Truth Revealed

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

"I should've warned you earlier,isn't it?"Xiumin asked hesitantly with a guilty look.

"Oops."Chen added without looking.His attention was fully on Xiuchen,who's sleeping soundly in his arms.

Chanyeol grunted in disapproval before he slumped himself on the couch.His eyes scanned all around,looking for his little one.

"Where's Chanhyun--"

As if on cue,the toddler came in with Lay tagging along behind him even before Chanyeol could finished his words.Immediately,a grin painted on Chanyeol's face.

"Chanhyunnie!Come here.."Chanyeol pat his lap,instructing the little one to come to him in which he obediently did.Chanhyun slowly waddled to him before climbing up Chanyeol's long legs to reach his lap.Once he did,he comfortably snuggled to Chanyeol's neck.Chanyeol reacted fast and supported the toddler almost in an instant.

"He's growing so fast."Xiumin abruptly commented while she narrowed her eyes.Her palms met with immediately after once she realized what she just said.Chanyeol furrowed his brows in confusion.

"How did you know?"Xiumin just shook her head and bit her bottom lip,refusing to answer him.Meanwhile that,a violet hair girl timidly peeked from the door.Tao noticed her and quickly motioned her to come over.

"Is it okay?"She softly asked,her voice was not more than a whisper.

Tao instantly flashed her wide goofy grin."What are you talking about?Of course it's fine!Come here!"She excitedly said,sending guilty to the other girl because what she had done earlier.She slowly made her way to them before taking a seat next to Chanyeol.However,she made sure to keep a distant from the two.Apparently,she missed the frown that appeared on the tall male's face as she did so.

"Sorry,Tao.."Tao waved her hands in the air,brushing her off.A smile still on display on her sharp features.

"No,it's fine.I understand."Baekhyun immediately furrowed her eyebrows once she heard that,curiously questioning the girl through her eyes.Tao just replied with a meaningful smile.At the same time,the rest of them finally stepped in.Kai looked as if he just finished a marathon as he walked in with a tired look.

"Park Chanyeol,I swear that kid could kill me in no time!"He whined childishly,receiving a loud laughter that erupted from the other.Chanhyun just casually kept his pokerface on when he heard that.Instead,he kept on staring at the person next to Chanyeol.

"Can I..hold him?"Baekhyun shyly asked in a soft voice,surprising Chanyeol with the sudden request.On the other side,Chanhyun smiled in victory as he reached out for her.

"Err..sure.Here you go."Chanhyun instantly made himself comfortable on her lap as Baekhyun successfully took him in her arms.Just like earlier,he also snuggled closer to her neck,clinging like a spoilt baby koala.Baekhyun was glad though as she caressed the little boy's hair lovingly.

"Jeez.You guys spoiled him too much."Chen said,finally tearing his eyes from his own son.Chanyeol scoffed in response,surprisingly with Kris mirroring his action.

"That coming from the same people who did the exactly same thing."Kris retorted back,making everybody stared at him in disbelief."What?"

Tao was the first one to answer him by shaking her head,still a little bit in dazed though."Nothing.It's nothing."

Kris shrugged and leaned back onto the couch,folding his arms to his chest casually.

"Now,Xiumin,Chen and obviously you,Byun Baekhyun."Luhan called out in a firm voice.Baekhyun titled her head with a confused look."You guys owed us an explanation."

"Oh.."That was the only word that escaped Baekhyun's lips as she shifted her attention back to Chanhyun,resulting with Luhan pouting in dissaproval.

"Let us explain first then."Immediately,everyone in the room focused on Xiumin who just talked.Except Baekhyun,who's still focusing on the little boy.Xiumin cleared and clutched tightly onto Chen's hands that were clasped with hers.

"First,of course you guys would want to hear why did we even left in the first place?"Xiumin questioned,trying to confirm it out of nervousness.

Sehun rolled his eyes sarcastically."Obviously,duh."

"Sheesh,shut up!"

"Xiao Lu.."Luhan completely ignored him though and focused on Xiumin instead.

"Okay.Honestly because we decided to go look for Baek.It was Chen's idea."That made all of them furrowed their brows in confusion.Even Baekhyun finally shifted her attention and was pondering about it.

"How did you know though?How did you know she's still alive?"Lay,who's been silent all the time finally voiced out.Honestly speaking,everybody was thinking the same matter.Chen smiled hearing that.

"You forgot something that I didn't,Lay."Chen answered,bringing even more confusion to the unicorn and also everybody else.Except Kris of course since he practically already got the whole story once he heard their thoughts.

