Episode 53

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jan Di couldn’t stay at home. She was really uncomfortable. She knew she had to contact him and go for the treatments but her stubborn mind has not let her to do that. She recalled and got confirmed that she has not done something like this against him in her life. She checked the time and got to know it has been passed the afternoon. She get dressed herself and left the home without an aim of where she goes.

Like a lost puppy she was walking slowly towards the road. She didn’t feel tired because the weather was getting cold bit by bit. After walking nearly thirty minutes, she has got closed to the clinic. Originally she has not thought of coming here but unknowingly her legs have led her there.

She entered to the clinic and it was empty. ‘Harabouji has gone home’ she thought. She took the broom and thought of cleaning the area. She swept the floor and wiped all the benches and other furniture. She heard her phone was ringing and it was Ga Eul.

After answering the call, she felt the embarrassment deeply in her. ‘I should have gone for treatments’ she felt it badly. She continued wiping the floor while thinking.

She remembered how she got injured her shoulder. The love she had for Goo Jun Pyo was so much to face something like that. She has expected truly something from him regarding her injured shoulder even later because he knew that how much she loves for swimming. She was not someone who gets things after demanding. Though she kept remaining silent, her heart has always cried for her injured shoulder secretly.

In a situation like that, Ji Hoo has led her towards the path where she will be able to swim again. Only thing she has to do is attending for treatments and practice them as they say. But today, due to her stubborn thoughts she has missed it and now she is regretting a lot. She sat on the floor at once. The wiping cloth and the floor cleaner bottle she placed on the floor right in front of her.

‘Why I am being like this? Gum Jan Di! what’s wrong with you?’ she thought badly. ‘Am I too pressurized myself? Are these everything is so many burdens to me?’ she tried to figure out. ‘Goo Jun Pyo! Ji Hoo sunbea! Tell me what’s happening to me?’ her mind was shouting inside of her.

She heard the sound of door opening at once. She raised her head and stared. Her eyes were widened and she automatically stood up. After a long time, the angry eyes of Yoon Ji Hoo were in front of her. He was staring at her with mixed feelings of anger and the sorrow. He came towards her and stopped in front of her. Jan Di couldn’t see his eyes anymore. She bowed her head and looked down the floor.

“Can I know that why didn’t you go?” He asked trying to control his anger and the pain but his voice was much deepened. She stayed silent there.

“If Ga Eul isn’t able to come, then why didn’t you tell me to drop you there?” He asked again. Still she remained silent looking down the floor.

“At least can you tell me that don’t you want to swim again?” He asked again from her seeing that she was remaining silence continuously.

Jan Di knew that she needs to answer him but what she says? She didn’t know what to tell him. She never expected his arrival in a time like this. ‘How would he get to know?’

When she was in the silent constantly he felt so much growing pain inside of him. She doesn’t want to speak with me either? His heart was aching so much. He felt that she is neither going to see his face nor speak with him. Painfully he looked at her once and turned back to leave her. When he stepped out once from her Jan Di quickly caught his hand making him stop right there. She knew she was wrong. He turned half towards her and looked at her. Both eyes were caught suddenly by themselves.

“I am listening to you.” Making him strange so much she said in a low voice. He looked at her hand where his arm was caught right now. He sighed highly trying to release his anger as much as possible. She slowly released his arm from her hand.

“Jan Di! It was really difficult to connect with that doctor. I don’t think that I need to tell you again and again about this because you already know. Missing the treatments means you will not be able to swim again. If Ga Eul couldn’t come why didn’t you tell me?” he asked in a serious voice. He was half sure about the reason. All these things were happening after he went with Eun Ji to her home.

“I had my own reasons. That’s why I didn’t go.” She said stubbornly.

She wanted to hear a confession something like apology from him but hearing his questions instead of that, the stubborn mind of her was raising again.

“Are you angry with me?” He bent towards her face and asked. His heart was aching newly.

“No, Why should I?” She said while looking down.

Her heart was melting again and again in front of him. She wanted to say so many things against him and blame him even. But for what reason she can shout at him? Can she say that she is angry because of Eun Ji? Or because he stayed there and didn’t come home at the same night? But what is the right she has to say like that? The helpless feelings of her making her waved so much inside of her. She wanted his presence and at the same time she wanted him to leave this moment also.

Ji Hoo kept staring at her with his eagerly eyes. He knew that she is not in her correct mind. He knew how to make her cool and calm and he knew how to surrender her. But he didn’t want to do it. After speaking with Eun Ji at that night, he has felt perfectly that he is running after a mirage. Though he is not being able to move right now, he has clearly known that Jan Di would not break Jun Pyo’s heart whereas breaking his.

“I will leave then.” He said in a defeated voice and waited till she looks at him but she didn’t rise her head whereas she stayed silent looking down. With a painful heart Ji Hoo turned back from her and stepped towards the door. Jan Di saw his steps from her under eyes.

Before stepping out from the clinic, he stopped once at the door and turned back towards her standing there. Jan Di raised her head and stared at him.

“If you think this is the best way you can treat me, it’s alright. It’s up to you……but make sure that you will attend the treatments properly here in after….I am…..going.” He said looking at her and left her towards his motor bike.

He knew he was being hurting so much by her but he didn’t have a right to force her. Even though he does everything for her, he is just a friend of her. Which right he has to force her for anything?

He put the helmet and get in to the bike where he heard his phone was ringing and it was Jun Pyo.

 

………………………………..

 

“Were you waited so long?” Ji Hoo asked while entering to his home. Though his heart was paining he felt good after seeing his old friend.

“No, I just come.” Woo bin said shaking hands as their own way with him. They sat in front of them in the living room.

“Hey… Yoon Ji Hoo, have you abandoned us? Or have you forgotten us?” Woo Bin asked in a serious voice at once.

“Why? What happened?” Ji Hoo asked surprisingly.

“Are you dating?” He asked. Ji Hoo looked at him.

“What?” Ji Hoo said surprisingly.

“What do you mean, ‘what?’? I heard from Jan Di that you are dating a girl who has been proposed to you. Is it true?” Woo Bin asked shockingly.

“Did Jan Di tell that I am dating her?” he asked painfully. He got confirm perfectly form his words that why she behaves like this.

“That means it is true right?” Woo Bin questioned him.

“It’s not totally true. It’s a match making. She is good and works at our office but I am not dating her yet.” Ji Hoo said in a serious look

“Yet?” Woo Bin repeated his last word.

“Woo Bin-ahh, why are you this much serious? If I want, can’t I date a girl? Am I not allowed? Or Don’t I have a heart to love?” Ji Hoo asked with a helpless smile.

“Ji Hoo-ahh, F4 means the unity, the friendship and the brotherhood. More than anyone else I know that you protect the bond of F4. It has been passed more than two years that Jan Di has the affair with Jun Pyo from Shinwa High School. And it has been passed the same time period where you have been the protector of her. When I heard the news of this new girl, though I don’t know anything about her, I felt really pleased. It’s because you need to move. You are always allowed and you have a heart to love but only problem is, you have locked your heart from outside because there is a person inside of it. Am I correct?” He noted the changing expressions of Ji Hoo’s face.

From the very beginning and even after Jun Pyo left the country, Woo Bin has clearly known everything about the feelings he has for Jan Di. And furthermore, he has seen the different movements of Jan Di as well when she is with Ji Hoo. As the big brother of F4, though he kept silent he has really worried about Ji Hoo who was in a wretched situation where he deserves everything in his life.

Ji Hoo never thought that his friend could know him this much and even now he didn’t want to reveal his true thoughts between them.

“Sometimes, it’s better to lock th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter