s go… we need to catch the next flight” he said with a light smile, taking the hand luggage in his one hand and holding Jan D’s hand from his other hand.

“Mmmmm…” she murmured trying to smile with him. Holding his hand warmly she stepped out from the church with lots of hopes in her heart.

She didn’t ask anything from him but she felt so weight in her heart just seeing his watery eyes just a moment ago. At that moment when he hugged her a while ago with their marriage the embrace was so calm but she could listen the thumping pulse of him so high. She couldn’t understand the matters of boys much more but she knew there must be a meaning behind of his tears which has not been shed but drowned in his eyes.

Silently Yoon Ji Hoo stepped with her from the church. The accomplishment of the only hope in his life has given an enormous affect to his heart. The time has gone and matters have passed so much in concern to the heart. During those times, what he felt most was the painful thoughts and hurtful emotions.

Running day by day after an illusion sometimes, the time he has let passed was so long when he thinks by now. From the very first moment where he decided to step back from the hopes of her till the day he met her at the conference hall few days back were not there single peaceful day or calm heart in him to smile freely and comfortably. Waiting for a girl even without knowing that whether she would be his or not, spending the valuable youth for a dream of holding her closely which was just like a dream he has always wished the miracles to be happened to his life. Because it hurts always when someone is in your heart but it’s not possible to have them in your arms….

Even as a guy, starting from the age of twenties passing more than seven years, following one girl and protecting her staying beside, holding her to wipe the tears she shed on behalf of another man, limiting his weight full restless feelings and crying silently and lonely at nights the life he has passed so far not just a dream...

Truly when someone is dreaming with a broken heart the waking up is the hardest part ever, just like he did because the broken heart cannot remember the days but the moments. Acting like it was not a big deal when truly it was breaking the heart to see the woman whom a guy loves with another man was the moment where experience the severe heart break.

At this very moment, receiving her acceptance to become the lady of his life till the eternity and marrying her becoming husband and wife, binding with the same love and passion which was lost so far he has been able to hold her freely and breathe freshly adding his exhales in to the wind with a comfortable heart. But that was not that much easy for him to bear. Though he asked her to marry her at this very moment, though she agreed to come with him to where he resides, he has not thought truly that she would accept his proposal to get married him at this very point obeying his request. While holding the woman he loves from the very beginning, exchanging rings in the presence of God, he has understood perfectly the deep meaning of getting married at this very moment.

The moisture which was in his eyes were not just tears which have been counted there but the relief of his unbearable and weight full heart which was held so far by him at the absence of her. The boundaries and limitations which he has set up surrounding his pounding heart was releasing one by one making him so much sensitive and liberate letting his eyes were watering little by little while holding her in to him. Not like before, but today the detained pains and ache were melting in to the happiness in front of her even without acknowledging him. Truly the best portion of the life would be small nameless moments which are spent smiling with someone who matters the most.

Yoon Ji Hoo was not in a position to explain these matters of his heart to Jan Di at this point. Truly he didn’t know how to transform these feelings in to words. Though it was bit embarrassed to get noticed his teary eyes by her, he could be able to hold those happy tears in his eyes and smiled with her comfortably. Making him realize that the tears means always the way of eyes speak when the mouth can’t explain how deep those emotions which are in the heart of someone, he tried to become calm and peace with her.

Holding her hand tightly dragging the luggage with them he slowly stepped out from the church like a winning man in the world. Seeing his handsome face time to time Jan Di silently stepped out with him towards the rented car. The fingers which were in her hand were solely cold and it gave a feeling that just like those cold fingers, the heart of him was surely cold and melting with the marriage of the woman he loves all the time without a doubt.

 

…………………………………………..

 

Throughout the journey she has had a nap keeping her head on his shoulder and chest sometimes while travelling to Japan. Letting him to think that she was sleeping she was there relaxing with him at the flight. But truly she was not in sleep at all. Her mind was counting so many thoughts while travelling. She has married him already and now she is coming with him as his newly bride. The life she is going to spend with him would be started from this very moment. But still she needs to think more and more what would be happened next. She didn’t know why she still thinks like that and she was shy to speak about this matter with him yet. Jan Di decided to wait and see that what would be happened though she didn’t know that Ji Hoo would follow her preferences even at this moment after the marriage. Being in a stranger land and with unfamiliar people with the hope of returning to Korea as soon as possible, she wanted to give time to her life to think about the life seriously.

But the fact which she couldn’t forget that she was his bride and this day would be their first day of the marriage and just like every just married couple the heart of them were looking forward to the first night together. That thought were passing chills in her spine all the way travelling.

The last night when he held her on his lap and the moment she could feel the passion and nervousness of a man from him, the burning heart of her has expected the same intimacy from him secretly which has been looked forwarded to this date. Reminding the nervous eyes, passionate kisses, the pounding heart and the heart raising reactions of him again and again she was melting in her mind continuously just like each and every newly married bride.

After seeing the text massage which has been received from Takashi while travelling to Japan, Yoon Ji Hoo has felt of falling down to the earth from his dreamy world. Saying that she was waiting for him there has given a burdened feeling in his heart. The girl who was in his chest was sleeping comfortably in his sight. The ring which was shining holding her finger tightly was caught by his eyes too giving an extra burden in to his heart. He has vowed to protect her and look after her in his all might and that’s what he needs to do for sure in his heart.

Just as every guy in this earth, the expectations towards his bride was growing in his heart in this wedding day. The time he was dreaming to spend with her in their first night one day, was building in his heart secretly even to him. Though he had things to feel burden at the moment, the senses which were feeling were melting his heart again and again.

But still he was strictly in a decision in his mind that he would follow her preference. Though he couldn’t forget those hopes and he couldn’t erase those emotions from his disobey heart even after marrying her and making her own, he wanted follow her desire just as he always did. He could remember the words of Eun Ji at once.

‘Don’t be selfless always…. Jan Di has come to you therefore without thinking about other things, make her yours…Yoon Ji Hoo, at least now, you need to live this life lively….’

He looked away through the closed window of the flight. Everywhere there were the white clouds but truly his mind was not that much cleared just as those clouds. Those words which Eun Ji said were repeating in his head continuously. He sighed. The massage which has been sent by Takashi and the words of Eun Ji were bit weighted in his mind at that moment.

Touching the head of the girl who was sleeping on his shoulder, he slowly kept his lips on her forehead trying to calm his anxious heart. Staring at the calm and comfort shades in her face, finally he decided that he would take her to his home and would follow her preference and the matter with Takashi would face at the time it would raise.

 

………………………………….

 

“I never thought that you would ask me to meet you in a place like that”

Joon Min said looking at Jun Hee’s bit nervous face. Though she has aged in her age, still the young and lovely look of her face was still there which was catching his sight deeply. The restaurant was bit of discreet and it has been located in a corner of a small street. He knew by experience that something would be important in order to meet in a place like that.

“Actually, I want to come in a low profile to a place where any of my family or known people wouldn’t come” Taking the passion fruit glass which he has ordered for her, she said with a light smile.

“What is going on?” he asked then.

“Joon Min, I want your help. I don’t want to ruin my brother’s life and your sister’s life just as my mother did to me and you. He has someone he likes in his life and I want him to go for that person. But I need your assistance for it.

“Ok.. go on…” he said seriously staring at her. Jun Hee explained the plan which Jun Pyo has described her clearly. She could see the seriousness in his face.

“You may be thought this would be risky but please help….for me….”

She said in a lower tone looking at his large and grown black eyebrows.

“For you….!!!” He murmured her last words staring at her.

With his words, Jun Hee felt bit nervous and uncomfortable thinking that whether she has split some words which should not have been split because those two words were familiar words between them. In their past, whenever she wanted something to be done by him, those two words ‘for me’ has been used by her like a child tenderly where he was not in a position to say ‘no’ to her. A smile came to his lips making her embarrassed more.

“Do you think still that I would do anything even today even you say like that?” he asked bending towards her bit. The direct sight of his eyes and the light smile in his lips were making her nervous a lot.

“Joon Min, actually… it split from my mouth” she said looking down embarrassedly.

He could see her own crossing fingers with each otherwhich were showing clearly the anxiousness of this lady a lot. She quickly took the hair band which was in her wrist and gathered her loose hair and tried to put on a ‘pony tail’ to cover the embarrassment.

“Don’t…. keep it as it is… it’s nice”

Moving towards her a bit and catching her hand preventing from tying her hair he whispered to her. The fingers which were on her hand gave a little shock in her heart at once. Just as he said, she kept the hair loosening as always and tried to smile with him from her under eyes.

“When you say ‘for me’…. I am always helpless….counting this time too…” he said with a smile.

“I didn’t mean it” she said in a low voice.

“That’s what your heart meant” Joon Min’s sharp and shining eyes were on her face deeply. The lady who was sitting in front of him was the only love in his life. A smile came to his lips slowly.

“Don’t worry, count me in…I will assist you both” he said making her surprise.

“Really….” She asked with a big smile.

“Mmmmm…. But one condition” he said again.

“What is it?” Jun Hee asked curiously.

“Have a dinner with me tonight” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter