Episode 16

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Goo Jun Pyo and Jan Di slowly stepped into the place where they had the first date of them. Both of them were feeling happily where Jun Pyo held Jan Di’s hand. They moved to the bench and sat closely to each other.

“Feeling so good when you are with me like this. What if we can be together ever like this.” Jun Pyo whispered to the sky without looking at Jan Di. Jan Di knew what he was meant. She knew that Jun Pyo wants her to go with him badly. She looked at his face. His face was full of happy expressions.

“Goo Jun Pyo!!” She spoke softly to him to get his attention. He stares at her with warm feeling and happy expressions.

“I always wonder why I couldn’t ever let you go, though I get hurt and even more.” Jan Di whispered slowly to him.

He took her hand and squeezed her fingers from his. She felt the warmth of his fingers.

“Gum Jan Di, I never hurt you intentionally, but sometimes I know I couldn’t control myself of being arrogant.” He replied with regretful eyes. She smiled back to him and nodded her head.

“Shall I ask you a question?” She asked smiley.

“Go ahead” He whispered.

“I need a serious and real answer for this. I love this question and I want a lovely answer from you as my lover. I wanted to ask this from you since recently.” She said while preparing her facial expressions to ask. He nodded his head by approving of asking.

“How can a person get to know when someone truly loves that person?” She asked. Jan Di has already got the best answer from Yoon Ji Hoo and she experienced it too. She wanted to know the answer from his lover as well.

Jun Pyo looked at her surprisingly. “Why all of this sudden?” he asked.

“No, no… nothing like that, I like to know the answer from you.” She smiled and answered.

He thought about the question and an answer. He knew that he is not familiar for romantic talks and answers but he didn’t want her to be unhappy. So he thought so much.

“I think if a person who is always there for you and always be around you even if it’s inconvenient and difficult and if the person really wants the best for you and be upset when you are also upset, so you can guarantee that must be the right person for you and he truly loves you.” He explained with a smile while staring in her eyes. Jan Di was staring at him blankly.

“I am glad that you have that kind of person in your life.” He said again when she didn’t reply.

“Who?” Unknowingly she asked.

“Who else? It’s me. Why? Don’t you think like that?” He shockingly asked.

Jan Di smiled back to him by nodded her head. “Yeah… I am so lucky.” She replied.

But her thoughts were splitting away where she couldn’t understand why. Because when she hears his words she remembered not only Goo Jun Pyo but also Yoon Ji Hoo as well. Even sometimes in her life where she faced uncountable worse situations Yoon Ji Hoo was there than Goo Jun Pyo though Jun Pyo wants to be with her, he couldn’t because of his arrogant mother. And in every unpleasant incident Ji Hoo was there and she knew that he supported for her best and victory in every incident of her life.

“Jan Di!!! What are you thinking?” Jun Pyo asked looking at her eyes.

Jan Di heard his voice like in a dream. “Ahh!!! Nothing Goo Jun Pyo, I am glad I have a person as you said. I too think I am lucky. So that means I should not ever let go of that person away, right?” She smiled and asked.

“Ahh!!! That’s my girl. Now you know my value, ahh!!!” He laughed happily. Jan Di pretended that she laughed but she wondered with regarding who she mentioned right now. Is that Goo Jun Pyo or Yoon Ji Hoo or Both?

Goo Jun Pyo put his right hand around her waist and pulled her towards him. He stares at her eyes. He knew he is going to miss this warmth for years. He slowly touched her cheeks in his left hand where she held his chest lightly. He slowly moved his fingers to her pinky lips and rubbed them softly and looked at her eyes.

Jan Di felt uneasy in her heart when she felt Jun Pyo’s fingers were touching her cheeks. She was blushed. She secretly looked outside whether anyone was watching over them and confirmed that no one was there. She slowly held his shirt and moved to him inch by inch. When he touched her lips from his fingers, she felt that her heart asks more from him. But shyly she closed her eyes.

Goo Jun Pyo felt that the heat arisen from his body. He slowly bent down towards her lips by lifting her face into him. He placed his lips in her soft lips and kissed her romantically. She slowly opened and kissed back him where she forgotten all other confusions for a moment. When he felt that she responded to him, he kissed her deeply and tightened her to his body to feel the warmness more and more.

“Beep… Beep… Beep…” He heard his phone was ringing in the mid of the kiss. He felt angry and stopped his lips and moved a little away to grab his phone from his pocket and answered. Jan Di felt so embarrassed and she also straitened herself in the bench.

“Who was it?” She asked when the call was over.

“There will be a small get together today night at Ei Jung’s place. Your friend Ga Eul will also come there. They asked us to come also.”  He replied. He saw still her face was red as a result of the kiss. He lightly smiled to the floor.

“But you have a meeting, don’t you?” She asked.

“I will be there around 8 pm, you come with Ga Eul.” He replied. Jan Di nodded her head.

“Jan Di, I need to go now, now it is close to 7pm. I will see you there. Do not forget this memory of me.” He smiled and said. His eyes were shining.

“What memory ahh!!! You go now. I also now need to go.” She said shyly and ran towards the road. Jun Pyo watched the way she was running. He smiled at himself and stepped in to the car.

 

……………………………………..

 

 “Ga Eul, will you go to Ei Jung sunbea’s place today?” She contacted her friend and asked on the way to her home.

“Yes Jan Di-ahh, he will come to pick me around 8 o’clock.” Ga Eul replied. Jan Di just got to senses that she should not intervene to lovers’ rides.

“Ahh!!! Ok Ga Eul, will meet there. I just wanted to confirm that you also will come.” She said smiley.

“Ok Jan Di-ahh, come with Goo Jun Pyo sunbea, see you there.” She hanged up.

‘What shall I do now?’ She thought. She went home and had a wash quickly. She dressed up and left home telling her parents that there is a small get together and Ga Eul also will be there with her.

She got a taxi and instructed the driver to go to Yoon Ji Hoo’s place where she decided to go with sunbea without going alone.

 

……………………………………….

 

 

Yoon Ji Hoo was thinking whether h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter