Episode 55

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s her who needs your attention right now not me. You go to her and make her comfort. She said that she knows so many things about you and it is me who doesn’t know anything. So without wasting your time here, go to her sunbea.” While looking away she said angrily. She felt that her eyes were filling with tears again. ‘This is the feeling of loosing someone. Sun Hyun Unni’s words are correct.’ her heart remembered it making her helpless more and more.

With ache full heart he remained there just staring at her. Though she didn’t realize, her firefighter could understand everything just looking at her face. The red and teary eyes were telling so many things which she doesn’t say from .

“Jan Di, do you want to talk? Tell me what embarrass you this much. I always listen to you, you know that. Therefore, without keeping things inside tell me.” He said again gently. She stared at him with surprised eyes.

“Sunbea, I don’t need to tell you anything and I have nothing to tell you. What I asked you to do is just go to her. She will be your Fiancé and you need to take care about her not about me. Without letting me to hurt you more and more, you just leave me. Other than you will be mistaken by her. ” She said stubbornly while looking at him.

So far, so many years, so many moments he has tolerated so many things. Even she rejected him he didn’t leave her because he couldn’t live without her sight. Each and every time, while getting hurt more and more, he has gone after her even knowing she is a mirage. Showing a smile to her at the day and crying hiding in his room at night, like a stupid he has dedicated his life unknowingly to her. Even though he needs to give up on her and get along with the new person yet he is coming after her yet he feels what she feels right now, her pain, her happiness, her loneliness and sometimes much more than it. Then, how could he just leave her just because she told him to go…..

But to the young heart of him, the words of her were like a knife. The sharp edges of her eyes and prickly words of her were like throne in to his soul. He woke his voice where he couldn’t bear anymore.

“Yes…. You are correct Jan Di. I should go after her. I should go and comfort her. She must be thought wrongly about me. She will think for sure that I have left her there to comfort another one. You are correct Jan Di. My life must be around with her and I should not with you like this. I should go…I should leave you…..here…………..”

“But, don’t you see………I am still here………... Though I know that I should go to her, I am……still here…... Though you asked me to go away and vanish from your sight, though I need to think about that person whom I should care, though you have nothing to tell me and though you hurt me again and again………,I am still here, standing in front of you, without be able to…….move myself from you………. Still do you want me to go……….?”

The wide but pain full eyes of her were just staring at him. When so many things were expressing in her face, was shut tightly. The all stubborn words of her and all arrogant and hurt full behaviors of her have defeated by his confession.

‘I am still here, standing in front of you, without be able to…….move myself from you………. Still do you want me to go……….?’

The words of him were repeating inside of her ears. While keep staring at his eyes, while letting her heart to spin as it wants, at the first time her life, she felt that HE is in her heart. The reasons which she has felt so embarrassed and hurt so far, The reason at the very beginning she didn’t go with Goo Jun Pyo to America, the reason she spent most of her time with him, the reason she wants him in her life always and the reason she felt jealousy about Eun Ji were just realized and cleared to her. It’s because he is in her heart. It’s a fact and not a choice and it has to be admitted and not to be ignored.

When that feeling was haunting in her mind, she felt so scared. What she suddenly remembered was the first kiss she shared with him at the New Caledonia beach. She frightened a lot of remembering it right now. He has confessed her right now in his way. What else she needs to hear from him? Isn’t this her deep corner of the heart wanted all the time? When his eyes were deepened a lot, she bent down her head from him.

He has never thought of saying these kinds of things to her. Though he knew that confessing her like this is not useful to anyone, the stuck and burdened heart of him has revealed to her unknowingly. Just looking at the eyes of the girl he loves over passing so many years, his heart was melting again and again. He knew, he has confessed her. Yes, he did it. Only thing he didn’t tell her that ‘he loves her’. Does he want to tell her that too? While seeing the widened sad full eyes of her he felt that his legs were getting weakened. When she also remained silent without saying anything, he knew that she has understood everything. When the arrogant shades of expressions have faded away from her face and the helpless sight was passing to him, he knew she has surrendered to him. More than everything, whilst the hidden and bounded deep emotions of the heart were rushing through his veins, he felt that he needs her to console him right now.

“Can I…..hug you once right now?”

Keeping aside all the shy and embarrassed thoughts, he asked in his deep broken voice. Jan Di raised her head and stared at him. The moisture eyes of him and the helpless expressions of his face were weakening her heart once more. She didn’t know what she should do here in after. Her heart has revealed to him and the fear she feels right now was covering her haunting the image of her lover. But now, in front of her sight, her firefighter who has been named by her as the ‘soul mate’ was there to scratch her destiny. She didn’t have a capacity to tolerate everything right now, only she also knew that she needs some where to rest her heart right now.

“When did you hug me…….with my permission……?” she asked helplessly with teary eyes.

The shocking answer of her gave a space to him. Knowing that she also was waiting for him he broke the gap between them, caught her hand tightly and pulled her towards his chest. Placing his arms around her waist and top back he hugged her tightly in his arms.

In a moment where the places, the fights, the people and even her thoughts also got forgotten she only listened to his heartbeat.

‘When you get close to that person you’ll hear his heart beat is thumping highly as same as yours which will lead you a shock for a long time’

She has not forgotten his words even today. The beating heart of him was saying that he still loves her lonely. His rapid breath was telling her that how much he was feeble at this moment. Whilst the tolerated pain and the endured feelings were coming towards her heart, she felt that everything was going to release from her eyes where she couldn’t hold any longer. Starting small but gradually increasing, her cry hit his chest loudly. Without stopping for a moment with a shake of all her body she cried crazily in his arms. The tears of her left her and blotted in his white shirt keeping more and more scars for him for future as well.

 

………………………………….

 

“Did you look for me?” Je Kyang asked entering to Mrs. Kang’s office room at her grand place. She has been called to come and meet her. She came and sat in front of the president.

“Yes. I was looking for you even at the office. But I couldn’t find you there.” She said relaxing her in the chair.

“Oh! I am sorry. I went out with Goo Jun Pyo for the lunch.” She said with a smile. President’s attention caught her words eagerly.

“Really… that’s so good. Happy to hear that he is with you; He is alone here no one to speak other than you.” She said with a big smile. Je Kyang smiled back with her.

“Je Kyang, what I want to meet you is to ask something from you regarding Jan Di.” Getting her attention she spoke.

“What is it?” she asked curiously.

“Je Kyang, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter