Unfortunately

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

The room was in a deep silent for a while before Lay suddenly turned to Kai.He grabbed the latter's shoulder and shook it harshly.

"Whoa,what's happening here?"

Lay turned to them with a determined look."Kai's ability.It could help us to find them."

All of them formed an 'O' with their mouth including Kai.He rubbed the back of his neck while smiling sheepishly.Chen instantly punched his arm lightly.

"Dude,why didn't you do it earlier?"

"I forgot."Kai replied,his voice came out as a whisper.He hung his head low in embarassment.

"Okay,that's it.Now,Kai,what are you waiting for?"Kai looked up with a questioning look."Do it.Track them now so we can go and save them!"

"Oh right."

                                                                                           ~~+~~

Tao rolled over,feeling the sun shine onto her face.The warm soft bed underneath her.She was home.Then,as she moved more she felt a searing pain in her neck.Not bothering to open her eyes,she just put her hand over her neck then felt what was there.Bumpy,pain and something warm and wet.She shot up from the bed realizing that she wasn't home,she was in a bed belonged to an unknown.Panicked,she shot her head around realizing that Luhan,Kyungsoo,Suho and Xiumin were laying beside her,fast asleep.The sheets were stained with blood from Luhan's bite marks and her own neck.Tao quickly pulled the sheets off of her body and ran into the bathroom looking at herself in the mirror.Slowly,she pulled her dark raven locks from her neck and stared at the bite mark being there.

"Son of a ."Tao cursed as she stormed out of the bathroom in fury.

"What's going on?"Kyungsoo said as she sat up on the bed,holding her head.

"Everything.That's whats wrong."Tao said as she paced back and forth in the bedroom.

"Why?"

"Whatever.We need to wake up Suho unnie,Xiumin unnie and Luhan unnie and get out of here.Now!"Tao didn't answered her question but instead,she rushed over to Suho and Xiumin as Kyungso rolled over to wake Luhan.

"That's not going to happen."Suddenly,the most hated voice by the girls appeared as the five girls turned around to face all of the six guys.

"You guys are not going anywhere."L.Joe firmly said,his face stayed emotionless all the times.Tao folded her arms to her chest and glared at them one by one.

"And why is that?"She bravely questioned,making a smirk found their way into Chunji's face as he observed the youngest with interest.

"Because we said so.Now,let's get going."Chunji said as he grabbed Tao and pulled her out of the room.He dragged her by her arms through the hallway before he stopped at double doors.He threw Tao into his room,closing the door and locking it securely.Tao immediately got up and ran across the room from him.

"Go away!"The youngest yelled,bitting her bottom lip nervously.She backed off to the wall as Chunji took a few steps closer.

"Shh.I'm not going to hurt you."

"Liar--"Her words trailed off as Chunji quickly snapped her neck.At that point,she can't take it anymore as she still can felt the effect from yesterday.After a moment,Tao slowly slipped into the darkness.

                                                                                    ~~+~~

Kyungsoo stood there as she watched Tao got dragged by Chunji.She knew she was next by the way Changjo looked at her.

"Kyungsoo.."He said as he held out his hand.

"I'm not going with you."Changjo shook his head and muttered 'naughty girl' under his breath before he appeared right in front of her with a smirk,pulling her out harshly to the nearest room.Her back was slammed very hard onto the wall as he locked the door after throwing her in.

"Now,should we continue?"

"G-Go away!"She stuttered as Changjo made his way to her.The taller male just ignored her words completely and kept on stepping closer.Kyungsoo clenched her fist and bit her bottom lip anxiously before something clicked in her mind.That's when Changjo met with the surprise of his life as he was thrown away to the opposite wall with a strong force.Kyungsoo smiled innocently at him while he stared at her in disbelief.This girl just thrown him away by screaming!

                                                                                    ~~+~~

The rest was about to take the remaining girls when they heard the sudden scream coming from the nearest room.Their eyes widened once they recognized the sonic scream.Immediately,Suho,Luhan and Xiumin were left alone as they rushed out.

"Well,that's a relieve.Although I've been planning to freeze them to death just now."Xiumin commented while inspecting her wounds in disgust."Damn it,even Chen never touched me like this.How dare that motherer."

"I know right."Luhan instantly agreed with her as she held her neck in disgust too.All of a sudden,a few figures darted in with an amazing speed.They can felt their jaws slackened at the sight.

"Quick.We don't have time."Sehun said as he pulled Luhan with him.Chen nodded in agreement before he also mimicked the younger's action.

"Wait!Where's my Tao?"Kris stopped them while his eyes scanned the whole room.

"And my Kyungsoo?"But then,Kai's question was been answered once they all could heard another scream from Kyungsoo piercing the air.His eyes darkened before he rushed out in a hurry.Kris followed right behind,heading to somewhere according to Tao's mind.

Meanwhile that,Suho furrowed her eyebrows in confusion."Where's Lay?"

"He went to save Chanyeol."Chen answered hurriedly before he left together with Xiumin.Sehun also did the same with Luhan.Suho shrugged and quietly trailed after them.Little did they knew,Chunji had came out of the room right on time and spotted them that were trying to escape.They never realized when something went missing.

                                                                                  ~~+~~

Kris panted as he arrived to join the other with Tao in his arms was been carried bridal style.Tao was completely unconscious at the time with blood dripping from her neck.Lay and Chanyeol arrived at the same time before Kai also came back with Kyungsoo seconds later.

"Damn,those bastards.I don't care what I've done but this is too much."Sehun whined as he carressed Luhan's neck.Luhan pat his arms,assuring him.

On the other side,Lay narrowed his eyes to them."Guys.."

All eyes were on him as they gave him a questioning look.Chen arched a brow towards him while Sehun mouthed 'what' to him.

"Where's Suho?"

"Huh?"

"Suho?"Suddenly,they became alerted that Suho was not there with them.They looked around,finding a hint the angel like girl was with then before they turned around to face Lay again in total horror.

"We..don't know.S-She's with us..just now."

Lay's eyes turned into a brilliant red,glaring intensely at them one by one.He let out a loud growl before he was off again,leaving Chanyeol with Chen.Unfortunately,when he went back to the mansion,there's no slight hint of Suho there.The mansion was completely empty by now with not even a single living in it.Lay frustratedly pulled his hair before punching the wall in complete rage.