"Something that I forgot?What--"

"Baekhyun has a vampire's blood in her system when she was shot dead,Lay.Chanyeol's blood."Chen cut him off immediately,too eager to tell the breaking news.He instantly enjoyed the surprise look that everybody had when he finally announced that.

"You knew?"Baekhyun whispered in disbelief while Lay was trying hard to recollect back his memory.His eyes widened to the size of a sauce pan once he got it.

"I remember it now!"He announced loudly."Gosh,how did I forgot that one detail?"Lay questioned himself while he shook his head in disbelief.His palm planted to his forehead as he did so.

"You guys knew?"Again,Baekhyun repeated her question.Lay and Chen shot her an apologetic look.

"Do you remember the day where all of us came back from our honeymoon?The day where you were unconscious after you and Chanyeol did too much of rough ?"Baekhyun hung her head lower in embarassment but eventually,nodded in reply to Chen's question.Xiumin elbowed him though once he mentioned the last word casually.

"So?"Kyungsoo eagerly asked,wanting him to continue the story immediately.

"I remember it now.We fed her Chanyeol's blood that day.Thanks to you,dummy.."Lay motioned to Chanyeol."..her body was too weak at the time and she barely survived,you know.Even I can't healed her so we decided to feed her some of our blood.But Chen suggested to use your blood so we did.What we didn't expected is.."

"We didn't expected her to get kidnapped right after and was shot dead though."Chen resumed Lay's words,explaining more.By now,everybody was so bewildered and confused even.

"But what happened later?If she's a vampire,how about Chanhyun?"Kris questioned then,noticing the missing bit.

"Now,it's your turn,Baek."Chen didn't answered him but instead,turning to Baekhyun who's in dazed currently.She was snapped back to reality immediately once Kyungsoo nudged her.She shifted in her seat.

"Umm..so that's what happened.I've been wondering for so long who fed me the blood so now that I knew it,I really need to say thanks to both of you.Thanks a million to you.I won't be able to save Chanhyun if you didn't fed me."Baekhyun finally said with a grateful smile.Chen and Lay instantly mouthed 'you're welcome' almost in unison.

"Then?Gosh,stop taking too much break in explaining it!"Suho said frustratedly,earning a light chuckle from Baekhyun.Meanwhile that,Chanyeol turned to take a good look at Baekhyun once he heard those long gone ringing sound that he missed so much.

"Okay,sorry unnie.Anyway what Chen and Lay didn't know,I was already pregnant at the time.I was shot dead,true.But then,the next thing I knew I was wide awake and found myself in the transition already.At the time,I was not able to make my decision whether to do it or not because completing the transition mean that I would lose the baby."Baekhyun continued to explain,her expression changed once she mentioned the matter.Chanyeol absentmindedly scooted closer and daringly sneaked his arms around her shoulders to comfort her,making her tense body immediately relaxed in an instant.

The other didn't even moved an inch,currently too immersed with the story.They quickly motioned for her to continue eagerly like a kid asking for some candies.

"Seems like there's a lot of people that I need to be thankful to.Someone had helped me then.A witch.I don't know her but she suddenly came to me like a gift from God and helped me.She did something and somehow it ended up of she did it to hold my transition."

Suddenly,the room fell into a total silence.All of them exchanged a quick glance with each other in confusion.

"W-What did you say?"Kyungsoo was the first one to break the silence as she asked her in total confusion.

"She held my transition.You guys know right how we died if we didn't completed the transition?"All of them nodded in response."That's it.She held the transition until I gave birth.Because Chanyeol is a vampire,Chanhyun grew up in an incredible pace and I ended up of giving birth only after a month of pregnancy.Once he was born,I need to complete to transition of course."

"I'm confused."Kai whined while dramatically placing his hands on top of his head.

"If you're only pregnant for a month then doesn't that make Chanhyun is almost two years old now?But he's just a year though."Luhan exclaimed while eyeing Chanhyun.

"And that uncontrolled ability of yours.What happened?"Chanyeol added.

"There's always a price for everything.When the anonymous witch held my transition,she made me promised to agree to whatever that would happen in the future.I did agreed and promised to her.In order to hold my transition,she took a year worth of Chanhyun's life so that mean Chanhyun would grow up like a normal kid when he was supposed to grow up fast since he's a half-breed.One more of the price that I need to pay is I can't have the control on the ability that I possessed no matter what unless I found the cure."Baekhyun cocluded her explanation and stared at them one by one,who had their mouth wide agape by now.Chanhyun stole her attention though as he pat her cheeks while giggling.

"I think I need to go and take some aspirin."Kai finally said after a moment of silence before making his way to the kitchen like a drunk man.

"I think me too."Sehun also followed him.Meanwhile that,the remaining just stayed silent with their eyes wide opened and their jaws were left to drop literally.